Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:08 pm
A Bulbasaur sat on the edge of the sidewalk, idly watching the people that passed by, but paying great attention to a particular redhead. When the young man got close enough, it let out a soft "saaauurr" and gestured a little with its vines, before turning and running down a side street. It paused halfway down to turn, to make sure he would follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:33 pm
With Special Ops training finished for the day and personal training with his team complete as well, Luke's next appointment was simply to return home. The Bulbasaur by the sidewalk caught his attention as he made his way homeward, and he looked to his right and left as it seemed to gesture towards him, assuming that it was communicating to its trainer who happened to be near him. This didn't seem to be the case, though, and in fact it looked as though it was calling him to follow, and so with a look of confusion, his hand reflexively hovering over his pokeballs, he followed after the grass-type at a cautious distance.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:48 pm
With Luke following, the Bulbasaur happily led him down and around a street, stopping periodically to ensure the redhead continued to follow, before it disappeared inside an abandoned warehouse. If Luke followed it inside, he would find it seated a ways inside, facing the entrance and proudly holding a flower in its vine. "Saauurrr!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:54 pm
He did indeed continue to follow, though not without a degree of hesitation. This was very strange; it didn't seem to be behaving quite urgently enough to be trying to lead him somewhere so he could help with an emergency, but it did seem awfully persistent in leading him. As it vanished into the warehouse, he slowed and paused to linger in the doorway, looking at the Bulbasaur with great confusion. "What in the world are you doing? Did you need help?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:13 pm
The little pokemon seemed momentarily confused by his words. One of its vines disappeared, while the other waved the flower a little bit. "Bulba?"

"I can't believe that worked," a voice mumbled quietly, its tone one of disbelief. A young woman moved forward a few steps nearer to the Bulbasaur, her countenance matching her tones, and regarded Luke with a great deal of surprise.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:15 pm
Luke returned confusion to the Bulbasaur and surprise to the woman, momentarily unsure of what to say. "Uh..." It... certainly didn't look like any kind of emergency situation. He moved forward a bit to converse more politely. "Your Bulbasaur brought me here... Did you need something?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:21 pm
The Bulbasaur returned Luke's confusion with a happy smile, seeming rather pleased with itself.

"Did I..." His words seemed to snap her out of her surprise, and she leveled Luke with an angry glare, "Yeah, I'll tell you what I need! I need my boyfriend back!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 pm
The anger surprised Luke, though the words were even more surprising. "Uh..." Wasn't he engaged to Rosie? He really couldn't imagine going around stealing people's boyfriends; he was fairly confident that that wasn't something that was in his past, regardless of what he remembered - in the first place, he wasn't even attracted to guys. This was shaping up to be one weird conversation. "I think you have the wrong person...?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:51 pm
For a brief moment, she looked confused, unsure, but her resolve only strengthened with her anger, her hands balled into fists. "Don't give me that! He's gone - he's been gone for almost two years - and it's all your fault!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:07 pm
He held his hands up defensively and shook his head, "Look, I'm not really sure what you're talking about, but I can basically promise you that you've got the wrong person. And I mean, two years - don't you think you should move on?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:29 pm
"You don't--what do you mean you're not sure what I'm talking about?!" This time she didn't waste any time with uncertainty, instead gesturing around to the warehouse, "Are you seriously trying to tell me you don't recognize this place? That you don't even know what you did? You killed him. You murdered him right here in this very room, don't you dare try to tell me I should move on from that!" She practically spat her words in her rage, and carelessly shoved the Bulbasaur on the ground with her foot.

The small pokemon seemed startled at her sudden actions, and made a noise to convey its discomfort, but took the signal for what it was, as its vines suddenly shot out and towards Luke with every intention of coiling around his wrists to restrict his freedom of movement.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:02 am
"I-- what?" The confusion of Luke's frown changed in intensity. The accusation was chilling and stomach-turning, and he didn't know how to respond. The feeling of vines at his wrist brought him back to the current situation from his uneasy contemplations, and he looked to the woman with hard eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about," he reiterated truthfully, "but is this a citizen's arrest? Am I being detained?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:23 am
"What do you mean what?! Don't you--what?" Now it was her turn to appear wholly confused by his words. The Bulbasaur looked a little bewildered as well, but mostly held a hopefulness in his expression. "Of course not, the hell do you think this is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:40 am
"I don't know," he said once more, "but if you don't have a lawful reason for doing this..." He was certain the he didn't need his hands free to take control of the situation; he had the very clear feeling that he had been in much tighter spots before. She wasn't too far away - with a few quick paces, he closed the distance and leaned to sweep across legs at knee level with a heavy kick.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:50 am
"Lawful? What are you--hey!" She managed to most of the attack, and so Luke's foot only connected with one of her legs, causing her to stumble to one side a bit but remain upright. With anger, frustration and a hint of fear in her expression, she pulled a knife from a pocket, quickly flicked it open, and attempted to strike him across the face with it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff