Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Taima/Evan/Sorcha Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:20 pm
Ask us anything!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Taima
Thunderbird
Y2 student
Curious; impulsive; ambitious; blunt; temperate and passionate by turns

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Evan Roberts
Sun Hunter
Intermediate Trainee
Friendly; charming; polite; knows when to lead and when to follow; crazy and angry and violent just beneath the surface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sorcha Mac Brádaigh
Puca
Y1 student
Talkative; flighty; forgetful; not as helpful as she thinks she is; keep a close eye on your valuables  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:31 pm
For Evan --

Which Deus division do you think is the most effective and why?  

Akina Tokuwa

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:44 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Evan: You are the next division leader. You assign yourself to a suicide mission where you know everyone on the team will die, but having a weak team will cost all of Deus Ex their lives. Who do you bring along?

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:45 pm
Akina Tokuwa
For Evan --

Which Deus division do you think is the most effective and why?

"Probably Life. Anyone can pick up a weapon and fight on the front lines, but they make and research and develop the tech that runs the island and supports us on missions and makes all of our lives just a little bit easier.

Zoobey
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Evan: You are the next division leader. You assign yourself to a suicide mission where you know everyone on the team will die, but having a weak team will cost all of Deus Ex their lives. Who do you bring along?

"Wow, uh, okay. First off, I wouldn't ask anyone else to sacrifice their lives if there was even a chance that I could complete the mission on my own. I guess if I did have to bring other people along, it would be the other division leads. You won't find a stronger team than them, and while it would mean that all of the divisions would be suddenly leaderless, it's not like there would be a vacuum of power because the division assists would step up to replace them. They're nearly as powerful as the Hunters they serve under, and this way it's not depriving Deus of too many experienced Hunters--any of which has the potential to be as strong as a division lead themselves one day, down to the greenest trainee."  

Inle-roo

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:51 pm
Evan: What's your favorite coping mechanization when you're pissed off about something?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:33 pm
Grymoire
Evan: What's your favorite coping mechanization when you're pissed off about something?

"When I'm pissed off I like to do the Sun run, or volunteer for Haunted House duty, or destroy a few dozen training dummies. Anything that lets me break s**t without hurting any actual people."  

Inle-roo

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:45 pm
@Evan --

- If you could sleep with one person on the Island but you would be the only person who remembered it, who would it be?

- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

- Does it bother you that being a Hunter means you can never be a father?

- What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:18 am
Evan: what made you choose Navy over Army and Air Force?  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:53 am
Akina Tokuwa
@Evan --

- If you could sleep with one person on the Island but you would be the only person who remembered it, who would it be?

- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

- Does it bother you that being a Hunter means you can never be a father?

- What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?

"If I have to pick just one, it'd probably be Nora, because chances are better with her than with any other woman I know that she'd kick my a** the morning after."

"I would go myself. I wouldn't ask anyone to do what I'm not willing to, and I'd never put anyone else in a position to get hurt if I didn't have to."

"Not really? Kids weren't really something I thought a whole lot about even before joining Deus--they were a possibility for the future, maybe. Now that it's not an option, it doesn't really bear thinking about."

"Disturbed - "Indestructible."

lizbot
Evan: what made you choose Navy over Army and Air Force?

"I would never have chosen the Navy over the Army or the Air Force or even the Coast Guard. If I hadn't been fit to serve as a Marine, I don't really know what I would have done. Gone to college, probably."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:38 pm
Inle-roo

Taima - You are suddenly unable to fly. What do you do?

Evan - Is there anyone on the island that you would give your life to save?

Sorcha - What is your favorite pasttime?

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:47 pm
@ Evan:
If you could bring one thing or person with you to Deus, all regulations aside, what or who would it be and why?
If you had to transfer out of Sun, what division would you go to and why?
If you knew you would die within a day, what would you do with your remaining time?

@ Taima:
What are your thoughts on horsemen/hunters?

@ Sorcha:
Do you like stealing/collecting something in particular?

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:55 pm
kuroopu
Inle-roo

Taima - You are suddenly unable to fly. What do you do?

Evan - Is there anyone on the island that you would give your life to save?

Sorcha - What is your favorite pasttime?

Taima: "Uh, I'd probably have to kill myself. There's nothing more important than flight to a bird. It would be like a human suddenly losing its senses or its limbs after having them all of their lives. How do they go on without them? Probably not very well, if at all."

Evan: "I think it would be easier to ask if there's anyone on the island that I wouldn't give my life to save. Sacrifice is in the job description, willing or not, and I knew when I joined up that I'd probably die for someone else. If I had to pick just a person, though, it'd probably be Stormy. Maybe Tuck, but I'd expect him to be able to save himself a little bit more."

Sorcha: "My favorite pasttime? That is a difficult question, yes--you see, I have so many. I like painting and cooking and sewing and I seem to collect an awful lot of things, hobbies included, though rarely for long. I don't have the patience, you know, to wait for paint to dry or for bread to bake or to make every little stitch. I have always enjoyed shopping a great deal. I must be excellent at it, as I always seem to come home with more items than I set out to buy, and for much less than I anticipated spending--seeds well spent, I suppose!"  

Inle-roo

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:30 pm
Ol-j-man
@ Evan:
If you could bring one thing or person with you to Deus, all regulations aside, what or who would it be and why?
If you had to transfer out of Sun, what division would you go to and why?
If you knew you would die within a day, what would you do with your remaining time?

@ Taima:
What are your thoughts on horsemen/hunters?

@ Sorcha:
Do you like stealing/collecting something in particular?

Inle-roo

Evan: "Probably the M16 I used in the field before I came to the island. I know it won't do much good against the s**t we go up against, but it's something that's familiar to me. Some people have teddy bears, I guess."

"If I had to be a Sun, I'd probably transfer to Mist. This way I could still be on the front line when I was needed, but I could help out with defense, too."

"If I knew I only had one day left to live, I'd make the biggest, best damn breakfast ever. Then I'd probably go out and have as much sex as possible, and then, when that was no longer an option and if I had time, I'd get drunk enough to pass out and hope I died somewhere between the blackout and the hangover. I wouldn't spend it with my loved ones because I wouldn't want them knowing that I was going to die."

Taima: "I feel for the Horsemen--I do. I don't know a whole lot about the circumstances that brought them to Amityville, but their entire culture was wiped out and now what's left of them live in our backyard. That kind of shock, and the suppression that comes with having lived your life once free and now under the rule of someone else, that must be hard on them.

As for the Hunters--I can't even call them that with a straight face! They're not much more than humans with delusions of grandeur. They still bleed, they still die--they don't dissipate and return like we do. They try very hard to be so much more than they really are. I think they're adorable."

Sorcha: "Excuse me? I don't steal, I merely procure. Not any kind of thing specifically, just things that happen to catch my eye. Shiny things, mostly--I do love something with a nice sparkle, but what ghoul doesn't?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:18 pm
why does evan suddenly hate chel why we fight inle ;_;

name one scar your character has, and tell us how they got it. if they don’t have any scars, is there any reason?

who does your character trust? what traits lead them to trust someone?

if your character belonged to another faction, who/what would they be?

if your character could travel anywhere/any time where would they go? (chel would go see dinosaurs jsyk)

look up the horoscope today for your character. does it fit with whats happening? explore it a bit.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:31 pm
chimarii
why does evan suddenly hate chel why we fight inle ;_;

name one scar your character has, and tell us how they got it. if they don’t have any scars, is there any reason?

who does your character trust? what traits lead them to trust someone?

if your character belonged to another faction, who/what would they be?

if your character could travel anywhere/any time where would they go? (chel would go see dinosaurs jsyk)

look up the horoscope today for your character. does it fit with whats happening? explore it a bit.

saddest

Evan has a bunch of long scar running up from his right ankle to just above mid-calf from an accident he had while hiking when he was a teenager.

Evan trusts people like Stormy, Tuck, Ami, Nora, Chel whoops no haha. He trusts people who seem generally honest and straightforward, but he will also trust people who genuinely seem that way even if they aren't.

Evan would probably be an undead, or some kind of feral monster.

Evan would like to go to the future, preferably one where the humans have won and there are no more monsters of any kind. If he had to go to the past, it would be to the day of Tragic Horrible Things so he could stop it from happening.

For Scorpio, from horoscope.com, "Relationships of all kinds are likely to be strengthened by an increased level of understanding today, Scorpio. Your thinking is greatly enhanced by your emotional intuitiveness, so you'll be more able than usual to identify with the needs and desires of those around you. As a result, acquaintances could become friends, and friendships could progress into bonds that last for life. Romance also benefits from intensified empathy. Enjoy." hahahahahahahahaloLOLOLSOFLSOFjSDLFKJsldkfj  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff