Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Uchiha Clan Compound Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:26 pm
A home for those of Uchiha blood. A large estate with dozons of buildings surrounding the area. One of the most richest homes in Konoha, and among the most noble families to probably exist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:34 am
User ImageUser Image

ⓊⒸⒽⒾⒽⒶ ⒸⓁⒶⒾⓇⒺ

"In Peace, Vigilance. In War, Victory. In Death, Sacrifice."

"Nothing Is Immediate, Nor Lasts Forever."

"Every day I face Myself, and my Path Branches out."

"I Pray these eyes, guide my heart and body well."

"As I remember that I am I, I'm defined by my actions. The noble and treacherous ones as well. "

My Lone Vigil, Begins. Shinobi Is I.

❀ Ninjutsu Class ❀❀ Katon ❀❀ Fuuton ❀❀ Sharingan ❀❀ Three Tomoe ❀❀ Konoha ❀❀ Chuunin ❀

Claire arrived at the Uchiha compound her hands still behind her back. She wore a bright smile as she would greet fellow villagers and neighbors in the compound. After a while she reached a small apartment complex reserved for the young of the compound. Having recently moved out from her parents home she was staying in a small one room apartment here, nothing luxurious. But it was liveable as she reached for her keys to open the door. She entered her home, the entrance led to a small living room that had the kitchen connected to it. Walking over to her sofa she flopped herself down and look at the ceiling for a moment. "I should go on a mission soon....." She thought to herself as she lazed around, before she realized she dozed off.

She awoke a few hours later, as she stretched out her arms to the air. She walked over to her door to check if she received any mail. There wasn't much of anything as she sighed. "Fine I'll find a mission!" She yelled out a little frustrated as she went over to her refrigerator grabbing a bottle water. She took it with her as she walked out of her apartment and headed out off the compound. Feeling a little more grumpier than when she came in.

Claire's Theme:
Kimi no Kioku
"My eyes are wide open.........."
...................................... "Faith has no role in my life......."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:08 pm
Xantos walked into the compound, barely a care in the world about whether or not he was able to be there by blood. There was no Hyuugan compound, but that didn't matter. He wore his leaf headband as a badge that he was at least a shinobi, so that kept anybody from scolding him. Still, it was a family-centric district...and he was an outsider.

It was like a chinatown, everything seemed to have the Uchiha seal on it. Windows, flags, banners, store stalls...everything. These people were pretty egotistical if they think that was appealing to the eye. Xantos's clone was hanging around at the Hokage's office hoping for some sort of direction or squad assignment, so the real body had little to do. Xantos wondered if he'd find a friend or two among the compound, but it was unlikely. For being a pretty good student in the academy, a fairly brilliant one at that, things could get pretty...lonely.

He still had nowhere to stay. He had gotten away with doing his sleeping on the break periods in the academy and at the medical training center, but now that he was on a normal sleep schedule, there was generally no consistent place to stay. No military housing. Typical Konoha shenanigans.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx L i c h t xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx J o u n i n

Kirumi, the young jounin, entered the compound. Still looking injured; covered from head to toe with bandages and a injured look on her face- she droned around for a solid minute and a half until a nice lady offered her some food. She thanked her, and continued to look around. She was pregnant with Uchihas, and would be living there soon so she found no reason not to. Groaning a little bit, she gobbled down the food that was kindly given to her as she spotted someone; the one person around here that didn't seem to be wearing an Uchiha symbol. "Yo." She jogged up to the boy, smiling. "Name's Kirumi. Yours?"

Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)
120 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Raiken Clan: +1 Rank all Raiton Jutsu
Joukai Clan: +1 Rank all Light Jutsu
Souzou Saisei (Creation Rebirth)

#00868B  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:11 pm
Xantos would turn quickly and enter a sort of half-crouch stance to face Kirumi before lightening his stance when seeing she was friendly. The fact that he felt out of place here placed him a little on edge. As soon as he was back up to his full height, he gave a deep bow to Kirumi. "My apologies," He said, deciding his earlier behavior wasn't appropriate. "Xantos. Xantos Hyuuga." He'd introduce himself and return from his bow.

"You don't look like an Uchiha either. Why are you here?" He noted the injuries she seemed to sport. Bandages and the sort. "Are you looking for a healer? I might be able to help with those." He suggested, but almost retracted it since it was impolite to go ahead and assume that situation. He noted that the headband around her neck signified her as an ally, so that was reassuring. She looked a bit older than him. She didn't look too much older than him, maybe a year...give or take.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image

"Nah, it doesn't hurt as much anymore." Kirumi revealed, letting out an exhausted sigh. The Hatake at the hospital was nice enough to patch her up when she recklessly stormed the Fire Temple place. The monks were ferocious when dealing with her. She noted the guys timidness, and smiled. "Nah, I'm not. I'm the Head Raiken, and a member of the Joukai Clan. Farthest thing from a healer... and a Uchiha." Maybe one day she would be. She laughed a bit, leaning onto Xantos a bit; her elbow on his shoulder. "What brings ya here?"

120 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

#00868B  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:42 pm
Xantos let out an echoing sigh, it seemed, once he realized he was able to relax himself. "You don't look like an Uchiha." He said with a bit of a smirk. She seemed rather out of her element here. "I have no clan to call my own, unfortunately. I was never born into one. The Hyuuga family is stretched very thin nowadays, and I have no place to stay. I was scoping out some possibly cheap or free places to stay the night." That was at least, the best excuse he could give. "On top of that, I just graduated medical school and am a bit...out of sorts. A squadless genin. Nobody wants to hire one, naturally." Explained Xantos, looking down at the ground a bit. Very shameful. Top marks in both of the schools he attended and nothing gained out of it? Shame.

The elbow on his shoulder brought a bit of comfort to him, it made him feel less out of place. At least he wasn't alone. And at the very least, maybe he'd be able to pay rent to her for a night to at least sleep under a roof.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:19 am
User Image

She looked around, the people there barely noticed that outsiders were in the compound. It was like they knew, but were too arrogant to acknowledge them. Rolling her eyes, she listened to the guys sob story. "I'm a jounin, so simply train with me until they put you in a squad. I'll take you far kid." Kirumi was serious despite her joking tone; she was bored beyond belief. Her wounds were almost all healed up, her body didn't feel a thing until it came to understanding when to or not to puke. Usually only happened sometimes, most in the morning so the poor guy should be safe. "They are sure to hire me, of course. And I'll bring you along with me; we both get the cash for it."

120 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

#00868B  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:21 am
Xantos would look back up to her and nod. "Join you? Like a squad? Sounds lucrative enough. Stable, even." He considered the options he had and arrived at the fact that he really didn't have much else to pursue. Sticking around with Kirumi might benefit him, at the very least. "Alright, I accept." He finally told her and bowed in appreciation.

Although a second thought crossed his mind. "Though I have a feeling that the Hokage will want to assign you more genin if you're only taking me on." He noted to her, hoping that she would be alright with the eventual outcome. "What happens now?" asked Xantos, rising from his bow.

With the sudden shifts of power, and the new progression of the shogunate and their increased power...sticking together would be a much better idea than trying to fly solo. He only hoped that they wouldn't get into anything quite so far over their heads.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:37 am
User Image

Yawning, she looked up towards the darkening sky. "Hm. I don't mind if I have to teach every genin in the village- I never had a squad for myself before." She was happy about where her life was. She was ready to protect her babies, and whatever genin decided to learn and do missions with her. "It's getting dark. The hotel is open, I have enough money for two rooms." Hades had yet to know that she was pregnant, which meant she was homeless for the time being. Even if he didn't want the babies, he would have to give her enough money to get a house.

120 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

#00868B  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:00 am
A hotel? That was luxury that Xantos was almost always too poor to afford. "I...that sounds good to me. I'll pay you back when I've made a bit of income. I promise." The young genin would tell her, bowing quickly again.

It was reassuring that she was open to the idea of a full squad, it would probably make things go a lot smoother. It was getting dark, very dark. The Uchiha, arrogant as they were, were starting to acknowledge the two, glaring at them as they lit their lanterns. They probably expected them to be nighttime thieves or something. He noted the moon starting to come up from the horizon. "If you want to go to the hotel, it is probably a wise idea to head for it now before the undesirables come out...or if the night watch mistakes us for that type."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:11 pm
A Just War
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai walked up holding a bag and entered the main room of the compound. As he strode through completely obvious to those glaring at him he seemed to cut straight through the compound coming out on the back side and entering a garden. He was stopped at the entrance by a man who obviously had never seen Kokunai and with it doubted he was an uchiha. Without hesitation Kokunai flashed his sharingan a single tomoe in each eye glaring at the man waiting to be allowed to enter. "I need a safe quiet place to stay, I don't mind sleeping outside" Kokunai said phlegmatically conveying no emotion in his words as the sharingan faded. The man stepped aside granting him access.

Kokunai strode through the area finding a secluded area next to a good sized pond that was quite deep. Kokunai took a seat and opened the bowl he was given. Inside was a massive bowl of ramen with three eggs and plenty of broth and noodles so much so that it could feed two people with ease. Kokunai took a deep breathe and exhaled softly on the soup blowing away the steam and with it any chance of burning his tongue. Kokunai scarfed the food down finishing the entire bowl in a matter of minutes. Afterwards he set the bowl down next to him and took all his clothes off stripping down completely.

Kokunai entered the water and laid in it against the edge of the pond, using the bank of the pond as a pillow Kokunai laid back looking up at the stars. He needed to figure everything out but more importantly he needed to give his body and mind a temporary rest. This place seemed as good as any. The uchiha were proud people and at night they were very protective of their own. There was very slim chance someone would make it to Kokunai and next to none that anyone would reach him without Kokunai being alerted by something. He exhaled deeply allowing a sigh to emanate outward slowing his breathing and pulse to calm himself down.

"How could they...." Kokunai mused as he dosed off to sleep knowing that the best thing he could do right now was to sleep and regain his energy and control over his emotions.

/Konohagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 20/100/ - /Matatabi Host - Aware/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

A Just War

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:27 am
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

Kokunai sighed as his eyes fell open. He rolled out of the pond dried off and got dressed. He felt good as new energy wise but no where near that emotion wise. Kokunai was usually so good at keep his emotions in check but at this current moment it appeared he was unable to do so. Kokunai looking around yawning and then walked off to find the library in the uchiha training. ground. Kokunai knew the uchiha would have information on the tailed beasts and as well how to communicate to them.

Kokunai found the library and pulled out an old dusty book that contained information on the bijuu. He had glossed over something similar in the academy but this report was much more thorough. He stopped when he reached the page on Nibi and began to read. After spending a few minutes reading the description Kokunai looked up, "We have the same eyes, did her chakra do this? or was it a coincidence?" Kokunai thought curious hoping he would eventually figured out which was which. After pondering the idea he realized it didn't really matter. Kokunai resumed reading know something helpful must be in this book.

Kokunai continued to read learning she was a master of ghostly purple flames and took the form of a cat while her voice appeared to be one of an old woman. "So that is what the voice was.." Kokunai thought now feeling foolish that his thought it was his mother. After continuing to read Kokunai learned how to make contact with the demon which was exactly what he was going to do next.

Kokunai closed the book and returned it to its place before walking coming to a secluded area in the back of the compound. It was obvious this was a private training ground for the uchiha somewhere he could finish training in peace.

/Chakra: 100/100/ - /Matatabi Host - Aware/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ She dragged herself to the compound, a safe place to have Uchiha babies. Upon entering, a few people noticed her bump and the blood covering her- two kind ladies helped her inside of a store and let her rest "Thanks..." She sighed, the contractions now three minutes apart. After walking eight kilometers, almost dying, and coming back from the brink of death.. it seemed to have upped the birthing process from a month. Kirumi cried out as another one started, demanding to kill someone. The ladys shushed her, trying to calm the storm.

"Please.. help me." She gasped as the contractions turned to one minute. "God! ******** you Hades!" She bit down hard on her tongue, to the point where it was bleeding. One of them noticed, and stuffed a rag in her mouth, to the point where she was unable to talk, but she could still scream. [enter graphic birthing process here] }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +1 rank on all Lightning and Light Jutsu

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:54 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

Kokunai glanced upward hearing the sounds of screams off in the compound, "Someone must be having a tougher time than I" Kokunai whispered aloud to himself. He sighed before taking a seat on the earth and crossing his legs. Kokunai had read that meditation was the best way to reach your demon if you possessed one. Kokunai closed his eyes and began to take deep breathes in through his nose and out through his mouth. After a few moments he could feel his heart rate beginning to decrease and all the emotions he had welled up inside seemed to drift away. Kokunai seemed to drift off into a trance leaving the outside world behind.

His eyes seem to open up once more in a world completely covered in purple ghostly flames. They danced all about and even on and through Kokunai but the flames did not burn. They seemed to welcome him and comfort him giving him a relaxing warmth the same way he had imagined a hug would feel. He stood for a few moments just soaking in the feeling and allowing himself to be engulfed by the flames as they danced all around him.

"Why have you come?" The same old voice from before called out in a lazy and quiet tone. "Nibi? Is that you? I have come to speak with you" Kokunai said walking towards the voice. After a few moments of walking Kokunai came across an enormous cage and saw only a pair of mismatched eyes looking at him. The eyes looked exactly like his, "Did I get these eyes from you?" Kokunai eyes as his own mismatched eyes peered back at the pair recognizing the striking similarity between the two. "Yes child, my chakra has been seeping out since I was place inside you. Why have you come? Why do you insist on keeping me awake? I gave you my chakra earlier why come bother me now?" Nibi asked in a lethargic tone obviously wanting to be left alone. "I have come to speak with you nibi. I did not know you were inside me until now and so I have sought you out to speak with you and to hopefully make a truce" Kokunai spoke in a respectful tone hoping Nibi could be reasoned with. The eyes sunk as a sigh emanated outward from the cage obviously Nibi wanted to be left alone but knew Kokunai would not leave unless this discussion was had. "Very well... for starters calling me by my proper name would be a start... it's Matatabi" Matatabi spoke those eyes peering inquisitively back through the cage at Kokunai.

"Oh, I am very sorry. The books I read did not say you were called that I apologize for assuming. I am Kokunai, though you may continue to call me child if you so wish" Kokunai said with an embarrassed smile. Kokunai knew how young he must be in the eyes of this demon so the nickname child certainly couldn't be a bad one to have. "Is that all you wished for?" Matatabi asked as the ghostly eyes began to close obviously hoping the conversation was over. {b]"No wait! I apologize I will be more straightforward. You obviously seem like you have very little interest in doing anything, which makes sense because of how long you have lived you must have seen the world and pretty much done all there is to do, so would it be possible for you to only lend me your chakra when I ask for it? I mean if I get into serious trouble I can certainly call out for you and have you take over if it isn't too much trouble but yesterday you seemed to act all on your own and your power had to be suppressed by the force of someone else. I felt terrible for you and myself being cornered and caged like we were." Kokunai said looking down and sighing, he couldn't believe he lost control. Keeping his calm was something he prided himself on and he let it slip yesterday which was something that he couldn't remember happening to him before.

They eyes opened and stared intently into Kokunai's as if confused by what he was saying, "Child, it was you who suppressed my chakra not anyone else. That uchiha simply had a piece of paper, your will is what caused me to withdraw my chakra. It was too much work to keep pushing my chakra in so I conceded." Matatbi said in a voice straining as if her ghostly flame of a body was somehow stretching. "but very well, you shall be able to access my chakra when you need. Though only a bit it is too much work to give you any more than that..... There are more gifts I have that you can earn in time" Matatabi said with a yawn as the eyes closed and the ghostly flames inside the cage seemed to dull. "But for now leave me be, let me rest child" Matatabi said gently and lazily pushing Kokunai back to the real world.

Kokunai's eyes slowly opened as a grin crept across his face, "Thank you Matatabi" Kokunai whispered in a very endearing tone. This demon was wise, lazy but wise and kind. Traits that Kokunai was thankful she had as they made this transitional period a lot easier on him. "I can't believe it was me, I feel a bit silly for being confused but having never studied sealing jutsu I supposed it is an honest and simple enough mistake to make. I did it... I suppose Matatabi helped, being that lazy almost certainly made it easier to prevent any further transformations" Kokunai contemplated now pleased with himself about yesterdays events.

Kokunai rose to his feet and stretched knowing that now his demon training was finished it was time to move on to training his sharingan. "Let's begin" Kokunai said flashing his sharingan in front of him. He could see, this new found sight seemed to almost be an addictive sensation being able to see the slightest details of movements in the best possible ways really seemed to make things easier. He just stood watching everything observing movement as scrupulously as possible taking in every meticulous details about everything in front of him to be sure he would enhanced this ability as fast as possible. While speaking with another Uchiha Kokunai learned the best way to advance them was to simply use them more often. Kokunai had used them during the duration of the spar and combine with now figured he would certainly reach the next stage soon.

After about an hour of observing Kokunai felt himself being able to see in more detail. Almost as if motion had slowed, he was perceiving things so quickly that time it self seem to slow down to a more manageable level. "This is incredible" Kokunai said simply watching other uchihas going about their business. He couldn't believe how well he could see. His eyes now clearly displayed two tomoes in one eye showing he had successfully taken the first step to achieving the second stage of the sharingan which would givehim the ability to mimic and copy jutsu as well as perceive motion in more detail. It was an incredible sensation, not as amazing as when Matatabi's chakra was flowing through his veins but a close second. Being someone who loves speed being able to see in this level of detail was incredible to him. "Amazing" Kokunai whispered as he continued to stare off into the distance.

He was almost there, he could feel it. The longer he used his eyes the stronger they got. It was incredible to him that he could use a power like this with no down side. An innumerable number of possibilities began to race through Kokunai’s head as he continued to push his sharingan. He had to achieve the next stage and needed to do so. He couldn’t bring himself to leave these grounds without being on a different level than when he entered. He could do this he knew he could. ”Just a bit more” Kokunai whispered continuing to perceive everything trying to focus on every little detail at the same time knowing the more he focused the quicker this process would go.

He felt it, as if a switch was flipped. Suddenly things slowed down even more, his eyes achieve a new level as the second tomoe formed in his remaining eye now have a matching set of two tomoes in each eye. ”Wonderful.” Kokunai whispered with a smile on his face knowing he had achieved the main thing he wished to achieve here. He deactivated his sharingan pleased with himself before returning to the library to look and see what he could possible learn next or if it was time for him to leave this place.

/Chakra: 100/100/ - /Matatabi Host - Aware/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items