Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] America Jones Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:04 pm
ASK ME ANYTHING!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of character: America Jones
Link to their journal: freedom lives here
Ask my character questions about: ANYTHING GOES

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:36 am
hi liz! questions for americaaa

what is your character's most prominent feature? what would they say is their best feature? what would they say is their worst feature? it can be physical or otherwise :'D <3  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:08 pm
Miss America:

If you could steal one thing without consequence what would it be?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:48 pm
chimarii
hi liz! questions for americaaa

what is your character's most prominent feature? what would they say is their best feature? what would they say is their worst feature? it can be physical or otherwise :'D <3

America:

well my fantastic boobs are pretty prominent gotta say but lotta folks first meet me on twitter so i guess my hella fantastic advice and observations too

all of them i mean have you seen me? but past that obvious bit i really like my heart its steady and strong as ******** and keeps the rest of me going damn near perfectly

none of them but maybe id like to have a bit better handle on my anger

Lucyal

Miss America:

If you could steal one thing without consequence what would it be?

your heart! ;D
but naw i already know that mine because you obviously have good taste i guess id like to steal a big cruise ship or a helicopter or maybe an amusement park thatd be awesome  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:02 pm
What is the highest level on the mandar and have you ever met said dude?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:16 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
What is the highest level on the mandar and have you ever met said dude?

America: the mandar has no limits i believe that every man should be free to be even hotter than the last that said i think the highest ive ever met was a 13 and i ran into a ******** wall for staring too long he set fire to the rain if you know what i mean  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:37 pm
America, if you could go on an all inclusive cruise or resort vacation, where would it be to, how long would it be for, and which three people would you take with you? if they fight, there's no leaving.

this is an oddly specific question but i need to KNOW

lizbot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:50 pm
astrazilla
America, if you could go on an all inclusive cruise or resort vacation, where would it be to, how long would it be for, and which three people would you take with you? if they fight, there's no leaving.

this is an oddly specific question but i need to KNOW

oh god just a big ship with all the games and parties arent there some with rides and hella fancy dinners and all the pools like hells yeah and id want one that went to nice tropical places but also alaska i want to hug a goddamn penguin and wrestle a polar bear and so itd take however long it took to go from point a to point b and back i guess

id take kon taym and pey and i dont think theyd fight well maybe taym will sulk but its no big if we fight then were all together and theres no leaving i dont see any problems with that  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:29 am
Why don't you want to settle down goddammit

^ creepy male entitlement issues ~wigglefingers~

1. Did you call foie gras liver mush just to ******** with Taym or do you honestly feel bleh about it? How do you feel about fine dining in general, actually? Ever tried caviar?
2. How's things going with that white patch? That I just realized Taym undoubtedly now knows about oop
3. If a universal truce were declared with Amityville tomorrow (let's hand wave the question of ice crotch), what student would America have the most fun dinner date with--platonic or romantic (or both)?
4. Have you actually read your father's poetry beyond a cursory look-over? How did it feel? What about the stuff he wrote before you "died"?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:57 am
Rejam
Why don't you want to settle down goddammit

^ creepy male entitlement issues ~wigglefingers~

1. Did you call foie gras liver mush just to ******** with Taym or do you honestly feel bleh about it? How do you feel about fine dining in general, actually? Ever tried caviar?
2. How's things going with that white patch? That I just realized Taym undoubtedly now knows about oop
3. If a universal truce were declared with Amityville tomorrow (let's hand wave the question of ice crotch), what student would America have the most fun dinner date with--platonic or romantic (or both)?
4. Have you actually read your father's poetry beyond a cursory look-over? How did it feel? What about the stuff he wrote before you "died"?

i dont want to until im at least in my 20s dang

1. bit of both i like it when he gets all hoity toity about things and then i get to poke him a bit but also i like calling a thing what it is. i havent had much in the way of fine dining gotta say at least not outside the local country club and somehow i dont think that counts how its meant. i guess i feel a bit uncomfortable about it if im being honest. fish eggs...im not sure i want to are they actually good?

2. its grown out a few more inches and is annoying as ******** but im not gonna dye it and i dont want a bald patch so i guess ill just have to look hot as hell with it anyway at least i didn't end up half and half like scotland

3. romantic is a helluva toughie but for just a friendly dinner these two sound like theyd be fun as hell
edit: speaking of hel she seems like shed be a fun sort of adventure all on her own

4. ever since wonderland i try to read a bit of it whenever i feel all calm and s**t or maybe a bit empty. sometimes it feels like a dam cracking and its ******** scary but sometimes its like a pool filling and itll be good when its finally done and i can just dive in. the stuff before he died i...i would get pretty jealous and resentful about it and the people who read and liked it and wanted more and its not like i could say "stop doing that pa" because what if he stopped and everything stayed exactly the same? what would i have to blame when it was out of the picture? id read it though i wouldnt let him know i wouldnt tell anybody about it either but mostly it just made me mad that my pa was this whole other person that never wanted to meet me.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:31 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

America: If you had to erase one memory in your life but also erase everything single person that was involved in it (other than yourself), what would it be?

lizbot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:44 pm
1. What is the best relationship you have ever had? The worst?

2. If you could eradicate the world of one horrific illness (like AIDS, a specific type of cancer, Alzheimer's, etc.) but it would mean a random person that you love would die, would you do it?

3. If you were an alcoholic beverage, what would you be and why?

4. What Hunter do you respect the most?

5. Kill, ********, Marry -- Evan, Konstantin, Taym?  

Akina Tokuwa

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:30 pm
America: What would you wish for if you found a genie bottle?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:36 pm
lizbot
Kon, Taym, Peyton.

/super villain finger steeple.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:05 pm
Zoobey

America: If you had to erase one memory in your life but also erase everything single person that was involved in it (other than yourself), what would it be?

America: probably a night with my pa right before i left
id rather not get rid of anything honestly even my bad memories are what make me who i am and i need every little bit of myself at the end of the day
but if i had to i think that and he could go without me being much the worse off for the loss of it  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff