Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
Water Country Beach Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:51 am
User Image

T h e B e a c h
      _________

This is the beach of the Water Country. It is used by the public. People are free to go were they want and go swimming or fishing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

XXX r X m X a X n X d

XXXXTX I X K X O X S X H X I X

SXHXAXRXIXNXGXAXNXX|XXCXHXIXRXUXX|XXWXEXAXPXOXNXSXX|XXJXOXUXNXIXN

{XX}

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Armand entered the beach area before everybody else, once again due to his quickness and energetic behavior. He was very ready to start fighting somebody, anybody. He drew the large paddle-like blade from his back and jabbed it into the sand, letting it sit there and leaning against it. It was a little annoying be ignored, but it was understandable. He was very much a kid, very young. The age didn't fit his rank and skill, but Armand figured he'd just need to prove that it didn't matter.
╚═══════XXXX
═══════╝

(Chakra): 220/220
(Speed/Strength): 7/5
(Techniques Used):

User Image
[Money]: 5000

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:03 pm
XX_Clous_XX

thefire158

Katsu Naikiri
Strongest Swordsman

"Hm...? You here for a beating, too?" Katsu asked, arriving and finding that other jounin at the beach. The swordsmaniac grinned wickedly, glad to have so many opponents. Of course, that eyepatch came first.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

SANJAY
One Eye'd Dragon
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

The night slowly crept in as the sun sank into the seemingly endless ocean. The waves danced along the edge of the beach moving in before slowly retreating back. A cold breeze rode above the sand. So peaceful, yet calamity was only moments away.

Sanjay made his way onto the beach leaving behind a trail of steps. He saw Armand waiting with his blade at hand, and Katsu was sure to arrive soon. He too readied himself for combat. He emptied his mind of all thoughts. All he precised now was the situation at hand and nothing more. His hand gripped the hilt of his blade tightly. Only time would tell the what was in store for these three.

"Since I was the challenger, you have the first move." Sanjay explained. This was the extent of his honorable fighting. What was to come would be the most unprecedented fighting style he developed due to his bitter exile.

Speed: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7 8 9] 10
Strength: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7 8 9] 10
Chakra: 200/200

Sergeant Bloodhound

thefire158

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

XXX r X m X a X n X d

{XX}

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Armand laughed and smiled at Katsu's remark. "A beating, of sorts. I suppose I am. You remember how I got here, right? Rife with amnesia and not knowing how I got here? Well, I don't even know any traditional blade styles. Part of me is here to learn, but part of me is to just have some fun~".

The blade he possessed was of a very refined material, colored a matte black. The tip had been flattened to keep it light, but the squared blade itself was fairly heavy and needed both hands to be swung as quick as it possibly could...Armand could at least pull it off with one. "So, just a bloody free for all, eh?~"

╚═══════XXXX
═══════╝

(Techniques Used):

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:28 pm
XX_Clous_XX

thefire158

Katsu Naikiri
Strongest Swordsman

Katsu shrugged at Armand's suggestion. A free-for-all might make things come a bit faster, but smart guys might want Katsu to be weakened before they fight. Well, of course, the fight was undetermined as of yet, but well... Katsu was still the strongest.

"Well, I wouldn't want to go first either, but I accept the coward's stance. Smart and safe," Katsu smirked, mocking Sanjay before making him move. "Sadly, as I'm outnumbered, I don't have the luxury of going easy." Katsu pulled out a scroll and threw it into the air, a rain of 123 swords coming down around them, though none aimed purposely at his opponent(s).

Kicking two of the blades up into his hand, Katsu initiated his attack, throwing the blades with great speed, force, and accuracy at Sanjay's head and chest. Katsu used this ranged attack as a distraction to get close to his opponent, running a second after them and attempting a diagonal slash at Sanjay starting from his[Sanjay's] bottom-right to his left shoulder.

Chakra Reserve: 249/250  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

SANJAY
One Eye'd Dragon
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Sanjay quickly evaded the rain of blade with simple footwork. His movements were like that of the wind, swift and elegant. Once the barrage of blades ended Katsu began his true assault.

'Two blades coming in a vertical axis aimed for his chest and his head at a high speed. Behind the blade Katsu rushed in. The difference in time was approximately 2 seconds. Time to react was 4 seconds considering the distance. The number of option to react.... limitless.'
Sanjay analyzed.

"You take me for a fool." Sanjay said simultaneously as he unsheathed his blade going into an diagonal uppercut. This caused the incoming blades to fly off trajectory only to fall a good distance away from him. At the same time his other hand aimed a flint lock pistol dead into the chest of Katsu. Without hesitation Sanjay fired a round using his chakra. The speed of his projectile and speed at which Katsu closed in left little room for him to evade. This would either serve as a interruption to Katsu's dash or a counter attack unless Katsu managed to evade somehow.

"Its party time!" Sanjay said in a pseudo western accent. Truth is Sanjay had no intent on killing anyone, nor hurting them extremely. Just to have some fun while teaching someone a lesson.

Chakra: 199/200

Sergeant Bloodhound

thefire158

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

XXX r X m X a X n X d

{XX}

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Armand laughed and hummed as he spun and cartwheeled through the torrent of blades. His childlike nature was starting to get a little...creepy in this sense. Now for the fun part. Armand wove through the field of blades, expertly, with his target being either of the two interlocked in combat. His three tomoe sharingan snapped into visibility in his irises. Everything seemed to grow and become vivid around him. In the back part of his mind, he only wished that everybody could see the beauty of the natural world like he could. The Chiru speed and perception mixed with the Sharingans was...well, he could see a lot, and he could see it very, very fast.

"Free for all!~" After all, a free for all was the easiest way to learn. Sanjay had made the mistake of occupying both his arms without understanding the combat stipulations yet. Armand made a slash at his side with his blade. It would hurt, it would draw blood, but at most, it would only chip a rib if it hit. Unlike these two, Armand had no grudge. He just wanted to see something new.

╚═══════XXXX
═══════╝

(Techniques Used):

User Image

Sergeant Bloodhound

XX_Clous_XX

((A gun? How'd you get that approved by the crew? I've been trying to do that for years haha))  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image

SANJAY
One Eye'd Dragon
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"Crap" Sanjay said as he noticed an incoming blade toward his ribs with rather hefty force. He didn't have enough time to get out of the blades range horizontally, however he was not without options. Sanjay preformed a back flip into the air avoiding the blade by narrow margin. At the speed at which Armand swung its momentum would force him to complete the swing. If Katus would somehow dodge the bullet and continue his high speed dash he would be met with Armands large sword. Sanjay would have landed a good yard away from the others.

Chakra: 199/200

Sergeant Bloodhound

thefire158

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:24 pm
XX_Clous_XX

Katsu Naikiri
Strongest Swordsman

Katsu noted the un-familiar device, but assumed it operated similarly to a crossbow. Katsu smiled. Without reducing any, Katsu readied his blade between him and the pistol, enforcing his sword with water chakra. When the thing fired, however, he was caught off guard. "What the-?!" Katsu stated, genuinely confused by what just occurred. His sword broke and the projectile, whatever it was, cut and burned the side of his head. He missed his chance to counter. Cursing himself, Katsu covered his retreat, kicking up a load of sand around them and jumping back, landing on a sword.

The hell was that weapon? The speed of the projectile... and it wasn't even the Three Dragons style. Contrary to panicking, Katsu began to smile. He threw away his ruined blade and drew out from the ground a new one as he wiped the blood off his temple and jaw. He had never seen that kind of weapon before. "Reload it, whatever it is, if you need to." Katsu was going to defeat it with his techniques. To hell with caution, that thing was freakin' cool! Not as cool as blades, but pretty spiffy. Sadly, he couldn't just let the jounin show him up in coolness.

Sadly, he was ignored as the third dog came into the fight and attempted to steal Katsu's kill. Hell no. Katsu ran back towards them. Well more like a jog, no need to overextend himself.

Chakra Reserve: 249/250  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:34 pm
ooc: We need to make some rules for this, cause free for all is complicated.

Ok each post state what you did to both targets. If nothing, then state that.

The post order is as follows from now on, to avoid any confusion.

Katsu -> Armand -> Sanjay -> Katsu.....so on so forth.

This will be fun!

Sergeant Bloodhound

thefire158

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

XXX r X m X a X n X d

{XX}

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Armand was equally impressed with the small device. "I want one!~" He'd exclaim, almost forgetting about the battle. It was like playing with firecrackers but...you could shoot somebody with it.

He finished his charge...sorta. Armand would grab the hilt of one of the grounded swords and use it to swing himself into a new direction, his speed not fluctuating. With a sort of shot-put spin, he'd throw the large tip-less blade towards Katsu in a deadly spin. "Katsu, catch!~" He'd exclaim and perform a seal. While the large girthy blade was paving its way and breaking many of the blades in front of it, Armand would perform a Fuuton Air Pocket Burst, causing one of the blades behind and slightly to the right of Katsu to be upturned from the ground and thrown at him.

((Sanjay was not attacked))

╚═══════XXXX
═══════╝

(Chakra): 215/220
(Techniques Used):

User Image

Sergeant Bloodhound

XX_Clous_XX

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:57 am
User Image

SANJAY
One Eye'd Dragon
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Sanjay quickly sheathed his chakra launcher and prepared for his next offensive maneuver. He had the advantage considering Katsu was focused on an stopping a heavy sword, and Armand being disarmed. Without any doubt in his mind he knew he could incapacitate Armand now.

Throwing his blade into the air to preform an elaborate sequence of hand signs with ease. Within seconds chakra began to rush outwards from all parts of his body. As the blade reached the apex of the toss Sanjay grabbed it and prepared for his attack.

"Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush, (Altered) Dragon Retaliation - Dark Wind Hurricane." Sanjay whispered faintly as he combined his own taijustu and ninjutsu together with his own fighting style.

Sanjay began spiraling towards Armand with speeds that even the Sharingan would have trouble picking up. A metal tornado with tremendous speed and strength would require an impossible miracle to save Armand. If that miracle did not arrive within a flicker on a eye Armand would literally feel the pain of a thousand cuts and brute force impact.

(Katsu was not attacked)

Techniques Uses:
Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
Expelling a great deal of chakra, the user forces a vast amount of wind out behind them. This blast of wind has two effects, first, anything behind the user will likely be knocked over by the blast, secondly it propels the user extremely quickly in their desired direction, and the user may use the wind to make continual adjustments to their trajectory during this short dash. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time the user can cover considerable distance, making this an excellent assassination jutsu as the name implies. After use the user must wait three posts before using it again.

Kuro Shippuu - Dark Hurricane: The user will jump into the air, releasing a rapid, large burst of chakra they will throw their own body down into a spiral, with enough force to shatter bone, if they strike, it may be enough to kill, but will also damage themselves.

Speed: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]
Chakra: 175/200

Sergeant Bloodhound

thefire158

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:47 am
XX_Clous_XX

thefire158

Katsu Naikiri
Strongest Swordsman

Katsu avoided the blades, being able to read the trajectories easily. However, he didn't just dodge them. Abandoning his other swords, Katsu jumped into the air and bit down on the hilt of the first blade, the momentum of which forced him to begin to spin. Next, he took the other two in his empty hands, and utilized the differing vectors of each projectile to put him in motion, transferring the energy into a single direction. Like tornadoes clashing against each other, Katsu charged at Sanjay, countering each thrust that might come with his own and crow-feet cuts maximizing each wound his victim received. While Sanjay's momentum and force were greater than Katsu's own, the flanking attack instead hit Sanjay from the side rather than head on, thus the amount of brute force to win this encounter was lessened.

Of course, Katsu wasn't fast enough to save Armand, having begun his spin after Sanjay, making the delay between their tornado-like attacks longer. Sure, if he wanted to use Body Flicker, he might've made it, but... it was a free for all. Katsu pretty much came in just moments after Sanjay and Armand would meet, initiating his strikes on Sanjay as the samurai focused on the enemy in front.

Yasha Karasu (Night Crow)[B-rank>>A-Rank] - The user spins like a rolling wheel at an enemy with his swords, eventually coming to a head with a tornado-like move while continually thrusting the swords at the opponent. This attack leaves cuts shaped like crows' feet.

Chakra Reserve: 245/250  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:42 am
User Image

XXX r X m X a X n X d

{XX}

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Armand cocked an eyebrow at Katsu catching the large sword in his mouth. It was heavy as hell, so it was kinda funny to him. It almost made him forget about the fight, yet again. As Armand faced Sanjay and the large metal tornado that was on its way, Armand realized he'd have trouble dodging completely. The move was interesting to him...very...artful in its performance. The sharingan tomoe would briefly spin in analysis. He couldn't move out of the way so...he'd make Sanjay move. "Hello!~" He'd shout at Sanjay before dispersing himself into a torrenting cloud of razor sharp petals. "Goodbye!~"

Now Armand was playing chicken with no intention to yield. The blunt force would probably pass through unharmed, but even in petal form, Armand was suffer a great many cuts...as would Sanjay due to the petals razor-sharp chakra edges. It'd be like plowing through a dense cloud of rapidly moving razor blades. Either they both got torn up, or Sanjay put himself off his own trajectory.

╚═══════XXXX
═══════╝

(Chakra): 215/220
(Techniques Used):

User Image

(Copied Kuro Shippuu - Dark Hurricane)

Sergeant Bloodhound

XX_Clous_XX

Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]