Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusa Hospital Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:08 pm
██ ▌t h eH O S P I T A L
xxxxxxxxxxxx◀◀◀xxxxHeal your 『 injur¦ies 』

xxxThe hospital is a relaxing building where the people of Kusa may come to seek treatment for all their ailments. The large hospital also acts as a medical academy for aspiring young medic-nin.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:23 am

The hospital on the way from the library was a short walk for the Aburame, going after a lead he found that was still connected here to the present day hospital. Mysterious injuries were found on patients a few years ago, a conspiracy of a man and someone else from within the country from what the boy's analytically mind had processed from the reoccurring injuries logged in the records and the ones who were treating them. It was two men, one of a prestigious status as a surgeon and one who was retired, little information on him was available that was not classified. This bugged Kagerou because he needed to find out about the unknown man, as he was a shinobi like himself and his little simple grab for power would not be so simple anymore. It would involve stealing, black mail, bribery, assualt, it was just a pain in the a**. There would be no way he would let the kusakage learn of this just yet.

" Ohohoho... You're bugged. "

' Shut up. '

The small exchange of the demon and himself was sudden and the aburame stopped then. He could listen to his thoughts, that much was true. But a remark like that...

' Bug. I'm under a genjutsu aren't I? '

The oversized roach chuckled and said nothing but it was apparent that he was anyways. He had no exact defense against illusions but he had many detection techniques against them. Looking around the hospital through his sunglasses, Kagerou examined the scenery and compared it to his mental picture of the hospital from what he was used to seeing. Sure enough, the two remained the same with no fluctuations.

So it was not terrain. But the bugs reacted like a shiver, a few flying off at his command as they excited for the chakra. It was a powerful illusion alright, but what was it doing? Had someone picked up his trail or... Kagerou recalled his insects and proceeded along to the hospital, still moving along to his apparent objective. His emotions were muddled and his senses dull, he felt it and his medical jutsu didn't help kill the sensation as his chakra fluctuated oddly. It was disturbed.

' It seems he knows that I know. Looks like my job became simple, but I must be quick. ' The aburame kept his glasses concealing his eyes as he entered the hospital and at that moment his form shimmered out of existence like a chameleon. If it were a chase, he had the advantage as his kikaichu were sent out in single patrols, sending them in every single direction, hall, room and nook that he saw while he bolted into a run and his knife was drawn.

' Ohohoho... You know him don't you? '

Kagerou said or thought nothing as his invisible form flew down the hall, his feet silenced by the simple ninjutsu and he turned a corner. An alarm went off and a sudden panic drilled through the hospital. b*****d was covering his retreat! Kagerou had tagged him finally as one of the female bugs of his colony found the man described in the records.

From the corners around the next hall as the invisible kagerou was making his pursuit, two men bolted out of nowhere and impeded his path. Startled, the shinobi stopped and his chameleon cloak started to shimmer. Vision started to fade and he felt woozy even as he didn't know they were a genjutsu or not. The alarm of the constantly ringing bell seemed to serve as his target's medium, inflicting a sound based genjutsu all over the hospital with the realistic impression that a fire was going on -while- attacking his senses at the same time.

Clever.

However the medical ninja finally grabbed ahold of the power of the demon and shattered the alternate reality he was seeing/feeling just as the men came to him, both dressed as medic staff when in actuality they were in the henge jutsu. Kagerou wasn't fast as a normal shinobi but yet as he ducked under one punch and threw a solid upper cut the the solar plexus, his hand ripped through flesh like a knife as the chakra scalpel ruptured his entire insides while his punch alone disintegrated the sternum. The next man was dispatched in a similar manner where chakra enhanced strength crushed his chest in and pushed the entire ribcage up several notches of the spine.

Both were dead and the medic bolted along, his illusionary chameleon technique fading away now. He would not need to linger any longer as he had tracked this man now. Coming to a dead end on the second floor, he punched the wall and with the power of the demon, the earth crumbled away into dust and he leaped off in a new pursuit of his target as bugs slowed his descent.

' Take care of the bodies my lovely bugs, they are your's to feast. We must not let the people know we were here, at least cover our tracks. '

He didn't need to tell the bugs twice as they swarmed to the one spot in the hospital, dragging along the bodies of the two shinobi like two floating black buzzy hands of insects. Kagerou was behind the hospital as the constant ringing alarm went off and an actual fire was now in place of the genjutsu. Right where he needed to find the evidence.

' Ohohoho... You are bugged, aren't you roach? '

Kagerou didn't say anything as he pushed his glasses up, using the shunshin jutsu with his insects to clear out of the area. There would be a slow death later.

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

His fists were clenched, his body was as if... constantly, tremoring. His eyes couldn't focus on one thing. The doctors, while they respected him as a sannin and a superior healer, could not understand him here. They simply saw it as the scars of a shinobi who'd lost a comrade. They wanted to empathize, but the boy had turned from sweet to sour very quickly when they told him the words: it's impossible. "Why can't he be brought back . . . ? What about Edo Tensei? I have some of his belongings now. Can we find a shinobi who knows this? Can someone not do something for him?" He looked into their eyes, and they shook their head, the leader of the pack saying "no". "Christian," she started, "Edo Tensei is a technique of sacrifice. Would you have someone die so that you can have your way? I do not see this as something you would normally ask for. What's the matter with you right now, Chris? Why are you acting so aggressive?" Before she could say anything, he flipped.

"We have dying elderly in this very hospital right now who will never recover. You let them writhe in pain when they want to be free of it. You could free them of it, and return a young soldier who died of circumstances he couldn't control to this world! They could go in peace knowing that they brought back a young soul in their stead! And what? You won't take the option because it's not suited to your stomach? What did you go to school for, doc-" He was slapped, the woman standing up and eying him sternly. "To save lives, Christian! To save ******** lives! Not to return lost souls from the dead! Not to anger the balance of the world! The Edo Tensei is forbidden, evil! It is slavery! Would you have Takahara serve your will for the rest of his life? Would you force him to say 'I love you' and tell you that your ruthless sacrifice of an elder was worth it?!"

There was a pause. His lips parted, and then he jumped onto her and began to scream. "You ******** b***h!" He punched her, hard. The impact from a shinobi's fist was devastating. A part of him relented so she did not die, but from that one punch she had been brought to the brink. He could see blood on the table. He knew what he did. His eyes widened, he stepped back, and backed away. "I love him, doctor Takeda. I don't know if you understand it; the gravity of what I felt. It was more than anything. Even my mother's death didn't hurt me like this. It was something I will never get over, ever, for my entire life. When he died, he wasn't alone. Another soul was lost with him. But I didn't get to be free like him. I'm stuck here, wandering. Alone. Alone. Alone." Alone.

Hours passed. He sat outside of the hospital. Somewhere along the line he began to cry. He looked back and he just -- he couldn't help it. It hurt again. He didn't know why but just that dream, and maybe what happened with Katsu, it re-opened the wound. He felt as if he had to go through this pain again. He couldn't escape the feeling, his heart tightening, his soul dying. He needed something. Someone. Please.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Genin || [[125/125] cp] (0 cp/p Regen) || 6/5 Sp/St || Samurai ||

"You look so sad...cheer up." Those were the words, but they were far from strong enough. Sadness wasn't so easy to chase away as a few honest words and kind intentions. It was deep, lasting, cutting, and in the worst of cases, it was ending. The boy who spoke knew a few things about sadness, but he had long since abandoned his humanity, so it no longer mattered to him. Perhaps it was easy to tell from his unkempt hair, or perhaps his entirely disheveled appearance from his oversized grey shirt to how he wore it. It was in his dead emerald eyes and the dark lines underneath them, or rather, the one that he still had. It was in the colorless skin and the uninterested stance. Caring about others wasn't his forte, but he could, at least, understand pain from another. It was belayed by the nature he exuded, but a smile radiating warmth spoke just as loudly as the rest of him. He'd rather see people smiling, if it was at all possible.

The boy's name was just Rhys, or enthusiasm for others, but he certainly didn't seem to match his own namesake. He had only just walked in for the purpose of a quick check-up before he left, but he couldn't just stand by when somebody was hurting. He crouched down next to Christian, snow white locks painting the top of his head while pitch black hair fell down his face like a waterfall. He momentarily searched his pockets and pulled a sucker that he wasn't planning on eating. He had one of his own already, and was already set on devouring it. "My father used to say...that giving things up for others didn't matter, as long as they were happier in the end. Cheer spreads cheer, as he said...so smile." Rhys spoke softly, and while he didn't understand the situation or why Christian was sitting alone, he could at least do this much. Whether he took the offer or not didn't wholly matter if the gesture was enough, however.

Rhys would stand up sooner or later and tap the tip of his left foot against the ground, removing dust that had accumulated from his previous journey. He wore, mostly, black when he traveled, and there were very few traces of lighter or warmer colors on his clothes. "Or maybe I don't have enough cheer to give...I dunno. I'm nobody of substance, so I guess my actions are of little substance too." Rhys crossed his arms behind his head, revealing a crimson tattoo on his left arm which was similar to the one beneath his right eye. There was also a clearly visible one on his right shoulder, showing through only because his shirt wasn't small enough to cover it up. He was somewhat different, and his actions and speech patterns didn't match up, but he was trying to do something. Even if it didn't work out, he could say that he had tried. He didn't know if the trying was what mattered, or the result, but he had at least done something. Perhaps good luck would follow him for the rest of his days...or perhaps not. It really didn't seem to matter in the end.

Shane-senpai

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was cold, not like the day of yore where his loved one died. It was incredibly cold tonight, the wind blowing against his skin and making him shiver. His arms spread out to cover his sides, and he looked down and closed his eyes. He must've appeared as if frozen in time, if not for the shivering and the expression that screamed; kill me. From the distance, a boy approached him. He commented on how Christian appeared so sad. He appeared as he was, if that was the case. Christian was sad. He was completely opposite from jovial like how he used to be. At his moment of weakness, he looked back to his regular demeanor and told himself that it must've been a lie. That there was no way that he could ever be happy in a world without Takahara. How could it be? How was that fair?

The boy offered him a sweet. He turned slightly to look at it, then shook his head. He said nothing as to why, but in reality he just wasn't in the mood. He didn't want to move or think. He'd only spit it out, not wanting to support the muscles in his jaw. Not wanting to do anything.

But something that Rhys said triggered him to speak. Perhaps it ignited one of his passions that he'd always had; trying to help others. Trying, succeeding, failing sometimes too. He always wanted to help if he could, though. In any way. Which made him feel horrible for what he just did to that doctor -- he just, he almost killed her. He could never show his face there again.

"Everyone is of substance," Christian said, his voice faint. "The men on the lowest drudges of society, people of both good and evil. People with no power or a lot. We all matter. Even I do. Even though I'm half the man that I used to be." He sighed, rubbing his arms, trying to create some heat. "I lost someone very important to me. I didn't ever imagine that it could happen. It was a sudden, inexplicable illness that murdered him. He described it as more painful than a thousand flaming swords. I..." He coughed into his hand, the imagery weakening his stomach. For some reason he always had a spectacular talent at recalling the worst of things. "I miss him. He was what kept me going in the world. He was... life itself. The sun and the sky. The sea and the moon. They all united into one guy for me. His name was Takahara . . . Takahara . . . Senju . . . Uzumaki . . ."

He winced, and grabbed his forehead with his palm. He didn't open his eyes. He needed some time to... to think. He didn't know.

That was his dying name. Christian wanted for Taka to always be with him. He slipped a ring onto his finger and called them a pair, beyond life and death. Takahara smiled and said, okay. He would be with Christian. Little did he know what that meant. That it would be an eternal haunting, the longing for a dead soul. If he could go back now he would've done all the same, except he would've sliced himself open the moment Takahara's eyes began to fade. Instead, he was stuck like this for all time.

But he displayed weakness. He didn't want to. The boy opened his eyes and looked into Rhys's, frowning. "What's your name, my friend? I should've asked that sooner. Sorry."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Genin || [[100/100] cp] (0 cp/p Regen) || 6/5 Sp/St || Samurai ||

Rhys wasn't bothered by the cold wind blowing his way, but for very specific reasons. He would, wearing what he was, normally be chilled down to the bone, but he kept his breathing steady instead of trying to generate enough energy to keep warm. Breathing controlled the flow of blood, and disturbing that flow would be difficult to fix, which is why the boy never seemed to react to atmospheric changes at all. Instead, he was entirely focused on the candy he was rolling around in his mouth. It was an unhealthy amount of focus on such a simple thing, but just like his focus on his breathing, it kept him from noticing much that would bother him. His focus was partially disturbed, however, by Christian. He couldn't just entirely ignore the guy when he looked so miserable. He declined the sweet, so Rhys ended up shrugging and pocketing it again. It might have another use some time in the future, but not now.

Rhys listened intently to the man's words, attempting to discern his personality with just one swing at it. He claimed that everyone had worth, so Rhys was going to guess that the man wasn't as vengeful as Rhys himself. Rhys knew when people were worthless, as he wasn't beyond knowing that he himself had none such. He was discarded for his lack of use, and through that, he learned how to determine worth. He also claimed that he was half of his original value, as far as Rhys discerned, so he had no problem picking out that Christian had lost something important. Perhaps losing that important thing made him lose sight of himself, or perhaps he was always like this, but Rhys highly doubted it. It wasn't so uncommon to feel so lost, and as Rhys found, it was even easier to feel lost when a *person* you called your other half no longer lived. Rhys wouldn't know how that felt.

"Hm...?" Rhys found himself being asked a question that he wasn't expecting since he was only here for a brief moment, but he decided he had to answer anyway. "My name is Rhys. I don't remember my last name, but my father calls me Valtieri." Rhys shrugged once more, given that his last name was of very little importance. "It probably wasn't my place to interrupt your thoughts, but I'd at least like to know your name as well." Rhys saw that Christian was in need of some dire cheering up, but Rhys didn't know what to do in this situation. He rubbed his exposed shoulder with his left hand, tilting his neck to the left until he felt his bones begin to shift. It was a nervous habit of his, since he often didn't know what to do with his hands when he was talking to people. In that way, he looked very strange whenever he acted since he was often changing poses with no idea what else to do. In this case, he did it often.

Shane-senpai

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:50 am
User ImageUser Image

His ears opened just enough to hear the boy's name, even as the rest of him was absorbed in something different entirely. He probably seemed like a wreck right now, so he at least opened his eyes a little and tried to feign some form of comfort. He wasn't sure if there was any comfort left in the world. Perhaps there was never any, he only deluded himse- No. That was too pessimistic. He wouldn't go there. He shook his head slightly and sighed again, probably for the fifth time since he'd been approached. He was a ball of wreckage, completely and utterly. But one that could, and would, quickly paint itself to cover the bundle of ugly beneath. "My name is Christian Senju Uzumaki. You can imagine what he was to me, then, right? You could say we eloped at last second before he died. Hehe. I didn't want to take on his name, Hyaka. It would make me feel as if I'd been defeated, submitting myself only to the dreary fate that he faced. He didn't want to die as a Hyaka either. He wanted to become a part of me or something. I don't know, I'm rambling." He was sort of just... getting it out. He hadn't really talked to anyone about this, since it happened.

He hadn't talked to a therapist or a friend, not even his father. He wanted to seem strong, seem resolved. His strength was all that he had going for him now. It was the only thing that he could hope to bring back Taka with, and further; he could save lives with it, so that no one else had to endure this feeling. "And I'm sorry for being so self-absorbed right now. I'm just kind of going through a hard time, you know? There comes a point in every person's life where they just look back and regret everything they once did. Every mistake they'd ever made. They not only regret, but they wish to undo these things that ail them. This starts to happen more or less frequently, depending on how much pain your life brought you, and depending on how strong you are. For me, I've been remembering Taka and my mother lately. I call them Taka and Taki, actually. Her name was Takimi. Cute coincidence." He laughed a little, and scratched the back of his head.

He examined the boy's face, his expression, and smiled slightly. "It's nice to meet you, Rhys. What are you doing in front of the hospital at this time of night, though? I hope I didn't delay you from a visit, or something!" His expression turned awkward.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:46 am

|| Genin || [[100/100] cp] (0 cp/p Regen) || 6/5 Sp/St || Samurai ||

Rhys seemed to understand what Christian was getting at, and naturally, he was able to put the pieces together quite quickly as far as it went. Christian assumed he was rambling, and to a degree, he was. Rhys didn't complain, though, but only because of how strange of a person Rhys was in the first place. "It's fine." Just two words, but it might've revealed more about Rhys than he'd say for himself. He loved to watch and listen to people talk, but hated to talk on his own. He normally didn't have very important words to say, and if he did, they were taken from somewhere else since he didn't have time to think about being philosophical or something along those lines. He was, after all, doing more important things than trying to string words together poetically.

He shook his head once more when Christian said that, at some point, everybody would feel regret. "Some people have entirely detached themselves from any standard, logical way of thinking. They don't think back, or regret the choices they've made, and even if it's an entirely different way to live, these people are happy. I suppose I'm one of the people who wouldn't substitute my present for the past." Never. Not in his life would he ever look back on his youth and say that he wished it could've gone differently. He was who he was because he was abandoned. His strength wouldn't have existed if he was allowed to form bonds, and in the end, they'd only drag him down to his grave. Solitude was power, and Rhys was never lacking in that...but power wasn't really everything, right?

"I don't think that you're being self-absorbed right now, nor would I care if you were. You looked like you needed to get something off your chest, so as long as this helps..." Rhys shrugged nonchalantly, given that he was out of words to say at that point. He could've thought a bit harder, but it didn't do anything for him at that time. When Christian asked why Rhys was there, Rhys shrugged once more, grabbing the bottom edge of his shirt and pulling it above his chest. For being who he was, Rhys wasn't very safe with his experimentation, and ended up stabbing himself with...himself. "As you can see, my ribs are hanging out of my chest, so I came to have them set before I leave Kusagakure. Nothing major." "Nothing major" amounted to having your ribs poking through the skin, but Rhys didn't mind it. It just annoyed him. When he let his shirt drop, it was easy to notice why it was impossible to see from the outside.

Rhys' shirt was just...too big to really expose anything about his body, even the ribs sticking out. He couldn't wear it like a normal shirt since he'd fall through the hole in the neck, so he simply slanted it. This caused him to always appear exposing one shoulder and a portion of his arm on the side of his exposed shoulder, and it happened without fail. Exposing skin like that, and further, being not bothered by it during the chill was...not healthy, but he didn't seem to mind at all. He'd already been in the worst health of his life, and he doubted it could get much worse. Pain just wasn't something he dealt with anymore, so why be worried about a minor chill? That was his excuse, at least, to not pull his shirt up on the right shoulder side. If he did, it'd cover his tattoo, and he'd end up hating it doubly so.

Shane-senpai

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:44 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku arrived at the hospital his arm tucked inside of his shirt like usual. It had been years since he had set his eyes on the building where he learned to be a medic. He remembered the many hours of studying that he endured inside those walls when he was younger. With a smile on his face he decided to walk around the building, he wondered if the small garden with the pond was still part of the hospital. He made it past the corner of the building and sure enough there it was as well.

The pond housed a multitude of fishes, which were used to practice certain medical jutsu's for aspiring medics. Arekku smiled as he remembered it was made when he had just moved to the village. He was here with another student sitting and listening to their sensei's lecture when she suddenly punched the floor and then used a water jutsu to make a pond. Though he couldn't quite remember where she brought the fish from. "Did she summon them? Mmm or did she bring them from somewhere else, damn I can't remember that detail." Arekku thought to himself as he kneel close to the pond and looked at the fish that swam around the water. He then propped down an was laying down on the floor looking at the clouds. "It's a pretty hot day today..." Arekku said out loud as he lay there looking at the clouds on the sky.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:09 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxAki, dressed casually in a hooded jacket, high collared shirt, and pants entered the hospital. She skirted past the receptionist saying simply, "Meeting my friend in the garden." She avoided to getting close to people, lest they take a good look at her. Doctors and nurses could be too observant for their own good. She knew the hallways well, having grown up and Kusa and having befriended Arekku years ago, so it did not take her long to navigate to the garden. Already from the window by the door to the pond and courtyard she spotted him. It was really a lucky break that she found him here. Though she remembered spending plenty of time here watching him practice medical techniques, practicing her own, or just being all around children here. Aki mustered her courage, double checked that she was still covered (especially the faint but starting to bruise hand print upon her throat), and exited to the garden. She came to stand by the pond next to him. "What's the story of this pond again? Didn't some girl punch the ground and use some water vomiting suiton to fill it? I think she threw up the fish into the water too. Or did you just tell me that to gross me out?" She chucked and watched the fish swim about lazily. It certainly was hot, Aki rolled the sleeves up to forearms at least those were unmarked. Her stomach coiled already at the thought of trying to start such a conversation with him. Instead of launching into it she continued to watch the fish and keep her face neutral.

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:07 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku heard someone walking over to him and stop right next to him. As he saw a hooded silhouette cover the sun and cast a shadow over him. He smiled the moment he heard Aki's voice about the story of the pond. He continued to simply laid there casually, as he then closed his eyes as he remembered a much younger Aki. "I would never lie to you my friend, it was created by such a fearsome woman." Arekku said calmly as memories of those days seemed to pore into his head now. He let a small chuckled as he lazily sat up, he rested his arm inside of his shirt while the other one supported his body. "Though I do wonder if she vomited the fish..... To be honest that detail seems to escape me." Arekku said as he turned his head a little to the side as he tried to rack his head on what had happen back in those days. "Bwahaha well that's Kusa for you, always seems to be the epic center of terrifying and strange women."

He let out sighed after he finish laughing then turned to look at Aki, he quickly took noticed of the jacket she was wearing. In this heat it was obviously out of placed. "Anyways I'm sorry. Reminiscing can be quite boring huh." He said as he lifted the arm that was supporting his body and rubbed the back of his head. A big grin came up to his face. "So what's going on with you?" Arekku asked curiously as he looked up at the hooded Aki. He kept his smile on even as she seemed to put on a pretty blank face as she looked at the pond before them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxx"Terrifying and strange women that are matched by equally wild men." She chuckled in response, though her laughter was not as strong as his. Some wild men and women indeed, Kleine and Lars' went ham on Kiri and then was everything that happened with Kya... Aki tugged the hood down a little more, trying to block the glaring sun that was already making her uncomfortable given her attire. She offered him a simple shrug at his apology. Her eyes shifted to him as he moved to rub his head. She caught his large grin and flashed him a small smile before looking back to the pond and returning to a bland facial expression. "What going with me.. Hmm... Nothing much, I think..." She paused seeming to try to access her memories of the past day or so. In truth she was trying to approach the desired topic. Her hands planted on her hips, she shifted weight from one foot to the other. All in or nothing. "Oh right. I could use some medical attention." She pushed her hair to the side so he would see the yellowing handprint on her throat. Aki felt he may react poorly, but hoped Arekku would first jump to other conclusions, like training incidents or maybe a brawl. She wouldn't keep the bruise exposed for long and hid it once more behind her hair.

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:30 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku face became noticeably paler as she mentioned needing medical attention. She then moved her hair to show bruising on her neck. That was more than he needed as he quickly jumped up from where he sat. He made a visual diagnosis, he then swallowed hard as he headed to the door way that led to the hospital. "You obviously want privacy. Follow me into one of the rooms, and let's get this over with." Arekku ordered his voice cold and distant now. He held the door for Aki his smile gone and his face now serious as he was somewhat ticked off that she didn't simply tell him. He wanted to carry Aki as quickly as possible to the examining room, though he was pretty sure that would cause a bigger scene than what Aki would like.

Once she was inside the building he quickly led her to a private room and directed her to sit on one of the beds. He closed the door behind them and lock it from the inside, then walked over to the nearby sink and started to wash his hands. "Take off your jacket and lay back on the bed. And make yourself comfortable. I'm going to use a basic jutsu to check exactly what injuries you have and then treat you." Arekku said as his hands started to glow green with energy. He was concerned, but he hid it behind a mask of professionalism as he turned to face Aki.

Shindan (Diagnosis)
                                                            Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:12 am
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxHe switched entirely the words medical attention feel from her lips. In a way she expected this reaction. He took medicine seriously and cared for his friends deeply. Her smiling friend now was distant and cold. As she followed him through the hospital she glared at him. If she wanted cold and distant she would have gone to any other medic in the hospital. She sat upon the bed has directed but took no more orders from him. She folded her arms tight to her chest and remained clothed. Eyes narrowed she stared him down, "Not until you stop being an uncaring a**." She snapped venomously. Aki hadn't intended her words to sound cruel, but they definitely had. Already she was dealing with bruised pride from what had occurred with Kya earlier and now this with Arekku. So while he approached her with sudden coldness, Aki returned with spitting hostility. She griped her jacket tight and clenched her jaw even harder. If he took the time to inspect the exposed area of her neck he'd not only see a digit of the hand print but a dark purple hickey barely visible on the right.

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas