[B] Go Green! [Mercy/Softly/Starburst] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He couldn't get rid of her. This in itself was highly unheard of. Usually other kin were always quick to be in whatever direction was completely the opposite of where he was. This doe however seemed to find his presence highly desirable and had made a point of not leaving his side since they had met.

Their paths had crossed unexpectedly, his mind on very biological needs he hadn't minded her constant need to fill the air with pointless chattering. Then he’d starting getting annoyed, so No Mercy had threatened to tear out her throat.

She’d just laughed. Laughed.

Nothing worked, not even actual violence, which was just as baffling and eventually No Mercy had sunk into himself.

Now he was standing in the middle of somewhere, eyes glassy and distant, as she talked and talked and talked.

"How long are you going to stand there? You know what I think I’m pregnant! Cool, eh? I’m getting kind of fat and I keep wanting to eat plums. Let’s go find some plums! Our kids are going to be super duper green or maybe sort of orange, I’m sure how any of it works, except I had a cousin once who had super orange parents and he was dark blue."

Amorpheous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luckily for the pair, legendaries were capable of moving. If not, they certainly would be finding one very soon with No Mercy just standing there with Speak Softly chattering at his side.

It was just Starburst's luck that on her way towards the pair (the tug was particularly strong with both parents there), she crossed paths with a meal that she chased in long, impossibly strides before taking it down with a swift pounce and bite to the neck, ending the hare's life quickly without causing undue pain. She blinked up at the pair before cheerfully offering her happy wishes, interrupting the doe most likely for there seemed to be no good place to interject, "Congratulations!"

Ruriska

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 pm
Amorpheous

There was a sudden and very rare silence from Speak Softly.

The doe blinked, nudged No Mercy shoulder hard (he didn't so much as flinch) and then blinked again.

"Woooowoo," she finally said. "You're one of those fancy animal kin things. They bless pregnancies." She hissed the last part right in No Mercy's ear. "I want our kids to be happy and stylish and always have as many plums as they want and to have lots of good friends!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:55 am
Starburst huffed out a soft laugh. This doe was quite direct.

"I can certainly bless pregnancies," she smiled. "But why do you think you need one?"

Ruriska

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:56 pm
Speak Softly laughed. "I dunno, maybe because you're right here? Seems like a good opportunity to me. Right, Greenie?" She nudged Mercy again, calling him by the nickname she had decided on, since he still hadn't bothered to tell her his real one.

No Mercy grunted and backed up a step.

Amorpheous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:37 pm
"That would only ask the question of why you ask, not why you need one." Starburst answered with a smile. "Perhaps I just want to eat my meal in peace."

Ruriska

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:10 pm
Amorpheous

"I don't understand," Speak Softly said airily. "And besides, we were here first."

No Mercy chose that moment to realize exactly where he was and what he was doing (and neither was pleasing), as if the Legendaries presence was catalyst enough to wake him from his waking sleep, and he was not happy.

He gave the doe next to him a violent shove, hissed angrily at the cheetah and backed away in a hurry.

Speak Softly had managed to stay on her hooves but by the time she had recovered, the buck was a rapidly retreating flash of green.

"...I really wish he'd stop doing that," she sighed. "I don't think he likes me very much."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:06 pm
She was just about to speak when the buck suddenly came to life. Starburst blinked at the sudden departure of the buck. She changed her mind about what she was going to say and gently asked,
"Is it important to you for him to like you?"

Ruriska

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:32 pm
"I suppose not. Nobody ever does." She shrugged sadly. "You could maybe bless the babies for good luck then? They'll need it. I'm not going to make a very good mother."

Amorpheous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:37 am
"Then you haven't met the right kin yet," Starburst declares confidently. She was quite sure that there would be kin out there for this doe to meet who would like her just the way she was. "The MotherFather makes us all special and beautiful in our own right, and likeable."

"And what makes you think you won't be a good mother?" Starburst asked (for that was her way, to always ask questions).

Ruriska

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:21 pm
Amorpheous

Speak Softly seemed heartened by the pep talk and she nodded eagerly along.

"Oh you know, probably because I was just planning on leaving them somewhere..." She answered, looking away for a moment. "So uh... how does being an animal work? What happens if you get pregnant? Do you have cat babies?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."The MotherFather asks for nothing more. Such is the way of many mothers. I grew up not knowing my parents as well." Starburst replied gently.

She laughed at the doe's comment, shaking her head. There was a strange, nebulous moment where she didn't quite seem to exist precisely, and then she was standing there as a kiokote. "No, just normal kin babies."

Ruriska

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:12 am
Amorpheous

"So did I, but you know... it got lonely sometimes."

Speak Softly regarded the Kiokote now in front of her, eyes bright with curiosity. "Yeaaah, but what if the dad is a cheetah too? Would you be stuck that way? I guess you're magic so it wouldn't matter."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:29 am
Starburst nodded, "So now you search for companionship. And tell me, what have you found?"

She shook her head, smiling, "No, I can't have children with a cheetah, the cheetah is the shape of my soul, the shape of my lost half given to me by the MotherFather."

Ruriska
Ack! Sorry for the delay!

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:00 pm
"A really mean buck who tried to bite my ear off yesterday and a fat belly."

Speak Softly tilted her head left and then right, tiptoeing forward a bit to get an even better look at the Legendary.

"Okay, I get it now. The tail is really neat."

Amorpheous
all good <3

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out