Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[PLOTS] With Seiana! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:28 pm
|| Serafina is OPEN || Ignatius is OPEN || Cearney is OPEN || Ebele is OPEN || Nkosazana is OPEN || Zachariah is OPEN ||

Preferred methods of contact: PM or this thread, please! (Quote me if you post in here because Gaia's notifications occasionally don't work right.) I'm also often lurking the blast chat if you want to try and get my attention via that.

[ Hey! This is a plot thread for my four students, my pony, and my hunter, though more may be added in the future~ Scroll down for characters and ideas!

If you have any of your ideas or plots own that aren't listed, please go ahead and ping them to me! ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Serafina Arai ]

Serafina is an eighteen-year-old ghoul who initially transferred in from the area All Ghouls' school. Now a third-year, she's lost some of her wide-eyed fascination with Amityville, but she's still very curious--and very nosy. In fact, she probably wants to know more about you! After all, letting others know more about herself just invites questions, and that's the last thing she wants. She has a few friends now but still isn't really very close to anyone, drifting through almost aimlessly...

Her journal is over here for more personality details (albeit somewhat out of date), but here are some important keywords before stepping forward:

Curious, Friendly, Talkative, Gossipy, Sympathetic, Fashion Forward, Observant, Afraid

Status wise, she is a single eighteen-year-old ghoul who is Y3 at Amityville!

I am open to all sorts of things with her! Since her return from Wonderland, Serafina has started making a lot more sense to me so her muse is very active and I really want to get her out more.

Yes:
+ Friends - Serafina doesn't really have a whole lot of good friends -- mostly acquaintances and semi-friends. She could use some more friendly interaction, whether with people she has previously met or new ones!
+ Fashion - Serafina is very up and up on the latest trends and loves fashion. She'd be drawn to similarly fashionable people! Talk fashion, latest trends, go shopping at the maul?
+ Spars and Open Classes - Serafina is lacking both of these grad requirements entirely and getting closer to graduation, it's time to consider them!
+ Spying - Serafina spends a lot of time watching people because enjoys it and also she's nosy. Something involving this could be fun!
+ Self-Consciousness - Serafina is very uncertain about herself. She finds out everything she can about others so herself is taken off the table -- she hates her appearance, she fears what people will think about herself without the mask both figuratively and literally, etc. I'd really like her to break through this!

Maybe:
+ Romance - It would have to be something that played out naturally! But if you think you have a character that might match her well, we could try putting them together.

No:
- Maiming/Death

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:00 pm
[ Yildirim Ignatius Svarog ]

Yildirim Ignatius is a third-year elemental! Amityville's newness has faded, but he's not any less excitable than before--in some ways, he's moreso! He has a few friends, but he always wants more; he's a very amiable and genial sort as long as creeple don't mind his wandering off or his doing things that could... probably afford not to be done. He's matured since enrollment, but he's not as jaded as some of the other higher years tend to be.

His journal is here for more personality details, but here are some important keywords before stepping forward:

Enthusiastic, Friendly, Outgoing, Overconfident, Hyperactive, Unfocused, Reckless, Charismatic, Sharp

Status wise, Ignatius is a relatively new Hob, ready to make his mark.

I am open to all sorts of things with him, and feel free to ping me with anything you think might fit!

Yes:
+ Friends - Ignatius loves people and finds it easy to make new friends and new connections. He'll get along with most everyone so long as you're not a total a**.
+ Adventure! - Ignatius is always up for new things to do, and he's reckless enough to not bother questioning the safety or wisdom of these activities if they sound interesting enough.
+ Sports - Ignatius is incredibly active -- it's not uncommon to find him running around campus, or jumping off walls, or joining an impromptu volleyball game. Similarly sporty friends are welcome!
+ Spars and Open Classes - Ignatius should probably start doing these...
+ Enemies - While Ignatius may not necessarily return the malice, not everyone is going to be happy with someone so happy and friendly and hyper.

Maybe:
+ Flirty - Ignatius compliments most people at some point and can come off as a little flirtatious. A back-and-forth of this could be amusing!

No:
- Maiming/Death
- Romance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:22 pm
[ Cearney O'Cahan ]

Cearney is a Y1 boil at Amityville Academy, the not necessarily self-declared hope of the leprechaun demon species. He's a bit self-centered, but not necessarily self-absorbed, and tends to look at the world through a very sarcastic, sardonic lens. He's not bitter, just snarky, and sees himself as above a lot of things. He favors demons and faeries especially, and can come off as even more dismissive towards the other races.

His journal is here for more personality details, but here are some important keywords before stepping forward:

Snarky, Self-Centered, Clever, Grumpy, Racist, Dismissive, Honest, Kleptomaniac

Status wise, Cearney is a Y1 Amityville student who has probably gotten himself into some things over his head...

I am open to all sorts of things with him, and feel free to ping me with anything you think might fit! I don't have a whole lot of ideas for him right now so I welcome anything!:

Yes:
+ Friends - Cearney could use some friends that would appreciate his sense of... humor. He's most likely to get along with demons and especially faeries, though maybe it could be stretched with considerable work...
+ Enemies - Let's face it -- Cearney's more likely to be hated than loved. At least, until he gets more mature.
+ Kleptomania - The leprechaun can't help himself. He will regularly swipe things on impulse, putting it in his satchel and keeping it with his own belongings. This will probably get him in a lot of trouble and I welcome it!

Maybe:
+ nothing here at the moment

No:
- Maiming/Death
- Romance

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:56 pm
[ Ebele Tondra ]

Ebele is brand new to Amityville Academy, fresh off the train from Miasma Village. She's honestly embraced the cultural differences, throwing herself into them full throttle, and she won't let up the gas! Unfortunately, this has left her acting a little obnoxious, but she just wants to experience everything! Let her do everything!

Her journal is over here for more personality details, but here are some important keywords before stepping forward:

Excitable, Competitive, Literal, Naive, Obnoxious, Nosy

Status wise, she is a Y1 monster with a long way to go.

I am open to all sorts of things with her, and feel free to ping me with anything you think might fit! These things below are just some ideas based off her current behaviors:

Yes:
+ Friends - Ebele is absurdly eager and would love to get to know more people, especially you!!!
+ Enemies - Ebele is annoying as hell. It's quite likely creeple will begin to notice to...
+ Spars - Ebele will take you all down!!!! Probably not, but she's certainly eager to try.
+ Anything - Ebele is just a bb. Please RP with the naive bb.

Maybe:
- nothing here at the moment

No:
- Maiming/Death

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:17 pm
[ Nkosazana ]

Nkosazana is a death priestess, age indiscernible but looking to be about her mid-twenties. Right now, she's extremely uncertain of where the horsemen are going, and currently only is even still with them because she was convinced that she might be needed by some of the other horsemen. She cannot trust Medea and where she's taking them, and might end up straying in the future unless things change no matter how much this new Tower suits them.

Her journal is over here for more personality details, but here are some important keywords before stepping forward:

Empathetic, Outwardly Focused, Worried, Submissive, Patient, Inwardly Neglectful, Understanding

Status wise, she is a level one horsewoman with a long way to go.

I am open to all sorts of things with her, and feel free to ping me with anything you think might fit! These things below are just some ideas based off her current behaviors:

Yes:
+ Friends - Nkosazana could definitely use more people to talk to right now, especially ones that share her views on Medea and the ways the horsemen seem to be headed.
+ Enemies - On a similar point, Nkosazana probably is likely to make a few enemies with her anti-Medea views, considering how happy a lot of people seem to be with what she did.
+ Priestess - Nkosazana is still considered a priestess of the old ways, but has not started the process of becoming a priestess of the new order yet. It is hard to say if she will, but she will still act as a place horsemen can come to for advice.
+ Crafting - While not a jewelcrafter, Nkosazana has always enjoyed working with her hands and is particularly good with carving wood. She would love to share her artistic hobbies with someone.
+ Place in the Clans - Nkosazana is honestly not sure she belongs with the Clans anymore, and will continue to consider leaving outright. She doesn't know where someone with her viewpoints fits in Medea's World, and she's not sure if she should try to.

Maybe:
- nothing here at the moment

No:
- Maiming/Death

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:21 pm
[ Zachariah Faulkner ]

Zachariah is a trainee of the Life Division. He would honestly be perfectly happy to continue working alone in his corner of the lab unbothered, likely working with runic technology. That's why he needs to be prodded a bit, though he likely will not accept any prodding with any level of eagerness... He also has a Hunter Twitter.

His journal is over here for more personality details, but here are some important keywords before stepping forward:

Determined, Detached, Logical, Lost, Unsympathetic, Hidden, Socially Inept, Hopeful

Status wise, he is a trainee hunter with a long way to go.

I am open to all sorts of things with him, and feel free to ping me with anything you think might fit--especially since I am not super familiar with Hunters and this is my first! These things below are just some ideas based off her current behaviors:

Yes:
+ Friends - Zachariah is detached and relatively emotionless, but he might make connections with people who are similarly fond of logic and science.
+ Enemies - Zachariah isn't very good with people and that will probably continue to reflect for a while. Some of the friendlier types probably will not appreciate his behaviors.
+ Science - Zachariah is a member of Life Division and can often be found in the Life Labs. While he is likely to spend most of his time working alone when possible, it is inevitable he will be forced to interact with people, and so, he will.
+ Anything - Zachariah is part of the only faction I have no RP experience with (Hunters) so I'd love some help when what he can do/what he should be doing/et cetera!

Maybe:
+ nothing here at the moment

No:
- Maiming/Death
- Romance

[ Reserved ]

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI