Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Demon Country [Arc]
Arrival [ 到貨 ] Dao Huo Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No more let life divide what death can join together."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:28 am
Some considered Arnol to be too cocky, too large, too headstrong. Some knew that within the brain of such a large man, their was a mind as sharp as a blade but within his heart was a deadly combination of bravery and bravado. He had his sights set on something, and he wasn't going to take any time going there. Several large balls, perfect spheres of iron half his size, floated around his body. A precaution. He himself simply floated, large arms crossed over his very buff, manly bare chest. His steel grey eyes barely moved as he entered, his mind alight with thoughts and ideas. He exhaled deeply, air brushing past his mustache. He found this place to be... less than likeable. But Han had chosen it and he had no say in that, so he just dealt with it. He landed outside of the home, his balls falling with a crash into the water to show how heavy they really were. Han would be aware of his presence for sure now. He pushed forward, large, loud steps scattering insects or crushing them as the man finally reached the door. He placed one large, burly hand on it and gave a push that made it fly open.

As he bent below the door frame he marched in with a roar so loud that he shook the whole foundation with his gutterral roar. HAN! echoed a few times as he made a bee line for the room he was sure to find him in. No matter what he was doing, or where that was (since im not sure) Arnol would simply look at him with his impassive face as he posed him with a simple question. A question that held both irritation and curiosity in equally high volumes. Where did you go? Arnol has been worried sick. Arnol crossed his arms and looked down at the Oni, his charge. All of the metal in the room, in the building even, seemed to rattle, shaken by his mere presence. He altered his magnetic field, shrinking it and weakening it for the moment as he noted this, but held his gaze true. Han knew full well that Arnol didn't like when Han left without one of his ningen with him. Sure Han was strong, but how much could one do against an army. As long as Arnol was around, he would never be harmed, but without he, or Yui, or Nakami, or any of the others, he was vulnerable in a way that he need not be.

So Arnol was pissed. But a raised eyebrow also signaled that he was curious. Han was never without a plan. When he took the girl as his vessel, it had been calculated. When he had trained with Arnol, he had showed him things he knew not about magnetism. He was not one to move without purpose, though he seemed at least to Arnol to be a tad bit... long winded and convoluted. Had he began his plan? To get his power back, or perhaps he had been with someone else? Maybe a lover? No so far as Arnol knew, Han wouldn't do something so menial as sneak out without alerting him to bang... or be banged by... some whore. Or even a nice man. Or perhaps Arnol had not as much knowledge as he thought. Speculation would get him nowhere, he simply had to wait for Han to tell him, or choose not to at which point more mindless speculation would occur.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Ancient Days

"The wind blows so sweet, brings me to a man good enough to e-eat~" The lady laughed, and straddled the man that hailed himself "Shan." Well, he wasn't exactly a man. And she wasn't exactly a woman. They couldn't be referred to by human pronouns -- they were an entirely different species, a different class. "Shan, what's on the itinerary today? Going to teach your little Ningen girl how to swim, or are you going to go ahead and get to the beating and bleeding? I taught my boy how to kill, yesterday. He killed his friend. No one important, just a mortal boy. He liked it. He tried doing it again. To me. He said it was vengeance -- no, he just had the hots for it. It was erotic to him, that feeling. The blood, the control over another. I restrained him. His desire to slay me grew. It was quite the night. Quite the fright." She began to undo her dress, and the Oni beneath her grinned devilishly. Han watched from the sidelines, and then stepped forward with words to speak.

"Your disregard for orders is not surprising. Xhu specifically stated that the Ningen are to be treated with respect and dignity. They're not raised to become wartorn killers. Quite the opposite actually." He pulled the woman off of her . . . friend, and she glared angrily at him and moved to slap him on the face. She missed. She stopped, her shoulders raising and lowering as she breathed in and out. Her arms were torn from her sides, nails clawed into her palm in fury. Han looked into her eyes, and he said: "You're no better than him. How can you expect to form a better world when all you can do is act with violence and anger? If you want to express your desires to Xhu, do so with your words. I don't understand how you can be too afraid to do that, while openly inviting his wrath by damaging his goods. You people make no sense."

The other man, Shan, looked up to Han and smiled. "Xhu has all the power in the world. He made us powerful too. Stronger than anything else. But no matter how strong he is and no matter how strong we are, neither of us can simply will for peace or will for love. Xhu will never be able to fix our problems. He is not as perfect as you think he is. We should be able to govern ourselves. At least then we can change things the way we like them, rather than falling under a monster's beck and call."

Han looked to him, raised his eyebrows, and asked: "Are we not monsters too?"

"You are, Han. We're not."

Now

Han. A voice called to him. He did not answer. He stared deeply into the etchings of the stone, the remnant of Xhu's arrival and thus the beginning of the new world. It was a wonder of the world far beyond the others -- he could not integrate it to become a part of him. Rather, he went to it seeking the resolution to questions that could not be answered. He went to it for comfort. It was proof that Xhu was still alive, somewhere, as something. Perhaps it was strange that he searched for such a sign, considering he was the one to slay the God and doom his kind. But in a way he felt it marked him; made him perhaps special in Xhu's eyes. He did not understand the feeling entirely, but he remained.

The Ningen caught up to him. He did not care much, however. He meditated and continued to do so. Until, of course, a thought crossed his mind and he deigned to resolve it. "Arnol, do you think I've changed at all since I met you? How many years ago was that, anyway? I forget . . ." He sighed. Perhaps as a part of him overthinking, or perhaps as a sign of his physical degradation, he had been unable to remember even the simple details lately, beyond strategies of war and attainment.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:11 am

User ImageUser Image

Han and Arnol stood, conversing amongst one another, or at least, that was what the Jounin saw through his eye. From the blackened mist of the infinite nothing, Yui stepped into their vicinity with a bag strapped to his back. His face looked uninterested as it always did. The two would know this more than anyone in the entire world that Mikami was a man that didn't hold interest for too long, whether its his ADHD or not, you be the judge. His snow white hair glistened in whatever light was nearby the group and his eyes reflected an infinite black abyss. Smoke projected from his nostrils as he removed the cigarette from his mouth and pressed it into his palm, setting them up was one of the finer things in life but putting them out was a major annoyance, one false flick and he could set things on fire by accident. Yui looked to the two and did a rather nonchalant wave, his expression dulled out by the fact that he had lost most of his happiness years ago. What he used to be was a raving madman that enjoyed digging his nails into fresh flesh and tasting the dry muscle of civilian's insides.

He did this for no god, for no man, only for himself. He believed he could take on the world and enjoyed the freedom he had. For you see freedom is needed just as a much as air is needed and without that, there is nothing left but darkness. Yui, the joyous mass murderer was imprisoned and re-educated during what seemed to be a previous life in most regards. He was starved, tortured, pained, and forcefully pleasured, all until his brain had rotted out from the inside. The Jounin knew he wouldn't be able to survive, but found comfort in the darkness of his room, within the endless void, he regained his freedom but at what cost. Mikami was just another husk that wanted to continue living in order to see how things played out. To be an observer, and if needed, a mediator was a personal aspiration. Though trivial, it was something that belonged to him. The black mist faded completely, leaving the three standing there demanding answers to questions or just simple greetings. More would come, Yui knew this as an absolute fact.

With his wave, he presented an audible,

"good day everyone who is present, its a pleasure to see all of you."

User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:20 am

Arnol saw that he was doing his meditating thing and sighed, kneeling down and looking directly into the face of his vessel, seeing if through sheer force of will he could somehow break his concentration. Arnol hated being ignored almost as much as he hated when Han got into one of his moods. He was 8ft tall after all, how could one ignore the metaphorical bull in a china shop. He resolved not to move until he got his answer, and sure enough soon Han asked a question. Arnol moved aside, looking at what he had been staring at. His question was odd, but in truth it wasnt. A chair raised and flew over to him. Hecaught it and sat down between Han and the stone, purposely. He had softened and was no longer inwardly irritated. Instead he was outwardly concerned.

You found Arnol when I was actually at the age I appear to be. On verge of thirty, and hitting stride. Back then you were surely different than you are now. He noted the presence of another, sensing a mass of power and recognizing Yui. He waved to him, but turned his attention back to Han. Arnol would be lying if I said I wasn't worried for you. He placed a hand on Han's shoulder, the memory of a moment in the past when Han had done the same to him, and gave a light squeeze. It doesn't go unnoticed, I mean I am not blind to it. That you do not remember how long ago you found Arnol is proof. Arnol went back in his mind to that day. Details were hazy for him too, words in his memory replaced by blurbs and syllables. Being shown the power of an Oni. Being told of Han's predicament. He knew when at least. Han even seemed a stark bit physically weaker now than he had then. Thinner. His eyes, even though alight with his power and ambition, duller than then. You have changed with time. Why, Arnol does not know. Exactly what, Arnol is not sure. The last part was a bit of a lie sure, but one told with faith that he needn't not go into detail.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:37 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

xxxxxThe creature writhed and screamed in fear beneath the grip of her hand as she plucked it from its cage. The rat fought against her grip but Paracelsus did not falter. Even as the creature’s thin claws dug into her gloved hand. She did not frown, bare her teeth, or turn to anger. She simply smiled at the pitiful thing and purred, “Silence, rodent.” She slipped the rat into the glass container and sealed it shut. A pipe lead from the container, or rather it lead into the container. The pipe fed up into a series of glass tubing and containers. Various valves closed off the pure gasses and liquids in the containers. Some containers were wrapped in fabrics to prevent light from entering and breaking down the unstable contents within. As the rat scrambled against the glass walls in panic, the chemist lifted her notes up. Violent violet irises scanned down the list. Which one was it to be now… Which new concoction was she to study today? Gloved fingers reached up to turn the choice valve open. The yellow gas seeped downwards into the container. Pen in hand she watched as the rodent suffered. Satisfied with her new research notes, Sofia cleaned out the container and closed down the lab. She had gathered new insights into possible neurotoxins, how exciting! She was truly elated by the new discoveries. Grinning like a fiend she left to hunt down the rest of her comrades. Surely they’d be interested in this newly acquired knowledge. No doubt at this time some of them would be gathering near Han. It was hard to resist the pull that Oni carried.

xxxxxSure enough she found Arnol and Yui collecting about the meditation Han. Humming lightly she approached the trio and leaned against Yui. “Salutations~” She turned to look upwards at Yui. Her eyes narrowed for a moment, characteristic Cheshire grin fading for a moment before it returned back with a vengeance. “Did you know, your hair is white like mine?” She asked as if it was a new observation, it wasn’t. The two looked like they could be siblings. Stark white hair and gem like eyes. Yet his skin was light as snow compared to her caramel tan. Paracelsus looked back to Arnol and Han, curious of their conversation, but wise enough at least to not interrupt the discussion unless it was wanted by Han.

Credit: Hadou! He's the best!

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:39 pm

User ImageUser Image

Yui blinks twice, slicking his hair back with a single hand, though it doesn't stay that way since he doesn't have the application of gel. He chuckles softly, putting his pack of smokes away for later,

"Yeah, I kinda noticed we got the same hair color, that and you seem have real eccentric motif about you, like you want me to know of who you and what you do. Nice purple eyes, they look dangerous."

User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:55 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

xxxxxHis compliment earned him a wink but the rest of his words struck wonder in her. She rarely thought of how other's perceived her. Not for a long time at least. Last time she had considered her appearance and it's affect on others was the time she discovered the elixir that revitalized her youth. "Oooh~? Eccentric motif? I hadn't thought about that." Those purple eyes flared up with violent curiosity as a smiled curled her colored lips. "Your eyes are quite nice too. They carry a sense of hazard, not in the iris, so brightly colored, but in your pupils. Devoid of light... Like your blackholes!" Her voice had dipped low and methodical in the midst of speaking but jumped back up with glee at the mention of Yui's void power. She turned to face him but did not step back, as now her chest was pressed to his side. "Now I'm no physicist, but I'd love to study your abilities some day. I want to know every detail of how they can rip apart the body. It's fascinating... I wonder if they die immediately or are left suffering while their soft squishy insides are sucked out. Squealing like the rats in my lab." Sofia was giggling by the end, so much so she brought a hand up to stifle the noise of joy.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:35 pm

User ImageUser Image

He blinks twice, chuckling as he was being eye fondled by this young lass. It kinda creeped him out, he also had awkward arousal. She was basically asking him if he could become a lab rat and get tested on for him. He tilts his head and folds his arms,

"Um, I believe it depends upon the technique I use, my void abilities can shred flesh and disintegrate the body into nothing. Hmmmm, how about this, do your best to keep me alive and I'll provide you with all the information you need about my abilities, deal?"

His eye focused on her chest, more specifically, her ******** n****e(s). It was her ******** n****e(s). His eye was tempted to press into it like a madman, but he'd suppress the need and look into her eyes with a soft smile. (WTF. -Emma)

"In return to keeping me alive, I'll keep you alive so that you can get all the information you could ever want," he laughs a little.

User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:49 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

xxxxxThose tinted lips wrapped about pearly whites in grin. Her hands fell from her face to reveal the knowing smile. "It's a deal~" Their alliance forged of words and intrigue. She took a step back, giving Yui his personal space again. The void user was the source of much interest for the chemist. She wanted to know not only how his abilities worked but how his mind functioned. Test how it ticked and tocked. Clicked. Clacked. Like a machine of synapses and signals. What was the best way to about such an experiment? Riddles. Word games and mind games. Paracelsus was a scientist through and through. She was always studying and watching. Always questioning. She wanted to know the hows, whys, and what ifs of the universe. She wanted to know how the human brain worked and how it broke. Life was mysterious and full of so much opportunity to learn. With learning comes knowledge and power. Both were much needed if she ever hoped to succeed with her lot in life.

xxxxxSofia looked around for a moment, thinking upon where to begin. Her eyes looked to Han for a moment, idly watching their leader as she thought. Once it came to her she turned fully away from Yui and without explanation she began her study, "Ripped from my mother’s womb, beaten and burned, I become a blood thirsty killer..." She paused to look over her shoulder at the snow haired man, eyes searching to ascertain his reaction, "What am I?"

Shut Up Had0u

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:47 am

User ImageUser Image

Yui folded his arms, it took him a couple of minutes to think about it, having to register each word piece by piece. Ripped from my mother's womb could mean anything, but he believed she was referring to mother earth, like a form of stone. Then there was beaten and burned, stones, especially ores are beaten and burned in forges. Finally, I become a thirsty killer means that this item that is made from the forge can be used to kill, she could be referring to any metallic ore. Yui put a hand to his chin as he pondered, pacing left and right. Yui decided that he'd go with one of the lower metals and bronze wouldn't be enough to become a bloodthirsty killer. Yui utter the words softly to Sofia,

"Iron Ore?"

He shrugged, if he was wrong, then he was wrong. If he was right, then that would be great.

User ImageXXXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:53 pm
Writer's block sucks. It sucks so bad. Ooooh. Han was like, "Go to the assembly hall of the village and obtain information on your new mission. Primarily you will be gathering intel. Assassinating targets dangerous to our wellbeing is also a plus. I'll be preparing things on my end. Dismissed."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:16 pm
Seimei had been off in the corner, smiling his way through everything that occurred. He sensed that the atmosphere was a tad bit too serious for even him, the self-proclaimed universal clown and Facet of Faucets, to get away with something silly.

However, evidently, that atmosphere would be lifted soon. Han had just sent all of the gathered facets off on their first task. Taking this as his cure, Seimei hopped from the surface he had been sitting on to approach, in his opinion, the most interesting group of people. Of course, for him, it would be the two entertaining themselves with a riddle. the young facet thought as he noticed that the male with the white hair had already answered the riddle with what seemed like an acceptable later, .

"Hello," Seimei inserted himself without further ado into the conversation going on between Yui and Sofia, "do you two mind if I join? It seems like it'll be fun to be with the two of you." A smile played on his lips, the grin shifting slightly with each word he said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:55 am

XXXXXXUser Image

xxxxxHis response left her grinning wide. She'd loved watching him think. The small creases in his forehead that formed as he analyzed every word. Making him seem older, wizened. Then the youth returned when he obtained the answer. "Correct~" Her voice was singsong as her eyes glimmered with delight. Then Han spoke, finally. His words were brief but she was loyal to them. She gave him a slow nod of understanding. So it was to begin. "I cannot wait to begin this study." Her eyes glanced sideways to Seimei. Sofia glanced him over for a moment. Studying his appearance. She then grinned, "More the merrier for me. Except when there are too many. Three is enough. Where should our merry team visit first? I'm that leafy village or that misty one."

[[ Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, bad post. But let's get this going. ]]

Haydoh

Kagetsukiko

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:18 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

xxxxx"Ketchup, mustard." Sofia was tired of waiting so she left to go have fun. Bye bye

Haydoh

Kagetsukiko

Demon Country [Arc]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas