Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusagakure Training Fields Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:02 pm
██ ▌t h eT R A I N I N G _ G R O U N D S
xxxxxxxxxxxx◀◀◀xxxxGather your 『 cour¦age 』

xxxThe Training Grounds consist of a wide grass lawn, a small forest, a large lake, and a dojo equipped with all the necessary for nearly any learning style imaginable.

(-1 Post requirement for all learning)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:51 am
The Kusakage herself wasn't often seen in the training grounds, but today she was feeling it, so there she was. Her and one of her faceless jounin were training that day, and the sight was quite a spectacle. You see, they were both masters of the boxing style, and they were currently engaged in a close range bout that showed off their speed and mastery. As a hook came at her she ducked under it and countered with an uppercut just below the jawline. That attack put her subordinate on his a**, and he seemed punch drunk from it. She wiped sweat from her brow and bent beside him, helping him back to his feet with a smile on her face. Be careful floating that arm when you punch. You left that glass chin of yours wide open. He nodded and they put their hands back up. Even masters and students stood to lean from each other, as when they went at it again she was parried on a right jab cross, and her jawline suffered for it. She didn't falter however, as the rolled with the punch and staggered a step backwards. As the jounin sent another punch he was surprised at how fast she moved to the outside of the attack and delivered a hard blow into his jaw that made him fall again. She watched him get up after six seconds, and he shook off his grogginess. She was glad that he was so strong. Now it appeared he was done getting knocked around as he came at her, leading strong punches and using his shoulder to stop her counters to the face. Even when she went low he seemed to shrug off the punches and turn with strong haymakers with that momentum set in. She backed off and smirked, noticing she had a few cuts now. They squared up again, and the Kusakage seemed to take it to the next level. A flurry of punches flew at the jounin and he had to try hard not to get clipped by them. The true brutality of boxing was being shown until finally she stepped into his guard as he let a sloppy hook through. She jabbed his abdomen with her left hand and as he reeled from it in the next second her right hand had connected with his face. He fell to the ground and an enthused genin ran over and started counting. Kya sighed and brushed herself off before lifting the jounin at the ten count. "Good job today. Just work on floating those arms and don't fight with anger. Keep your wits about ya. When you fight angry, you feel like you're working harder than you are. You mind is overworking itself and where the mind goes the body follows." The jounin nodded and high fived his leader, and she took a towel and wiped off her face, just a bit of blood conflicting with her three ice blue tomoe slightly spinning in her eyes.  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:54 am
Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Test walked into the field to see the kusakage training the students. "Well isn't this a suprise. the kusakage herself in the training field." he said smiling and walking over to her and the group.
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
i may be 15 but i can still show one heck of a battle

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 am
Kya turned to see the boy through her icy optics and sized up her subordinate quickly and smirking at him. "You're all dismissed." she politely told the group as Testial approached. She waved to him curtly and rolled her neck, multiple cracks sounding off as she did so. What brings you here, Testial. she offered as her limbs all popped due to her limbering up routine. I don't suppose you're here to train? she continued, stating what was probably obvious.
Chaos_wolf12

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 am
Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
"Well yes but since the lady kage is here that makes it better." he said smiling. "I want to spar you." he asked as he kneeled and bowed his head. "I may be in over my head but i want to train with the best in the village. Please accept my sparring challenge."
Yui-again

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:28 am
Kya closed her eyes and smiled. She went to take a step back, but in a flash of motion, the lightning step style carried her a long distance away. Her eyes began rotating quickly in preperation, three tomoe, each representing either wind water or ice respectively seemingly chasing each other. She put her fists up in a pugilistic stance and rotated her shoulders. "You have the first move." she told him curtly.
Chaos_wolf12

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:36 am
Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
"alright." he said as he began on his handsigns. "Kage no bushin jutsu!" he thought a 4 shadow clones appeared and ran at her while test began forming more hand sign's.
Yui-again

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:50 am
Kya shoved one of her hands in her pocket while at the same time performing a set of one handed seals as the clones approached. Everywhere within 50 feet was suddenly obscured as grass flew into the air and began swirling around. At the same time this began a group of tiny birds, four of them, came to life, made entirely of clay. She could feel the presence of the clones, and the original, as the harmless grass cut off their vision and allowed her to feel all of their presences within it. The clay birds would shoot forward towards the clones that were rushing her using the dark area of effect jutsu to mask their approach.

Shiyakyousaku – Yamikusa (Obscurity of Vision – Dark Grass)
Description: The user blows up a huge amount of grass into the air and causes all the grass to swirl around the vicinity. This huge amount obscures the vision of anyone within the storm (about 50 feet diameter) and anyone trying to look in. The user uses chakra within the grass to feel contact with anyone within the swirl of grass, effectively allowing the user to “see” anyone inside. This allows the user to attack using taijutsu. The user cannot use any ninjutsu or genjtusu without stopping this jutsu. The swirl of grass also obscures hearing, though no actual damage is done with the jutsu.

• C1 B-Rank
Deidara's most basic and versatile form of explosive clay, that is created from a single palm mouth. These are small animated dolls that often resemble animals. Depending upon which variation is created, they will retain the abilities of the creatures they where modeled after, i.e. those resembling birds can still fly. This feature combined with their little independent explosive power, makes them excellent for covert operations. He can produce and release a significant number of them at high speeds.
List of C1 Bombs:
• Insects and spiders: common bombs.
• Birds: projectile bombs, used in larger sizes for transport and aerial scouting.
• Snakes and centipedes: underground bombs, usually used to immobilise the opponent.
• Fish and jellyfish: underwater bombs.
• Human-like creatures: puppet-like bombs, usually used for physical fights.
• Bats: used somewhat like homing bombs.

Chaos_wolf12

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:05 pm
Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
"Sharingan." He said as he jumped into the air. He then turned and faced the birds coming at him and created handsigns after that he sent continuous blast of lightning to the four birds coming at him. he stopped after the fourth blast. falling back to the ground he pulled out a kunai and ran at kya.
Yui-again
Raiton: Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Blast Technique)
Description: An upgraded version of Lightning Bolt, this jutsu works the same way except now it is a continuous blast of electricity. The blast can be ended prematurely by the user. A target hit by this technique will experience quite painful electric shocks, however they are still relatively minor.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:25 pm
The lightning blast would have destroyed the clay birds coming at him, but that was only one of the bombs, the other three would home in on their targets and blow them up once they were in range. As for Testial, the moment he was coming down from his jump she stepped off the ground, closing the distance between them in a blur of motion. She'd be in front of him the moment he landed back in the grass aoe. Her feet stopped in a perfect anchor so she was planted for the next attack. She would send an open palm strike forward at the arm reaching for the kunai, keeping his body on the left side of her's body so that after the palm strike went forward and either hit or didn't, her right arm would be coming at him in a cross. Both of the strikes would seemingly materialize out of the veil of grass in front of his face.

Description: The user blows up a huge amount of grass into the air and causes all the grass to swirl around the vicinity. This huge amount obscures the vision of anyone within the storm (about 50 feet diameter) and anyone trying to look in. The user uses chakra within the grass to feel contact with anyone within the swirl of grass, effectively allowing the user to “see” anyone inside. This allows the user to attack using taijutsu. The user cannot use any ninjutsu or genjtusu without stopping this jutsu. The swirl of grass also obscures hearing, though no actual damage is done with the jutsu.

Palm Strikes – At this level, the user of this style achieves a frightening level of power. Here, a direct blow from an attack will not only result in broken bones, but brutal, crushing blows. Often is the time when the limb of a shinobi struck by one of these blows is rendered limp and useless; a victim of compound fractures as well as chipped fragments of bone caused by the vibrations of the user’s palm. Furthermore, the tissue damage caused at this stage is intensive, as the blows now strikes harder and deeper than ever before, rending and bruising muscle tissue with an almost unspeakable ferocity, a fact that further adds to the sheer devastation of each landed strike.

██████ - Chakra Jab

A Jounin level technique that is a quick, straight punch thrown with the left hand from the guard position, The chakra Jab, as the name is suggests, concentrates chakra into your fist, ultimately making able to break bones and send trees launching into the air with one punch. The Chakra Jab is accompanied by a small, clockwise rotation of the torso and hips, while the fist rotates 90 degrees, becoming horizontal upon impact. As the punch reaches full extension, the lead shoulder can be brought up to guard the chin. The right hand remains next to the face to guard the jaw. After making contact with the target, the left hand is retracted quickly to resume a guard position in front of the face.

In this -- the final stage -- you are but a blur as you move. You are faster than anything pictured before -- yet not pictured at all -- and become a rival to even the lightning itself. The nails now become five long and almost indestructible weapons. They are now just as much of an offense and an ally as your blade. However, they grow shorter and pointier -- it is simply your arm that grows longer in this stage. The fingers of this transformation hardly appear much larger than even a normal hands; and yet they are simply that much better. The fingers are now extendable -- up to three feet. As well as this, your sight in the step is absolutely pristine and clear; almost as if normally walking. Your nails can stop your movement immediately as they touch the floor and can be retracted just as quickly, making this much more of a style -- now -- than an assassination. Your claws work to halt your body at an angle -- almost as if turning -- so that you may strike an opponent from both the front, the back and the sides rather than a simple front-back assault; making this only more annoying to compete against. However, it's not really recommended to overdo this style. Not only will it strain your legs, but the chances are: if the enemy can block/evade your strike the first time, he/she can probably do the same every time to come. Although it is useful in many ways, it still always retains its purpose; to be the ultimate style in bringing an unexpected end.

Chaos_wolf12

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:45 pm
Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
Being cought off gaurd he attempted to push himself back only to hurt his leg. "Crap should have know." he said as he summoned more clones. he pulled out pieces of papers and ran behind the row of them and put them on a select few. he then sent them at the kage.
Yui-again
Raiton: Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Blast Technique)
Description: An upgraded version of Lightning Bolt, this jutsu works the same way except now it is a continuous blast of electricity. The blast can be ended prematurely by the user. A target hit by this technique will experience quite painful electric shocks, however they are still relatively minor.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:48 pm
Before the joining would even have time to form the hand seals to make his grouping of clones, the lage would step forward as he tried to move back and send her fist into his chest, and even though she pulled the punch he'd be reeling from the strength of the blow. As her fist no doubt connected she'd stand still and await his retort.

Palm Strikes – At this level, the user of this style achieves a frightening level of power. Here, a direct blow from an attack will not only result in broken bones, but brutal, crushing blows. Often is the time when the limb of a shinobi struck by one of these blows is rendered limp and useless; a victim of compound fractures as well as chipped fragments of bone caused by the vibrations of the user’s palm. Furthermore, the tissue damage caused at this stage is intensive, as the blows now strikes harder and deeper than ever before, rending and bruising muscle tissue with an almost unspeakable ferocity, a fact that further adds to the sheer devastation of each landed strike.

██████ - Chakra Jab

A Jounin level technique that is a quick, straight punch thrown with the left hand from the guard position, The chakra Jab, as the name is suggests, concentrates chakra into your fist, ultimately making able to break bones and send trees launching into the air with one punch. The Chakra Jab is accompanied by a small, clockwise rotation of the torso and hips, while the fist rotates 90 degrees, becoming horizontal upon impact. As the punch reaches full extension, the lead shoulder can be brought up to guard the chin. The right hand remains next to the face to guard the jaw. After making contact with the target, the left hand is retracted quickly to resume a guard position in front of the face.

In this -- the final stage -- you are but a blur as you move. You are faster than anything pictured before -- yet not pictured at all -- and become a rival to even the lightning itself. The nails now become five long and almost indestructible weapons. They are now just as much of an offense and an ally as your blade. However, they grow shorter and pointier -- it is simply your arm that grows longer in this stage. The fingers of this transformation hardly appear much larger than even a normal hands; and yet they are simply that much better. The fingers are now extendable -- up to three feet. As well as this, your sight in the step is absolutely pristine and clear; almost as if normally walking. Your nails can stop your movement immediately as they touch the floor and can be retracted just as quickly, making this much more of a style -- now -- than an assassination. Your claws work to halt your body at an angle -- almost as if turning -- so that you may strike an opponent from both the front, the back and the sides rather than a simple front-back assault; making this only more annoying to compete against. However, it's not really recommended to overdo this style. Not only will it strain your legs, but the chances are: if the enemy can block/evade your strike the first time, he/she can probably do the same every time to come. Although it is useful in many ways, it still always retains its purpose; to be the ultimate style in bringing an unexpected end.

Chaos_wolf12

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:01 pm
Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
"Raiton: Raikou Shunshin" he thought after feeling the pain of lady kage's punch. he then dissapeared in a wisp of electricity which was when he appeared behind her. he then jumped back a few feet.
Yui-again
Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous)
Description: When performing this technique, the user does a single seal, (Bird), and the user disappears in a wisp of electricity. The maximum the user can travel is a radius of 1 mile from where they are standing, but they must be able to visualize the area in their head. This technique can be used in escaping combat, and also to travel to some extent. However, when this is used to escape combat, this cannot be used when the user is attacked or is attacking.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kya only smiled as he reappeared behind her and watched him back off into through the grass tornado. She crossed her arms, turning her head to see him and sighed. The hit and run tactics weren't going to work in his favor unless he changes up his tactics so she was eager to see what he was going to do from his position.

Chaos_wolf12

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsumira Chiru was a girl of few words. She had received a mission from her higher ups, a simple eradication of a rebellious man. Mira had nodded her head and studied the details of her target. He was a fighter just as she was, with the ability to crush metals with his hand. His name was Toru Hoshida, though he was no more so it was irrelevant. The fight had been very satisfying, albeit brief. Tsumira had made her intentions clear to him and did not attempt any sort of subterfuge. There was no honor in deceit and trickery. Tsumira had even let him get the first strike, but when his fist met hers it wasn't her bones that cracked. Shortly after it had been over. The Chiru removed his head and brought it back, collecting her reward and immediately heading back to the training grounds. She was feeling restless and wanted to work up a sweat. But instead of a peaceful training session, she instead found the Kage fighting a set of genitalia. Tsumira hesitated for a moment and decided there was probably a thing or two she could learn from watching these higher ups. She paused where she was standing and became statuesque, her eyes locked on the two so she would not miss a thing.

Chakra 165
          Stats 8/7

Technique

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out