Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Path Walked Together-Destiny {{Lulu x Aeon}} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalFlame Aeon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:41 pm
There is a legend we tell our young. A story passed down to each new generation, a story of wonder, danger and darkness. And a story of hope.

As the light begins to fade,
And as the shadows lengthen,
Darkness will once again return to the world,
And the age of man will be at an end.

When the world cries out for help
Hope will return to the world.
Two heroes will emerge to fight,
And win back the hearts of man.

One a warrior with powers unmatched,
The other a healer, her grace and light untainted.
Together, they will restore what was lost and broken
And a new age will begin, as the light returns to the world.

Unknown to the world, the legend is more than just myth. Darkness has indeed returned. Strange monsters stalk the world, evil magic users are wreaking havoc, and chaos is about to break loose. As it were, two young people will begin to walk a path set before them even before they were born. They will unlock the gifts fate gave them, they will grow as a team and as individuals, and together they will stop a force so dark and powerful nothing else has a chance to resist it. But will they be able to realize this grand destiny in time? Or will they fail?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image

Ryder "Ry" Michaels

Ry huffed as he made his way through the forest. The sounds of animals absent on this day due to the rain and cold weather. Normally, people didn't come into the forest on such days, but lately, this was the only place Ry could escape the world. The tall trees almost seems foreboding in the murky half light cast through the thick clouds covering the sky, while the rain came down in sheets, drenching everything. Still, Ry loved it out here.

Today had been a bad day, his parents were arguing, his teachers fuses seemed to be shorter than normal nowadays when dealing with him. He just couldn't take the stress anymore, so he came out here. There was no one to yell at him out here. No one to call him incompetent or a failure, words from his lovely teachers. Lost in his musings and inner turmoils, Ry never noticed the eyes following him, stalking him as he made his way through the trees and mud.

((Sorry about the delay! My internet modem got fried yesterday :/ got a new one today and all good now. ))

LuluFeverxD

EternalFlame Aeon

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:14 am
User Image

Lunia Alexandria

Lunia sighed with relief, for she had the rest of the day off from her training. Normally, she would go and train in private away from the judging eyes. However, she simply wanted to take the day off. Behind her sat a large, magnificent church like building with guards scattered around it. As she proceeded down the stairs, she was approached by two guards, both looking concerned and yet, at peace. "Lady Lunia, where are you going?" one of the guards questioned her.

Taking down her white silken hood to reveal long, beautiful blonde hair that almost shimmered in the daylight, she looked at them both with calm, soothing eyes. "I'm going for a walk, I shouldn't be long.." she said, her voice as soothing as her looks. "But, the rain.. you shouldn't-" "A little rain can't hurt me.. can it?" she interrupted. After a few seconds of standing still, she continued down the stairs and around the corner to reveal a beautiful field filled with what seemed like a never ending fluctuation of colours.

Turning around to make sure nobody had followed her, Lunia let out a big stretch and placed her arms in the air. "They fall for almost anything!!" she yelled, giggling away, her manner almost different, more.. fun. Clenching her hands, still holding them high, Lunia began to run down the hill. Her hair flowing behind her and her robe almost ready to take her off the ground.

((Glad you got it fixed, nothing worse when that happens! Let me know if this post was okay, If you had a planned beginning I'll happily change it!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:17 pm
User Image

Ryder "Ry" Michaels

The rain was becoming stronger, evolving into a torrential downpour. With the rain came the cold and wind, chilling Ry to the bone and making his teeth chatter. Lightning flashed in the darkened sky, followed by thunder which seemed to shake the ground itself it was so strong. Something in the back of Ry's mind seemed to sense something, but he couldn't understand what. Deciding to turn around and head back, Ry paused for just a moment. It was then that the wind changed, and with it, a scent wafted through the air past him. Subdued by the rain and scent of wet earth and foliage, the smell of decay was immediately evident.

Lightning and thunder roared above once again, and Ry turned around, his eyes going wide at the sight of what was now in front of him. A monster, standing at least nine feet tall, grey skin and bulging muscles that looked like they might split the creature's skin apart stood looking at Ry. The head was bald, while bone spikes erupted from the crown of the head and ran down the back of it's head in a single straight line. Large tusks erupted from the lower jaw, while pointed teeth were visible from the upper jaw of the monster. It had red eyes that stared at Ry with malice and hate. Lastly, the creature wore no clothing, but in its right clawed hand, it carried an ancient and rusty battle axe.

The creature roar and charged Ry, axe raised for a chopping strike. Without thinking, Ry jumped out of the way in time to avoid the axe, but the large creature was fast, and struck Ry in the side as it charged past, sending Ry into the mud face first. Before Ry could do anything, a claw slashed down his back, making him scream as blood spurted into the air. The the same clawed hand grabbed Ry's wrist and yanked him up. Now being held above the ground, the creature stared at Ry a moment. Abruptly it laughed, a horrid sound that made Ry's skin crawl.

The creature lifted it's rusty axe before it, savoring it's kill, before it swung down to finish the job. Ry shut his eyes.

((Your post is good. Also, don't stop the creature please. Maybe arrive just when the axe is going to strike. Ry's first element will awaken in my next post.))

LuluFeverxD

EternalFlame Aeon

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:51 pm
User Image

Lunia Alexandria

As Lunia came to the bottom of the hill, she looked into the forest ahead. Taking a quick glance behind her once again to make sure she was not being followed, a mischievous smile crept onto her face. Lunia was not allowed in this forest, she was never told why. "This can be an extension to my training... I guess" she mumbled, before feeling a chill in the air. Even though Lunia was slightly cautious, her curiosity got the better of her, her body took her into the forest, leaving her brain trailing slightly behind.

Walking through the forest, Lunia looked into the sky through the trees as the rain got heavier and heavier. "Maybe I should head ba-" Lunia jumped as she heard a blood-curdling scream, almost letting out a yelp herself. Before she could think, she was already running towards the sound she heard. "If I make it in time I can heal them, have they fallen?!" she said, worried.

As she got closer, she hid behind a tree at the sight of the black being. She had never shaken or been so scared in her entire life. "W-w-what is that thing?!" she said to herself. Looking at the man, blood running down his back. She clenched her fist in front of her, "You can do this... you can do this.." she said, cheering herself on. Lunia watched as the beast lifted it's axe up ready to go down onto the young mans head. Without thinking, she jumped out of the tree and ran towards them. "NOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed, her hands reaching out towards him.

She wasn't going to make it in time..

EternalFlameAeon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:19 am
User Image

Ryder "Ry" Michaels

It felt like an eternity, even though it was only a couple of seconds in reality. Ry tensed, waiting for the pain before the end, but as he waited, thoughts flashed through his mind at light speed, amplified by his fear. Am I really gonna die like this?....What about my parents?....Why didn't I listen to my instincts and stay away....Dying like the failure I am And at that thought, something clicked in him, and rage filled his heart. He didn't want to die, let alone like this. No way, he wouldn't just kick the bucket. Then something happened. It was light an explosion of light erupted in his mind, and white hot energy filled his body.

Without opening his eyes to see the axe descending to deliver the killing blow while at the same time he heard someone scream. Ry reached up, and with new strength flowing through him, grabbed the haft of the axe, and stopped the strike. The monster stopped stunned, its jaw going slack from surprise. It was then that Ry opened his eyes again, and instead of the normal black, his irises were now a glowing neon blue.

"Let. Me. GO!" Ry shouted, and the energy pulsing through his body exploded out in a torrent of fire so strong it enveloped everything within thirty feet of the two, as well as shooting a blazing pillar high in the sky. Moments later, the fire dissipated. Ry was standing on his feet, and everything else around him was reduced to ashes in a thirty feet radius. Then his energy faded away and Ry fell to the ground, face first and was unconscious before he landed, exhausted.

LuluFeverxD

EternalFlame Aeon

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image

Lunia Alexandria

As Lunia screamed, she was soon taken back by the sudden surge of energy from the young man. Before she could think of something to do or say, she watched as he grabbed the axe from the monster with awe and proceeded to watching the young man carefully as he unleashed his huge fire attack.

Everything around her was burned to a crisp, one the dust had settled she could assess the damage done. Lunia had her hands placed in front of her, around her was a white barrier that had protected her from the blast.

The barrier disappeared when she released her hands from their position. She watched the young man once again with curiosity and slight fear before running to his aid once he fell to the ground. "Can you hear me?!" she yelled. "Please be okay.. please be okay!" she yelled even louder. Turning the man onto his side, she placed her hands on the wound he had on his back.

A weird sensation came over her, she felt strange. Shaking it off as something silly due to what had just happened she closed her eyes and a bright white light came from her hands. As she concentrated in silence, the surroundings became darker as rays of light flew around her, mainly coming from her hands. "I can heal your wounds, but please wake up..." she said, a slight tear forming in her eye.

EternalFlameAeon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image

Ryder "Ry" Michaels

Ry floated through darkness for what felt like forever. He tried to fight the darkness, but it smothered him, never weakening it's hold upon him. In this darkness, a vision came to Ry, a scene that he watched from above as if he were a ghost.

Mountains rose up, circling a great plain. Opposing each other stood two great armies, one of men and magical beasts, the other consisting of what could only be described as demons. At the forefront of man's army stood two figures, one in silver armor with a sword of glowing magic in his fist, the other in white armor, her hair streaming majestically behind her by the wind. A sense of doom pervaded the scene, and instinctually, Ry knew he was witnessing an event that would decide the fate of everything. Then the vision faded away. "Together the Warrior and the Lady of Light will restore what has been lost." A voice echoed in the darkness.

Ry stirred, and groaned. Then with a jolt, he opened his eyes and sat up. It was still raining really hard, but immediately Ry noticed the girl in front of him. She was beautiful, with blonde hair and pale skin. Her clothes were soaked through, much like his, but it didn't diminish her beauty. She seemed to be distraught however, and Ry couldn't understand why. "What...what happened? Why am I on the ground?" Ry asked, and got to his feet when he noticed his clothes were caked with mud and ash. Ash...Ry looked around at the destroyed area. What had happened? And why did he have a headache?

LuluFeverxD

EternalFlame Aeon

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:55 am
User Image

Lunia Alexandria

Lunia felt herself become more and more worried as the young man wasn't waking up. She could tell that something was happening to him whilst he was unconscious by his facial expressions and body tensing every few seconds. Breaking a sweat she tried to improve her healing, trying to make it better, make him come back.

She let out a small yelp when he jolted up and went to place her hands on his arms to comfort him, but he stood up before she could do anything and looked at himself. Lunia noticed the young man looking at her, she felt herself go a little bit red, she had never been alone with a young man before like this. "You were attacked by... something.." she said, remembering his unleash of power. "You do remember what you did, right?" she said, standing up as she looked at him with curious eyes.

She noticed him looking around at everything, and chuckled, scratching her head sheepishly. "Oh yeah.. you almost got me too!" she said, attempting to lighten the mood.

'I guess I should take him home to get warmth and some clothes...' she thought to herself. Lunia could tell that he was very confused, and was at a loss of what she could do for him. "Are you far from home?" she asked him.

EternalFlameAeon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:19 am
User Image

Ryder "Ry" Michaels

Ry looked back at the girl when first she said he had been attacked by something, and then spouted off something crazy, saying he did the devastation he could see before him. He remembered the monster, but he couldn't remember anything else, it was all black. "I'm sorry, but you're crazy. I don't have any powers, there's no way I could have done anything like this." Ry said.

In response to her last question, Ry shook his head. "I am a few miles in that direction." He emphasized by pointing to the northeast. At the moment, a roar sounded to their backs, a ways away, but terrifying. "Um. Whoever you are, I think it might be good to leave now. Unless you wanna stick around and see what that was. I have a feeling it's coming this way." Ry said, going pale.

LuluFeverxD

EternalFlame Aeon

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:45 am
User Image

Lunia Alexandria

Lunia was taken back by the young mans reaction, she was in disbelief that he could not remember what had happened or what he had done, and she didn't really appreciate being called crazy either. Shrugging it off, she thought of something to say in order to calm his nerves.

Before she could say anything, however, Lunia looked in the direction of the sound, holding her hands together against her chest, she was very frightened. Looking at the man, she could also tell that he was scared. "That was in the direction of my home..." she said, quietly as she thought of what to do.

She could hear the noises becoming louder, and realized the only path to follow to safety was with the man. She nodded in agreement with him, "Let's go... I closed up the wound on your back, but let me know if you're hurting.." she added, before standing straight, ready to follow.

EternalFlameAeon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:45 am
User Image

Ryder "Ry" Michaels

"Thanks," Ry responded, noticing for the first time that he felt great, and no pain was coming from his back at all. "Lets go." And with that, Ry lunged forward, accelerating quickly. He jumped over exposed roots, held his arms in front of him to ward of tree branches and other things that night strike him in the face. Every now and then, Ry would slow so he could look back and make sure the girl was following. After a few minutes, the another roar sounded behind them, farther away and more subdued than before. With that knowledge, Ry slowed down, and then came to a stop, breathing hard. "Ok, I think..." Thunder rumbled above while lightning flashed across the sky. As the thunder receded, the ground began to rumble.

Ry the weird rumbling to delayed shock waves from the thunder, but a moment later, the sound of wood creaking and groaning, and followed by the sound of snapping tree branches or trees themselves, judging by how loud the sound was. "Go!" Ry shouted, started running again, the sound of their pursuer getting closer by the moment despite them running full out. Then the roar came again, much closer and more beast-like than Ry could describe. "What is this thing?" Ry called out to the girl behind him.

LuluFeverxD

EternalFlame Aeon

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 pm
User Image

Lunia Alexandria

Lunia smiled, her cheeks going slightly red when he thanked her. She clenched her fists at the signal, nodded in agreement and followed after him. Falling behind slightly, Lunia kept up as much as she could, hearing the noises behind them gave her the adrenaline she needed to keep going, however.

Looking at her feet when they stopped for a second, she became nervous as the ground trembled beneath her feet. She had been training for situations like this for many years, but when faced with the real deal, Lunia was quite astounded at her level of fear. She looked at the young man, almost looking for something to help her calm down.

Upon hearing the trees behind them being torn away, she was too slow to react to his shouting to keep running. She turned and was about to start running, but faced back towards the sounds. "There must be something I can do..." she said, as she placed her hands on the ground. Closing her eyes for a second, the ground in front of her hands lifted up, creating a wall of earth that was as mighty as it was thick, a couple of metres in length. "That could buy us a minute or two.." she mumbled, before turning and running after the man, attempting to catch up.

When she gained sight of him, she could hear him shouting to ask what their pursuer was. "I...I'm not sure! But maybe..." she couldn't get her words out, running out of breath. "Maybe we should try and hide, instead of running!" she managed to get out.

EternalFlameAeon

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces