Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Uzumaki Clan Compound Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:13 pm
██ ▌t h eU Z U M A K I
xxxxxxxxxxxx◀◀◀xxxxWith our 『 catch ¦phrase』

xxxThe home of the Uzumaki is rather large but isolated from the rest of the village. The Uzumaki people always seem to live in packs, ignoring the outside world. The people here have their own government and their own markets and culture. It may almost seem like entering a foreign country once you enter their humble abode.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:27 am
User ImageUser Image

When you said that, it made me so happy. I felt like I could die. I could go in peace. Nothing else mattered. I didn't say anything at the time because I was so stunned. Yes, I didn't say anything, I just smiled. And I think you knew that the reason I remained silent was because my voice had died; my throat sewed shut, I didn't have the strength to speak. You knew, but a part of you still wanted the words, didn't it?

I can tell you now, Takahara. I love you. I love you so much. Please don't leave me. Please don't go.

Ah... those days. Immortal in my dreams.

I woke up just now. Wait, where are my socks? Oh, gosh. Dad is playing another prank on me. Not right now. I don't want a prank. I want to get up and wear my fuzzy socks and say ******** it to the world because I remember. I remember it again, clearly, worse than ever. I remember the day he died.

It was sunny and hot, a summer morning in Kusagakure. We had big white flags raised because we surrendered. The war was over, now it was time for the push. For the oppression, for the years of servitude. It was time for the cycle of hatred to roll onto the next generation so that we could understand what our parents meant when they said: peace is a lie. Vengeance is all they had. It would be all I had soon, too, even being the sweet boy that I was.

I went outside to my laundry room to quietly, safely watch the soldiers march in. If they were to discover that I was a shinobi, and a Jounin at that, I would surely be killed. However they did not come, for some strange reason or other. I did not know at that time, I didn't care. I ran to Takahara's house to celebrate the peace. I didn't know if it would last long. I didn't know if things would be even worse than they once were. I just needed something, something to be happy over. Something to cry over, to laugh over. So I knocked on his front door and the first thing I saw was his father, crying. Christian... He said my name. I wish he didn't. The tone in which he said my name scarred me for life. From the moment he unlocked his lips, I was beyond the point of healing. My heart was broken and I already knew; Takahara...

Was going to die.

When I was a young boy of eleven, a friend of mine from the Hyaka Clan compound had become urgently ill. They were fighting it every night, writhing in pain, on the brink of death but not willing to go. I overheard about it from a conversation between my mother, Takimi, and some others. She said that even she couldn't do anything about it. But that wasn't enough for me. He was my friend. My friend. I was only a chuunin back then, but I knew some medical techniques. I was really good at them. I had to try, something. Anything. I could never give up without even trying. You could say that was my shinobi way.

I went to his room. His mother cried, his grandparents wailed, his young little brother stared blankly as if devastated; his rolemodel, the light of his life was to die. And me, I was beyond words. I had never had a problem that I could not solve. It made me hopeless. It made me feel like I was nothing.

But then I found something within myself as the moments passed that was benign. It was my bloodline, Mokuton, and the ability to alter genetic data to my accord. I tried so hard and I did the best I could to save him. I thought it was over, that it would never be an issue again. Later after that, he unlocked the Mokuton as well. He and I practiced together, we sparred, we became closer. He became my best friend, completely. And as strange as it might be to say, I felt virtually inseparable from him. A part of me lived inside of him. It was like our two hearts were one; they were connected. I could feel his pain, his fury, his love, his joy. He could feel mine. It was true understanding.

It was love. As we grew older, we began to realize that we didn't care for the sweet, delicate girls of the village. We only cared for each other. We climbed the highest mountains and bathed in the largest lakes. We protected each other at all costs. He was the sacred treasure of my being, I would have done anything to watch over him. I would've given my right eye just to keep a safe view over his shoulder. I would've pulled out my heart to keep his beating. However the issue that came to me was something far beyond what I could help. It was the work of a God, one so malign that they surely wished to destroy what we had.

From the beginning, there was no hope. The boy was doomed to die, the second the illness came upon him. My changes to his code only delayed his death, because they were an illness in themselves. Not an obvious one, not one that we could imagine. They were an illness that consumed him over the span of his life, and one day he was taken from me.

I ask myself why that was. I will never have the answer.

But I will bring him back, so that my heart can beat as it once did.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Christian. It spoke to me. Christian.

It spoke to me.

- - -

The world is full of pain. I knew that from the moment I could first understand the word. The people cannot escape it. It covers them like leeches, sapping their blood until no more can be sapped. I look around me now and I see a horizon of people that are crying out; people that suffer every day at the hands of fear, oppression, and jealousy. The thing is though, I always knew that the root of the problem extended from humans themselves, and no one else. We are so unbelievably selfish. Why do we hate, as we do? Why do we resign ourselves to greed? What is the purpose of such things, when compared against peace? When compared against ******** me. I'm sitting here waiting for my father to finish his speech. This is important. It's about the Uzumaki Clan's future. But in reality I don't care. My father is a part of the problem. So was my mother. The both of them; their apathy for one another was always rivaled only by their hunger and ambition. My mother was an Uzumaki and a Senju. Two clans that believed in love as a means of power and spiritual understanding. Where's the love in conquest? In bloodshed?

"Christian," I heard my name. Not from an ethereal plane, but from a woman, sitting right beside me. She looked me in the eye. "You should pay attention to your father's speech," she said. I sighed and tried to make it seem, once again, like I cared more than I did. I let my head hang to feign a glance at him, rather than simply staring at the floor.

"- and with that in mind, I believe it best that we take a less ancient approach on matters like this. The world is evolving, and we should evolve with it. The Uzumaki have been run with the ideal that peace and love will prevail over all. But people are corrupt. They constantly prey on the weak, and the ones that don't expect them. We were nearly wiped out completely after what happened to Uzushio, all because we believed in weak ideals that didn't do anything to protect us. We need to act more ruthless. We need to secure positions and deals for ourselves if we're to survive in this vicious world that we live in." My father spoke, and the words caught my ears. I, Christian, the heir to the Uzumaki Clan, the strongest of the Uzumaki, stood up with a flare in my eyes.

I coughed once, and gripped my chest with his locked fingers. I was in so much pain. I had been always so ill since Takahara died; ill in the soul, a place I couldn't fix. I began to spoke nonetheless, though. Because this was something I could not allow to leave quiet. "The other clans constantly battle for positions of power; they want one of their own to become Kusakage, or to gain the ear of the daimyo. They fight and murder each other like wild dogs to a slab of meat. They kill, and kill, and hate, and hate. And why? Why does this matter? We should believe in each other. We should love each other, and our village, like we always have. Kusa accepted us refugees; it opened its heart to us. We promised to defend it and cherish the kind spirit of the village. We are not ambitious. It doesn't serve us. It will destroy us. I'm sorry father, but I don't support you on this." I stepped aside, and then walked away through the crowd of people and found myself returning to my room.

I could feel it. Something. Something. Always grasping at me, there was something. It was ever since then; since I saved him, at least for the moment. When my mother died, it grasped more tightly. When Takahara died, it felt like it was strangling me. I couldn't help but feel an unyielding pain in my heart. I couldn't help but feel like I wanted to let it take control. Right now, it was at its strongest. I could no longer resist. I laid down and closed my eyes, but another set of eyes opened. I looked through this new lens and found another world entirely, of spirits and beasts that roamed the halls when we thought we were alone. My heart began to beat uncontrollably. I felt afraid. I saw another approach me.

Takahara. "Takahara," I whispered. Takahara.

I couldn't help but find myself completely lost. At that moment, I had been overcome by a sense of fear and pain. I could see the spiritual body of my lost love approaching me. I felt misery and anguish all at once. Taka, I called to him. I love you. It was like back then. I didn't want him to leave me -- again. I couldn't take any more pain. Please. I wanted to die. I wanted to leave with him, and leave this cruel world behind.

My eyes opened. But it didn't feel like me. I felt as if I were stepping through another person's eyes, with no control over their body. No desire to gain it, either, only to relinquish what little feeling I had in this very body. I felt at peace for once in my life since I lost him. For once, we were one, completely. He looked into the mirror, his eyes not flinching at the sight. He looked around and noticed that it was my room. "Christian?" He asked. And at that moment I wanted to call back, to tell him, it's okay Takahara. I'm right here, with you. I'll never leave. But I couldn't say anything. I could only watch as he rose, and stepped out of the room, feeling estranged by the fact that nothing about him was different. He was healthy. In fact, if anything, he felt stronger than ever. He had my powers. That was why. I had become so strong since he died; I had no choice but to become strong.

When he stepped into the hall, he knew that he was here, in the Uzumaki compound. He went further to where there were voices, hearing my father. He stepped into the room, peaking a little. He then stepped forward. When the clansmen saw an unfamiliar face of neither golden hair or red, they immediately stood up and went on guard. But it was only unfamiliar for a short time, before they realized just who was standing before them. Or who they perceived. "Christian?" My father asked. "Your energy isn't any different. Christian, are you okay? I know you've been hurt by Takahara's leaving. But this has gotten too ridiculous. Posing as him? How are you even doing that? This isn't the transformation technique . . ." I couldn't say anything. He must've felt so confused, this spirit that inhabited me, whether a specter of a memory or the real thing. He must've been so absolutely in pain, wondering where I'd gone.

Wondering what my father meant by -- Takahara's leaving. "Wh-wha-" He tried to understand the situation, but couldn't. He remembered what happened, the searing pain, his life fading. The vow we made. The end of his existence, as his body degraded beyond repair. I ended his suffering, suffocating him. It was a relief. A freedom. What did he feel now, exactly?

I felt him touch the wood at the door frame, and feel the energy inside. He tried to confirm whether this was him, whether it was real. But it never felt right. He had tattoos all over his body that he didn't remember. No, he did remember them. They were mine. What sort of situation was this? Had he been recalled from the dead, and through me? "I'm not Christian," he said. He felt faint. "I am not him. Where is he? I have some things that I -- I want to talk about. Where is Christian?" I felt another soul cling to me, wanting to drag itself in. Takahara felt it too, and he gripped his forehead and struggled. But I had given up all resistance. It manifested itself. It was my mother. I had seen her so many times, after she died. She came to me constantly. Why?

"Where is Christian? Why do you hide him from me, Arashi? I have to warn him -- to protect him. From you, Arashi. You murderous b*****d. You killed me. You killed me, Arashi. Don't get near my son. I don't want you to kill him too." She stepped forward, and began to meld together seals. She locked the room in a barrier, and looked my father dead in the eye. "It's all you. Everything that we've built, you destroyed it! Who are you to presume to know better than me? You murder your own family! You think you can save the world?!" She began to meld seals together. There were screams. There was a screeching in my ear. Everything went black.

I awoke from my sleep, my head still writhing in what was mixed between pain and confusion. I looked around to see my room, again. I felt my own body. I looked into the mirror and saw my own face. I wondered where they'd gone -- my mother, and my lover. My two great losses. Was any of that real?

My father was in the corner of the room. He noticed when I'd awoken, and began to walk over to me. He started to speak. "Christian, what was all of that exactly? Your freak out. You manifesting Takahara? And your mother? I'd never seen you act so deranged before. So violent. What the hell happened to you?" He looked into my eyes, but I refrained from looking back. My mother -- she said it. She warned me. Don't trust him.

"I don't know what happened to me," I said. It was true, to a point. And I followed it with what you could consider the utter, complete truth. "I do know one thing, though," I started. I no longer avoided his eyes. I plainly, apathetically, and yet angrily all the same -- looked into the monster's globes. "You killed my mother."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra: 120/120(about to edit)
Speed: Five
Strength: Four
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Passive bl crusher
Sai-B upgraded to A

User ImageA deep breath was taken, Viv hoisted the small bag onto her back. Vivian's elaborately curled locks flooded her back while some strands smacked her face in the steady gusts. She once heard about this place, for Uzumakis. Nicely governed and carefully guarded. There was too much going on for her at this point and needed a break. How could she help others when she wasn't together herself. A feeling of loneliness enveloped her; they'd come back,right? To the dojo she went! It's spaciousness made her feel tiny, like it was hiding her somehow. The seals that trailed the wall were fingered by Vivian. Next thing she was to do, was perfect her sealing.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageVivian's legs were crossed, her eyes were shut, the peaceful Ambience did nothing for her racing mind. Not a single passed where she didn't feel the guilt of the training ground incident, why had she atacked? All of her actions seemed like a --no no focus goddammit! Another deep breath was taken, this replenished her psyche to its stable self. The girl, opened her eyes. This hardwood floor was definitely hurting her bottom, ugh it was getting so uncomfortable. Shifting her weight slightly she'd begin trailing off on Yami and his leave. She would never be able to train at this rate. Maybe she'd go out and find him. That's it! That's exactly what she'd do. But...Armand. Armand...
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:52 pm

User Image

Armand entered the compound, guessing that Viv would go to the equivalent of home after the incident. Lo and behold, Armand had guessed right. He located the correct building and entered, giving a quiet wave to Vivian. "You didn't think I'd forget about you, did you?~" he asked her and continued in. Armand wasn't supposed to quite be here, since he wasn't an Uzumaki, but nobody really seemed to mind. The chuunin sat beside Vivian and placed a hand on her shoulder. "How are you holding up?"

(Chakra): 125/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:47 am
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageA cold chills traced her spine, a confused look was ushered towards the newcomer for some reason. Why was Vivian looking as if she'd seen a ghost? Was it because she wasn't expecting him to return? Maybe it was because Vivian couldn't believe he had come to the compound. No, it was the realization that he meant more to her than she'd ever imagine. These next actions would prove this notion. After sorting through the thoughts that cluttered her mind, Vivian threw herself towards Armand trying to wrap the skinny arms around his neck; a hug. The passionate gesture was overwhelming for her, never had she initiated one of these, well that she could remember."Thank you....", Viv's words were so low, that she couldn't even hear them. As a matter of fact, Tch she didn't realized they slid from her mouth. It was as if her spirit melted onto Armand, for a second-- a few of them in fact-- all of the insecurities and worries disappeared.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:39 am

User Image

Armand accepted the embrace, not really knowing how to feel about it, but going along with it anyway. Displays of affection evoked some sort of hidden fear in him, but it wasn't crippling. It just something he wasn't used to, and probably wouldn't ever be. He responded by saying little and placing his arms around her body. To be honest, Armand was using a great deal of effort to try and not be a joker like was usually was.

"So I take it things have been a bit rough while I was away...sorry about that. I fear I might have caused some things to snowball into a bit of a problem~" There was a lot to tell her, about Kurai, about Masako's lab...really, everything. Kurai was the biggest issue right now. It wasn't Armand's fault, but he kept coming. The jounin never identified himself, and only ever carried aggression with him. Armand figured he should have killed him to keep it simple.

The chuunin said nothing to break the silence in the dojo, he kept his thoughts to himself...figuring that Vivian needed this.

(Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:34 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageThe young woman gathered herself, then remembered exactly who she was. Slowly she retreated from the boy's warm embrace. Looking him in the eyes she smiled,"Sorry....please don't leave me to my thoughts." Deep inhale...exhale. The light golden in her eyes sparkled towards Armand as they held a smile all their own. "So...what happened? Did you find Yami? So that guy was his dad?", so many questioned boomed into mind; start with those then the rest would spill from her.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:40 pm

User Image

Armand slowly let go, keeping himself open in case she needed longer contact. "Sure, I'll stay here as long as I can, as long as you need me~" The chuunin assured her and sat down next to her feet. "Well, first there was the removal of his arm. You saw that. The man never identified himself, I don't know his name, or anything. Just that he was hostile and that the first thought on my mind was to defend the genin and chuunin in the area. I never bothered looking for Yami...I was called away by Masako. She's a medic I met at the cafe. Very bright. Well...she called me away because our attacker was stalking her back to a certain...bit of private property she owns~"

He wanted to tell Viv about the labs and the experiments, but he'd keep it secret for now. Armand would have to tell her eventually. "Fearing for her safety, I tracked down her coordinates and found the man. One armed, muscles torn to hell, chakra down to little...he was a fool trying to chase after us. He wanted the arm back, which Masako had taken. I was unaware of this, I was too busy trying to see if you were alright. Well, he made a wrong move, overly aggressive...and she burned the arm up after getting whatever was useful from it. He stated that this was a huge crime or something and we'd be judged for it. Maybe if he was related to Yami, he is from Kusa? It doesn't matter. We acted rationally." He decided and cross his arms, sighing. Armand didn't have the patience to deal with legality and courts.

"Anyway...nothing from Yami, though I fear if they are related, we will see them again soon. And things might come to blows...or worse. I imagine our attacker is probably already on the move again...persistent b*****d~"

It would be an easy kill if he appeared, Armand had already had the chance to do it once and showed mercy. With Masako and Vivian prepared...they had a perfect team. Armand yawned and laid down next to Vivian, regardless of her sitting or standing. "I know it's a lot to process, but things seem to just be getting started. It's not nice to think about, but we might want to bring Masako into our team as a temp. Maybe even permanently if things persist like this. She can hold her own~"

Finally, after a bit of deliberation, he decided she needed to know. "Viv, I need to show you something I'm involved in the country. It's important. Will you come with me?~"

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:09 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageVivian listened intently, a look of excitement found it's way across her face. Very briefly, she'd stray from his unfolding story and focus on Armand's demeanor. Such a ball of infinite life and inner friendliness. His genuine manners spilled from him every second she remained accompanied by such a fine young man. Click! The thoughts dispersed and Armand's voice grew audible as it once was. Viv wondered how long she had been tranced but decided its irrelevance and refocused on the story. It sure seemed like a lot he'd been through since he left. Once Armand laid next to her, the Uzumaki girl laid backwards, perfectly parallel to His person. Straying purple locks would flood onto the unscathed hardwood floor. Comfortable.

Armand brought a troubling matter into play; replacing Yami. Of course the youngin had a special place in her heart, and she always prayed for his well being. But, but his voice seemed seemed to lure her into trust -- before she could completely think things through a decision was made,
"Sure. I'd love to meet her Army. I saw her in action for a small window of time." This nickname came out so naturally. Well it was a fitting name, he was indeed the only army she needed, right? It stood. Viv's eyebrow raised as he asked for her accompaniment. Slowly she lifted her body into her original position, her right hand treated as a kickstand. Then it happened again, without thinking nor toiling in her insecurities the voice spoke,"Yea...of course." Just like that she'd agree, Vivian trusted him with all her heart. Any shinobi willing to take a kunai in the chest for you was more than deserving of unprecedented trust-- feel me?
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:13 am
thefire158

A handful of flower petals drifted into the compound, one landing on Armand's shoulder. It sent a gentle pulse of chakra into him, just enough for him to notice. It would be all that he needed to know that he was being summoned, and the fact Masako herself had not come out would be sure to make him assume it was very urgent.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:28 am
lotosaki

thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
He couldn't leave behind everyone, but he could watch over his friends. After leaping over building's, he landed on one acoss from Vivian and Armand. jumping down, he walked over to were they were located but had a cloak over him. He sat in silence and listened to there conversation. He wore a mask that he had crafted along with his cousin and brother's just incase they discovered who he was. He sat and continued listening to his former teammates as the talked.

⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 4(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160
armand score:1
Yami score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:56 pm

User Image

Armand stopped suddenly, sniffing the air and feeling the pulse of chakra. There were mixes of scents, each known to him through the Jyuugo's heightened senses. He could feel it in an animalistic way, and they were both familiar. "Viv, we need to get going now. I'll need you to back up, but please. If things come to where I think they'll be, you need to stay behind me. Masako's gotten herself into some trouble. We owe it...well, I owe it, to help her~" The chuunin explained and stood up, motioning for Vivian out the door.

Eventually, he saw the cloaked figure...and the mask. Armand had seen the mask dozens of times...Yami always wore it to the side of his head. He especially noted it during the missing academy student mission. The only acknowledgement he'd give was a stern shake of the head. If Yami followed, he'd have to do whatever possible to secure Masako and Vivian.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:13 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageViv noticed a familiar darkness ooze into the area. Vivian followed Armand without noticing the man.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image