Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[PLOTS] Ohai. Plots plox. [Open, finally...oy..] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As you know, my name is Pales and I lurk about in the deep dark underbelly of This is Halloween. You might see me randomly post in ORPs, Classes, or Events here and there. I am just an individual who wants to write all of the things. I don't bite (much) and I am always happy to make new friends with anyone who wants to reach out and talk to me. I enjoy reading, writing, playing video games, and watching things on youtube or netflix.

You can contact me in various ways. I am always on AIM, sometimes on Steam, and rarely on Skype. When in doubt? Feel free to send me a PM on Gaia to plot or to see if it is okay to add me on a messenger if you prefer to ask before just randomly adding people all willy-nilly.

____CONTACT INFORMATION____

AIM: Pale Blue Elf || Steam: palessloth || Skype: PaleSloth || TiH Minis: Pales

Sometimes I randomly leave my computer or derp off into Derpland where everything is beautiful and full of magical things. So, if you message me just wait a moment or two, I'll get to you as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:20 am

I am open minded and flexible about plans that are to be made with RPs or character plots in general. If I am needed to play a specific part I always try to make sure to make posts in a timely manner so as to keep the RP moving along to the eventual end. With non-plot driven RPs I tend to try and stay on top of things. Quoting me in order to tag me is always A+ good idea.

If, as my RP partner, you feel that I forgot about the RP? Just re-quote me a couple of days or so later to get my attention. This isn't because I consider your time or our RP unimportant, I am just a derp. I am the derpest.

If you want to RP with me but do not wish to PM me, or contact me on a messenger for whatever reason? Just quote me in this thread! In general quoting me is a good way to summon me or to get my attention in any situation - especially in ORPs if you want to interact with my characters! I am easily overwhelmed by large threads and so I don't often go through and read each and every post to see if my character is alluded to or mentioned in a ORP setting.

If I STILL seem to not notice you? Don't despair! Maybe my notices are broken for some reason weird reason, just contact me to make sure nothing's gone awry. ^u^

You may also notify me of tags via AIM (best way, other than quoting), Skype, or Steam.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:25 am

Name: Jude Xavier Hargrave
      Nicknames: Judy

Division: Death
      Journal: Link!

Short Personality:
      Jude is a little bit snarky with a touch of grump and a dash of social awkwardness. He seems absolutely serious when he says things in jest - often saying things in a deadpan voice. For the most part he greets briefings and other informational events with a large amount of apathy, probably an attempt to protect his own psyche. He tends to prefer reading and researching over person-to-person interactions, though he will interact with others if he is sought out and be civil enough if not a little awkward depending on the company. Jude isn’t as detached and cold as he might seem, he will sometimes lend a hand to anyone that asks him and he also empathizes with Hunters who are freshly awakened and need guidance. He knows what it is to be lost and will try his best to help others as best as he can.

Hobbies:
      ■ Reading (Poetry, Classic Novels)
      ■ People watching.
      ■ Finding decent coffee and food in general.

YES__________

■ Spars! Cause he needs to keep in shape.
      ■ External Missions! Because why not?
      ■ Duties! Because some duties are funner with a partner? I dunno.
      ■ Goofing off together! (chatting, projects, and etc.)
      ■ Friends time, family time. Just any times. New friends? Old friends? ALL FRIENDS.

NO__________

■ Death. Maiming and Critical injury is ok.
      ■Romance. He's in a relationship. Attempts at seduction are okay, if you want to see him super uncomfortable! I like to see him uncomfortable. I dunno about you. /horrible.

Pretty much anything is fine as long as it doesn't go against his nature. It'd take something special for him to go out of his comfort zone. Just ask me if a situation is a no go or not and we can go from there. I am not completely inflexible!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:26 am

Name: Lattice
      Nicknames:

Faction/Race: Ghost/Engraver
      Year: 2

Short Personality:
      Lattice is quiet and soft spoken, she has a very calming aura about her. She's gotten a lot more sassy since she's been coming to school and participating in student life (though she is more a hermit these days). She is pretty aloof at times and can be read as shy. Lattice is highly devoted to her twin sister Needle and to her beloved Petro, speaking poorly of those two people will probably cause a very unhappy Engraver.

Hobbies:
      ■ Reading. She reads pretty much anything, even instructional manuals.
      ■ Tattooing! She loves to tattoo. She also likes doing art in general.
      ■ Playing card games. She loves to play with her hanafuda especially (KOIKOI~).

YES__________

■ Spars! Cause she needs to learn how to fight alongside her Petro!
      ■ Getting out more. Cause she's turned into a damned hermit.
      ■ Spending time with friends & family.
      ■ Finding ways to make her even more sassy.
      ■ IDK. Stuff. I wanna try to get her out more.

NO__________

■ Death. Maiming is semi ok.
      ■ Romance. Anything romance related pretty much go beyond her. Plus she's super devoted to Petro, so yeah. Attempts at flirting might be funny but we'd need more to go on than that for the meat of the RP I guess. rofl.

When in doubt, just ask me. As you can see, even my 'no' section isn't a completely solid 'no'. I allow for situations, just nothing permanent or ending in betrayal of loved ones.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:27 am

Name: Kettil Blacke
      Nicknames: Ket, Hooter

Faction/Race: Reaper/Muut
      Year: Alumni

Short Personality:
      Kettil is a bit of a restless soul. He doesn't like to sit still for too long unless he has friends or family to distract him from the fact that he's in one place. He loves to be playful and competitive and has also been known to get a little bit flirtatious. Though he may flirt, his heart belongs totally and utterly to Freya. He's slowly learning to not be so possessive and jealous of his wife's attention, seeing as he's having to share her with her fans and her work. He is a very devoted father to his son and will find excuses to hold his child and cover him with attention.

Hobbies:
      ■ Making jewelry! Beaded stuff usually, metal stuff he's still learning.
      ■ Sports activities, he has a small competitive side, still!
      ■ Building things, learning how to work with tools to make a home and etc.

YES__________

■ Spars! Cause that's pretty fun sometimes. Who doesn't love a quick tussle?
      ■ Spending time with friends & family!
      ■ Meeting new people!
      ■ Want to just meet his familiar? She's open for RPs, too!
      ■ IDK. Stuff. Just come up with a thing and ask if it is acceptable.

NO__________

■ Death. No maiming, or critical injury.
      ■ Romance. Just simply no, at most you'll get from him is a flirt or two. Anything further will probably end with an angry Freya landing upon you.

Maiming and critical injury is one of those things that I am not super firm on, but would rather talk to a friend about first since she plays Kettil's wife and it'll affect her as well in the end!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:28 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Name: Yuzhi Jiang
      Nicknames: Yuyu, Imp

Race/Faction: Horseman/Conquest

Short Personality:
      Yuzhi loves a good tale, tell her a good story and she'll probably think very highly of you. She idolizes those that she deems to be 'heroic', and will often jump to the defense of her 'heroes' if someone badmouths them. She has a close relationship with a couple of folk, but tends to be a little aloof to strangers for the first couple of meetings, unless something spectacular happens. Yuzhi can be a brat sometimes, and it gets even worse if her height is made fun of. Very few people can make fun of her size without her loathing them from the onset.

Hobbies:
      ■ Reading, exploring lore, and other scholarly pursuits.
      ■ Making knot charms for fun.
      ■ Judging others.

YES__________

■ Spars! Cause for a scholar she can be aggressive, she likes battle a bit.
      ■ Meeting new people!
      ■ Want to learn about knot crafts? She's your horseman.

NO__________

■ Death. No maiming, or critical injury.
      ■ Romance. She has an interest in someone else so I would rather not break that at the moment.

IDK. I am not ready for her to be maimed or critically injured just yet. It's one of those things. She is precious babby.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:29 am

Name: Akubi
      Nicknames: n/a
      Faction/Race: Demon/Misfortune Cat
      Year: 1

Short Personality:
      Akubi is not beyond going into people's rooms and napping in them, nothing creepy or weird, just taking a nap because suddenly he deemed that he just ... could not go on and make it to his room. He tends to hold grudges if he gets wronged and for the most part he'll go out of his way to be an a*****e to the person that hurt him until they apologize or call a truce. He likes hearing about other people's misery, and if people can get past the fact that he's grinning about their bad time? It could be therapeutic to talk to him sometimes. Maybe. Probably not. Sometimes his hubris can get the best of him and his bad luck aura can rebound back in on him, and he doesn't always take it super well when this happens.

Hobbies:
      ■ Does napping count as a hobby?
      ■ He likes to collect tacky looking stuff sometimes.
      ■ idk. Someone toss a thing at him to be interested in.

YES__________

■ Spars! He doesn't like to fight but he sorta needs to learn.
      ■ Meeting new people!
      ■ A lounge buddy?

NO__________

■ Death. Maiming is okay. Critical injury is idk.
      ■ Romance. I don't like to pre-plot this sorta thing as a general rule. He generally doesn't seem interested in romance, but hey let's have a chat after everyone gets to know each other and junk.

IDK. Check with me if something strikes your fancy to do to him. Worst I'll say is no. I probably won't say no as long as it doesn't result in his demise.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:30 am

Name: Quint Gear
      Nicknames: Quin, Queenie, Quinny

Faction/Race: Monster/Great White Shark
      Year: 1

Short Personality:
      Quint is snarky and very blunt, and sometimes the combination of those two attributes can end very badly for him or whoever he is talking to. He also tends to use 'bad language' a lot - he just tends to lack an actual word filter, no matter how much he gets corrected. He doesn't like to let people in his personal space and has a bit of a trust issue. Quint also tends to be a little vain, even though he is covered in scars and marks, he likes to maintain a certain appearance and dress a certain way. He tends to have a pretty near constant sourpuss expression.

Hobbies:
      ■ Amateur Photography
      ■ Taking care of fish tanks/Maintaining his fishtanks.
      ■ Following fashion trends - not that he'd openly admit that to ANYONE.

YES__________

■ Spars! He loves to fight. He doesn't need a reason.
      ■ Meeting new people!
      ■ He likes to to snark at people. What?

NO__________

■ Death. Maiming is okay. Critical injury is idk.
      ■ Romance. I don't like to pre-plot this sorta thing as a general rule. He generally doesn't seem interested in romance, but hey let's have a chat after everyone gets to know each other and junk.

IDK. Maiming is pretty much super ok, cause he gets really into his fights. Check with me if something strikes your fancy to do to him. Worst I'll say is no. I probably won't say no as long as it doesn't result in his demise.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:31 am

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:31 am

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:32 am

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:33 am

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:34 am

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:35 am

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:03 am

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff