Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:24 pm
What a shitty day.
First he has that unpleasant run in with that Trainer Luke, after dropping off his car at a new storage lot, knowing he wouldn't be able to keep up with those bills for very long, and then to come back to base and have a violent run in with Agent Aulus, a personal friend of his commanding Agent!

Kyle's mood wasn't very good. his whole body hurt and he was starting to develop a nasty bruise on the side of his jaw. But, after a shower down and a change of clothes, feeling his suit had taken a worse workout then he would have liked for it to have. He made his way up to the surface. A pokemon on each side of his heel.

Walks were a common thing for this team, as Kyle usually grew bored in the tight quarters and boring metals walls of the base.
Cybil was quick to take the lead as they made their way out of town, and into the sprawling fields.
The Absol leaping forward in long powerful bounds before collapsing into the grass with a delighted cooing and rubbed herself in the new green cover. letting the wind tickle her fur and brush past her toes.

"Aaaggh Cybil! You're going to stain green!" He called after her, though got no response from the Absol, as he expected.
"Damn it." He said letting out a sigh, to a light snickering from the Sylveon next to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:38 pm
What a great day!
The weather was nice, he hadn't gotten into any trouble or made a mess trying to clean, he hadn't walked into any door frames. Tea was particularly energetic that day, running on far ahead of Lu as she stretched her legs. Sure, she'd prefer mountains, but grassy fields were nice too.

Lu watched Tea pounce around the grass, laughing at the rare sight of her being playful. The Absol stopped abruptly, standing up straight and peering across grass towards the edge of it. Lu followed her serious gaze and looked over too.

Ah, right. People existed. Meeting people tended to not go well for Lu. Whatever- he could handle this. His day had started nice and he planned on keeping it nice. ...Even if that meant pushing himself to talk to strangers. Tea had come back to Lu rather quickly, standing at his side as she waited for him to give some sort of command.

"Don't worry, they don't look too bad... Remember the move we've been working on? You can do that if they attack..." He said softly, reaching down to pat Tea's head. Lu looked back over at the newcomer and lifted a hand to wave, holding in a worried sigh. "Nice day out, today." He called with a stiff grin, attempting to look friendly.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:18 pm
Cybil kept up with the groups progress fairly easily, rubbing herself along the greenest patches of grass as her trainer and fellow pokemon strolled leisurely down the open fields.
Somewhere down the line Kyle had picked up a long stock of grass, and had it clasped between his teeth.

His eyes were covered with the aviators he had worn earlier that day, to help shield from the sun, and his hair, no longer being held in place with whatever product he had in it was blowing gently across his forehead by the gentle breeze.
He hands in the pockets of his jeans, with a loosely buttoned up shirt fitting his shoulders with a flattering fit.
Feeling a little more content being out int he open, Varian trotting at his side, a ribbon from the Sylveon's body wrapped around one of Kyle's elbow as they went.

Kyle was the first to notice the people in the distance, a man, with his pokemon, what looked like an Absol waving and telling him how nice the day was.
Cybil, who was not perking up from the ground and spotted the other Absol flew to her feet and down the field to the other of her kind, stopping at a non threatening distance and blinking her yellow eyes at Tea

Kyle let out a deep sigh, reaching a hand up to pull the grass stock out of his mouth and make a vague wave back to the man as he walked over.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:58 pm
The closer the guy got the less he looked like he was having a good day. Lu was curious about the very apparent bruise on his jaw, it looked recent and painful. The brunette winced, but tried not to stare.

"Th-that uh, um... that looks... painful?" Lu said smartly, sliding his hands into his pants pockets. The weather was nice and relatively warm, he wore just a simple black t-shirt without any sort of jacket. It felt a little odd not to, like he was exposed; having his biceps visible was very obviously a sign of weakness. Or something. "I know we're kind of, uh... in the middle of nowhere, but do you need some ice? I-I can probably go find you some ice." He was a little nervous about the other Absol, but it didn't seem at all aggressive, or at least nothing like the last Absol Lu had come across that wasn't Tea.

Tea gave the other Absol an apprehensive, unsure look. She sat down and held her head up high, eyes trained on the other.

Tea questioned, keeping her posture.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:32 pm
Ho- okay this guy was huge, it was hard not to recognize him from around that base, though Kyle never actually spoke or interacted with him before.
Sot he words that came out of his mouth, with the kind of timid nature they had was a completely unexpected contrast.

Blinking behind his glasses, Kyle shifted his stance once they were within a more comfortable taking distance. The man gave a shrug at the comment. "I don't notice it."
That was a lie, or course, it hurt to move his jaw at all.

What the- find him some ice? "Find some ice?" He asked, his dark eyebrows arching over his sun glasses "Its in the middle of spring, you know."
Who made a request like that, unless "What do you have an ice type or something?"

Cybil replied tilting her head  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:58 pm
Lu was very adamant about keeping to himself in the base. He recognized some people that he had never spoken to, but for the most part he was a remarkably unobservant oaf. Tea was better at recognizing people than him, though the fact the smell of the base lingered on this other guy helped.

"I- uh... no, I don't, but..." Lu reached up and scratched the back of his neck, then tugged his ponytail over his shoulder nervously. "I meant, there's probably somewhere that has ice, if I walked far enough..? It'd help with the swelling, and the pain too... or, maybe I'll come across an ice type? You never know?" Lu tacked the last bit on in a hopeful attempt at being funny.

Tea sniffed, then took a few slow steps forward to come near the other Absol.

Tea said shortly, pausing awkwardly. <...So, uh. My name is Tea.> Yes, yes that was a great attempt at being friendly.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:39 pm
For a moment Kyle balked at the giant of a man. "... Are you for real?" the rocket asked at length.
Was he high or something? Was he even listening to himself? holy crap, who even offered that kind of thing?

Cybill wrinkled her nose as she gave the other Abso a toothy grin. She said, the Absol introduced, lifting a clawed paw to gesture at the shiny Sylveon who tilted his head and bowed his head in greeting to the Dark type, not letting go of Kyle's arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:04 pm
Lu blinked, frowning and hunching his shoulders slightly. "Well, if you don't want ice I won't go get any...? I thought it might help, that's all..." He mumbled, deciding to look at the grass instead of the other man. Lu reminded himself: today was a good day. It was going to stay a good day. This guy was probably just grumpy and needed something to cheer him up, that was all.

"Um, there's... d-down that way more, there's kind of a pathway- it's just dirt, not an actual path- but um, it leads to this place with a bunch of flowers. It looks really n-nice now, spring and all. If you're going for a walk, maybe you could go that way." Lu knew for himself, walking by flowers and appreciating the nice spring air always made him feel less grumpy. Not that Lu felt grumpy all that often.

Tea replied, looking from Cybil to Varian with a close eye, as if scanning them for any signs of mischief. There'd be no funny business if she could help it. <...Does your human get in fights often?> She asked, glancing up and giving Kyle a critical look.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:17 pm
Kyle closed his mouth, making a soft grunting noise and reaching his hand up to put the grass back between his lips. "I was just surprised I guess, but hey, you know-" He lifted a hand to his jaw, and breathing in through his teeth. "If you're sure about that ice, Maybe I could use some."
There was no way this guy would buy this, and actually do it. no way.

Both of the Pokemon answered very abruptly and simultaneously  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 pm
Lu paused, a little confused. Okay, so the guy did want ice. That was probably good- it'd definitely help his bruise! "I don't mind, I uh- it might take me a bit to find some, but I'll come back. If you wait around here, I'll bring it right to you. Hey, Tea, lets head back to the ba- b- b- town!" Lu said, quickly covering himself up from saying 'base'. Tea stood, turning her head back to look at Lu. "We'll come back, don't worry." He reassured her, knowing she wouldn't be very happy about her exercise time being cut short for some stranger. She gave a nod to the other two pokemon and Kyle a sharp, untrusting look, but Lu had made up his mind.

He gave the man one last reassurance he'd come back before hurrying off towards the town.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:36 pm
Kyle's mouth fell open as the man actually agreed, shocked for a few seconds before he snapped back and grinned one of his charming grins.
"Oh hey, thanks. Yeah, and make sure its extra cold."

Giving the larger man the thumbs up, and gestured around the field that they were in he nodded, "ah- yup, sure, just around here."
He waved again as the man started away. Lowering his hand and watching as the man hurried out of sight, he lowered his gaze down to his pokemon, before bursting out into laughter and slapped his knee
"BAAA AHAHA- Owowowow" He chuckled, grabbing his side and torso that was still hurting from the kicks he had gotten earlier.
"Oh my god, is he actually doing it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:46 pm
Where exactly was Lu going to find ice? He thought about going back to the base and seeing if he could find some in the kitchen, but then thought better of it. Someone might think he was up to something... it was just ice, but who knew? He didn't want to have to explain to someone that he was bringing a stranger who may or may not be a Rocket ice for his face.

Lu decided to walk to the town and find the nearest store with a soda machine. It was a longer walk and Lu could tell Tea wasn't happy with him("Don't give me that look, his face was really swollen!") but it'd have to do.

It took him some time, long enough Lu was worried the guy might think he was getting stood up, but finally he headed back with a plastic cup of ice. Lu hurried back to the fields in a jog- the ice would be melty if he took too long!  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:28 pm
Kyle would not have been surprised if the guy had just wandered off and had no real intention of actually getting him ice. So he had no problems with wandering around the field, and continuing his walk like he had intended.

It was certainly taking a long time, Kyle was to the point that he forgot that he had sent someone to get Ice at all, just enjoying the walk with his pokemon, when a glance up found him noticing a figure hurrying toward them in the distance.
Kyle stopped dead in his tracks, watching this figure.
"... No way."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:35 pm
The guy had wandered a bit but Lu didn't expect anything else, he wouldn't have wanted to stay in place for that long either! When he spotted the man, Lu ran a little faster until he got up close. Breath quickened, he held up the cup of ice. "S-sorry for taking so long, I, uh... the t-town, kind of far away..." He said, panting slightly. Lu took a moment to catch his breath, leaning down with a hand on his knee. Tea meandered up a few moments later, not nearly enthusiastic enough to have run.

"I didn't have anything for a b-bag, so I thought you could press the cup to the bruise for a bit... it should help. A-and later, you don't have to or anything, but if you mix vinegar with warm water, and put it on the bruise with a wash cloth, the bruise should fade a little quicker..." He explained quickly, having remembered his mom's old trick for bruises on his journey to get ice.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 pm
His lips parted slightly as the large man who he had sent off returned. unbelieving Kyle reached out to take the cup, looking down at the ice inside, that was indeed... ice, and it was indeed cold ice.
"What the-"
The idiot actually did it! Holy crap!

Holding the cup in his hand, it looked from it up to the other Rocket, closing his mouth. "Uh... thanks...?" this was incredible to Kyle.

Reaching into the cup to pluck out a couple of pieces of ice, tossing a few to his pokemon, and popping one in his own mouth, he reached up to place the cup to his face.
Man, this guy might be pretty useful in the future.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff