Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
Kisu No Ichi [Demolished] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

isu chi
City of Kisu

【Private residence】

〖Location: Water Country〗

Floating above a mass body of water, a beautiful city lays. It was claimed by Kisuke Joukai, but due to a curse that was put upon it many years ago, the first outsider had switched genders completely. The City was renamed Kisu No Ichi, or the City of Kisu. They worship her as a god, showering her with free food and a small army to protect her. She's a queen in her own land. Kisu even has her own landing space, three minutes in the air that leads to the heart of the castle.

On the outside, the city simply looks like a floating mountain. If you get to the top of the mountain, and look down in the valley below there is a grand city, as big as a village but with a mountain in the middle that was renovated as a castle and several high houses. To get to this wondrous place, you need help from Kisu, by flying. This is a private residence, and if you are not welcomed people will continually attack you. [NPC's, the strength of Chuunin. Even if your a Kage, getting attacked by hundreds of Chuunin has to damage you a little.]

King
x
x
x

Irrelevant
x
x
x

Fools
x
x
x

Wonder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image
K̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅s̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅J̶̲̅ᴏ̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ᴋ̶̲̅ᴀ̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅

˙˙˙ǝuolɐ ǝɹ,noʎ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ...
¿ʇɐɥʍ oS

ƃuıʞ ǝq uɐɔ noʎ
Aɢᴀɪɴ.

xxxShe woke up with the eerie sound of birds chirping in his ear, and for the first time in a while- when she looked around he was surrounded by utter beauty. A place for the gods, as she would think. She was located in the high tower, time had worn it down to the point where the ceiling had collapsed in, but the bed was placed pointedly right in the middle of the room- a perfect place to be surrounded by nature yet in her own place. Kisuke- Kisu. She remembered vaguely that the civilians of the floating island had found the male version of her. The minute she was brought up here, she was no longer a man. She looked down at her bare body, weirded by the fact but wasn't completely put off. The place was.. magnificent. She didn't care what curse tolled her body, simply being able to gaze upon it once in a life time was enough for her. "Ma'am." A man appeared at the door, and bowed almost instantly. "Joukai Blood can only rule here, the light. The gods... You are our god, Ms. Kisu Joukai." Fire burned through his voice, and she smiled slowly. She was going to enjoy this. Despite the fact that she was a Joukai, her heart and body showed tons of darkness. Not that she would tell them this... "Right. Take me to the archive, I want to start my day with light reading."  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
K̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅s̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅J̶̲̅ᴏ̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ᴋ̶̲̅ᴀ̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅

˙˙˙ǝuolɐ ǝɹ,noʎ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ...
¿ʇɐɥʍ oS

ƃuıʞ ǝq uɐɔ noʎ
Aɢᴀɪɴ.

xxx Reading through the countless books by noon, she found the jutsu that was required to get back to the city whenever she left. It was weird. Kisu smiled, reading along the jutsu before running out of the archives and into the city air. She was welcomed by kind words from the people that belonged, but she had no time for that. They were so nice... She waved them off, and practiced the jutsu for several minutes. It was really simple, it surprised her that it required so much work to and chakra to simply learn it. Soon, she was flying through the air, being marveled by the people below. Smiling, waving. It was just the way it was, and she was happy. She bounced higher into the air, until she couldn't anymore. Then, she jumped perfectly off the edge and dove into the water below. [Flying light, learned]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
His body returned back into a human body, Landing ontop of the mountain. Turning from a lightning bolt, Kurai looked around. "This is a beautiful place. But...i think i'm lost." he said, he dug around in his pocket for a map. It wasn't up to date though. "Crap this isn't on the map." He said as he sat down staring at the place. "I wonder, Maybe i should go ask for directions." he said as he began walking towards the village. Kurai stopped in place and got bored as quick as he got here. "I changed my mind." he said as he turned around and weaved more hand sign's. He then disippeared in a wisp of electricity. ((Exit))
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

KIRAcerebrus

The Discard

"Milady." The guard that stood beside the door, not moving an inch from his spot. His voice held a sense of urgency; it was time to go.

Kira nodded, sighing as she set down the scroll in her hand. She was reading about the interesting background of Kisuke Joukai, her predecessor. Could she even call him that? After all, he died a fools death instead of taking care of the Grand Home. Kisu was the God they all worshiped, and Kira would be the next. She followed the guard to outer door, that lead to the streets of the city. That is where the Civilians were, waiting for her. They were in a straight line, leading directly to the drop off. Everyone was smiling, waving. Saying good bye. They were prepared to cast her out, and she didn't know how to feel about the subject. She accepted it for the longest time. "Goodbye... For now." She told her people. Kira would have to leave for several years, and wouldn't be accepted as a god until she showed proof of being one. She had to gain power.

Chakra : 220 // 220 ✣

Strength: ✤ 5
                          Speed: ✤ 5

Jutsu:

Mission:

Quote:

TokenOfImpurity

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:53 pm

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
Yami would enter the secluded part of the area. Looking around, this was the exact place that he got the message to go to, what now?
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 9(+3/-1) / Strength: 5((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:280
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                        xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 [ 震星 ]
                                                        The conquest had been enjoyable, but boring - quick. The sort of bloodshed he longed for had faded from reality. Kya was now firmly on the throne of Mist, his puppet state secured. And what did that mean? That he could unleash carnage? No. It meant that he had to be much more refined, hold restraint, spare the poor people of the Mist. He didn't want to, but he had to. That was now his . . . "obligation".

Funny enough, it seemed he'd quickly found a relation to the family he'd constantly been running into. It must've been fate that he always ended up finding these men that looked similar to another, possessed Uchiha blood, and constantly moved on - back and forth throughout the fray. He remembered meeting this man before, Yami. He met him back in the Grass Village, before, when he was still "Kleine". He was with Masako and the others, back when Kleine wanted insurance against Kya. He knew that somehow encountering this man and his kin over and over must've been fate. He only wondered what this "fate" had in store. Nomadic people with vague intentions bothered him. Their place in history was often followed by the death of great rulers - they were the most intriguing, but also some of the most deadly people.

"You're aware of the conquest, are you?" He asked the young man. "Many people died on the countryside. Everyone else is hiding indoors. Shouldn't you be doing the same, mister shinobi?"

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:29 pm

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami would look at the new Shinobi. Who was he, the voice sounded familiar as he looked at him. "with kya at rule there's no place to hide, she can only be stopped by a matching power." He said as he looked at the man. His eyes would wonder up and down. He's not to bad looking. (trololo sex eyes no jutsu) "what is your name." He said as he walked towards him.
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He laughed. "You wish to hide from her?" Shinsei asked. Was she really so terrible? Did she have a reputation worse than - well, him? Perhaps by Yami she did, considering his history with the grass; the affiliation that both he and Testial both possessed. "Do you think I could match her?" He asked, grinning. He knew the man had a sharingan - he could perceive Shinsei, scope him out. Discover his strength. "Or perhaps you'd much rather she be in power than me? Contrary to what you might think, you know me already. I'm the man that's been causing all of the conflict the past few years; the great maniac of our generation. Last time we met, I donned myself Kleine." He bowed slightly.

Around this time, he caught the man's perceptive eyes gazing over his body. More than once, too. His lips curved to a small but sinister smile, moving forward as the other man walked towards him - only a few feet away, perhaps almost displaying tension. "Shinsei Karnata. And you are . . . Yami. Remember? I do know you. Your eyes. Your lineage." He looked back at the man the same way Yami looked at him - scoping him out. "You know, you were giving me looks. Keep those to yourself. Don't want your nethers shaved off." He laughed slightly. That was actually something of a joke . . . he wasn't in the mood to go threatening people for giving him a look. In fact, he was moreso in a mood to indulge such behavior.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:44 pm

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami heart would skip a beat. "Klein huh?" He would say with a small laugh. "of course, only one man has that voice." He said as he stopped as he was in front of Klein. Klein had grinned and made a remark on the looks he was giving. "well someone seems grumpy. I can fix that for you." He said as he would move the hair blocking yami's eyes. "I would prefer anyone but kya,bas untrustworthy. As she is, so tell me what is it that you would like me to assist you with Klein." He would say continuing his seductive looks.
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:19 pm

He nodded. Only one possessed a voice such as his. Cold, foreign, accented - he sounded much like a warlord from some other land, always speaking aggressively and always making demands. "Perhaps I'm offended that you didn't remember my voice before I said my name," he chuckled. "I've not changed all too much. Adopted a sort of persona and started conquering peasants down south. But - my body, my face, my voice, they remain as they were." Kleine was always rather attractive. It was one of his greater strengths, before he reached his peak level of power. He had a strong body that attracted the eye, and a smooth face that betrayed his reputation as a killer. He looked to the shade of skin on Yami's cheeks, the distinct sort of marks on his flesh. The man was attractive - but Kleine felt like he lacked something. He wasn't . . . vicious enough. Not intimidating, despite being relatively strong. He figured he was still young, and quite inexperienced, but most importantly he needed some violence to him.

"I'm not grumpy. I suppose I'm just disappointed. I expected so much more to be found in this place, but instead it seems I will return to Bai Don with nothing. The people stay in their homes and only leave when I am gone. My reputation precedes me. It has driven others away." He sighed. They were right to avoid him, truthfully, but that only decreased the luster of his lifestyle. He tried hard to keep himself anonymous by always wearing the mask, but people recognized him still. He figured it was probably the personality he portrayed, and his relative level of power.

Either way, the only people he could ever speak with these days were shinobi. Even they hard their guards up. There was never quite much room for a "heart-to-heart" with anyone, so to speak. Nor was there room for simple enjoyment, whether mutual or destructive, or parasitic. "Whether you can fix it for me or not is entirely your prerogative. But why would you?" He raised an eyebrow. "Is it because you think I'm trustworthy? Perhaps I am. I haven't really made the conscious choice to be, but it happens sometimes." He leaned into nearly direct contact with Yami, his lips brushing over the man's ear. "Would you like to be able to trust me?" He asked. "You'll have to show me that I can trust you with a secret." Without much notice, his palm had swung its way over to the other man's attire, fingers massaging the fabric. "I've begun an organization . . . the Kech Marah. I have plans to change a great deal of things within the confines of this group. And you - could become a member. If you really want to make me happy."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:25 am

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami would fell him run past the side of his head. The new feeling forcibly, Pushed him into his next stage. Klein would continue to speak. After which he would force his hand around him holding it there. He began to talk about a group named Kech marah, along with a plan. It seems yami would have to be apart of that plan. Yami would speak back into the ear of klein just as klein did to yami. "I accept." he said, he wanted to place his hand onto his chest, and slowly go up and down, but yami was hesitant, he would stop his hand and think about it, would he like it, would he want it?
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:28 pm

He nodded, the younger man's acceptance bringing a smile to his face. Although he figured it was somewhat premature, considering he didn't know what the Kech Marah did. "We are warmongers seeking to conquer the world. You don't mind that?" He asked. "We'll return the demons to their original state, and then command them. Annex everything in our vision; extend our domain. It will not be . . . pretty." He supposed he was reducing from the 'intimate' side of this moment by speaking so much about his organization - but if Yami was going to be a new member, then he couldn't know nothing. He needed knowledge, even if basic. He needed to understand that he was going to be entrenched into violence in the coming years.

If he understood that, then Kleine had no reservations about recruiting him. And - he had fewer reservations about bedding him. "Well," he pulled away from the previous subject, taking Yami by the hand and guiding him away from the desolate center of this nigh-abandoned town. "That wraps up business." His hands continued to massage over the clothing Yami bore, eyes silently sultry, his breath warm. "You have conflict in the back of your mind - right? On whether or not you'd really care to fulfill on your previous offer. That's understandable. Not everyone is inclined towards the masculine physique. I think that . . . you are inclined." The Daijin brought his fingers over to the edges of his tank top, and peeled away his shirt. He had a muscled chest, with a balanced abdomen and large pectorals. He brought his hands to himself, letting his fingers smooth along his upper body, from his broad shoulders to near his waistline.

"I'm certainly inclined."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:41 pm

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami, wouldn't feel any different about his answer. If he'd known that his brother was one of the demons, his answer would have been a hard decision. He was guided away from the area to a new one. They stopped at an area were he began talking about yami's hesitant movement when he was close to his chest. He then see's him peel back his tank top. Yami began to rub both his hands up and down until he stopped, he would remove his coat and then his shirt, revealing his own body, His body was masculine, not as much as kleins. He would then fall to his knee's before speaking. "Then please indulge me." Another way of saying 'im yours.'
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items