Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Back to Guilds

This is the place where you can recieve and give, also chat and have fun. 

Tags: friends, giveaway, chat, prizes 

Reply Games, Music, and Funny moments!
The Grocery Games - TBA Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:29 pm
Salutations one and all!

As you may know, I am Evil Emperor Ecchimaru.
Contrary to my username, I am very generous...
Thus I invite you to play a little game with me.

The Grocery Games!

This a two player game of wit and knowledge! How good do you know your groceries?

To begin, the first player names an object available at a grocery store that starts with the letter A. The next player then has add another grocery item that starts with a B. For example, if player one says "apples," player two would might add "bananas." From memory, doing so on integrity. If you go through the full alphabet, then the players keep going until one runs out.

Now to make it where everyone may challenge me at once (though I would prefer that not happen) I will be offering multiple prizes at any time! For this introductory round I will be offering these prizes, and don't fret, if you lose there's also a consolation prize!

First Persona to win: TBA
Second Persona to win: Flirty Playboy User Image
Third Persona to win: Grim Reaper User Image
Fourth and Others: 500,000,000 Gold User Image
Loss: 1,000,000 Gold User Image

To play, just quote me and then start off with an item that begins with an 'A' or allow me to begin. Please remember to quote me with a new reply instead of jumping into a game that's already in progress!
Also remember no cheating!

Aschente!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:49 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

I think the rules are clear enough, why not? Guess I'll start!

Avacado  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:16 pm
RabbleRosie
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Avacado

I see we have a challenger!

Bacon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:36 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Avacado

I see we have a challenger!

Bacon

Cinnamon  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:11 pm
RabbleRosie
Cinnamon

Durian  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:37 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie
Cinnamon

Durian

Eggs  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:25 am
RabbleRosie
Eggs

Fish  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:51 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie
Eggs

Fish

Grapes  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:07 pm
RabbleRosie
Grapes

Hot Dogs  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:08 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
Icing emotion_omnomnom

Jamaica  

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoa hold on what happened here?
Also I'm pretty sure Jamaica isn't something you can get at a grocery story but-
Ketchup ??  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:40 am
RabbleRosie

Also I'm pretty sure Jamaica isn't something you can get at a grocery story but-
Ketchup ??

Oh. My. Goodness.
Either this was some well choreographed sequence neither one of had any knowledge of, or this was the act of some devious person who wanted to ruin the game...
In any case I always get Jamaica at my grocery store! It's dried and in a bag and full of seeds! Though we'll just keep playing!
Lettuce

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:54 am
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Ketchup ??

Oh. My. Goodness.
Either this was some well choreographed sequence neither one of had any knowledge of, or this was the act of some devious person who wanted to ruin the game...
In any case I always get Jamaica at my grocery store! It's dried and in a bag and full of seeds! Though we'll just keep playing!
Lettuce

Oh that's pretty cool then! I didn't know those were a thing. And yeah it seems suspicious, but maybe it was a mistake one somebodies' part? A person who decided at the last minute not to enter, maybe.

Marmalade!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:04 am
RabbleRosie
Oh that's pretty cool then! I didn't know those were a thing. And yeah it seems suspicious, but maybe it was a mistake one somebodies' part? A person who decided at the last minute not to enter, maybe.

Marmalade!

Possibly. An anomaly such as that could occur from such methods, but lets hope that it doesn't happen again. On another subject how's your bunny collection coming along? I apologize that I haven't been as helpful as I've been meaning to be, but I have no idea as to which items you may be questing right now!

Nutella

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:23 am
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Marmalade!

Possibly. An anomaly such as that could occur from such methods, but lets hope that it doesn't happen again. On another subject how's your bunny collection coming along? I apologize that I haven't been as helpful as I've been meaning to be, but I have no idea as to which items you may be questing right now!

Nutella

Not a problem! I've slowly been trying to get my hands on Labunee or another Bunilla. OP of a contest thread, Teleportress, just kind of gave me French Bunilla the other day. I was shocked to say the least! surprised I have that quest list but I haven't updated it with the list I was supposed to be checking against since I got French bunilla. I don't know why but it's been a weird couple of days.

Olives  
Games, Music, and Funny moments!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces