Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
...Have you noticed? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you? Be honest
  Poll Whore
  Yes
  No
View Results

.~Mythical_Anime_Lady~.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:08 am
Did you notice that Sailor Moon in VERY season was able to get her transformation before the rest of the scouts? And that she has the longest transformation then the others? Though the series throughout the seasons concentrate on each individual sailor, up to Galactia, SM still has and always will have the longest transformation.

Weird........ eek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:22 am
well...yeah, what'd you expect...the show is called Sailor MOON for a reason...  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sailor Jupitere

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:38 am
it's not weird what so ever...since she's the leader it's very normal that she has the longest transformation.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:51 am
correction- she's the Princess

Minako is the leader of the inners

Uranus of the outers- *if you notice Neptune and Uranus don't exactly follow everyone. D:*

And yes I know. I pondered why they went into detail into Sailormoon and Chibimoon's transformation and not everyone else.

In the manga- not long not flashy  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:25 pm
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Did you notice that Sailor Moon in VERY season was able to get her transformation before the rest of the scouts? And that she has the longest transformation then the others? Though the series throughout the seasons concentrate on each individual sailor, up to Galactia, SM still has and always will have the longest transformation.

Weird........ eek

I have noticed that hers is the longest but I guess I never paid enough attention to notice she always got hers first.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:01 pm
Luamervara
correction- she's the Princess

Minako is the leader of the inners

Uranus of the outers- *if you notice Neptune and Uranus don't exactly follow everyone. D:*

And yes I know. I pondered why they went into detail into Sailormoon and Chibimoon's transformation and not everyone else.

In the manga- not long not flashy

Yes, she is the princess and not the leader. However, she is still the main character, which is why the most attention is given to her.  

Pixilated Nature

retarded_kuro_socks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:06 am
yep thats why its called sailor moon not sailor scouts  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:27 am
...Scouts? Why not call them senshi? That's their proper names.  

II Reicheru II

AirAce

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:06 am
I never felt it weird as the story is about her despite the plots that somehow get wrapped around chibi moon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:51 pm
Yes, it is rather obvious that she gets the longest transformation, but she is the leader and star of the show.  

laurelinn

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:47 pm
Imagine if all their transformations where as long as SM's... the showed still be going on! j/k  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:52 am
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~

Weird........ eek
eek stare  

Minx the Vampire Puppy

YoukaiKoneko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:32 am
Ya know i never noticed that, but now that you mention it she does have the longest (now that I think about it)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:12 am
It always seemed kind of obvious to me that Sailor Moon's transformation was the longest. (Think about it with the other senshi half the time you don't even watch them transform)

It never really bothered me though, unless I was in a hurry and then I'd fast forward through her transformation sequence.

And as it has been pointed out Sailor Venus leads the senshi. Sailor Moon is just the princess who the senshi are supposed to guard.

On another note: in the Guardians of Order book for the table top SM roleplay, they say Sailor Saturn is leader of the Outer senshi....  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Usagi Shojo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:30 am
It's not wierd at all.

1. She is the main character
2. She is the Princess/Queen
3. She has the most elabrate (sp?) costumes
4. She also has the longest attack scenes

Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items