Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
Island of Seven Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:29 am
User Image

I s l an d S e v e n
      _________ The Island of Seven, a large Island of the eastern coast of the country of water. This island is commonly used as a fortress and testing ground of Mist Seven hopefuls. The Island is separated into Five parts, those parts are listed here.[/

Part One - Docks
            In the docks you will arrive, you get a maximum of 10 posts to rest, prepare or supply before you are let into the second area.

Part Two - Tribal Territory
            This whole area is territory belonging to the Shuko Tribe, to get past them you must use stealth, if one is to use stealth it will take them 20 posts to get to the next gate, they must catch their own food, and cannot use an open fire. If one wishes to run through the area it will take 10 posts, every other post you will do random number between 1-10. Get 3 or 8 you will run into a member of the tribe, you must fight them, I will play the member. Get a 1, you've been caught in a trap and you must spend a whole post trying to escape, if you take more than one post you will be found by three members.

Part Three - Upward Incline
            Now time for the most strenuous, it will take 30 posts to get up this steep volcanic mountain. There is no enemies but you will have to find food, on your own, and survive to get up the top. You will have to roll a dice when finding food, six sided dice, 1 and 2 you don't get food, 3-5 you get a small meal animal. Get that 6 and you get an animal big enough to last you three meals.

Part Four - Down The Mountain
            Now your at the top, and there is a huge crater of lava, don't worry there is a bridge, it will take 5 posts to get to the other side. Once you get to that fifth post you must roll a six sided die, if its 1-4 the bridge breaks and you have to spend two extra post to get up. (all creative ways to get across must be accepted first) Once your done with the bridge, time to high tail and run, it will take 10 posts of pure running to get down the mountain before the lava engulfs you.

Part Five - Find the Key
            you've made it through the gate, you see a stone pedestal with the key for the final gate on it. Post a random number, role between Roll a dice 1-3 or 5-6 the key is stolen by a monkey, the monkey will go throughout the forest, you have to track him down in a Literate and descriptive role-play, if you get 6, you walk through the gate.

Part Six - Get the Mark
            After getting through the final gate, you walk down a staircase to a large stone platform. In the middle of the platform you find a rather large primitive man staring at you. You must defeat the man (played by the Leader of the 7 Swordsmen) in a literate fight. Once you defeat him, he will draw a mark of truth on your hand letting you return to the mist.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:06 pm

IrIshInjun95

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
As yami got off the boat he walked over to a nearby tree and waited for his fellow partner to help. With him their it should be quicker with him here. Geez this is such a drag. His partner needs to hurry and get here so they can get this out of the way.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast confused
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 9(+3/-1) / Strength: 5((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth, darkened skin.
Chakra points:280
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:07 am

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
The straw hat Yami dawned was protecting him from the light of the sun. He continued to sit against the hard tree. Yawning, he looked around and awaited for something to happen, anything. With complete and utter bordom, he stood to his feet. "Well if he doesn't hurry then i'll just start" He said as he turned towards the water of which he came from. He began staring at the water of which he had just traveled from. He stood up and began to travel. He came across a bunch of straw houses. From that scene he headed around the area for stealth.
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast:Shukaku
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:17 pm

IrIshInjun95

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
"He'll catch up." He said as he began taking off." as he walked he stopped in front of a trap. Stepping on a launching piece, spikes shot up in front of him. "Well, who ever owns this land must have some serious survivalist skills. He decided to Continue the stealthy way. He then started walking around as the sun was setting. "Hm, guess this will take quite a while." He said as he was walking.
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:28 pm

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
As yami the moon completely came out. He pulled out a small snack of which he can restock of his hunger. He stopped and ate the food before standing and continuing his journey. If his partner wanted to make it with him, he needed to hurry up.
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:25 am
I am an Assassin of the Bloody Mist...

User Image

Honchurue Aisu
Jounin-Hyouton-Clay Hands

Honchurue would arrive on the island in the middle of the night. Walking onto the beach he sighed as the boat driver piloted the boat away and Honchurue would say under his breath. "Damn old man. Wouldn't wake up for s**t." He would then see Yami's tracks and follow from the treetops. A little while later Yami would hear a slight rustling in the leaves and then just a masked face would appear. "I apologize for the wait, Yami. Shall we continue?" He said in a whispered voice.
Jutsu Used
Chakra=250

...If you get in my way, You're DEAD

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:28 am

IrIshInjun95

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami's hand would shoot from its sleeve ready to attack but it turns out it was his partner. "Oh..yeah." He said as they continued. "It's not very far till we reach the end of here, did you eat already?" He asked while walking.
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast confused
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:18 pm

User Image

Honchurue Aisu

Honchurue would nod as he pulled out his bag of trail rations. "From my vantage point up here I can see a small village. We have to options we could take. One, we could either head straight through the village and fight our way through or we could sneak around and avoid all combat. rhe downside to that plan is it will take some more time to get around it. Your call Yami."
Jutsu Used
Chakra=250

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:29 pm

IrIshInjun95

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
"Look closely, you've followed me onto the stealth way already. Going through the village would take to long. Be weary of traps. From my expiriance, no open fires either. Were going to have to eat non cooked food unless we can find a good place to have a fire." he said.
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast confused
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:49 pm

User Image

Honchurue Aisu

Honchurue would nod again and then pulled his head back into the trees. A shadow clone would then appear next to Yami and then they would begin carefully heading forward. Honchurue in the trees amd the clone on the ground with Yami.

Jutsu Used
Chakra=250

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:53 pm

IrIshInjun95

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
As they walked yami figured he'd start a conversation. "So, wheres the blue haired ninja you fought with last time I met you." He said, he remembered someone with blue hair and a white highlight that was fighting against a ninja with him.
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast confused
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:38 pm

User Image

Honchurue Aisu

Honchurue would look at Yami from the trees with as weird look but sighed as the clone spoke up. "He joined the Mist. I rarely see him now. What about you, I barely know anything about you?" Honchurue just lept through the trees keeping his mouth shut and looking for any signs of life.

Jutsu Used
Chakra=250

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:44 pm

IrIshInjun95

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
"Well, you already know my name, I was a grass anbu, but now I'm a mist onin, well, i'll be an onin after I get the mark, I can carry the butcher's knife along with the onin title." It was completely dark, but it would take to long to sit and wait. as they continued forward, he would use the sand in his gourd to make sure they don't wonder into a trap. "What do you plan to do after you accomplish your goal."
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast confused
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:42 pm

User Image

Honchurue Aisu

"Well I hope to join the Mist Seven and possibly the Anbu. Other then that we shall see what comes my way. What Sword are you hoping to obtain Yami, if you do not mind me asking?"

Jutsu Used
Chakra=250

Chaos_wolf12

Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items