Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Jasper Bahzian - Moon Hunter Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:35 pm
ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of character: Jasper Bahzian
Link to their journal: [Here]
Ask my character questions about: If you want to ask him you'll get an answer, possibly more open and honest than you'd like…but not always.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:44 pm
endejester

Why Batman?

If you had to go Marvel, who would you be instead?

Do you believe in astrology? Tarot?

What is your favorite physical thing in the entire world? Think flowers, toys, things you can see/touch.

If you could cast a Batman for a movie, who would you choose?  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 pm
nesshime

Why Batman? - Born on the same day for starts! - 2nd he's a brilliant guy who took an admitted lot of money, dedication, and personal training and turned himself into an unpowered hero who can kick superman's butt.

If you had to go Marvel, who would you be instead? -Oh man - um… harder. Quicksilver or Nightcrawler.

Do you believe in astrology? Tarot? - Well… do I think they can be creepy and can I read a level of accuracy into them? Yeah, sure, do I think they control my fate? Nawww, that's my own choices for better or worse that make my day good or bad.

What is your favorite physical thing in the entire world? - ASSUMING I'm not allowed to say people wink - laugh if you will but one of my earliest birthdays I remember, my rents gave me a batman costume. Most of it didn't survive growing up but I still have the cape. It's stitched up, patched up and it's definitely more grey than black at this point but I love it for all the memories it gives me.

If you could cast a Batman for a movie, who would you choose? - Jesus thats a hard one. Part of a good batman movie I think would come down to the director, but if we're concentrating on actors… I gotta be honest I want to see a Nightwing movie with J.G. Levitt - because till I catch up on who's done what in the movie world I'm not sure who I could trust to be a new Batman even with a fresh restart.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm
I CLAIM AN IOU RP WITH YOU~

jasper + cami + ???? = yesss

endejester

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:57 pm
nesshime
I CLAIM AN IOU RP WITH YOU~

jasper + cami + ???? = yesss

endejester

Aw yis <3 ALl the RP with Cami <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:54 am
Hello Jasper~

I notice that you are wearing a pair of cool goggles, is that for functional purpose (if yes, please state) or more like adding point on aesthetic aspect?

Also, I notice that there are cracks on your weapon....Maybe a bit rude to ask, Are you not their first hunter? And what causes so many cracks on it?

Are you into cosplaying? If yes, which character is your favourite among those you did?

Do you think you fit your current division? Have you thought of changing to another one?

Meg thinks simply, so do you like animals? If you can choose an animal as your animal spirit, what would it be?

endejester

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:15 am
Favorite comic boon line ever, can be any character from any franchise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:15 am
Meegane
Hello Jasper~

I notice that you are wearing a pair of cool goggles, is that for functional purpose (if yes, please state) or more like adding point on aesthetic aspect?

A: Wonderfully practical, they were sort of with the uniform when I got it, but fabulously we keep heading into places where they are outstandingly useful! Especially the desert! I'm probably going to wind up with some embarrassing sunburn in the shape of my goggles for sure but I will NOT by counterpoint have sand in my eyes!!

Also, I notice that there are cracks on your weapon....Maybe a bit rude to ask, Are you not their first hunter? And what causes so many cracks on it?

A: I'm not her first hunter no! She won't really talk about the last one ((Is there a way to check on that?)) - So…the cracks were there when I got her, though they seem surprisingly solid when I toy with them!! We're also having a little argument about what her kind of monster is honestly….apparently what I read in a series of books I like is a bit of a misnomer which she reminds me of loudly every time I call her a lizard. *cough*

Are you into cosplaying? If yes, which character is your favourite among those you did?

A: Oh my GOD yes, I've of COURSE worked out a batman costume (SO much fun) But I also really really want to try and build something absurdly complicated like a pacific rim mech outfit built out of like…rubber and cardboard and stuff. (ONE DAY) If we can get enough hot glue and junk on the island I'm totally going to try and make a few outfits while I'm here! Suggestions are accepted!! More so joining me!!

Do you think you fit your current division? Have you thought of changing to another one?

A: I think it's a pretty good fit so far? I think if I swapped to anything I'd probably swap to …Sun maybe? For you know…no particular reason.*cough*
BUT I do like the idea of protecting people. I'm sure I'll find reasons to be more certain the more time I spend on the island and the more people I meet!

Meg thinks simply, so do you like animals? If you can choose an animal as your animal spirit, what would it be?

A: Well… NONI my weapon keeps laughing and saying 'bunny, fluffy little bunny' but she's laughing hard enough I think she just wanted me to say that.
Noni says she's a tiger-thing so…maybe that means my inner animal/spirit animal is a tiger?

endejester

Feral Cat

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:11 am
Hi Jasper! :'D

If you weren't in moon, what other division would you like to be in?
Why don't you like George Clooney as Batman?
Do you play video games? If so which ones?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:22 am
Nyxtsuki Moon
Hi Jasper! :'D

If you weren't in moon, what other division would you like to be in?

-Hmmmmm Sun maybe?? I know someone really awesome in Sun, though I just met someone really adorable in Death of all places. Huh...

Why don't you like George Clooney as Batman?

-Batnipples

Do you play video games? If so which ones?

-Ooooo all the batman games of course, kingdom hearts, final fantasy, animal crossing new leaf, persona 3, zork, that kinda thing!

endejester

Feral Cat

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:29 am
Do you have something against batnipples?

neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:03 pm
Do you know how many hot babes are in Moon division?!  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:08 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Jasper: You accidentally discover you have been working for the wrong team. Hunters kill people, they do not save them. They have been mass killing people for a while like a mindless cult. All your friends whom you trusted know and are inducted. Do you stay or leave?

Endejester

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:47 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
Do you have something against batnipples?

neutral

Jasper: Yes… I can not tweak the ones UNDER the suit, and unless the ones ON the suit are freaking spark plugs then I'm confused why they are -there??  

endejester

Feral Cat

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:49 pm
nesshime
Do you know how many hot babes are in Moon division?!

NO IDEA!! I've been making eyes at this one really gorgeous girl in Sun though??  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff