Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Pssst, hey(1x1 search) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:44 pm
I've been dying to do a Harry Potter OC/OC roleplay. Preferably between Slytherin and Gryffindor.. but

Other than that, I will pretty much do anything.
If you've been dying to try a rp out, come suggest it to me, I'd be more than likely happy to rp it with you!!!

I could also do the basics
childhood best friends
vampire/human
bad boy/good girl
popular person/reject

really, anything heart

fair warning, I usually tend to be the female, but there are times I would love being the male.

I also don't mind where we rp at!! I'm very lenient honestly.
Bye bye....

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:15 pm
Forged Promises
I've been dying to do a Harry Potter OC/OC roleplay. Preferably between Slytherin and Gryffindor.. but

If you've been dying to try a rp out, come suggest it to me, I'd be more than likely happy to rp it with you!!!

childhood best friends
vampire/human
bad boy/good girl
popular person/reject

really, anything heart

fair warning, I usually tend to be the female, but there are times I would love being the male.

Bye bye....

Uwah! A Harry Potter OC/OC roleplay is exactly what I have been craving lately! I have characters for either gender and either house; just tell me what you prefer. smile Did you have any specific plots in mind?  

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:38 pm
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

childhood best friends
vampire/human
bad boy/good girl
popular person/reject

really, anything heart

Bye bye....

Uwah! A Harry Potter OC/OC roleplay is exactly what I have been craving lately! I have characters for either gender and either house; just tell me what you prefer. smile Did you have any specific plots in mind?

If you don't mind, I'd prefer to be female, but which house is up to you. Also, I don't, but I can either come up with one or we both can, or maybe you had one?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:30 pm
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

childhood best friends
vampire/human
bad boy/good girl
popular person/reject

really, anything heart

Bye bye....

If you don't mind, I'd prefer to be female, but which house is up to you. Also, I don't, but I can either come up with one or we both can, or maybe you had one?

Alright, that's fine. Fair warning though, haven't played a male character in a while, but I have a Slytherin who is close to my heart. I was thinking something along the lines of him taking a liking to this girl but he isn't sure how to go about doing so, since he isn't the best when it comes to social interaction. So at first he comes off just like every other Slytherin boy in his year, but there is something different about him... I dunno, it sounds kind of cheesy now that I think about it, but maybe it can get our minds brainstorming.  

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:22 pm
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

childhood best friends
vampire/human
bad boy/good girl
popular person/reject

really, anything heart

Bye bye....

Alright, that's fine. Fair warning though, haven't played a male character in a while, but I have a Slytherin who is close to my heart. I was thinking something along the lines of him taking a liking to this girl but he isn't sure how to go about doing so, since he isn't the best when it comes to social interaction. So at first he comes off just like every other Slytherin boy in his year, but there is something different about him... I dunno, it sounds kind of cheesy now that I think about it, but maybe it can get our minds brainstorming.

So, what I'm getting is, Slytherin boy likes Gryffindor girl, but he isn't good at expressing emotion, so instead he goes along with the other Slytherins and does what they do? If you want to add on they could have the same Quidditch positions or both incredibly gifted students which causes academic rivalry?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:30 pm
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

childhood best friends
vampire/human
bad boy/good girl
popular person/reject

really, anything heart

Bye bye....

So, what I'm getting is, Slytherin boy likes Gryffindor girl, but he isn't good at expressing emotion, so instead he goes along with the other Slytherins and does what they do? If you want to add on they could have the same Quidditch positions or both incredibly gifted students which causes academic rivalry?

Yup; I like that idea. Sounds like it'll work well.  

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:36 pm
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

childhood best friends
vampire/human
bad boy/good girl
popular person/reject

really, anything heart

Bye bye....

Cool! So where do you want to do this at?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:43 pm
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

Oh, I don't mind. Forums are fine with me. Dunno where specifically though.  

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:24 pm
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

So sorry about my disappearance, but the exams time is coming upon me and that means super busy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:34 am
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

So sorry about my disappearance, but the exams time is coming upon me and that means super busy.

Oh, no problem! That's how my life has been as well.. still have two big exams coming up, then I'll be done for this year :3  

Marina Elemento

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:10 pm
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

Oh, no problem! That's how my life has been as well.. still have two big exams coming up, then I'll be done for this year :3

I had a lot on my plate, so I disappeared for a bit! I'm really sorry! If you're still down we can still do this?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:21 pm
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

I had a lot on my plate, so I disappeared for a bit! I'm really sorry! If you're still down we can still do this?

Oh, don't worry about it. I understand smile I'd still love to do this rp with you! 3nodding  

Marina Elemento

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:17 pm
Forged Promises

Although, I did have this idea that the girl is actually a Slytherin, but she gets made fun of a lot by others (especially fellow Slytherins and some Gryffindors) because she's actually very shy and sweet. So the Gryffindor boy comes along and notices she's not like the others and tries to help her, even to the extent of protecting her from his own bully friends. Then they fall for each other, etc. Could be interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:31 pm
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

Although, I did have this idea that the girl is actually a Slytherin, but she gets made fun of a lot by others (especially fellow Slytherins and some Gryffindors) because she's actually very shy and sweet. So the Gryffindor boy comes along and notices she's not like the others and tries to help her, even to the extent of protecting her from his own bully friends. Then they fall for each other, etc. Could be interesting.

I like it a lot!  

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out