PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:42 am
yum_tea

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Overbearing-Presence..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao looked at the ground as they approached the tower, to see where the shadow was. And as the shadow cast over them. His eyes opened and his head rose and looked upon the tower and smiled. "Wrench~ We're here." He told her as he put his Umbrella to the side. It closed with a great gust and his hand stabbed it into the ground, which cracked it slightly. He then took his hand and reached in his pocket, pulling out bandages.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image

W R E N C H " C . L . "OE E R I C A

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find."

User Image

Wrench excitedly jumped as they got to their destination. Looking up at the tower. "Awesome...It's much more magnificent than I imagined!" She said. Her eyes glimmering. Before she felt a gust and she cocked her head to Zhao. Looking at the ground, she saw a crack and the umbrella stabbed in it. And seeing him pull out bandages. Wrench went behind him and peaked from behind his shoulder. "What happened...?"

User Image

"Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told..."

{OutOfChat:}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao lifted his arm, wiggling his sleeve back so he looked to the tower hearing her glee. And as he did, starting from the hand, began to wrap his arm in bandages. "Nothing, Happened." He said, as his teeth held his sleeve while he wrapped his arm. "Just making sure that the sun doesn't touch my skin. You know my condition." He told her while he finished the arm, and let his sleeve drop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:07 am
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
"the scars? oh yeah i forgot about those..."
User Image
[[I'm just gonna say he's here now XP]]

Overlord Etna -1-
Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:08 pm
‡Ӝ ᶲᶮ ƉɨƔɨɳфӽɨɑ ĽɑƇɽфɨӽ ᶯᶲ Ӝ‡
--Shadow Dragon--
"I'm not evil...I'm just an explosively violent b***h."
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

⁞ ҉ ••• ∞∞ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰Ϫ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ ∞∞ ••• ҉ ⁞

Divinoxia flew to the place that the vampire told her to go to. Ignoring what he about karma, Divinoxia couldn't help swooping down and grabbing a snack on the way there, Unfortunately that meant ******** up someone's day permanently. With a meal like that, she would be full for at least 3 days. It's not many had the power to stop her anyway, she was a ******** Dragon, only knights in soon-to-be charred armor fight dragons.

Divinoxia landed on the clock tower and let the two riders off before transforming back into her human form. The woman stretch and patted her stomach with a twisted grin. "That was absolutely delicious. Sorry if I got blood on you but I was really hungry. So what happens now? Do I wait for Tall dark and handsome to give me shiny gold coins~" The dragon said smiling innocently at the Vampire.

₪I’m Feeling ∞ Still Destructive.
₪I’m where ∞ Clock Tower
₪My task ∞ Psh I don't know
₪Current form ∞ Dragon to Human
O.o.C

Twitchylessthanthree

Overlord Etna-l

JehovahTheWolf

The Offspring Bunny

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench raised an eyebrow at his response as to why he had began wrapping himself up in bandages. Her mouth curled into a grin. "Pfft. You don't need that. Once we're in the Clocktower, that isn't necessary. Not too much sunlight enters inside." She remarked. Stepping back and standing beside him once again. She put her arms behind her head. Staring at the beautiful architecture of the Clocktower. Without a simple shot with her gaze. "Hey, have you been to a Clocktower before?" She had asked. This wasn't her first time at a Clocktower. But it was her second time. The first time was back at her hometown, but it was a really faded memory.

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao looked at her excitement as she looked to the tower. As he then wrapped his other arm saying, "Still, precautions are the best kind of measures to take in this era." He then pulled off his bandages finishing it, before removing his shirt. His body glistened as if he had been doing light work outs. His body toned, and compact as he then began to wrap his torso in it, making sure not to let his shoulders or tie too tightly. And as he finished he replied, "My cousin owned one, went once, it got exploded." He chuckled lightly before he began to wrap his chin, to cover his face. "But a peaceful trip would be a nice change." He told her as he got to his lips and began his nose.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench nodded at his remark about precautions. "That's true. Anything can happen. Like when World War II happened. Remember that?" She said. Her eyes closing halfway at the thought of it. Living for so long, she remembered such an event. And it truly was chaotic. Hard not to break in when you're watching from the sidelines. As he replied about going to a Clocktower, an amused chuckle escaped her mouth. "Well, my earliest memory of going to a clocktower was back when I was younger. Faded, but I knew it was pretty." She commented. Her head turned over to him as he continued to wrap his face in bandages. "Peaceful trips eh? I don't think It'll be peaceful as long as we're with each other." She remarked playfully. "Though, still curious, who exploded the Clocktower?"

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As he slowly finished his bandages and stepped forward he spoke slowly. "I don't remember that, I must've been in a cave or something." He told her as he slowly began to put the tape away,and put his umbrella in a holster. He then let his eyes lay upon her saying, "The earliest memories are always the most influnectual. It might be very traumatic or Dramatic." He teased before he heard her comment on him not being to be on a peaceful trip. He stepped forward, towards the tower before saying, "Let's see if we can make this....Peaceful" He then laughed aloud before hearing her ask about the clocktower. "It might have been me... I don't remember well, it was a bourbon and sake night."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
A low yawn escaped Nier's lip as he was leaning against the frame of the clock tower. He was awaiting for someone to come by with a certain "Package" he was to take back to his boss. Seeing how long it was taking, Nier pulled out a novel and begun to read. it was a good way to past the time while he waited.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:35 am
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
User Image
Kamilah was not bound or restricted in any manner. She walked arouns the clocktower, she had never been there before. She was RIGHT next to nier but did not notice it was him as she was dreamily gazing out the window

wow do you always come here~?

she said dreamily to nier, whom she hadn't even looked at yet

Overlord Etna -1-
Refraction Theory
Asra Karimi

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:45 am

User Image
"Only when I have the time." He said, his eyes still locked on his novel. A moment past before he marked the page and glanced over towards the red haired woman. He had to say he was a bit shocked. This was the woman he was suppose to pick up and bring back. She was right here, beside him and he did not even notice her. How long was she standing here...?

User Image

Twitchylessthanthree

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:51 am
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
User Image
Kamilah gazed out the window some more, impressed by how high up they were

I wish i was here for a different reason! i bet i could look out this window forever!

she turned to look at the man and she personally had never seen him before. He was tall with long blonde hair, not a bad looking man.

sorry i didn't mean to disturb your reading.

Overlord Etna -1-
Refraction Theory
Asra Karimi

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:25 pm
‡Ӝ ᶲᶮ ƉɨƔɨɳфӽɨɑ ĽɑƇɽфɨӽ ᶯᶲ Ӝ‡
--Shadow Dragon--
"I'm not evil...I'm just an explosively violent b***h."
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

Divinoxia walked over to the girl that was being "captured" and stood next to her. "You probably could stare out this window forever, But you could pick a better view at least. I've seen a LOT better." The dragon mocked laughing a bit. walking away but still stayed close. See looked over to the man next to Kamilah and titled her head. "You can't be the one that was to take this chick... But who cares, as long as get my gold I'll be happy. You know how we dragons love our gold." The dragon said proudly but with a hint of sarcasm.

--[Edited]--

₪I’m Feeling ∞ Bitchy
₪I’m where ∞ Clock Tower
₪My task ∞ I dunno
₪Current form ∞ Human
O.o.C

Twitchylessthanthree

JehovahTheWolf

The Offspring Bunny

Main City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]