Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:34 pm
The return home from the hospital had been thankfully uneventful. Luke was glad that what injury he'd suffered was minor enough that it wouldn't impact everyday activities, but the fact that it had happened at all was becoming an increasingly uncomfortable thought. With a thanks to Abel for providing transportation, he made his way to the entrance and let himself inside quietly - it was pretty late, and he didn't want to disturb any pokemon that might have been asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:00 pm
His intentions to not wake up any pokemon, while good, would not succeed, though there were very few to wake up, Vahy'n laying with her head in Rosie's lap, opened her eyes when the sound of the lock of the door was being turned and eventually opened.
Though she lightly lifted her head, allowing the girl who she had been using to snooze on to stand up.
Jazz and Ballet, the younger of the team had been coiled together comfortably, though the growlithe managed to untangle himself from Ballet and bound his way over to the entrance, skidding on the slick tile and sliding headlong into Luke's legs.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:13 pm
Luke stepped back against the door that he closed behind him as the Growlithe failed to stop in time to prevent collision; he doubted the little dog had enough mass to do much more than cause him to stagger, but he reacted nonetheless if only to minimize the impact. He leaned over to pat the fire-type's head with a hushed hello, then stood upright and advanced further into the house, pausing in hesitation as he realized that he wasn't exactly sure what to say to Rosie. He eventually settled for a lame, "I'm back."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:23 pm
Jazz blinked, a little dazed as hit attempt to stop along with the impact against Luke's legs sent the pokemon tumbling onto the ground.
though his tongue lolled out happily at the pat he got, and with a small bark back up at the man pushed himself back to his feet, tail wagging as he followed by Luke into the house.

Rosie hadn't moved after she stood, placing the cup she had been drinking her tea from back onto the coffee table, she turned to face Luke as he entered, uncertain of what she would see, and scared to find out.
she wasn't disappointed either, as he was not sporting a bandage right in the middle of his face over his nose. She tried to smile, telling herself that she would when he came home, but she looked pale, and lifted her fingers to cover her mouth.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:42 pm
He wasn't really sure what to say in response to the silence he was presented with, and he ducked his head down slightly. "Um..." He creased the papers in his hand with the nail of his thumb. "It... It's not all that bad a cut, honestly. The bandage is a little one the excessive side..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:50 pm
Once he spoke, seeming to snap her out of her shock for the most part, and allowing her to fold her hands together by her chest instead.
"What happened? Abel said you were attacked."
Rosie moved, making her way around from where she was sitting to approach him.
It wasn't a secret that she was concerned, as much as she just tried to be a little more contained, it was proving to be much more difficult now that she saw what happened "Are you alright?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:54 pm
He nodded slightly, "I'm okay, for the most part. I don't really understand what happened, though..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:59 pm
He did seem like he was okay at least, though it didn't really seem to help shake the fact that he had still been attacked.
At his comment she shook "I don't either" she commented, reaching a hand up as if to gently touch his face.
"Was it Team Rocket or something?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:05 pm
He shook his head, "I don't think so. She seemed to sort of... have a grudge, or something." He rounded his shoulders, uneasy. "I guess she might have had the wrong person, though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:10 pm
Drawing her eyes away from the patch on his face to give him more direct attention.
She tried to think of who he might be talking about, but she shook her head after a moment "I don't know who that could be, or for what." She replied "It probably was a mistake then."
her expression fell "I'm sorry Luke."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:17 pm
"She said it was because I killed her boyfriend," he said, the words uncomfortable. "I don't know if that's wrong... I don't know if I want to think about it being right." He shook his head once more, his tone and overall demeanor somewhat more distressed when he spoke again, "But even if it was a mistake, how is that fair? She seriously wanted to kill me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:24 pm
Blue eyes widened in surprise, the blond's head jerking back a little at the outlandish claim that the women who had attacked him had made.
"wh what." She said in complete bewilderment, shaking her head abruptly "No, of course not-"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:34 pm
He didn't want to think about it. The idea made him sick with anxiety, numb and cold from the fear of it and the feelings of regret it elicited--

...Were these strong feelings his own?

"Are you sure?" he said, suddenly doubtful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:42 pm
He questioned her again, bring Rosie's eyes quickly back to Luke with surprise, of course he didn't why would he think he killed someone?
her lips parted lightly, preparing to tell him as much when something made her stop.

Her lips closed, eyes drifting down a little as she recalled the time when Luke had said he had had to use his sword against someone to protect a friend, more so then ever was the way he had said it, the look on his face as he shared this, though in no more detail then that.

Her hands were brought up to her head, the more she remembered of the conversation, already looking pale didn't help with a growing sick feeling in her stomach.
"If you did, you never told me... Just that- ..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:56 pm
He contemplated the feelings further; it all seemed very similar to how he had felt when he'd heard the story of his brother - it was as if he'd suddenly been possessed by someone else's emotions, taken hold by feelings that were formless and directionless in their lack of context yet still so very clear. And in the midst of his contemplation, there was an epiphany, or perhaps something just short of one. He frowned, trying desperately to place it, "I think it connects..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff