Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Cloudy Kitchens Cafe and Bar Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:48 pm
The Era Of New Life...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A beautiful cafe with all kinds of foods. The menu is below.

-l Menu l-

-Meals-
Katsudon (egg and onions on top of rice)
Okonomiyaki (mixture between pancake and pizza)
Gyoza (Japanese style dumplins)
Korokke (Japanese Croquettes)
Udon (Japanese Noodles...very different from ramen)

-Meat-
Nikujaga (Meat and potatoes)
Yakitori (Skewered grilled chicken)
Orange Chicken (Not Japanese)
Sweet and Sour Pork

-Seafood-
Tempura (Seafood and vegetables deep fried in tempura batter)
Kalamari

-Sides-
rice (or rice balls or cakes)
egg rolls
Shiitake (mushrooms)
Mixed Vegetables

-Sushi-
Nigiri
Gunkan
Norimaki
Temaki
Oshizushi
Inari
Chirashi

-Drinks-
Tea
Pepsi
Sprite
Dr.Pepper
Mr.Pibb
Rootbeer
Mountain Dew
Lemonade
Iced Tea (Sweet or Non-sweet)
Sake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:25 am
User Image

Life in the mountains was fine and dandy, as it had always been. The only thing that Katrina seemed to face on a daily basis was extreme cases of boredom and the occasional fresh-faced nugget asking her for some help. She grasped the little straw sticking out of her fruity a** drink and sipped it lightly. The bar was chock full of delectable choices; red heads, busty women, easy looking women. But Kat wasn't here for a piece of a**, she was here for Christian. He of course was her younger cousin, though quite the prodigal child. At the tender age of seventeen, maybe eighteen depending on when Shane makes up his mind, he had become the Raikage. Katrina had been somewhere between the village hidden in the leaves and the middle of nowhere smoking some very fine hallucinogens. It had been a bit of a surprise when she had returned home and found out Chris's a** was decorating the throne.

Katrina hadn't been jealous, not even a tiny bit. She probably should have felt ashamed that someone younger than her had reached a higher place than she had. But that seriously wasn't a thing she had ever been concerned with. A lot of Uzumaki children grew up knowing they'd be great at sealing, it ran in the family. They were raised learning how to slap seals on just about anything, mostly themselves. Kat could remember the first time a demon had attacked and everyone in the village panicked. She was eating breakfast in the Uzumaki Clan grounds, feet dangling off the edge of a mountain with the sun on her back. Katrina was noisily slurping noodles alongside her siblings and watching the clouds drift through the air. A piercing roar ripped through the air and some sort of wave of energy shot outward from the source. Kat had raised an eyebrow and remained silent, letting her brothers and sisters give the shouts of 'ahh's and 'oo's. Her mother and father raced to the balcony and took just a moment to assess the situation before placing Katrina in charge. She was the oldest, therefore apparently the most responsible. Which of course was far from the truth. The very instant her parent's left the front door Kat had gotten to her feet and raced to put her shoes on. The crown of importance was passed to the next in line and Kat was off. She raced down the mountain side and into the main village, sure to stay far enough from her parents to not get caught in the act. The hardest part was getting through the throng of people moving away from Katrina's destination. Her mother's flowing red hair made her an easy target to spot though, so she didn't get lost. It wasn't until the ground shivered beneath her feet like a child in the darkness that Kat thought she maybe had made a questionable decision.

The thing had been massive, tentacled, and hideous. But it was probably the most bitching thing this particular girl had ever seen in her life. That monster twirled so fast and wrecked an entire district like it was nobody's business. Katrina had never seen raw power like that and it was incredible. Though it did end shortly after. Once the sealing team got into place the beast was plcaed inside something or another and Kat had to race home before her parents found out about her insubordination. That was really where it had all started. She became enthralled with the mysteries of the world and Kumogakure just didn't have enough of them. When all of her siblings were learning how to be good little shinobi and kunoichi Kat was off adventuring and discovering the little things in life. Her parents tried and tried to keep her on track, but nobody puts Kat in a corner. When she was sixteen she decided that like in the clouds really wasn't as fantastic as people made it out to seem. She packed a bag of knick knacks and said goodbye, hopped onto the first caravan out and was gone for the next five years. And man, had her adventures been amazing.

Since she had gotten back all they had done together was a whopping pile of nothing. Whenever she popped into his office he was busy fapping or filing papers. Didn't someone of his caliber have someone to do that for him? Kat was relentless in her pursuit of adventure and decided to drag her kin out for some fun. "Where else to stir up trouble than in a bar?" Was what Katrina had figured as she picked out the fine location for their meeting. But of course, Christian had kept her waiting. She was on her third glass already and feeling quite loose. Fidgeting in her seat, Kat caught someone staring right at her. The girl was fairly exotic looking and seemed to take an interest in the many tattoos decorating Katrina's skin. The minxy, yet slightly jinxy, girl turned fully and faced her admirer. "Like what you see? Come take a closer look. I won't bite, unless you want me to." Katrina winked and waved the lady over. She occupied the seat next to the Uzumaki and leaned in for a close view. Kat offered up her wrist, which showed a number of sealing symbols surrounding a feather that appeared to be frayed. "This was where it started, I got it when I left the village. You know, time to fly the coop and all." Katrina scooted closer to the woman, placing her hand on her thigh and turning her arm to show off the image of a naked woman, wrapped in a single cloth. She smiled softly at the memory and explained it as well, leaning in closer to make the moment all the more intimate. "I got this one after falling in love. I knew her for one night and I never even got her name." Kat was definitely a wild child. She reached for her drink and finished it off in one fell swoop, turning back to the woman to woo her some more before her company arrived.

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

↬ All Fuuinjutsu are stronger by [1] rank, and can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield)
              ↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without speech once you get to Jounin; you do not have to speak the technique you are using, you also don't have to use handseals for these techniques once you get to chuunin
              ↬ Every seven posts, you can phase out into light. This is essentially a very short (two second long) ability that lets you turn into light every so often. It doesn't cost any chakra. You can travel a distance of up to twenty feet while phased.

Technique

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rei saunters inside, having lost track of time wandering around the Training Grounds looking for someone to "play" with. Rei had been constantly wondering where the kage of the village was, where were the other shinobi, and why were things becoming boring. He wanted to murder, pillage, sacrifice. The boy was offered whiskey, since age restrictions didn't apply in Kumo and replied with,

"No no, I'm fine, my body is a temple. I cannot ruin it."

Rei turned away from it, yet asked for some water, since it helps to keep him hydrated. He noticed many people, a few were his superiors, but he himself was a rabbit in the wolf's den. Hopefully, he'd live long enough to party with his superiors and they would come to listen to his sermons on the goodness of lord Jashin and all that he has done for the Chuunin. He sits beside Katrina, placing his bone scythe against the counter.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

Unfortunately for the woman currently trying to take Katrina home, she was waiting on someone to arrive. It was a travesty, truly. The decorated woman leaned over in her chair and whispered in her future partner's ear. "Wait for me, I promise it'll be worth it." The lady giggled and nodded her head before finishing up her drink and leaving the bar. Kat was left alone for a moment, that was until some fresh faced newbie sat down next to her without saying a word. She turned to him and his lack of a real drink and shook her head without a word. "Hey, put his water on my tab. And hit me with another one." Kat said as she swiveled in her seat, resting her elbow against the countertop and her head against her hand. You didn't come to a bar to not drink, there was obviously something on the boy's mind. Kat caught sight of the scythe and leaned forward past him, inspecting the tool of destruction with a keen eye. Letting out a whistle, Kat began to speak to Rei. "That's a mighty fine pig-poker you got there, even if it is a bit out of place. Tell me, kiddo, what are you doing in such a fine establishment drinking a glass of water?" She could vaguely recall seeing his face somewhere. Probably the village rosters. Knowledge was something she had always chased and she wasn't about to be unaware of the people serving with her. Ranks meant little to her, they were all in this s**t job together. His name finally came to her then. Rei Homura, the Jashinist. Religion had never really been a strong area for Katrina. It wasn't that she didn't believe that no one was up in the sky watching the lowly people below, running about their daily business like it all amounted or something. That thought never disturbed her. She didn't bother to stop and think about what comes next. All that mattered was what came now. So Rei devoting his existence into some invisible force really wasn't an issue to Katrina. Someone could worship Kami, Jashin, demons, tacos, alcohol, or whatever the ******** they wanted. As long as they didn't try to drag Kat into it.

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

↬ All Fuuinjutsu are stronger by [1] rank, and can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield)
              ↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without speech once you get to Jounin; you do not have to speak the technique you are using, you also don't have to use handseals for these techniques once you get to chuunin
              ↬ Every seven posts, you can phase out into light. This is essentially a very short (two second long) ability that lets you turn into light every so often. It doesn't cost any chakra. You can travel a distance of up to twenty feet while phased.

Technique

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rei took a sip of his water, enjoying its taste better than foul alcohol. He knew he could drink anytime he wanted, but he didn't want to upset old man Jashin, guy was looking for Rei to make new believers out of people or sacrifice them. He looks over to the lady, smiling softly, "well ma'am, it does more than slice pigs, I can assure you that." An eerie silence followed before he continued, chuckling because of the awkwardness, "I can drink anytime I wish, but I'm keeping my body clean. Simple as that. Sure, its not the best excuse...but its something," he drinks again. "I'm Rei Homura, and your name miss...?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:48 pm
Entering the bar Kit emoved his hood. He noticed a few people at the bar and a few more mingling about in the crowd. While he was walking Kit spotted the seat he was to take. A lone chair at the end of the bar. Sitting down Kit raised two fingers wen the bartende came over. "Spiced rum, and Jeagar" The bartender pured two shot of each and placed them onto the counter. Gulping down the first shot of rum followed by the first shhot of jeagar Kit called to te bartender. "And a beer" Grabbing an ash tray infront of him Kit removed a small box from his pocket. Removing a small cylindrical tube Kit used a match to light his cigarette. Once it was lit the batender came back with the singular beer. Finishing off the last 2 shots Kit took another drag from his cigarette. Afte letting the alchol settle for a moment, allowing the strong burning sensation in his stomach to calm.Kit began to sip his beer as he smoked.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:44 pm
User Image

Kat stared at Rei with a smile on her face, almost as if there was a joke he hadn't been aware of. This blind devotion would most likely get him killed at some point. Well, if there actually was a way to kill one of these guys. There was a rumor that if you separated every one of their limbs and burned the remains it was a sure shot method of destroying them. Or would it end up that their energy would remain, some etherela poltergeist forever preaching about their lord. Kat practically snorted at that, and instead returned to her drink. When Rei called her Miss, Katrina put on a face as if she had just tasted bad. She waved a hand erratically through the air as if to dismiss an agitation. "Oh god no, please not Miss. Call me Kat." The rather informal way she spoke made it clear that there seriously was no reason to add in an honorific after her name. She had had enough of that nonsense with her siblings and 'sticks up their asses' family members, there was no need for her to deal with it at work as well. Kat gestured at the scythe once more after taking a sip of her pink drink. "Does a lot more than make some bacon, huh? Where'd you get that. Looks pretty fancy for a kid." Bones is what it looked like. She wondered briefly if that was from someone he had met or just handy metal work. It looked deadly enough. The question on Kat's mind was whether or not Rei had ever even killed someone. She had, of course. It was hard not to and be at this levelof power. It wasn't her first choice, but she had no qualms about it. When it came down to who's candle was about to be snuffed, Kat sure as hell didn't want it to be hers. Cigarette smoke filled the air and caught her attention. Katrina turned her head and found the source, some guy with actual blue hair. That was new. "Hey, baby blue!" The tipsy woman called, looking right at Kit's face. "Feel free to kill yourself slowly, but don't drag me down with you." She said, in reference to the bad habit sticking out of his mouth. Kat definitely had her own issues, like the number of drinks she had in that short amount of time or the joint waiting patiently for her in her pocket, but at least they were her own.

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

Technique

Kit Joukai Heyaza
Sorry, didn't notice your post! I edited to include you.

Had0u

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Alright Kat-chan~!"

He chuckles softly, smiling even more, he twirls his scythe around.
                                                                "This scythe came from my spine!" Rei laughed as he set it back down, chuckling. He then turns, noticing Kit and feeling pretty low for ignoring him, "Oh hey buddy, sorry about earlier, I didn't notice you there and left before you came. I'm Rei Homura, whats your name?"

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:31 am
A faint smile
User Image

Kat stared at Rei with a smile on her face, almost as if there was a joke he hadn't been aware of. This blind devotion would most likely get him killed at some point. Well, if there actually was a way to kill one of these guys. There was a rumor that if you separated every one of their limbs and burned the remains it was a sure shot method of destroying them. Or would it end up that their energy would remain, some etherela poltergeist forever preaching about their lord. Kat practically snorted at that, and instead returned to her drink. When Rei called her Miss, Katrina put on a face as if she had just tasted bad. She waved a hand erratically through the air as if to dismiss an agitation. "Oh god no, please not Miss. Call me Kat." The rather informal way she spoke made it clear that there seriously was no reason to add in an honorific after her name. She had had enough of that nonsense with her siblings and 'sticks up their asses' family members, there was no need for her to deal with it at work as well. Kat gestured at the scythe once more after taking a sip of her pink drink. "Does a lot more than make some bacon, huh? Where'd you get that. Looks pretty fancy for a kid." Bones is what it looked like. She wondered briefly if that was from someone he had met or just handy metal work. It looked deadly enough. The question on Kat's mind was whether or not Rei had ever even killed someone. She had, of course. It was hard not to and be at this levelof power. It wasn't her first choice, but she had no qualms about it. When it came down to who's candle was about to be snuffed, Kat sure as hell didn't want it to be hers. Cigarette smoke filled the air and caught her attention. Katrina turned her head and found the source, some guy with actual blue hair. That was new. "Hey, baby blue!" The tipsy woman called, looking right at Kit's face. "Feel free to kill yourself slowly, but don't drag me down with you." She said, in reference to the bad habit sticking out of his mouth. Kat definitely had her own issues, like the number of drinks she had in that short amount of time or the joint waiting patiently for her in her pocket, but at least they were her own.

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

Technique

Kit Joukai Heyaza
Sorry, didn't notice your post! I edited to include you.

Kit looked up in enough time to see a slightly inoxicated women yelling in his direction. She had made a comment about his smoking to which Kit just brushd off as if nothing was said. Though Kit did raise his cup into the air and slammmed the first beer back placing the glass upside down with ease. "Another one." Kit tapped the cup and the bartender came over to claim his glass refilling it with the alcholic beverage. Turning to Kat Kit followed up on her comment. "These maybe be shotening my life but it wont kill me. I Appreciate the concern." When the bartender delivered his second beer Kit whispered to him to grab a refilled drink for the women named Kat that addressed him at the bar. While a new glass got filled for her. The bottle of alchol in which Kit noticed she was drinking sat infront of him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:35 am
Had0u
User ImageUser Image

"Alright Kat-chan~!"

He chuckles softly, smiling even more, he twirls his scythe around.
                                                                "This scythe came from my spine!" Rei laughed as he set it back down, chuckling. He then turns, noticing Kit and feeling pretty low for ignoring him, "Oh hey buddy, sorry about earlier, I didn't notice you there and left before you came. I'm Rei Homura, whats your name?"

Kit raised his beer to the boy drinking water. "No wories, i won't hold it against you." Swigging beer infront of him him Kit took a puff from is cigarette. "Kit." Taking one final hit of his cigarette Kit snubbed out the cherry in the ash tray and took a deep breath. His body had a heaviness to it due to the drinks. But it wasn't enough to make him fall over for no reason.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:38 am
User Image

Kat appreciated the extra bottle, and that was enough to silence her complaints. She happily drank, though now that the group had grown a bit larger, she swiveled in her seat and leaned against the counter. It was definitely a good thing that they were not outside in the hot sun, sparring like how everyone seemed to enjoy doing right off the bat when they met someone new. Kat didn't want to have to seal these guys in their own dimension so they'd leave her alone. This relaxed and informal setting was far preferable to anything else, especially since she had just gotten a free drink. "Your spine? Well that's pretty metal, kid." Katrina ducked when he twirled his scythe around and she gave an apologetic look to the bartender, who was currently grilling Rei for his silliness. She moved the hair out of her face and circled her finger over the rim of her glass, coming to the conclusion that it was probably the best idea for them to get on out of here. Maybe they could run some mission. Of course Kat meant she would hang back and direct the other two while they did all the heavy lifting. "You two boys interested in doing something mildly entertaining?" Kat finished her drink in one go and stood up gracefully, able to retain her liquor like a boss.

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

Technique

Kit Joukai Heyaza
Hey you can quote us like this
[quote="namehere"][/quote]
That way you dont have to quote the entire post and post twice.

Had0u

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:55 am
A faint smile

Had0u

Kit finished his second beer and stood. Hearing the females request from 5 chairs away Kit took a few step in their direction. "I think you and i would have different views for what we would deem entertainment." Almost cracking a smile Kit removed a cigarette from the small box in his pocket. "Though i would hear the words you would ask of me." Being a 21 year old genin held no real weight in the title. He was older then most his rank. But deciding to become a ninja late in life can do that to you. Striking a match Kit set fire to the cigarette and inhaled. Making sure to blow the smoke upwards and not towards the direction of the females face.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:48 pm
Kit Joukai Heyaza

A faint smile

User ImageUser Image

Rei spun around in his bar stool, smiling happily as he set the scythe down. He knew he was getting a dirty look from the bartender, but he didn't care. He stopped as he was given an offer, to do something fun with Kat, hopefully it would be fun,

"mildly entertaining fun?! Count me in, Kat-chan!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:26 pm
Raiken Ikuza

User Image

User Image
"For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are..."

Raiken burst through the doors a look of blood lust on his face as he glanced around. Though this desire was not for other ninja but for food. Raiken's stomach growled ferociously knowing food needed to be inside him right this minute or else he may starve. He sat down at a corner both and tapped his cup against the table softly anxiously awaiting for his waiter to arrive. Once the man came Raiken politely demanded a gallon of arnold palmer with a huge plate of Katsudon in along with an order of calamari, sweet and sour pork, orange chicken gyoza, and a giant bowl of udon noodles to finish it off. Raiken could barely contain himself as he waited furiously pounding glasses of ice cold arnold palmer while he waited. After a few moments all his food was brought out and a myriad of aromas assaulted his nose. He began to salivate just imagining what it would taste like. Raiken dove in starting with the sweet and sour pork shoveling calamari down in between bites as the carnage began to unfold.

"....And to the dust we shall return"

/Kumogakure/ - /Genin/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Jiton/ - /WuXing/
OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

A Just War

A Just War

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:39 am
Raiken Ikuza

User Image

User Image
"For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are..."

Raiken let out a content sigh as his eyes gazed out over the massacre that laid behind him. "What a delicious meal." Raiken said with a smile to the cook while dabbing the remains of food from his face. He let out another big sigh knowing he ate more than he should have but he didn't care. Raiken had expended a lot of energy learning those jutsu and man did it feel good to let loose! Raikens insatiable curiosity was only rivaled by his appetite and boy did he give it a run for its money today! Raiken rose nodding softly in thanks to the clerk before striding out of the restaurant off to relax.

"....And to the dust we shall return"

/Kumogakure/ - /Genin/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Jiton/ - /WuXing/ - /Speed: 5/ - /Strength: 4/
OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out