Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:17 am
Clancy whistled, and hummed, to himself, an old tune called 'Cheer'ly O!', as he trudged along the corridor, spinning and tossing his wrench up and down a little as he walked.

He was in no particular hurry to reach the grunt toilets, the job that had shown up on his 'dex, nor to meet the one who had reported it- after all, if it was his job or not, who -really- wanted to deal with a broken, communal toilet?
He was supposed to meet, he remembered, a grunt beginning with 'K'- Katlin? Kimberly?- Something like that... And she would, he supposed, tell him what happened.

He had to admit, he wasn't fond of being outranked by everyone; especially grunts who managed to harm the plumbing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:48 am
Ok so... Kailee needed an excuse and fast. She was just experimenting...That was it... the pokemon was broadening her mind. Kailee wondered if he would believe her. She was told to expect someone soon. She watched as the toilet continued to poor water onto the floor. Well there was no hiding the fact that it was the curtains from her bedroom that were causing the issue.

Sissy cuddled up to Kailee's legs looking all sorts of worried. She just reached down and gently pet the pokemon. "Its ok... you didn't mean to clog it." She frowned and glanced out the door before moving to put more paper towels down to try to stop the flow of water.... What Clancy would see when he got there was the middle stall propped open, half the offending curtains on the toilet and sopping wet hanging to the slowly flooding floor. There were paper towel walls, three of them... where kailee had tried to stop the water from going any further... But each time the water had gone over the wall. And now this time she was trying with twice the paper towels!

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:07 pm
Right, so where was his contact..? Kathy or whatever it was... Aha! There was someone looking out of what had to be a restroom...
The red head tossed his wrench one last time, then tucked it into a pouch on his belt, before sauntering toward the face, whistling broken off to voice a query and a greeting.

"Kandy? You put in a report about a broken loo? What's the is-s-s**t. Well, s**t." Clancy's eyes widened as he got a look at the scene, standing, staring for a good moment, silently as he tried to process just what he was seeing.
"... Are those bloody /curtains/ in there?! What in the blighted sea happen'd, luv?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:17 pm
Kailee glanced up when she heard someone talking. Addressing a Kandy. Kailee listened to the rest of it and then nodded. "Its Kailee... but yes... I um... We are having a minor issue..." Kailee appeared to be a little damp around the edges. She had tried to fix the problem by pulling them out... that hadnt worked.

She blinked. "Why yes... yes they are... mighty fine observation... " She smiled and looked back to the scene.... Well what could she say. "Um... Its... Sorta like... " She glanced to Sissy. "I was showing Sissy here how they worked and... With toilet paper mind you...." She frowned feeling she needed to make that clear. "And then sissy wanted to try and so she did... one square at a time... and then I turned my back for one second... and the roll of toilet paper was gone, it was almost gone anyway... so i went int he other stall to get more... And um... I came back out when i heard the toilet flush and then... i saw the curtains... and i tried to pull... and well they are stuck pretty good now..." Sissy simply hid behind Kailee feeling like she was in trouble.

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:32 pm
"Right. Kailee, sorry." Clancy mumbled, without really taking the name in; he was still fixated on the fact that curtains were protruding from the toilet ball... and the place was flooding.
The place was flooding!
"Gah! Why didn't you turn the bloody water off?!" The red-haired trainee shouted suddenly, diving toward the back of the toilet bowl, and sloshing the floodwater everywhere as he reached for the nubs of a valve.
It was too stiff and slippery to turn right away, by hand.
"OH BLOODY HELL!" The man yelled, angrily now, and quickly set about turning it with his wrench, now soaked and on his knees.
Irritated- one could probably almost see the tic' of a vein in a cheek- Clancy turned with dark eyes to regard this 'Sissy'; some kind of... whatever it was- Pigglyfluff? Windbag pokémon, or something, he remembered...
Eyes on her, he addressed Kailee, as the water finally stopped flowing out of the toilet.
"I don't bloomin' well pretend to know entirely how this whole shebang operates yet," he graveled, referencing his trainee uniform, "but why were you teaching that bloody thing how a bog works?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:41 pm
She shrugged. She wasnt told his name over the dex so she wasnt even going to pretend to guess. "No worries... " She frowned though as he shouted. "Um..." Honest answer... she had no clue you could turn the water off... She was a geneticist... not a plumber... if she was a plumber she wouldnt have called for help. "Guess i thought it would stop on its own?" She shrugged stepping back to give him room. She leaned against the counter of sinks and sissy moved back too. Kailee watched, since leaving to go back to her room when this problem was her fault would be rude. She gently pulled herself up to sit on the counter so her feet wouldnt get wetter. She frowned as he glared at her pokemon and Sissy crawled up beside her.

Kailee crossed her legs at the knee and frowned regarding him with a very innocent almost confused look. "Why not?"

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:03 pm
"... Right." Stop on it's own. Of course. "And when it, um," he shifted his eyes to scrutinize the grunt "you know, /did not/ stop on its own?"

Clancy sighed deeply, and didn't volunteer his name. He just didn't think to.
Any thoughts of pleasant greetings or normal decorum had been wiped from his mind as soon as his eyes set upon the scene he'd been called to.

Said eyes currently roved back to regard the pink pokémon once more.
"Why not?! What in the... 'Why not?' Give me /strength/; it's a bloody pokémon! /People/ use toilets, not /pets/..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:38 pm
She shrugged. "Then you turned it off... So there are no problems." She smiled and kicked her feet slightly. She wasnt going to pry... at least not at the moment... She watched. Maybe she would learn something... If sissy was gonna keep flushing things then well she was going to have to know how to fix it.

She frowned. "Sissy is no more my pet then you are... And i ask that you respect my pokemon... If she wants to flush the toilet then she has every rights to flush the damn toilet." Her ice blue eyes snapped. She didnt give a crap if people thought of pokemon as tools but her pokemon would be respected. At least when she had a say in it.

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 pm
"I turned it off. I bloody turned it off..." Clancy repeated, deadpan, as he turned back around to stand, finally, and lift the lid from the tank, making sure the float wasn't about to release any more water into the bowl with a sudden movement or something.
Carefully, he set the lid back down, looking... well, he might have looked satisfied if he weren't mumbling some annoying sounding words rather darkly and shaking his head.

"Respect you po-?!" He whipped around, irritated disbelief across his features "Your damned windy-bluff wotsit tried to flush the flaming curtains down the bog! And I'm s'posed to respect the bloody, piddling thing?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:28 pm
"Exactly." She smiled thinking he understood. When the water didnt stop she called someone to make it stop. Ie... she fixed the problem. She was just waiting having gotten quiet. She took in the red uniform but it didnt occur to her she out ranked him. She never outranked anyone... Plus in her pink pokemon pj bottoms and a delicate spaghetti strap night top she didnt look like she could out rank anyone.

She frowned nodding. "Yes... Her name is Sissy and she is a Wigglytuff... And she was flushing things in the name of discovery... You cant tell me that when you were learning the toilet you never clogged it... I bet your mom beat your butt till it was red..." She hopped back off the sink. Pulling herself up to her full 5 ft 5 inches she crossed her arms. Of course her parents never hit her. But that was because in the long run she was a spoiled rich kid. "So don't call her names and fix the toilet like you were told to...."

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:38 pm
"Its name is -Sissy-?!" Clancy looked like he wasn't sure, now, whether he was being told a bad joke, or if the woman in front of him seriously wanted him to 'respect' a Wigglytuff... who flushed curtains... named 'Sissy'.
"You have got to be havin' a laugh..." He muttered, watching Kailee bring herself up to her full height.

"In the name of discovery?! These. Are. ********. Curtains!" The plumber retorted, sounding like he couldn't even believe they were having the argument.
"I never tried to flush the bloody curtains when I was being taught to use the bog! You know /why/?! Because I'm not a bloody pokémon!" He turned to give the curtains an experimental tug, muttering while he did so.
"Flaming ridiculous... Teach the flipping Wobbling Toff to use a john, indeed..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:02 pm
"Her... She is a girl...." She frowned her arms tucked tight as she puffed out her chest. Sissy seemed to be puffing up next to her too. "Do i look like im laughing?" She really didnt she looked like Clancy had just insulted her latest science project.

"Yes! She learned that Curtains aren't Flush-able!" She was getting angry now. "My pokemon are better then you so why on earth should you get the pleasure of playing in the toilet! Obviously you enjoyed it... You made it your life's ambition to deal with Everyones crap!"

She frowned. He just called her ridiculous! "WigglyTuff! She is a God Damned WigglyTuff... You would know that if you had two braincells to rub together." Her arms unlocked and her hands went to fists. Sissy gently pat Kailee's leg.

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:16 pm
"Why the hell would a -Waddly Gruff-," Okay, now he was clearly just deliberately doing that "-need- to learn that CURTAINS aren't 'flushable?!"

His face looked to be turning a similar shade in colour to his hair.
"Your pokémon are 'better than me' are they? Oh, well, bloody -suuuure they are-! Clearly! Except! I'm NOT the one who tried to flush these pissing things down this flaming thing!" He kicked the toilet. He instantly regretted it- it hurt- but he wasn't going to let that show in front of the insufferable woman and the pink, flopsy thing.
"For your information I -fought- for a -cause-! You think /this/- dealing with off-their-rocker birds and their flaming /Weedly Duffs/- is my life's ******** ambition?!" Wait, why was he getting into this?
"You know what? Here," He stepped back and gestured to the sodden floor, and the still full-of-curtain toilet bowl "-you- bloody well fix this if you don't think it takes a couple of brain cells! Miss 'I thought it would stop on its own'!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:45 pm
Oh he was NOT pushing her buttons. "Because... Why not! Thats why!" It was all fun and games until they started playing the why... why not games.

Her face was flushing to. "Yeah... At least they have manners!" No. He was right about that. He didnt flush them... but it was his job to get them out. She frowned deflating slightly her voice hushing to a whisper, "You shouldn't..." Kick the toilet, it would hurt. But she didnt care right?

She leveled his gaze on the trainee. "Im just making an observation... " She had calmed down... yelling done with for the moment. She raised an eyebrow and looked to the mess and then the man. She walked toward him. A little swing to her hips as she went. She stopped directly in front of him and reached out, looking at his face as she reached. She pulled the wrench from his person and turned. "Well... Fine... Ill 'fix it'" she did air quotes "But if i break it worse... Guess whos a** is gonna be on the line... cause it wont be mine." She turned and looked to the problem. Well at least it wasnt still gushing water.

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:56 pm
"Oh is it?" Clancy grumbled.
"Manners?" The deflation was, at least, kind of subduing in itself on his own anger, though now it simply simmered instead of dissipated.

That toilet-kicking had hurt, but he was sure not going to mention it, or even acknowledge it had, while he watched her pass by.

"Oi! You better not break that!" He warned, as she took his wrench- that was his own; his tool -and- his weapon, he'd had it since his time in Aqua... He wasn't going to admit he cared about it any more than it was a tool though, and didn't try to take it back.

"Won't be yours? You and -that- are responsible for this whole bloody mess, luv, so good flaming luck with that argument!"
He shot Sissy a glare, and then returned his gaze to watch Kailee's efforts with the toilet, arms folded, brow dark.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff