Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
Docks Shrouded in Mist (Entrance to Pathway of Kirigakure) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:44 am
User Image

K i r i P a t h
      _________

This is one of the few Ports in the Water Country, and it is definitely the most powerful. All those who come upon these shores beware, the mist that surrounds the Village comes here too, and some say that it is most deadly here. Shinobis who have not been trained to see through the mist can only see past 5 feet. Beneath each of the docks are dozens of explosive tags placed in order to be triggered upon command by the several special Jounin hunter ninja scattered throughout the area. Also, Lightning seals have been placed as well in order to conduct electricity in the ocean and anyone touching the waters or even in the Mist surrounding it would feel its' shocking effects due to the immense moisture saturating in the air. All foreign ninja must post here before going into the mountain path of Kirigakure.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:04 am
Sin "Sinister" Uchiha
The mist's Sage of Lightning
Jounin

You are the Sin...
User Image

Sin started off again, they were heading into lightning country,and then to cloud. "Tread lightly, we don't know what awaits us."

Chakra Reserves: 260

....I am the executioner

XX_Clous_XX

oG Ace

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image

Kaien Hatake

Assassin || Kirigakure|| Chakra Pool : 195/195 || Rinnegan : Inactive || Chuunin || Snowflake

After leaving the village gates the Kiri envoy would now find there self at the docks , Kaien keeping a steady pace with his sensei for he wasn't going to get left behind on such a adventure he was rather enthuse about seeing how the cloud village was and the similarities they shared with Kiri ninjas .. There had to be some reason why Turpis would suggest them for allies .

jedimastersonic

Stats
Chunin - Speed: 5(+3/-2)= 7 / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
Assassin
ABILITIES
XXXSTRENGTHS
ALMOST UNDETECTABLE -- Assassins are extremely hard to spot. If they want to hide from their foe, then whether you like it or not, they'll likely succeed.

INHUMAN SPEED -- The assassins are, without a doubt, the fastest class. They can move fast and delicately, not even making a bump in their step as their speed stretches landscapes. This is their main strength in battle. It makes them capable of dodging nearly anything.
XXXWEAKNESSES
STRENGTH -- Their bodies are honed entirely for speed. Their strength? Average. Definitely never above average. Even if they can outmatch you with their speed, it's relatively simple to fend them off with brute force. In an actual sword battle, or something of that kind, assassins would likely lose, because they would be overpowered physically.

DOJUTSU -- Assassins cannot really hide from people with dojutsu. That's one of their biggest strengths, gone. Also, targets with dojutsu (or anything really) that increase their perception and their ability to predict an enemies movies can easily counter the assassins speed.

Hatake
PASSIVE ABILITIES
• High Chakra Reserves (+20% chakra)
• Quick-Footed (+2 Speed)

Rinnegan
PASSIVE ABILITIES
• Rinnegan wielders have a very, very in-depth sense of perception, similar to the Sharingan. They possess great foresight and can sense chakra, see chakra, feel muscle movements, etc. This chakra sensing is akin to the ability to sense the vibrations of movement; to feel every movement and its location, and to sense its effects on the terrain, the wind, the ground. You can accurately pinpoint the location of the enemy and their movements with this, especially if they have a large amount of chakra. The larger their chakra is, the better you'll be at sensing their movements. Someone with 400+ chakra could be sensed from miles away.

• Path Shift
You may change your path twice each post, between the Deva, Asura, Human, Animal, Preta and Naraka paths. This makes you an extremely dangerous target because you can really flip the tables at any given time. However, switching between paths costs 5 chakra per switch (some exceptions).
• Energy of God xd

______Headband
_____________•Village: Kirigakure
_____________•Style: Headband
_____________•Location: knitted on left shoulder

______Small Item Pouch:
○ 30 yards of wire
○ 5 Flash Bombs
○ 20 Kunai ( 10 coated in a paralysis substance that"ll numb the body for 30 min * 3 post * )
_____________•Location: Left thigh

______Small Item Pouch:
○ x30 Shuriken ( 10 coated in poison )
○ 10 Explosive Tags
_____________•Location: Right Glute

______Medium Item Holster/Sheath:
○ Twin Katana's with white thread at the bottom
_____________•Location: across back x formation

___Excess Item(s)
• earrings
• Scrolls
• Pencils

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:32 pm
oG Ace
jedimastersonic

User Image

Zachery Raiken

The Black Mist

Chuunin

Chakra Points:180/180

Zachery kept a little behind the other two as if he didn't trust them. Then again he didn't particulate trust anyone. "Trust is for the foolish and the dead." He said to himself as they stopped. He was excited to going to the village hidden in the clouds. They are renowned for their lighting, something he shared. Not only that but his Clan originated from there, if there was time he would see about visiting them.

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:59 am
Sin "Sinister" Uchiha
The mist's Sage of Lightning
Jounin

You are the Sin...
User Image

Sin started off again, they were heading into lightning country,and then to cloud. "Tread lightly, we don't know what awaits us."

Chakra Reserves: 260

((i accidently edited before so i had to post this after i had entered lightning country.))

....I am the executioner

XX_Clous_XX

oG Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:18 pm
Ozzy arrived at the dock kirumi on his shoulder her blood now covering his clothes. He saw the thick mist surround the are "Dammit.. i dont have time for this she needs a medic asap.." He Steped on the water to begin to run into the mist. As soon as he stepped into the water he felt a a shock. To him it felt like a small shock due to him knowing raiton jutsus.. but she would.. He quickly placed her down and took off his cloak and wrapped her in it. His cloak had some rubber on it she would still fell some shocks but it would not be deadly. He quickly ran into the mist and towards the mist village.

Jai12321

riotb0y

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:21 pm
As he continued to run through the mist feeling the shocks he fought through the pain and kept running towards the mist village. Every second that passed meant she was closer to death.

Jai12321

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:23 pm
After a while of running through the thick mist he finally saw some land and was relived as he stepped on the land and saw what seemed to be mist in the distant. "Almost there just a little longer"

Jai12321

riotb0y

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

[enter]
She was desperate to get to the village, happy that the gravity pull finally seemed to let out now that she was out of the village. She ran across the water, and through the docks, and across the land with her eyes tearing up; Kirumi had failed the mission, and abandoned Ozzy for the Kirigakure troubles.

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:02 pm
Jai12321
User Image

[enter]
She was desperate to get to the village, happy that the gravity pull finally seemed to let out now that she was out of the village. She ran across the water, and through the docks, and across the land with her eyes tearing up; Kirumi had failed the mission, and abandoned Ozzy for the Kirigakure troubles.

150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

User Image

Zachery Raiken

The Black Mist

Chuunin

Chakra Points:180/180

Zachery saw a girl running away from the village and decided to investigate seeing as it was kinda suspicious. So he ran and caught up with the girl. "Stop and Identify yourself." Zachery said as he pulled out his sword.

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image

Kirumi stopped, and turned to look at the guy with wide teary eyes. Her wounds had started to hurt again, but she wasn't gonna let him know that. She quickly blinked them away," Kirumi Raiken." She said simply.

150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Black Fire Lord

Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items