Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Hello xD Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:32 pm
Watsup everyone?
how y'all been?
also just giving you guys a head up when i manage to save up a decent amount of gold i'll try and donate a bit to y'all.
but beside that just felt like talking and getting to know to all my fellow guild members. who knows we can be friend to? heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:27 pm
Kozu-san
Watsup everyone?
how y'all been?
also just giving you guys a head up when i manage to save up a decent amount of gold i'll try and donate a bit to y'all.
but beside that just felt like talking and getting to know to all my fellow guild members. who knows we can be friend to? heart

Hello!~ my name Lia nice to meet you!  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:29 pm
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
Watsup everyone?
how y'all been?

your avi look so cute smile
please to meet you! biggrin you can call me Kozu but if you want you can call me anthony which is my rl name xDD  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:34 pm
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
Watsup everyone?
how y'all been?

please to meet you! biggrin you can call me Kozu but if you want you can call me anthony which is my rl name xDD

Aw thank you!~ ^^
Oh and Lia my real name! Never really had nickname on here.
How is you day kozu?? Also forgive me for misspelling or something I am on ipod. Also thank you for donating to people on here you guys are really nice!  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:40 pm
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
Watsup everyone?
how y'all been?

Aw thank you!~ ^^
How is you day kozu?? Also forgive me for misspelling or something I am on ipod. Also thank you for donating to people on here you guys are really nice!

your welcome~
and haha thank you for being the first to say that o; i know there a lot of us who donate but no one ever thank us at all which is really rude actually.. >> so thank you for being one of those who actually say thank you o;
and my day is kinda good just recovering from a little car accident thank you for asking~~ how are you biggrin and yes you spelt it right XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:51 pm
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
Watsup everyone?
how y'all been?

Aw thank you!~ ^^

your welcome~
and haha thank you for being the first to say that o; i know there a lot of us who donate but no one ever thank us at all which is really rude actually.. >> so thank you for being one of those who actually say thank you o;
and my day is kinda good just recovering from a little car accident thank you for asking~~ how are you biggrin and yes you spelt it right XD

Oh no can't say thank you on top thank you defeat the purpose lol!
And omg!!! Am so sorry hear that- hugs- am glad still alive and getting better but I am so sorry that happen to you><.
I been good ! Just trying make friends on Gaia again and find pretend wife XD.  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:55 pm
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
Watsup everyone?
how y'all been?

Aw thank you!~ ^^

your welcome~

And omg!!! Am so sorry hear that- hugs- am glad still alive and getting better but I am so sorry that happen to you><.

lmao *hugs back* awh shucks thank you ~ smile very sweet of you xD and lolol a gaia wifey? xD and haha nah it doesnt defeat the purpose? xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:01 pm
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san

Aw thank you!~ ^^

your welcome~

lmao *hugs back* awh shucks thank you ~ smile very sweet of you xD and lolol a gaia wifey? xD and haha nah it doesnt defeat the purpose? xD

Yes a Gaia wifey XD why not ? I got enough love to go around cool . Yes does because you took the aw to thank you and gave me aw thank which made me go aw... And am pretty sure I lost you there lol. How old are you?? I am 19 years old of age but I don't act it XD . Omg I love your avi this first time I've seen it !!!  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:03 pm
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san

Aw thank you!~ ^^

your welcome~

Yes a Gaia wifey XD why not ? I got enough love to go around cool . Yes does because you took the aw to thank you and gave me aw thank which made me go aw... And am pretty sure I lost you there lol. How old are you?? I am 19 years old of age but I don't act it XD . Omg I love your avi this first time I've seen it !!!

LOL xD haha you're sweet also really funny. i like you lia xD
and really? nahh i try to make my avi look like cool xD but idk i think it look ehh xD and me im 2 years younger than u ;D but i dont act like my age do i ? xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:15 pm
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san

your welcome~

and really? nahh i try to make my avi look like cool xD but idk i think it look ehh xD and me im 2 years younger than u ;D but i dont act like my age do i ? xD

Yes really ! Why would I lie lol? biggrin also pfft I knew it! 4laugh actually no I didn't I was think either my age or little bit older. Your so mature compare to me .
Also do think if quest a wifey in this guild someone do as charity thing XD  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:18 pm
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san

your welcome~

Yes really ! Why would I lie lol? biggrin also pfft I knew it! 4laugh actually no I didn't I was think either my age or little bit older. Your so mature compare to me .

lmao i dont get why people think i sound so mature x'D hahah. but yes i am younger than u xD i even look like a kiddo x'DD!
and hmm who know you can try? LOL xD and idk why would you lie o-o i think im pretty immature xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:23 pm
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san

lmao i dont get why people think i sound so mature x'D hahah. but yes i am younger than u xD i even look like a kiddo x'DD!
and hmm who know you can try? LOL xD and idk why would you lie o-o i think im pretty immature xD

Maybe because your like.... Idk ******** know I give up !!! I am going to do it!! I feel like someone going say am dummy but fake loveis what I need <333 . Also imma add you XD since we like school kids from old days writing back fourth with long gossip pages XD .  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:27 pm
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san

Maybe because your like.... Idk ******** know I give up !!! I am going to do it!! I feel like someone going say am dummy but fake loveis what I need <333 . Also imma add you XD since we like school kids from old days writing back fourth with long gossip pages XD .

LOLOL hahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that got me laughing my butt off xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:28 pm
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san

Well am glad could make ya laugh and am too chicken quest wifey @@  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:48 pm
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san
OoO Hello OoO
Kozu-san

Well am glad could make ya laugh and am too chicken quest wifey @@

lmao dont be afraid xD  
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out