• Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:39 am
yum_tea

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The Outcast
xxxChiyo Mai Tanakaxxx

Chiyo had been wandering around the town for awhile now, not really knowing where she was heading, but somehow ended up in the forest regions that were located outside of town. Her feet padded through the forest brush, making little to no sound as she did. It was quiet and it didn't seem like there were any people around nor any sort of creature at all. The green-haired girl came upon a swamp. The ground underneath her was mushy all of a sudden and when she looked down, she noticed, that her footprints had begun to fill in with water. Chiyo wasn't worried about anyone following her to the swamp, though, because in a matter of moments the traces of her passing will soon be gone, covered in a new layer of mud and slime. Chiyo smiled smugly, adapting to the calm and comfortable atmosphere around her. It was better than the bustling city, full of ignorant humans, and she felt as though she could finally relax without the worry of someone watching her every move.

Since it was in the morning still, a heavy layer of fog settled over the marshy terrain, not allowing Chiyo to see farther than five feet in front of her. Concentrating, Chiyo closed her green eyes and then opened them a few moments later, a glint of gold flashing in her eyes. The change in color allowed her sight to get more precise and now she was able to see where she was going. The stench of the swamp was also heightened due to her sense boost and she flinched from the sickly smell of it. Pinching her nose, she trudged through the water, not at all bothered by the noises of an unknown creature as swam through the water. Whatever it is, its not bothering me, she thought, deciding to pay no mind to it. Centering in on a tree in the distance, she trekked through the water to the other side and leaned against the strong base of the tree. Sliding her back against the bark, Chiyo sighed to herself and relaxed against the temporary resting base. "For once I'm alone..." she whispered, closing her eyes but still alert to anyone who might approach her.

With: No one but the creatures of the swamp xxx Location: Swamp outside of the city xxx Thoughts: I could stay here all day...xxx Feeling: Relaxed yet alert OOC:

User Image
Theme: Paradise
When she was just a girlxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe expected the world, but it flew away from her reach.xxxxxxxxxxxSo she ran away in her sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxDreamed of paradise every time she closed her eyes.xxxxxxxxxxxxSo lying underneath those stormy skiesxxxxxxxI know the sun must set to rise

General
"Talking"
'Thoughts, random whatever color.'

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:17 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit
" The forest is silent only because it wants you to feel calm..."
---------------------<>---------------------

Gerolt had been scavenging the forest for awhile. He was running low on food supplies and did not want to resort to going into the city to buy food. He much rather hunt his own food. Sadly his search had proved unfruitful so far, it was unusual for him not to catch anything and it bugged him. He eventually stepped into the swampy area, he was well familiar with it. It was a nice place to find some fish and birds to catch and eat though it wasn't the most abundant source of food it was still worth searching around for. Asides from food he loved to catch frogs simply for the fun of it, he found amphibious creatures adorable.

His large boots helped keep his feet dry as he stomped through the mucky soil. This area was filled with dense fog and unique aromas but he did not notice. He was so used to the smell that it no longer bothered him and his acute senses helped him navigate even if a bit difficult to see. As he walked through the squishy terrain he came upon a scent that wasn't familiar. He couldn't quite put his finger on what the source could be. So his curiosity took control as he followed the scent trail. He pulle dout a spear from the large backpack he carried around all the time just in case whatever he found was aggressive. He approached the source with caution and as the fog dissipated he saw the silhouette of a person leaning against a tree. A bit surprised from the sight Gerolt flinched not really sure as to what he should do about this. He kept his spear out and tried to speak to the person " H...He...H-Hello?" he said from a distance to the person he had found. His voice was choppy and nervous, he was not comfortable conversing with other people. It had been so long since he last saw someone else.

<>----------------------------------------<>
" The cold menacing danger will wait until you feel comfortable to strike"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The Outcast
xxxChiyo Mai Tanakaxxx

It wasn't long until Chiyo's ears picked up the sound of another creature truding through the swamp. It seemed to be heading this way, its steps light and cautious as you could be in the mud, and she froze. Golden eyes searched through the fog of the swamp, attempting to make out whatever being lurked there, but even she could not sense it from this far away. "Damn..." she grumbled, inching backwards and reaching one of her hands up to snap off a branch from the tree. It was the only weapon she had if the animal (or whatever it was) was going to try and attack her, so it was the only idea she had at the moment. The squishy footsteps stopped suddenly and, as if out of nowhere, she heard someone voice say hello. She raised an eyebrow at the tense voice, picking up on the stuttering that had come from it, and she merely smiled. In the distance, she could see the outline of a human-looking person...but also not quite human at the same time. It had curved antlers sticking out of its head and beady red eyes that stared right back into her own (temporarily) gold ones. He was peculiar, that was for sure. For a moment, Chiyo wasn't sure what to say and didn't make any effort to respond to his jumbled greeting. It took her awhile to notice the spear that the boy was holding also and she was noticeably tense by the weapon. "Just who are you huh?" Chiyo growled after mustering up the courage to speak. Bringing her arm down, she hid the hefty branch behind her back and clenched it tightly in her hand.

Chiyo contemplated whether or not she should just, say, turn herself into a bird and escape while she had the chance, but a part of her wanted to stay and figure this guy out. After all, he was much more interesting than most of the humans and even creatures that she had met since living here. It was risky, seeing as though the antler boy had a spear pointed directly at her chest, so the chances of them seeing eye to eye was slim to none. Testing her boundaries, she stepped away from the tree and towards him, one foot in the water and one foot on the land mass near the tree. Her eyes looked calculating, but her smile looked harmless. Playing the innocent card wasn't hard. He seems kinda edgy and frightened...I wonder why? she thought to herself.

With: A strange boy xxx Location: Swamp outside of the city xxx Thoughts: Better not shoot me with that...xxx Feeling: Hostile and tense OOC:

User Image
When she was just a girlxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe expected the world, but it flew away from her reach.xxxxxxxxxxxSo she ran away in her sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxDreamed of paradise every time she closed her eyes.xxxxxxxxxxxxSo lying underneath those stormy skiesxxxxxxxI know the sun must set to rise

General
"Talking"

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:16 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

Gerolt held his spear tightly with both hands pointing the sharp tip constantly at the person near the tree. Though he seemed to be threatening he would not dare attack this person. If he were to wound this person the scent of her blood would easily drive him insane and he desperately did not want that to happen. The spear an insurance policy making sure she didn't attack him. The question the stranger posed to him made him pause to think whether he should actually respond or not " I... uh... My name is Gerolt, Gerolt Ravencroyft. Who are you? No one ever comes here..." he said trying to sound serious but it came out still quite sheepish.

As the stranger stepped forward Gerolt kept his ground not moving but it did make him tense up a bit. Having not been around other people he had no idea what to expect from her. All he knew was that people ordinarily don't come to an area like this which is why he was so curious. This stranger also had pretty golden eyes and even though Gerolt did not know about people much he knew that golden eyes was abnormal.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:49 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The Outcast
xxxChiyo Mai Tanakaxxx

The antler boy hesitated at her demanding question, seemingly still surprised that she was even here in his own natural domain, but responding nonetheless and without the need of further prying. He told her that his name was Gerolt Ravencroyft in a timid yet serious way, causing her mouth to twitch into a grin. He looked like a deer caught in headlights and his shaky voice made it all the more amusing, and was much to her entertainment. He asked the same of her, saying that hardly anyone ever came to the swamp...if at all. She contemplated on whether or not it was safe to just come out and say her true name to this new and strange boy. She stared blankly back at him for a few seconds, golden eyes shrunken and dark as she thought of this, but came to the conclusion that it was fine to say so. Gerolt looked about as harmless as a fly in her perspective as he was lanky and had no noticeable fat to his body nor was there much muscle either. And, from the looks of it, Gerolt didn't seem quite too familiar with coming into contact with other people so it wasn't like he knew much of the outside world, much less any experience in general...

Sighing inwardly, Chiyo dropped the branch from her hand and let it fall with a light splash into the shallow swamp water, not even paying much attention as it sunk to the bottom. She flopped down onto the ground behind her and sat with her feet submerged in the cold water. Tilting her head to the side, her green hair swaying into one of her eyes, she said simply, "I'm Chiyo, Chiyo Tanaka." She wiggled her bare toes in the murky water, splashing droplets of it on her clothes, and absentmindedly started to whistle as if nothing was wrong with her. Mentally she wasn't all there...but she hid it well. "It's natural to wonder why someone like me, a sweet innocent girl, would be doing in this swamp huh? Well, to answer that question for you, I just come here from time to time to hang out with nature. Isn't the air refreshing?" Chiyo chuckled into her palm, leaning forward a bit to inspect Gerolt closer. "Peculiar antlers you have there," she chided softly, her eyes glinting and fading back to emerald green again.

With: Gerolt xxx Location: Swamp outside of the city xxx Thoughts: It is a nice set...xxx Feeling: Curious and a little loopy OOC:

User Image

General
"Talking"

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:20 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

The stranger before him grinned when Gerolt spoke. This made Gerolt feel even more nervous than he originally was. Did his attempts to look intimidating not work? What if this stranger attacked him knowing he was just bluffing the spear threats. His body tensed up when he heard a splash behind the girl. Gerolt's watchful eyes saw it was a sizable branch, it was obvious she had taken it for a makeshift weapon in order to defend herself. This semi reassured Gerolt that she had no bad intentions, if she voluntarily removed her weapon she most likely meant no harm. He took a deep breath in before a long sigh. His body loosened up a bit as he put his spear in a holder on the side of his large travelling backpack.

Upon hearing the name of the stranger his attitude seemed to change. He smiled softly in a timid but relaxed fashion, he was no longer fearful of this odd individual. He scratched his head near one of his antlers as a nervous habit " That's a... uhm... lovely name" he said his voice was warm and cheerful when he wasn't afraid. He chuckled lightly when Chiyo explained her reasonings for being in the area " Yes... it is odd for someone like you to be in the swamp. Uh... I suppose the air is refreshing... b-but I'm always in the forest so I don't know what cities are really like...uh..." he paused after hearing her question his antlers " Oh uh... well... I guess it's not normal. Obviously I'm not human... so uh... yeah. That explains the antlers" he explained. He didn't like talking about what he was much as he loathed the beast he can be.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:17 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The Outcast
xxxChiyo Mai Tanakaxxx

Chiyo shrugged when he told her that her name was lovely, not seeming to care that much about the compliment. "It's nothing special..." she mumbled, her voice hard. He was probably only saying it out of politeness but she honestly couldn't care less of what he, or anyone for that matter, thought about her name. She despised her name because her father given it to her as a child and she had contemplated many times as to whether or not she should change it on her own. Chiyo had never got around to doing so, though, and it remained the same as before.

The girl tuned back in when she heard his laugh, the sound of it bringing her back from her personal thoughts. She listened intently as he spoke, saying that he hardly ever ventured out of the forest and into big areas like the city, and could only smile calmly at him. It was, in a way, refreshing to have a somewhat normal conversation with someone. At least he wasn't ignoring her presence like most people did. Then again, Chiyo never usually made any attempt to approach them either which automatically labeled her as an anti-social outcast. Not that it bothered her much. Forming relationships with people weren't exactly her forte. At his admittance to not being human, which was quite obvious due to his antlers, Chiyo smirked at him. He can be upfront about things when he's calm, though, saying something like that probably wasn't a good idea...I would have lied if I were in his place. Ah well, like I care what he is, she thought. Chiyo propped her chin in the palm of her right hand, tilting her head slightly in a mischievous way. It wouldn't hurt to reveal her own secret to someone like him would it? Of course not. "Well, I personally like those antlers of yours. They suit you," she said, winking playfully at him. "Besides, I'm not normal either. I may look human, but I'm also half demon. I inherited the gene from my mother. Weird, huh?" Chiyo admitted to Gerolt, sounding quite relieved to have that off her chest. That was the first time she told anyone about her true self. Appearing as a human was easy and it helped at times when she was in town with the locals. Having illusion powers helped to hide those little black horns of hers. Chiyo's hand absentmindedly traveled up towards her head, scratching at the spot where her horns usually pointed upward. The horns were hidden at the moment, but if she parted her hair a bit then they would show.

With: Gerolt xxx Location: Swamp outside of the city xxx Thoughts: Feels good not to lie for oncexxx Feeling: Relieved OOC:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

General
"Talking"

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:37 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

Gerolt found the way she took his compliment a bit odd. She didn't really seem to like what he had said about her name. This confused Gerolt he thought he had said the right things. He pushed his confusion aside though aside though. He found Chiyo quite the interesting person. Though it might be due to the fact that he hadn't seen anyone in years he enjoyed her company. The Hermit usually had nothing to talk to but the birds and frogs which were not the most social of guests.

Gerolt flinched when Chiyo stated that she actually liked his antlers. His antlers have been a target of his anger and self loathing for as long as he could remember. They were a constant reminder that he was a cannibalistic beast. Yet somehow when Chiyo said she liked them Gerolt couldn't help but be happy he had them for a moment. He seemed to tense up at her playful wink, he was unsure as to what it meant. It took him a moment to compose his words in order to respond to what Chiyo said " Thanks for the... compliment" he looked around at his surroundings nervously before continueing " A demon? Th-That's interesting. I don't think it's that weird... you see many extraordinary things in this world so not much surprises me" he said giving a nervous chuckle afterwards. She so openly stated what she was it made him feel a bit pathetic for hiding anything. " I myself am a Wendigo" he said simply a bit worried as to what Chiyo might think to this statement. If she knew anything about Wendigos then Chiyo would know they were cannibalistic and violent beasts.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The Outcast
xxxChiyo Mai Tanakaxxx

Chiyo watched his reaction carefully after she made a comment about his antlers. At first, he looked surprised that she would say so but then he looked pleased. She smiled, wishing she had the nerve to reveal her true self to him. Simply admitting she was a demon was enough for now and she wouldn't show any more at the moment unless the time came to doing so. Though, she wondered if she should have mentioned that she was, indeed, a half-demon and not a full one like she had suggested...she doubted it would make a difference, though, and remained silent. Chiyo didn't seem to notice the how tense Gerolt was after her wink towards him and she paid no mind to it. It hadn't meant anything serious, not really, she only meant to show that what she said about his antlers were true. And, usually, it was hard to catch her being honest about things. Chiyo blinked back at him, a curious expression on her face. It was hard to decipher how he felt about her stating it so outwardly, but she thought that maybe if she shared then perhaps he would follow suit. It wasn't like he had much to hide any longer anyway. It turned out that he thought that the fact that Chiyo was a demon did not startle him much and he explained in the world they live in today there wasn't much to surprise him. "I'm glad you say so," she remarked, obviously pleased by his response.

She waited patiently for him to respond in return, folding her small hands in her lap, and stared with meaningful eyes at Gerolt. A couple of mythological creatures flowed through her mind. It has to to be deer-like...that goes with the assumption that it relates to an animal of some sort... she thought to herself, though, she couldn't come up with one that made sense. A few moments later, Gerolt spoke up and stated that he was, in fact, a Wendigo. It clicked in her mind then and her eyes lit up after finally figuring it out, though, she acted as if Gerolt hadn't just said it on his own. "I suspected as much. No wonder you're out here all alone and far away from humans as possible..." she said softly, looking up at him. It was strange that such a nervous and kind (or at least she thought so) person like him could take on the form of such a monstrous and brutal creature. I wonder what triggers the transformation... she thought. Chiyo was quiet for a few moments, lost in her own thoughts, before whispering, "...I sense that you are not so fond of this 'other side' correct? Who would be when they have to live off of human flesh and constantly hunger for more...that must be hard to deal with all alone." The half-demon wasn't sure what to say besides that. Although, Gerolt was capable of turning into a vicious beast, Chiyo found herself strangely unafraid of him. While it probably wasn't the best decision seeing as though the Wendigo form would have no qualms when it came to going after Chiyo...but she was certain that was only blood that brought about the creature. If Gerolt was able to contain himself that is. She glanced away from Gerolt and at the water, staring at her reflection. Chiyo stared back at herself with empty eyes, but another white-haired girl was looking back, this one with a wicked grin and red eyes to match Gerolt's own. She gulped. "I haven't been completely honest, but I have another side too. She's different from me and just as vicious as your Wendigo form. Rage is what drives her..." Chiyo murmured, her hand moving down and swatting at the water to make the the girl vanish.

With: Gerolt xxx Location: Swamp outside of the city xxx Thoughts: Might as well come out with itxxx Feeling: Anxious OOC: I meant to put her true form on the bottom.

User Image

General
"Talking"

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:28 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

Gerolt was feeling quite good with the flow of this conversation so far. Though there were a few awkward moments he was beginning to feel quite confident in his socialising skills. Chiyo seemed to enjoy his company as well. He still felt a bit odd talking about his Wendigo side though. " It is beneficial for both me and others that I stay away from people" he mentioned as he adjusted the shoulder straps of his travelling backpack. He did not at all sad or melancholic about being alone. He had gotten so used to being isolated that it rarely bothered him. Though there were times where he really did feel lonely they were rare.

There was a pause as both Chiyo and Gerolt thought to themselves before the conversation started again. "I...uh... don't have to live off human flesh. It's just a craving... a constant desire and hunger for it. I can resist most of the time" he explained to Chiyo in a more grim tone than his usually soft warm voice. Gerolt looked at Chiyo as she spoke, she was staring at something. Curiously Gerolt moved to see what it was but Chiyo stirred up the water removing whatever she had been staring at. Gerolt scratched his head a bit before turning back to Chiyo to respond to her confession " I don't know if anything can be as vicious as the Wendigo. I'm driven by no emotion just gluttony and instinct to consume. But even if this person is as vicious as you say that's still okay... I uh... can understand what it's like. I don't think less of you for having a darker side" he said to her with a small smile. He had just met her yet acted as if they were long time friends. Suddenly after speaking Gerolt's stomach growled a bit. It was not the Wendigo's gluttony but more him just being a bit hungry after all it's why he came to the swamp in the first place. He clenched his stomach and tried to ignore it, he didn't want anything to interrupt his conversation with Chiyo.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The Outcast
xxxChiyo Mai Tanakaxxx

Chiyo nodded her head in silence, understanding immediately what he meant. He did not seem depressed about this fact either, though, so she guessed that he no longer minded being alone. The same went for her in a way. She was her own best friend, companion, and was probably the only person that she really trusted. (If that makes any sense.) Always being busy and on the road traveling all the time, but she never got bored of it. And, actually, she laughed at people who didn't understand her way of life. To Chiyo, it was sort of sad of people who constantly have to be around other people verify their existence...at least that was the way she looked at it. In fact, she was completely fine with being an 'outcast' to others. Completely fine.

Chiyo had already learned to not define herself by another person by now, it was something she had vowed to live by. Despite her vow to never look back on the past, it somehow always came wandering back into her head. She hated that. She wanted to forget her old life and forge a new one. One that didn't include her father. He's not a part of my life anymore...and he never will be again, she thought, her green hues dark.

A long silence came over the pair before Gerolt spoke again, shaking her out of her thoughts. It was a bad habit of her to zone out sometimes, just something that she never got rid of. She wouldn't apologize for it if he didn't notice, though, and pretended as if she had been paying attention the entire time. The least I could was make eye contact. Geesh. She was still looking down at the water, the blurred image of th girl fading away, and she glanced up at him again, eyes just as blank as before. Chiyo cleared her throat, running a shaky hand through her green hair. "Sorry...that's, uh, not what I meant. But, then again, we all have a little darkness in us." Chiyo said softly, returning the smile to Gerolt. A low rumble was heard then and she smirked when she saw Gerolt clutch his stomach in an attempt to hide it. "You sure sound hungry. Haven't eaten yet? Chiyo asked, though, the answer was quite obvious from the grumbling in his stomach. She had 'borrowed' from the local store in town earlier today, so she wasn't starving but could do with some food too. Almost if on cue, Chiyo's stomach growled loudly and a light pinkish color spread to her pale cheeks. Chuckling nervously, she stood up and stuffed her hands into her pant pockets, digging around in it for something. Upon finding it, she whipped out two cherry lollipops that were still encased in their wrapper, and smiled sheepishly at Gerolt. "Unless you like candy then that's the only 'food' I have on me at the moment, though, I doubt that will feed our hunger," she admitted, wiggling the sticks of candy in the air.

With: Gerolt xxx Location: Swamp outside of the city xxx Thoughts: Did I really think candy would last me throughout the day?xxx Feeling: Nervous and quite foolish OOC:

User Image

General
"Talking"

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:04 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

Gerolt could have sworn for a moment Chiyo had seemed a bit more grim than her usual self. It lasted only a moment though. It must have been something she had been thinking about. He didn't want to ask her though, he wouldn't want to stick his nose where it is not wanted.

When she mentioned his hunger he got a bit embarrassed and he shuffled around in place. His stomach growled again though so there was no chance he could simply deny that he was hunger. " I haven't eaten in a day or so..." he says and it was true. Though a skilled forager and hunter he could not control where the food was and his search had been unfruitful for quite awhile. His usual hunting and foraging areas were picked dry. He heard Chiyo's stomach growl as well. Gerolt could see it embarrassed her so he held back his little chuckle the best he could, a small amount of laughter escaping him. When Chiyo offered the small amount of candy his expression looked surprised. " It's been a long time since I've tried sugary foods or candies. I w-wouldn't mind one uh... thank you" he said as he cautiously reached out and took one of the suckers from Chiyo as if he was a small animal being fed breadcrumbs. He removed the wrapper and put it in his mouth, he seemed unusually happy for such a simply treat as a goofy grin developed on his face. " Perhaps we should... go get some filling food though even though this candy is delicious. We could uh... go into town and buy something... maybe?" he said sounding a bit unsure or nervous about the idea of going to a town. At the same time though he was sick of searching around for food and it was about time he did one of his rare visits into the city.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:31 am
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The Outcast
xxxChiyo Mai Tanakaxxx

When he admitted not having anything to eat in a few days, she could only nod her head. Scourging for food deep in the forest was long and hard work and you had to be patient if you wanted to have any sort of chance at catching your prey. She had known first hand how that worked and Chiyo was never one to be patient, so she usually ended up resorting to stealing....though she never felt bad for it either. Although Gerolt tried to hide his laughter due to Chiyo's rather 'bad timed' stomach growling, he still couldn't help but chuckle. At first, she had on a sour look as if to warn him not to laugh at her, but she gave in and giggled into her palm as it was truly funny.

"Go on, take it then," she encouraged him. Chiyo simply smiled and handed the cherry lollipop to Gerolt, watching in amusement as his face took on a lopsided grin. He truly looked happy at the presence of candy and it was obvious that he hadn't had something like it in a long while. She copied his actions and teared off the wrapper, popping the sweet candy into her mouth. He started to say that should try their hand at going into town and getting a proper meal as it would fill their empty stomach up even more than just the candy. Chiyo bit down on her lolli, cracking it into smaller pieces, and devoured it in a few moments. "If you're feeling up for it then going into town is fine by me," she said, stuffing the wrapper back into her pocket. She didn't mention that she didn't have any money or anything, but she doubted if he would have a problem with her usual plan of simply creating an illusion of the money and then high-tailing it out of there before anyone noticed her scheme. Gerolt won't care. It's not that big a deal...plus the humans won't ever notice, she thought. Chiyo glanced over at Gerolt, remembering his nervous tone, and wondered if he'd be alright with venturing into town. "I could go alone if you're feeling uncomfortable with going there. It's not a problem," she offered, feeling generous. It was to be expected that Gerolt would be nervous, but at the same time she was curious to say how'd he react in town among the human folk.

With: Gerolt xxx Location: Swamp outside of the city xxx Thoughts: I'm surprised he wants to go into town...xxx Feeling: Curious OOC:

User Image

General
"Talking"

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Forest Region [Outside the City]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]