Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Cookies Can Cure Anything Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:25 pm
Kailee had brought flowers by and requested that the nurses put them by all her team mates beds. She had been told ok but she wasnt allowed to see them right off. It wasnt until a few days later that she was told she could go in and see them. She had brought cookies, imagining they would just go stale but it was the thought that counted and they would see them when they came to.

She came around, from seeing aulus, and knocked very softly not wanting to wake Lex up if he was still sleeping. She would just sit with him a while if he was still sleeping. She owed all of these guys her life... She would have been blown to shreds or electrocuted or something... on her own. It was the least she could do to help them. Bring them flowers... sit with them... bake cookies... Try to make sure they get good samples off that Shaymin fur. So far nothing but they were still working.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:27 am
Lex was awake, slowly stroking his Fennekin's ears, the baby fire pokemon curled on his lap while his Flareon was at the foot of the bed, keeping watch. Out of the pokemon he had brought on the raid, only Flatline was out, due to size restrictions, and was sprawled on the Flareon's back .

Being pale skin, he looked shallow, dark circles under his only visible eye, the other being tightly bandaged and had an oxygen tube running to his nose and an IV in his wrist. A monitor clip was attached to his finger and in all he felt like absolute crap.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:27 pm
Kailee smiled seeing Lex awake. "Hey... how are you feeling?" Like crap... at least he looked like he felt like crap. Kailee though had a bright and smiling face that sported her one outstanding wound. A slice high on her cheek. She glanced to the pokemon that surrounded him.

She flashed the plate of cookies in her hands. "I made you cookies... I was given direct orders to stop anyone who tries to eat them before the doctors say ok... But...." She set the plate next to the flowers she had sent the day after they had returned. "they are happy wigglytuffs that are hoping you get better soon." She picked one up to show lex. She smiled gently pulling up a chair. She didnt really know much about lex, aside from he was a grunt seriously wounded and was on their mission. Oh... and he had a snake that could make a person feel bad for trying to help. She smiled at the pokemon all about. "I wasnt told to stop pokemon from eating them though." She offered the cookie she was holding to the nearest pokemon and smiled back to lex waiting for his answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:41 pm
Lex paused, considering anything other then crap. "Tired," he said finally, stroking the edge of Grimlock's ear before giving her a nudge towards Kailee. "Thanks. Don't think I can eat them." He sort of wish he could eat something out of puree.

Grimlock twitched her ears forward, the fennekin picking her way over the covers and snatched up the cookie before the flaeron could take it, munching messily.

"That's Grims," he offered.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:11 pm
She glanced to the pile of pokemon that was surrounding him. "Really? I couldnt imagine why... One would think you just escaped the clutches of death or something." She smiled softly, maybe it was too soon, she hoped not. "Hi Grims..." She handed out cookies to the other pokemon and then grabbed the chair. "Do you mind if i sit with you a while?"

There were flowers and other things she had brought to try and brighten his little area. "I will save some for when you are better... but for now i think that your pokemon will happily eat them for you..." She waited for an ok to sit before she settled.

"Are you thirsty? I can get the nurse to bring you something if you like..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:48 pm
Lex snorted, and winced as he jarred something. Okay, humor hurt. He shut his eye, relaxing back into the pile of pillows. "Short for Grimlock. She's temperamental." Highly independent and so sure of her own immortality.

Sideways twitched his tail and politely took the cookie in his mouth and set about chewing it. Free sweets! Who could say no to treats?

"Water would be nice." Though he was likely to be given ice chips instead. Frigging tiny pieces of ice.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:36 pm
She winced with him. "Sorry..." But she still was smiling. It occurred to her that they could have lost Lex and she barely knew him. "Oh... well its cute... Somehow you got two temperamental pokemon?" She remembered his grass snake. "Did all your pokemon come through well?" She was sure he had been briefed on the ones that were taken to recovery. Well then again... Aulus had needed confirmation from her.

She had checked on his pokemon and the others but only got in depth on Char and Phaeth... since she knew them before the raid. She smiled at the Flarion as it took a cookie. "Ill ask..." She made her way out. They had given her a glass for Aulus... but they werent too keen on it.

She disappeared a moment and came back with a plastic glass full of ice and one full of water. "They say if you promise to take tiny sips you can drink from the glass... If you think you can manage without moving too much... Or their other option is ice... " She held up the cups in turn. "Your choice... and mind you if you take too much water at once you may throw up... that will hurt and then it will be all blamed on me and i may not be able to come visit ever again..." She grinned clearly gently playing... Although... she wasnt wrong...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:53 pm
Lex grinned. "Grimlock a temper tantrum throwing baby. Glit is just a regal princess." He licked his lips, looking at the water longingly. "Small sips." He promised and reached out with his good hand for the glass.

"Howl's in recovery, but her wings are sealing." He had been insistent about learning about his oldest pokemon state of recovery till the nurses had told him. "Think they wanted to get me to shut up."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:04 pm
She smiled and shook her head. "I see... well i hope to get to know them better..." She smiled at the fire fox and then nodded. "Pinky promise?" She smiled and offered it holding until she was almost 200% sure that he had it. And still she hovered to make sure that he would be able to do it. Also to take the glass when he was done with a few small sips. Too much too fast could make someone sick. Drinking water was never bad... Chips used when too weak to drink. But on a stomach that wasnt used to water passing through it, too much would flip it... especially cold water... And make the person lose what they had in there... of course... this is why the dictate to sip.

"Im glad to hear she is healing well." She smiled... "Maybe...but i think they have to expect it after a situation like this... I know i would be crawling out of bed to find them if they hadnt told me... "

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:59 pm
Lex grasped the cup tightly, slowly taking sips of the blessedly cool water and with a soft grumble allowed Kailee to take it after a few mouthfuls. "Had her the longest out of my active ones." He had thought he had lost his crobat and had been so overwhelm when she found her way to him again.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:59 am
Kailee smiled and when he let her have the cup again she set that and the chips to the side. She settled in to talk for a bit. "Oh? Thats really cool... Sissy i got when i first came here.. since i hadnt brought any" She smiled. "I have a growlithe at home... His name is Bustifer..." She would have to bring him sometime... Or not... If she died he should stay with her parents not be a rocket the rest of his life.

"How did you get her?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm
"Mmhm. Caught her as a zubat in a cave when I wanted to be the Champion." Such a long time ago. He has been what? twelve? Some where in stupid invincible preteen and mad at the world because he started his journey with his mother's well age Persian.

He missed that cat.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:46 pm
She smiled and pulled her feet up to settle in. "You were gonna be the champion?" She grinned. That was so cute. She personally never wanted to be a wandering trainer... Trainer yes... but she wanted a nice place to sleep every night... Camping... just wasnt for her.

She looked over him. "So did you catch any other pokemon?"

Just small talk. It had to be lonely stuck here in this room all alone aside from the nurses. She grabbed another cookie to give to Grims.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:36 pm
"Doesn't every bratty teenage boy?" It had been a lot more work then he had expected and his team had been rather balanced but not anything fearful. "Caught this extremely dense hoppip." Pip had been dumb, adorable but dumb. "And a magikarp. For the evolutionary powerhouse of Gyarados."

Who every kept a Magikarp as a magikarp?  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:00 pm
Kailee smiled. "I cant rightly say that I know what EVERY bratty teenage boy wants... But i can tell you that not every snotty spoiled teenage girl wants to go camping in the wilderness..." She smiled. "Hoppip? How sweet! I like Jumpluffs... they tend to be snuggly..." At least the ones she had met... although those ones were in a petting zoo like thing....

She grinned at that. "A magikarp? Did it evolve for you?" She thought about how she had trained the pokemon at the house... well they were all pretrained but she had doubts she would have had the patience to train a magikarp to a Gyarados.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff