[Fin] A little taste of freedom Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:38 am
KO waited in the garage, leaning back casually against the sleek red sedan he'd booked out for the day. It was no great machine, nothing like his darling tucked up safe in a private garage in Camphoreon, but it wasn't ugly and he knew the model handled okay for what it was so it would suffice.

His outfit du jour was a red buttoned shirt, collar open, paired with a freshly pressed white linen vest and suit pants combination; his shoes were shiny and black, his gold cufflinks gleamed, and frankly he looked the business if he did say so himself.

He had no idea what he was going to do with his day off, but he was going to look damn good doing it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:59 am
Freedom. She had today off. Finally. Well... She had been told not to come in to the lab today...She had been spending so much time there. So they had told her to take some personal time. So she was. She was going to go shopping. Maybe try to find a fun place to go dancing or something later. She had been told that there was someone already headed to town so she could ride along.

She had woken up early and sorted through her wardrobe and tried on many of her clothes. She only got to wear normal clothes once in a blue moon now. She settled on a tight fitting coral colored short dress. It was just a casual dress made of soft cotton. She pulled a knitted shoulder jacket and her most favorite brown wedges. She added a belt that hung around her waist and she attached her pokeballs there.

She spent time making her hair conform to large billowing curls aside from the tight ringlets she always seemed to have her hair in and making sure her makeup was perfect. She added a cute brown cycling hat and looked herself over. She looked perfect for a day of shopping. Slipping her dex into a white purse she pulled it over her shoulder and headed to the garage.

She walked in with a grin and seeing the person leaning against the car she beamed. "Hi... Im Kailee are you headed to town?" She didnt want to assume that he was waiting for her and have it be wrong. She learned her lesson about assuming things.

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:14 am
KO made a careful assessment of the young woman as she approached; she obviously cared about her appearance, that was a good start in his books. As she drew closer a speculative look spread across KO's features and he rubbed a hand thoughtfully along the arrow straight line of his anchor-style beard. "Kailee, Kaileeee," he echoed as she introduced herself. After a momentary pause he snapped his fingers and smiled. "Of course, you were on the last mission. Sorry, I didn't really notice anyone who wasn't bleeding copiously. I'm known as KO around here but my name's Kirk." Still smiling a self-assured little smile he extended his hand in greet to Kailee. "And yes, I certainly am. I don't know what the day holds for me yet but I need to get out of here and back into civilization. We can hit up Sandalwood or Camphoreon, depends on how long a drive you fancy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:38 am
She nodded as he thought. "Kailee Fisher, At your service..."And then he placed her and she nodded. "Yeah... No i wouldnt have expected you to..." She grinned. "Its always good to be able to focus on your job... I only had a cut on my face... no reason for you to have noticed me..."

She took his hand giving him a gentle but firm hand shake. "Nice to meet you." She hesitated. For on the town talking she should probably call him Kirk... but if everyone called him KO thats what she would call him.

"Awesome! My day holds shopping and if i can find one... a dance club.... Gotta make the best of my first day off in weeks. You are more then welcome to join me..." She grinned. "And ill go where ever i need to to find some good sales and a good time...So where ever you are headed im just bumming a ride."

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:49 am
"Likewise," Kirk smiled, taking off his vest and opening the passenger door for Kailee before heading around to climb in the driver's side. "I was going to go to Camphoreon, there's a place there where I like to get my nails done," he continued as he twisted around to lay his vest neatly on the back seats. "It can be so hard to find a decent manicure, you know? The number of people who file side to side! Hopeless. I know some good clubs if you're interested... though they may not really be your sort of place." KO grinned a little as he said this, looking Kailee over again. You never could tell by looking of course but she didn't give him an instant vibe. "I know some 'normal' places too if you prefer, if you don't have a favorite hang out of your own. Other than that.... Well, shopping for me too. I want to see what's in the boutiques and then hit the fabric shop near the mall, quite a treasure trove that little place."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:13 am
Kailee smiled as he opened the door. Check two? "Cool then lets go there..." And then he said the magic words. Check all of the boxes. "Oh! Manicures! And Pedies! Can we do Pedies too?!" She nodded. She was following his easily. "As long as they arent weird about dancing with girls i dont care where we go." She nodded and settled into the car.

"Well i say we hit a few up... " She nodded and then she grinned. "Oh! Do you Sew? Agent Tambrey and I are putting together a contest! We could use help with some costumes for the performers!" Yep... the only way to have everyone participate was to tell everyone. "I dont mind going to the fabric store... I wanted to pick up more swatches!" She nodded. This was going to be so much fun!

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:39 am
"Sure, might as well get the full works," KO replied in a relaxed drawl as he started the engine and shifted into first; a stick shift was a must in any car he drove voluntarily. Dancing with girls was it though? Maybe he had misjudged her then if he was interpreting her right; if so that suited him just fine, it meant they wouldn't be competing for the same people. Probably, there always were exceptions.

"I certainly do," he continued as he headed up the tunnel that would lead them to the outside world. "I make most of my own clothes in fact, this ensemble included. I'd be happy to help out with costumes, it sounds like a fun event and Arceus knows we could do with more of those around here. It can be such a drag working for a sprawling criminal empire sometimes, but I have to admit the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.... Are you looking for performers as well as helpers? I think a couple of my pokemon would love a chance to strut their stuff." He certainly would!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:55 am
She grinned clearly excited about that thought. Oh... she couldnt wait. No... she was the girl that the men had to be ok with dancing with... Who cared if they didnt want her... Then again, she was completely of dancing with other girls. This was for fun... not to find a person to spend the rest of her life with... And while Quickies in the back had their place... she would have to be back to the labs tomorrow. So a gay bar was perfectly fine with her.

She smiled. "Oh! Thats wonderful!" She looked him over. "Oh! You have a good eye...Very sharp!" She grinned. "Oh! Do you do clothes commissions?! I want to find a dress to wear for the event... but I know exactly what i want... I just have to find it." She glanced out the window as they started. She nodded at his question. "Oh yes! it shall be open to anyone who wants to come and try!"

She glanced back to the man. How had they not met before this.

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:05 pm
They reached the end of the tunnel and KO halted the car until security gave the all clear and opened up the concealed entrance, allowing KO to exit into the fresh air. "I certainly do, it's how I make money on the side," he said as he donned a pair of aviator shades and made for the main road through the forest. "A grunt's wage doesn't cover the sort of lifestyle I like to lead so I take commissions and do alterations and so on to make up the difference. If you let me know what you want I can make it for you no problem, we can even pick up the fabric today if we find something you like and if not I can order from the shop or online."

Humm, who would most enjoy taking part in a contest? Regent probably would in his cool, superior way and Viceroy certainly would though the Arcanine lacked a certain... class. Well, he would see closer to the time perhaps.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:41 pm
Kailee smiled as he put on his sunglasses and she dug into her purse to find her own. She put them on and nodded. "Oh that would be true... what they pay us is... just about... criminal?" She wrinkled her nose up at that joke and then smiled. "Oh... Ill show you when we get to the fabric shop... There is a design table if i remember right...." She glanced to him. "You wouldnt find it too demeaning to do another commission of a pokemon costume would you? I would love a costume for Anura... my charmander... She is gonna be showing in beauty and will need to match!"

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:52 pm
KO chuckled softly in acknowledgement of the joke as they came onto the main road, allowing him to shift up into top gear. He was speeding within a hundred yards but it was far from the most immoral thing he did on a daily basis and he knew where speed cameras and lurking cops might lurk so it hardly mattered in the great scheme of things. "Not at all," he said with a slight shake of his head, "I'm happy to make for any customer of any shape or size, it's nice to challenge myself to do something different from time to time. A Charmander shouldn't be too hard though, their bipedal after all and don't have an unusual shape to accommodate like for say Squirtle.... I'll need to take more measurements than I do on a human but I don't see any issue with executing it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:09 pm
She smiled. Oh it was nice to see someone who could laugh easily at jokes and teasing. Then again she had him pegged for gay and that made him safe. She didnt have to be that perfect girly girl... just had to be her. Sure the girly was now part of her but she didnt have to pretend to be fragile.

She put her window down to let the wind blow. Too bad they didnt get a convertible like the one her dad had bought her back home. "I miss my baby back home... Bright hot pink, brand new last year, Eclipse Spyder." Her hair whipped around slightly.

She grinned to him. "As long as you dont poke her with a needle she should be fine... she likes dressing up..." She grinned. "Do you like working off a base or do you prefer to go from scratch?"

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:20 pm
Bright hot pink sounded terrible to KO but he tactfully avoided saying so. What he said instead was; "A nice machine; I've got a DB9 myself, ill gotten gains of course. He's tucked up in a garage in Camphoreon these days, we can visit and take him for a spin if you fancy." He'd certainly enjoy getting behind that wheel again, it had been far too long but as TR didn't offer private parking facilities (understandably) he only got to play on his days off now.

"I can do either," he continued. "If I'm working from another garment I work out how it was put together, draw up a pattern and use that. If I'm doing my own design I just draw my own pattern, and of course I can work from commercially available patterns too. If there's a particular style you want though it wouldn't hurt me to have a model to work from, or at least to get a close look at one."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:30 pm
Well pink was her favorite color. She nodded. And then gave him a helpless look. "The only reason i know mine is because its mine... but i would love to see yours... Im into riding in fast cars... So as long as you promise to drive too fast... im all for it. And i vote paws and claws after the fabric store... and then a spin in your car."

She nodded. "Ah well ill show you and you can decide... also... let me know a price its gonna be...Once of course you see how hard they are." She nodded. She had her daddy's Visa so she could take a cash advance if he wanted it in cash...

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:39 pm
KO looked at Kailee over his shades and gave her a grin that displayed a great number of perfectly straight, brilliantly white teeth. "Define too fast! That sounds good to me though, and after that we can hit the clubs? Prism is my favourite and I know the guys on the door and at the bar, no waiting and discounts!" It was good to be connected.

"And sure," he nodded, eyes back on the road as he carefully negotiated a bend that took them out from under the trees into brilliant sunlight and onto the long straight highway leading to the big city. "My standard policy is you cover the costs of the materials and an hourly rate for my time, I estimate how long a piece will take and ask for a deposit for a half or a third of that and the rest is paid on completion, and of course your satisfaction; the balance might be a bit more or a bit less if it took me more or less time than I guessed at. If that's no good for you though we can work something else out, I'm flexible." This last was said with another glance at Kailee and another grin.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff