Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
Kazekage's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:45 am
User Image

ᴡᴇʟʟ... SH*T
      _________ you better watch your back

The Kazekage's office, a place where work is always done but never finished.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:43 pm

User ImageUser Image
Testial
There a Crow, A cawing bird....
Should it stop cawing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Testial Entered the office, it was empty, he looked around, a beautiful office, with a balcony, and a window, To watch over his village. He sat down in the seat and sat back looking up at the Ceiling. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. In the dream state, His chest began burning. He jumped up and re-opened them. He saw a man standing on a rocks, with a bright red glowing sharingan. The sky was red, who is this man. He pull out a kunai in such dream state. He knew he was asleep but he couldn't wake up. This was no dream, it was a nightmare. Testial would stare at him or what ever the hell it was. What the hell was it? Testial would bag up a few steps. He would then watch as the man raised his hand. He used firestyle to attack. Testial was paralyzed with fear before waking up. What did that dream mean? Probably nothing i'll just leave it alone.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Then I shall arise from the dead.
And reap my will across the land, All those who seek to oppose..
Should I find myself dying, Sinking into the eternal abyss... Then I will remember the proud blood of dragons I harbor, Testial The Second Son!
Kazekage ((A ranked))
Sharingan (Natural user)
Shikotsumayaku
Assassin
Alliance: Sunagakure
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 11(+3/-1) / Strength: 10((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:250
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

• Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

• Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• High Chakra (+50 Chakra)

• Class Upgrades (Natural Users Only -- No Implants):
Since the Uchiha are considered genuises at most everything they do, it's inferred that they're slightly better at what they do than those around them. As such, depending on the class of the Uchiha member, they gain a specific bonus for their character:

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Bexley Aviana ▇▇

Gennin Assassin ▇▇▇ Sunagakure ▇▇▇ 130/130 Chakra ▇▇▇ Sp/Str [10/3] ▇▇▇ Black Widow + Nara ▇▇▇ Theme

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Bexley entered the office. The meek girl stood at five foot and ten inches tall while weighing in at a meager one hundred and thirteen pounds. Besides this, she was only sixteen years of age but slightly well endowed. Her eyes shone like rubies in a clear river while her jet black hair flowed long behind her in a silky manner. Her fair skin would reflect the bright sunlight of the Suna sun off her flesh as she turned to the right and entered into the office that was the Kusakage's. She announced her presence collectively and with respect. "Bexley Aviana. Gennin of the Sand; Graduated yesterday from the academy and reporting for further instructions."

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  • Due to your high intelligence, you are able to analyze the battlefield and your opponent. By doing so you are able to predict the movements your opponent makes, before they even make them. This is not to be confused with perception. Tai styles such as the drunken fist, or other unpredictable styles, cannot be predicted.
                                                                                  • You are able to manipulate your own shadows, you are not limited to grabbing your opponent, but are able to form weapons, armor, or shields from your shadows. However, this takes away from your actual shadow.
                                                                                  • Members will always be able to manipulate their own shadow.
                                                                                  • No one is immune to their shadow control
                                                                                  • Due to your excellent battle strategy, all your teammates gain a +1/+1
                                                                                  • Natural Shadow Length: 30 feet
                                                                                  • Shadow Creation Strength: Wood
                                                                                  • Black Widows are immune to almost all forms of poison.
                                                                                  • Arms & Legs Diamond Strength: (Locked)
                                                                                  • No hand signs for Black Widow Techs
                                                                                  • Superb Balance; Earth Jutsu Doesn't throw off; Sticks to Surfaces

Jutsu Used

Quotes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:02 pm
Kaijuu Fuwa

"For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are..."
User Image

User Image

As the girl finished her introductions a boy standing a tall 6'3" and weighing in at a light 175 was a boy mostly hidden in a large robe. The boy appeared rather thin and had dull green hair with dark brown eyes that looked black. The boy strode in stopping just to the left of Bexley his eyes peering intently at the Kazekage. "Kaijuu also genin of the sand having just graduated the academy." Kaijuu said softly being very concise in his words and not saying more than necessary. "Look at the tall girl. I definitely wish to kill that one. You better let me kill her Kaijuu" A voice echoed out in Kaijuus mind it was in fact Shukaku the demon sealed within Kaijuus body.

"No Shukaku, I have told you we will not kill those who are of our village. You'll just have to hope we get put on a mission outside of village or that the chuunin exams come soon." Kaijuu mused attempting to reason with the demon and quell its bloodlust that Kaijuu could feel welling up within him. "You are no fun, you're just a boring little brat. I'll wait till your asleep and then do it. HAAHHAHA" The demon shrieked with an incoherent laugh to follow. "Do that and they will put you back into the jar. Is that what you want? Just be patient I'll let you kill soon enough." Kaijuu thought all the while keeping his hood zipped up so that none could see the internal turmoil that was happening.

"....And to the dust we shall return"

/Sunagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Fuuton/ - /Speed: 5/
/Strength: 3/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Ichibi Host/
OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

Chaos_wolf12

A Just War

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:04 pm

A Just War

Kleine of Faggotry

User ImageUser Image
Testial
Should it stop cawing.
Testial quickly turned his head to the new ninja's the entered the office. After the recent nightmare he was a bit on edge but he didn't react too quick to this. "Oh, Hello." He said as he stood up from his seat. "Right Bexley and kaijuu. I've seen you two in action." He smiled as he then walked around the desk. "I wish to test your ability." He said. Hopefully she'll figure out what he means. Testing her speed and strength ability. He looked to kaijuu, he seemed like he can handle a good test. "Alright both of you, Follow me to the training grounds." He said as he left. ((Exit))
Should I find myself dying, Sinking into the eternal abyss... Then I will remember the proud blood of dragons I harbor, Testial The Second Son!

Kazekage ((A ranked))
Sharingan (Natural user)
Shikotsumayaku
Assassin
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 11(+3/-1) / Strength: 10((+1/-1))

• Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

Since the Uchiha are considered genuises at most everything they do, it's inferred that they're slightly better at what they do than those around them. As such, depending on the class of the Uchiha member, they gain a specific bonus for their character:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:21 pm
Kaijuu Fuwa

"For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are..."
User Image

User Image

Kaijuu sighed following his leader preferring not to engage in combat right now but knowing to refuse a kages orders was not a great way to begin interaction. "I'll kill that one, and then there is no way I can be put back in the jar!" Shukaku bellowed pridefully within Kaijuu threatening to kill the kage. "You go right ahead and try Shukaku. I don't think you'll be able to do it." Kaijuu thought walking behind the kage not really bothering to say anything to the other genin.

He ignored the rest of Shukakus insults deciding he would allow Shukaku the chance to fight the kage knowing with Kaijuu as a medium it would not work out well for Shukaku.

"....And to the dust we shall return"

/Sunagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Fuuton/ - /Speed: 5/
/Strength: 3/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Ichibi Host/
OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

Chaos_wolf12

A Just War

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

Gennin Assassin ▇▇▇ Sunagakure ▇▇▇ 130/130 Chakra ▇▇▇ Sp/Str [10/3] ▇▇▇ Black Widow + Nara ▇▇▇ Theme

Bexley left the office. Following the Kage.

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  • Due to your high intelligence, you are able to analyze the battlefield and your opponent. By doing so you are able to predict the movements your opponent makes, before they even make them. This is not to be confused with perception. Tai styles such as the drunken fist, or other unpredictable styles, cannot be predicted.
                                                                                  • You are able to manipulate your own shadows, you are not limited to grabbing your opponent, but are able to form weapons, armor, or shields from your shadows. However, this takes away from your actual shadow.

Jutsu Used

Quotes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:33 pm

User ImageUser Image
Testial
Should it stop cawing.
Entering his office, he sat down in his chair. "Dammit, cant believe I lost her." He said to himself and he removed his shirt revealing a healed wound were the heart is along with a 6 pack stomach. He closed his eyes, every since his revival he has been having nightmares. He dreamed of the man again. This time he wasn't attacking. he just uttered 3 words. "Second....son....Oda.." He said with that, Testial awoke peacefully. He then stood up still shirtless and opened the door leading onto the balcony. He went back and sat down letting the cool air blow in.

Kazekage ((A ranked))
Sharingan (Natural user)
Shikotsumayaku
Taijutsu
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+2/-3) / Strength: 11(+3/-3)

• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:50 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Yuuki knocked on the door to the Kazekage's Office, taking a detour as her students went back to training as always. She waited for an answer or at least acknowledgement to come in. Yuuki sighed as she had prepared a mission report for what had happened at the Desert. Such bloodshed, it traumatized her greatly but it also toughened her up.

"Sir? Lord Kazekage?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:07 pm

Haydoh

User ImageUser Image
Testial
Should it stop cawing.
Testial turned his head towards Yuuki. "Geez, you had me looking all around the village looking for you." He said as he sat up. he turned the chair forward facing the door and desk. "Glad your back, now what can I do for you?" He asked her placing his elbos on the desk raising his hands infront of his mouth and lacing them.

Kazekage ((A ranked))
Sharingan (Natural user)
Shikotsumayaku
Taijutsu

• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:25 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

She approaches, leaving a packet on the desk for Testial, putting her sunglasses back on as the light in the room was bothering her. She liked dark quiet areas, not bright cheery rooms. But she would withhold her hatred for all things light to bring the report.

"Lord Kazekage, I was able to clear out the rogue infestation in the Desert of the Wind Country, as well as bring a team of fellow Genin with me and bring them all back alive. Though, the traumatizing events still linger with my team and myself. But this mission is complete for now, everyone returned alive and the rogue was...disposed of."

Her eyes narrowed as she finished her sentence, moving her hair behind her while also lighting up a cigarette.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Haydoh

User ImageUser Image
Testial
Should it stop cawing.
Smiling, he stood up and looked at yuuki dead in the eye. "Alright Yuuki, Youv've proven to me your strength." He said as he picked up and began going over the packet. "Congratulations, You've been promoted." He said as he walked around the desk, he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Continue with what empowers you, use that same burning passion to make you stronger." He said giving her inspiration to become a jounin. He walked back around to his seat and sat down. "If you need anything else, please let me know."

Kazekage ((A ranked))
Sharingan (Natural user)
Shikotsumayaku
Taijutsu

• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:23 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Yuuki nods and puts her hands in her pockets, walking out of the office and into the Training Grounds.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:41 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

Silky white flesh strolled in under the suit she wore. Long ebony hair followed straight and promptly behind as her ruby ocular perceivers looked to the Kazekage. She ambulated in a very amass manner with the utmost opportune form and handed him a file. This file expressed the activity of her last two missions and both had been a raging prosperity. She ceased a malefaction syndicate and availed the bar stay afloat as well as recuperated numerous corpses from villagers that this syndicate had murdered. And she had ceased them. "I am requesting a promotion to Chuunin after my lengthy endeavors into the malefactor underworld. I have put a cessation to all outlets within the village of Sunagakure." She reported in a brief and expeditious reply. Red hues visually

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives

Jutsu Used

Quotes

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:35 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxSand, sand, and even more sand. It seemed to stick and cling to everything and work its way into every little whole. She knew it was the Sand Village, but that was just insane. One couldn't walk 10 feet without their pockets filling with sand and without their body being coated in it, despite how many layers you wore. Maybe it was just something that you got used to after a while? After what seemed like an eternity in this sandy hell, Toshiko finally arrived at the Kazekage's office. He was some young pup they had decided to throw into the office until the village was fully manned. It seemed that now was the perfect time to introduce herself and see what she had to deal with for the next few months, if he lasted that long. Walking up the stairs to the office, a secretary almost passed out when she saw Toshiko garbed in the royal colors of the Shogunate. The secretary would push open the door to the Kazekage's office, announcing Toshiko's arrival. "Presenting the Shogun of the Zhou Dynasty, Toshiko Zhou, first of her name." Once the secretary had finished her introduction, Toshiko entered the office, waiting for the Kage to greet her. If he was smart, he would offer her a seat and ask her if he could get her anything.

Zhou Shogun
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            550/550 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

PASSIVE:

• +1 to Doton Techniques (includes Jiton and Wu Xing)

• Can perform Jiton and doton with simple gestures.
                                                                            Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.
                                                                            Genin: about 50 gallons
                                                                            Chuunin: 100 gallons
                                                                            Jounin: 200 gallons
                                                                            Sannin: 400 gallons

• The Control: Your own earth techniques can all instantaneously be converted into the metal element, which applies the one rank bonus (on metal) to them. Furthermore, all rock (excluding enemy-controlled earth) within ten feet of you can be converted into metal quite quickly.
                                                                            • Sticks and Stones: All large clusters of metal can be manipulated by simple body motions. All smaller clusters can be manipulated with your mind.
                                                                            • The Shift: A Wu Xing can manipulate the weight and size of metals. Because of this, they can change an outgoing projectile to be extremely large and heavy, or extremely light and only moderately sized. This can increase blunt damage, speed, strength, etc; it's up to your imagination. Obviously, smaller and lighter objects will be faster but will damage less upon impact.

Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff