Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Best Chance of Getting Them to Lower GCash Announcements... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:49 pm
...is in my opinion for a massive amount of users to stop viewing announcements and then maybe if they noticed we stopped viewing them then they'd stop sending them. Do you think an Announcement Anti-Viewing Strike would work?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:55 am

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No.
I don't think they even pay attention to who views them and who doesn't.
We just need an opt-out button, like we do for PMs/Comments/Gifts.

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Suzie Rue

Divine Titan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:08 pm
There is an entire guild dedicated to boycotting GC and not viewing the videos and the daily videos/cash tree and it's not working to curtail it because there are still the imbeciles that are still throwing their money in the site via paypal. mobile payments, etc. Unless we write the sponsors and ask them to withdraw their support because it is our educated opinion the administration is not using their advertising dollars to support this site but for the construction of an adult pay to play site, they are going to continue supplying videos to Gaia. Some of those videos are from Pillsbury and Kraft. Those might be pulled if because they are family companies and do not cater to adult entertainment. If enough companies pull their support, THAT might have a big enough impact. Of course companies like the liquor companies won't pull theirs, but we might be able to get those pulled since this site is a pg13 site and should be advertizing to minors to buy hard liquor.

Of course this is only supposition.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:36 pm
Sarcasdick

No.

Suzie Rue
There is an entire guild dedicated to boycotting GC and not viewing the videos and the daily videos/cash tree and it's not working to curtail it because there are still the imbeciles that are still throwing their money in the site via paypal. mobile payments, etc. Unless we write the sponsors and ask them to withdraw their support because it is our educated opinion the administration is not using their advertising dollars to support this site but for the construction of an adult pay to play site, they are going to continue supplying videos to Gaia. Some of those videos are from Pillsbury and Kraft. Those might be pulled if because they are family companies and do not cater to adult entertainment. If enough companies pull their support, THAT might have a big enough impact. Of course companies like the liquor companies won't pull theirs, but we might be able to get those pulled since this site is a pg13 site and should be advertizing to minors to buy hard liquor.

Ah I see. Well I guess it was a good idea that apparently just isn't good enough.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:53 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick

http://i62.tinypic.com/33mbevc.jpg

No.

Suzie Rue

Ah I see. Well I guess it was a good idea that apparently just isn't good enough.

I actually like her idea.
We could contact Kraft and Pilsbury, and other "family-oriented" companies, and let them know.
Maybe it'll get the point across.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:35 pm
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick

No.

Suzie Rue

We could contact Kraft and Pilsbury, and other "family-oriented" companies, and let them know.

It is a good idea, but will it be enough? Also it would probably throw a giant ban target on the back of whomever did unless you could remain anon about it. I myself like the idea, but I won't do it myself cuz I don't want to get banned.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:54 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick

No.

Suzie Rue

It is a good idea, but will it be enough? Also it would probably throw a giant ban target on the back of whomever did unless you could remain anon about it. I myself like the idea, but I won't do it myself cuz I don't want to get banned.

If I get banned on this account, I'm done.
No more. D:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:56 pm
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick

No.

Suzie Rue

No more. D:

Well I'd suggest playing it safe then.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:59 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami

No more. D:

i think i shall. o:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:54 pm
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami

No more. D:

i think i shall. o:

Good. Leave the risky stuff to those don't care about being banned.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:59 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami

No more. D:

i think i shall. o:

right. lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:00 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami

No more. D:

i think i shall. o:

right. lol

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:03 am
a good number of users already dont look at the announcements and it doesnt make a bit of difference  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:30 pm
Shanna66
a good number of users already dont look at the announcements and it doesnt make a bit of difference

Yes this has already been stated by Suzie Rue.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:48 pm
Give me the information i need and i will do it. I no longer care about my account. Gaia needs saving and i have no idea about hot to do so.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff