Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Jounin Exam One Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:24 pm
נσυиιи єxαм σиє

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx So you want to be a Jounin, aye?

This is the first official test of the Jounin Exams. You will all be sent to a booth, where you will sit down by yourself. You have been instructed to close the door to the booth behind you and sit down in a chair behind the only table in the room. On the table is a single sheet of paper. Upon flipping the paper over, you are trapped in an inescapable genjutsu, forcing you to face and overcome your greatest fear. You are trapped and cannot escape it until you do just this. Minimum of 1500 words to defeat it. Posts under 1500 words will enter into a sub round to determine if they move on to Round 2.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureChuuninMedicalRaiton
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako entered the small booth where the first test of the Jounin exams was to take place. The only thing in the small room was a single sheet of paper that all applicants had instructed to flip over only once they were seated and had closed the door behind them. It was more likely than not a written test. It was an archaic tradition carried over from countless exams before and it was sure to be continued in this exam. Masako closed the door behind her, and sat down, making sure she was comfortable. She gently lifted the sheet of paper, flipping it over slowly, to reveal only that it was not a test, but instead, a complicated seal that activated upon sight.

It was as if Masako had been transported to a different world. She appeared in an arena unlike she had ever seen before, with towering stands and massive walls. And there it stood, towering before her. A massive amalgam of twisted flesh and bone was before her, standing almost a dozen feet tall, dripping with blood, waiting to attack her. But there was something odd about it. A strange sense of familiarity hung about it like an aura. That’s when she realized what it was. This monster was her. The chakra, the strange feeling, was because it was her. It was what she feared she would become if one of her experiments went wrong. An abomination of science and evil, no longer living, but not truly dead, trapped in this world with only the need to kill. She trembled before it, thoughts flooding her head. Is this what I am to become!? No, it can’t be. I…. I would never let this happen…. She dropped to her knees, fear and hopelessness washed over her like a wall of water and hung on her, almost weighing her down. What kind of test is this? And how could they know about my plans? Wait. It has to be a Genjutsu, that’s all it is! Quickly she clasped her hands together and released a burst of energy. “Kai” She closed her eyes, hoping when she opened them that she would be back in the small room, safe from what stood before her, but it was not to be. When she opened her eyes, nothing had changed. It looks like I have but one choice now: To fight my nightmare and win. She rose to her feet, and prayed that she had the strength to overcome what stood before her, but it took all of her resolve to not just turn and run from the monster, and hope to find a way out.

At was as if her standing up had triggered something in the monster. It stood at its full height now before lunging forward with great speed, charging head on at Masako, barely giving her any time to react. Right as it neared her, her entire body turned into a storm of petals, cutting the she-beast as it passed through them, causing it to bellow in rage as it ran. Damn it, all that did was make it even more angry then it already seemed to be, and I still have no clue how to actually do any real damage to it. The beast now skid to a stop before turning around to face the storm of petals once more. Masako allowed herself to reform into a solid shape. She flashed a quick set of seals and a massive shock went through out her body’s neural pathways. Almost instantly she felt stronger and faster, a thing she had come to expect from the Lightning Armor Technique. This time when the beast charged through her flower storm, it would have a little extra kick to it, hopefully enough to do some real damage. And sure enough, the beast charged once more, and Masako broke apart into a storm of petals, this time charged with a sizeable amount of Raiton chakra. However, the beast now opened its mouth as it passed through. Though the petals cut and shocked its body, it was nothing compared to the damage it did to Masako. It was only after the beast had passed through that Masako realized it had swallowed some of the petals. The moment she reformed, she felt immense pain from her leg and looked down to realize a large chunk was gone, due to the petals that had been swallowed. She cried out in agony as the pain hit her full force. Every step she took sent a wave of pain up her leg and through her entire body.

The beast turned around, a devilish grin on its face. In some past life, the beast had been Masako; it knew her strengths and weaknesses, because it was her. By swallowing the petals, it had in turn swallowed part of her. I can’t risk doing that again. Next time it might be my head… I swallow? No. It’s not me; I have to get that out of my head. This is all just some elaborate test by the proctors to fool me, make me face my own fears. Masako placed her hand on her leg and a gentle green light radiated from her palm, sealing the wound, stopping the bleeding, and relieving a small amount of the pain; enough for Masako to keep moving and fighting. She formed a small set of seals and waited for the beast to charge again, and attack her again. It reared back on its legs and roared before jumping forward, and that is when Masako activated her Ninjutsu. “Raiton: Shichū Shibari (Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind)” Four massive pillars shot out of the ground around the beast and almost immediately, massive bolts of lightning began to arc and strike the beast, seeming to immobilize it, but it only seemed to work for a brief moment. The beast began to shake side to side, shattering the pillars with its own immense strength, breaking free of its shackles in only a few moments, however, its movements seemed sluggish and it appeared to finally be in great pain. Masako had finally been able to strike a blow against her foe, and she was gaining ground in this losing battle. And now she could launch an assault of her own.

It was a reckless plan to say the least, but the times called for it. The beast seemed to shake off every attack she had thrown at it, but now was the time to do some serious damage to it. For only a moment she seemed to enter a state of complete concentration. Slowly she poured chakra into a small spot behind her eyes. It was a massive amount to say the least, more than enough, but she had to be sure in a time like this that it would work. It was as if a switch had been clicked in her head as the chakra forced open the first of the Eight Celestial Gates, and chakra flooded through her body. In an instant, her muscles tightened and her reflexes increased to nearly inhuman levels as she prepared her next attack. She concentrated a massive amount of chakra in her arm and waited to meet the beast head on it. By now it had shaken off the daze the pillars had put it in and it was readying to charge again. As it moved forward, Masako matched it, almost flying across the ground. The brought its arms up to crush her, but she jumped up and over it, and slammed her fist into the back of the beasts skull. The results of which were almost immediate as it began to stumble and flail about widely, trying to figure out what was wrong with itself as it arms and legs refused to follow the proper commands. It bellowed, roared, and moaned in agony, rage, and pain as it realized it could not do anything to undo what had been done.

Masako leapt from the beast’s back and landed behind it, quickly kicking off to put distance between her and the beast. It would be only a little longer before it realized what she had done. After all, it had her knowledge locked away deep in that twisted form it called a body. For a brief moment, all motion stopped at it realized its entire body had been rewired to work in reverse. Before it had time to fully regain control however, Masako launched her next attack. She forced even more chakra through the gates, shattering past the second gate with ease and blowing open the third gate through sheer force of will alone. Immense power flooded and coursed its way through her body, greatly increasing her strength even more than she already had in her own body. She charged her palms with chakra, similar to the type used in healing hands, but designed to work in reverse, and ran at the backside of the beast, running up its spine, placing her hands on its skull, slowly ripping and deconstructing its cells, ripping its brain matter about piece by piece, until at last, it collapsed and died in pain.

Suddenly she was back in the testing booth, with none of her injuries and none of the pain. The door on the opposite side of the booth opened up and lead to what appeared to be a waiting area.

CP: 172
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Word Count: 1565

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:53 am

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Entering the room, He wasn't sure what would be to come but he'd understand what would come. The young ninja, upon entering the room was placed under a genjutsu. He was not scared, No fear, No worries, no nothing. He just stood as he awaited his challenge. "Alright. I guess I can try to rip this in style." he said as he sat down and criss crossed his legs. Upon a this a voice rang out and foot steps entered the room. "Yami." it said, His eyes shot open. "N-no, This can't be." he said as the room turned into a battle room. The person who stood before him was like his brother. A person who was flesh and blood. It was none other then testial. "T-testial?!?!" he shouted as he darted off. He placed his arms around him. Tears began streaming down his face. Testial's face was dull and expressionless. "Y-You were dead. H-How? I remember seeing your corpse dead on the Kusakage's desk. How, How did you Nrgh-" He was cut off by a quick grip to the throat by testial. Yami grabbed the wrist of testial as he was in the air. He delivered a kick to his jaw. Dropping onto his legs. "Whats wrong with you?! Can't you recognize me! It's Yami!." he shouted as Testial darted off towards him. "W-Wha?" he said as a knee was delivered towards his stomach. "Grh!" escaped his lips as the knee was followed up by a kick to the jaw. Testial began walking over to Yami laying on the ground. He looked at him as he slowly got closer and closer. Memories began filling his mind. "Why is he attacking me, Doesn't he remember me!?" He thought as he stepped closer. "Doesn't he remember everything, The fun we had, The day's we celebrated!" he said as he got closer and closer. As he arrived to him, Testial began kicking him mercilessly. Pain was surging threw his chest area. With each strike, Pain began to surge. Kick, Kick, Kick. He couldn't fight back. "Okay one two three" That phrase rang out in his head. His eyes widended again. It triggered memories, One that fueled him to fight. Testial stopped kicking him and ruled him out as dead as he then walked away but was stopped. Standing up his head was bleading a bit. Testial turned around and ran at him with his fist aimed to knock his jaw off. Yami quickly pulled out his Kunai and Pushed it up sending the fist the be split a bit. "You..are not my cousin." he said as he looked at testial. Testial pulled his hand back and sent his fist at Yami's jaw. Dodging the punch barely Yami sent a fury of punches at Testial. But testial had the same thing in mind. The punches flew, Each would pass the face of each other. They would continue there fury of punches for about a minute. Yami jumped back, and evaded any more attacks. "Alright it's time to bring the fight into your world." he said as he began thinking tactical. He remembered a jutsu. He threw a barrage of shurikens at him. Testial prepaired to dodge by jumping but more appeared. Test looked at yami, who was holding a hand sign. "This use to get me every time we use to train." he said as yami was hit in the arm and shouled by two but he managed to evade the other's. "I've realized this whole scenario. You aren't the one who I consider my family." he said as he stared at him. "This isn't real. You are not my cousin." he said as they darted off towards each other. Yami continued to hold back. He still had thought that he was still yami's cousin. Causing yami to take damage. But it made him more angry with each strike. Yami began releasing his full power at it. "Only one of us are leaving this room." He then smirked as the continued there match. Yami would continue holding back but match testial's strength. That made the battle easier As they both delivered kicks which met in the air. Causing a flashback to when they would train together. It then showed back to normal. They would then send a punch at each other that also met causing another flash back to trigger. They both jumped away from each other. They put their hands to the ground, As that happened, ration chakra would fill their hands. They both let out a large yell as they darted off towards each other. They both shouted the key word to their jutsu. "CHIDORI!" their hands met as the ration chakra in each hand would continue to fight until one was the successor. But neither prevailed as they both jumped back again. They both pulled out kunai's and darted off towards each other. The clashing of kunai's would be all someone could hear if they were near the two. The kunai's would meet again but at a battle of sheer strength as they pushed the kunai towards one another. Yami would break the force battle by delivering a punch upon the cheek of testial. As testial tumbled back he would deliver an uppercut to the jaw of Yami. The mouth's of the two would be bleeding. Due to that they would be panting trying to gain energy. Testial gained energy faster and darted off towards Yami. Yami quickly did a few hand sign's before being hit. He would fall to his back but as he fell he would shout. "NOW!" When yami did those hand sign's he summoned clones who jumped from behind testial sending kunai's with wire attatched to them. With a surprised look on his face, Testial didn't know what just happened. "Yes it worked!" he shouted as yami ran at testial. He kicked testial into the air, Summoning more clones. "Eat on this!" he said as the clones would then each hit test before going into the air and coming back down. "Eat this." they would say as they kicked him down towards Yami. "Roar of the lion's den!" he shouted as he then ran under him as he shot his fist up towards testials chin. Hitting the fist on impact would be strong enough to knock a person out. But this is testial, his body is strong. Heavily breathing he then shouted. "YES!" testial then stood up and looked yami. "NO!" shouted yami as he they then stared at each other. "Alright time to get for real." he said as s**t would get real. "I promise to you, i'll avenge your death." he said as Test would remain silent. They would then attack each other again. The next shot more vicious then the next. Each with intention to end this fight. They could both tell this fight would end sooner or later. With each hit the opponent would get weaker. Yai knew that Testial is the only person who can make a fight with him with intense. This would continue until they would deliver a punch to the center of each other's face sending them tumbling back a bit. They would each stay laying for 20 seconds. Each comepletely tired, would stand to their feet. They breathed heavily, And with every step, they would push themselves. They would each stop moving. They would both stand and stretch out. They both opened the first gate of the 8 gates. They then began their fury of punches again. Smirking, he then began to speak. "We've never been known for giving up." said yami. "It's time to end this." he said as he then hopped back before darting a punch into his jaw. He slowly began turning back to his old state. "I can't allow you to continue fighting. Seeing as he died a while ago." He walked over to testial who was attempting to stand. He then delivered a knee into the stomach of testial sending him back to this ground. He kneeled over him and began punching him repeadedly. "I now realize my future. I will single handedly destroy. the people who had hurt you. And make sure that you will rest in peace." he said as he started to punch harder. I'd be damned if this didn't take a chunk of his soul with every punch. With every bruis he would deliver onto his relative, his best friend. The one he called brther. He no longer feared fighting him, he wasn't scared of testial anymore. No matter what he did in the past. Now is the present, Now is the decade of Yami. "Damn it!" he also shouted with every punch. "Why did this have to happen to you! Why no one else!" he shouted but he was then knocked off of testial with punch. Testial stood, and so did Yami. Yami moved his hand down to the ground. Testial was bleeding non stop from his head. "NRAH!!" Yami would shout as he darted off, Piercing the chest of testial. He began to cry, Tears streamed down his face. He pulled out a kunai and stood over him, just to ensure that he was dead, He jabbed down. Stabbing him rapidly as tears streamed. He was so wrapped up that he had blood all over his face. But then the genjutsu disappeared and yami jumped back on his but breathing heavily while looking with a face of disbelief. He turned to his side and vomited. "I just killed his best friend, No no I couldn't have, he was already dead." he said as he coughed and put back on his clothes, After such he appeared back in the booth with a door opening for him to go to the waiting area. He left as swiftly as he came with a quick wisp of the cloak.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 5(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:52 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael wandered through the exam room until he found the booth he was told to go was. He entered the room and was about to sit when he remembered to shut the door as he was instructed. He looked at his test and thought back to his Chuunin exam and thought this was another written test. When he flipped the paper he was suprised to see nothing on it. A second later Michael was technically gone.

Michael found himself on a small little dangling plateau with a giant spider on it. Quickly tryin to run over to the edge to see if he could jump down he realized he was really high up. Turning around he looked to see if there was any way off of this rock but the whole place was the same.
Finally turning towards the spider he looked at the huge thing and turned as pale as a ghost.

Then the giant spider lunged. Michael jumped to the side barely making it, but the spider was not done. It spat a huge glob of some green goop at Michael which caught his leg. He could feel the pain as the acidic goop ate through his leg causing him to be on his hands and knees. The spider then tried to just stab it's arms into Michael's body who kept rolling out of the way. A few moments later he felt his bodies chakra kicking in and he felt his leg slowly regaining shape and such. After more rolling attempts he nearly rolled off the edge of the plateau, but the spider was right there to try and push the young man over which it succeded. As he fell he thought to himself. "I guess this is the end. And worst of all I did not attack back."

A few seconds later he realized something. "I am Not afraid of you, you GOD DAMNED SPIDER! I am Michael Draconiquis from the mountains north of Iwagakure and now I am of the Village Konohagakure, and I will NOT fail because of you!" With that he pulled on his Dragon Heritage and sprouted wings that were leathery and brown, after a few seconds the wings caught the air and caused him to head upward at astonishing speeds. A few seconds later he was back up but showed no signs of landing. The spider then lunged again at the chuunin who flapped his wings and got out of the way before using Katon: Go on the spider. The spider recoiled in pain but still was standing. Still in the air Michael weaved a simple sign of Dragon and out of his mouth came a s**t ton of mud rocks stones everything and buried the spider, which took a few minutes to escape its new nest. But Michael was ready, the stones that were buried in the ground rose up from under him and around him and all but the one he was on top of went flying at the spider which hit. The spider was now begining to look to bad for wear. He knew he was going to run out of chakra soon so he knew he was gonna have to end it soon. Michael looked at the spider and clapped his hands together before slowly pulling them apart and between them formed a rectangle with a sphere in the center. After it was at full strength and size he glared at the spider and said. This is the last time you will ever terrorize, Michael Draconiquis!" With that he flung the particle style at it which hit and as the explosion happened he noticed more spiders appear from this ones nothingness.

Michael glared at the two new spiders and charged at them. The two spiders looked at the chuunin and spat two blobs of acid at him, which Michael saw and flashed two seals which resulted in Yadama Henshin Bakuha causing a bubble of air to form around him, catch the two acids, spin them around, and fling them back at the spiders, which caught them off guard, but did little but make them angry, and cause them to charge him. One of them managed to hit Michael and nearly launch him off the side, but he was able to get a grip on a rock to prevent him from going over. He stood up and smiled again before flashing more hand signs and then he was gone. He had run behind one of them using Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin, and then launched another Katon Go. It hit one of the spiders thoraxs and killed it. The other one backed away a few paces, and Michael wondered how he would beat it. In his mind he thought. 'How the hell can I kill this one. I mean I have that one jutsu but I haven't used it except in trainin'. Should I use it or no?' After a minute of deciding he stood up and summoned a shadow clone who began placing it's hands above his right hand and then began began rotating the chakra in his hand. Michael had been saving this technique but knew he could not hide it any longer. A few seconds later the ball of chakra was finished and he smiled, before taking off in a dead sprint at the spider and as he connected with the arachnid he yelled. "RASENGAN!" The spider was completely blown back off the edge and plummeted to the earth below. Michael stood at the edge and smiled as he knew his training had paid off, then he heard the sound of more things being summoned. He turned around and decided to jump into the air and summoned his wings to get a better idea of his surroundings, and his enemies.

Michael just smiled as he landed in the middle of the four new spiders, and unclipped the whip that was hanging from his side. With a loud, "CRACK" The entire plateau began shaking before the slight support the place had crumbled. As the place rocked side to side Michael took off again just as the formation headed down. Down it went with Michael right on their tails. After what seemed like hours they landed right on the main land which besides being slightly shaken the spiders stood up and prepared to attack. "Damn they are resiliant. How to stop these bloody spiders?" Then he had an idea, with a simple hand sign multiple shadow clones of him appeared and they all nodded as they nodded at each other. Each one of them made the same handsigns and prepared a single massive jinton cube, with a huge sphere of chakra in the middle of it. Beads of sweat poured of the four clones who then launched the attack, which hit the spiders and disentigrated them and part of the ground under them.

As the smoke cleared four globs of acid were flung at the clones hitting them and causing them to disappear in a puff of smoke. In the midst of eight spiders as they all looked for their target, under them Michael felt the eight new tremors, and knew this battle had to end soon. So with a quick dive to the left he surfaced and unleashed a another Katon Go on the nearest spider before using Fuuton Vacuum on the group of giant spiders. Knowing that he could not use Katon on this group of suffocating spiders he decided to use Doton and then he was gone and soon he was under the nearest spider, which he pulled under with the decapitation technique. The effects of the jutsu were now taking place and the eight spiders dropped dead from lack of oxygen.

This time Michael was able to see how they reformed. A puff of smoke and now sixteen spiders were there, ready to try and murder the Chuunin. This had to be the last round, or Michael was gonna die. Knowing his prievious tactics were not gonna work he had to think and think fast. Then a plan flashed in his head, with the hand sign for shadow clones and twenty clones appeared each with a hand of fire of Katon Go heading straight at them. The spiders were trying to dodge but most of them were hit and being it was a lot of fires hiting twelve of them killing them instantly. The six that had evaded the clones were soon set upon by the clones who were either tunneling under or coming from above. As the clones latched on the spiders were just able to see a set of handsigns and then the explosions from the clones completely obliterated the spiders. As the smoke cleared from the explosion. he found himself back in the room where he had begun the whole horrible ordeal. He then realized it had been a genjutsu or something of that type of jutsus.

Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used: Ancient Healing Dragon Breath Dust Release Cubical and rectangular variants, Rasengan, Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu, Shadow Clone Explosion, Doton Earth Military Movement and Trapping Skill
Chakra Points: 124

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Chunin || [130/130] ] || 4/4 [Sp/St] || Terumi|| SHOUNETSUJIGOKU|| Ninjutsu|| Mist ||

Voldo walks into the room as instructed seeing a large table. There was a paper which seemed to just have the title for the exam so he wondered what sort of test this would become. His menacing aura forcing the guards to shift as his cloak of feathers rustled behind him he sits. He flips the paper over, Unknowingly to Voldo the test had already begun as soon as he had done this. The door shut and no one else was there. this was the most unsusual thing as he sat there for the longest time waiting for an instructor or even another exam student. Yet for several hours it seemed, when in all actuality it was mere minutes, not a single person came. He looked at the paper but it did not seem legible as he tries to understand what this was all about. Nothing was making any sense. He sighs and sits there patiently thinking about how this was supposed to make sense.

After about three hours of being patient Voldo went to the door to see if anyone was going to initiate the test but the door was sealed. "what is this?" his silver eyes gazed at the door in a dull suprise as his charming face seemed concerned. "is this some sort of trick? They have locked me in here?" he tried to kick the door down but to no avail as his strikes never even left a mark. This was starting to concern him, not because he was trapped but because no one had noticed his attempts to escape. Perhaps the test was to see if he could escape. But if this was the test then it was a rather poor one considering a jounin level barrier jutsu would have made more sense to trap a chunin. Looking around the room the widnows were too small to go out so how to escape would be the tricky part.

~ (Voldo sat in this trance for nearly a half hour in reality, to this point with never even blinking. His mind wracked with the genjutsu, how ever the toll of it not reaching the height yet however his chakra seemed to eminate like a menacing demonic aura as he sat there.)

Realizing the door was too strong to open Voldo thought perhaps it was sealed and needed a little more than raw force. He weaved hand signs and slammed one hand on the ground with agitation in his voice. "Fire style! Molten Servant Jutsu!" the floor suddenly cracked and rose to form a stone golem which then erupted into flames as he clapped his hands together. He places a explosive tag within the golem and grins backing up and with a single kick flips the table. "take it down" he instructed with a menacing tone as the golem then began to punch the door with tremendous force over and over. The sound of the door hinges creaking with each strike, untill the door seemed to wobble from the strain and with a smirk Voldo detonates the clone forcing it to explode and sending the door off the hinges.

Voldo steps out into the hall and notices that it too is empty. In fact as he explored every single room is empty. No people, no birds outside, not even wind. It was eerie and what was worse.....lonely. Voldo seemed to become unnerved as he breaks into stride till he gets outside only to find the whole village empty as well. He was alone no one there for him, the hope of finding companions gone like the flame of a candle in an instant. "no.... the village couldnt have been." he wanders around clutching his body in fear as he realizes he was all alone. Voldo stops and sighs wondering if this is a dream. The weird thing was he could not remember how this had happened. nothing before a few hours ago exsisted in his mind. "wh-what the?" he tried to force his mind to focus but nothing came forth. Mabey he was wrong and the village was taken out by some unusual ninjutsu. These thoughts forced his mind to become worried.

Realizing now that his mind had been tampered with he tried his best to force his mind to break through what ever instability or affliction had befallen it. His chakra flaring like a dark fire only growing as his anger did. Suddenly a flicker of the world around him but it was gone before he could snag it. Voldo grits his teeth and takes out a kunai and rams it in his leg only to cuss as nothing happened. He sighs and breaths fire on the blade till its hot and cauterizes the wound with a glare. He then sighs. The pain in his leg was substantial but he gritted his teeth and kept going. What ever happened in the village he could not afford to become like everyone else.

~(his finger twitching only slightly as he sits staring at the paper. His body seeming still as a statue having been still for almost forty five minutes)

His loneliness was overwhelming. He no longer had anyone there for him. He weaved a few hand signs making a clone and smiled at it softly. He hugs the golem of stone and smiles. His clone hugging him back as another flicker happens. His silver eyes softens as he holds his clone and the golem rubs his shoulder and he hears wind for a second. His eyes seem to show life as he looks around. The sound was over the moment he heard it which was odd. He ad his clone looked at each other and shrugged at the same time. Voldo giving a soft chuckle at the clones non-nonchalant attitude.

It indeed was strange how Voldo was getting comfort from a molten rock clone.However in this circumstance he did not mind. He was happy to have anything rather than nothing. And the clone as least gave comfort of its presence. However the silence of the village was still unnerving and without any animals either how would they survive, because they would need to hunt at some point. He sighed wandering the village yet again and looked at his clone. keep eye on the streets i am going to look in the buildings. The clone nods as they both leave in seperate directions and explore. Voldo managed to find nothing in any of the large buildings, it was rather spooky having no one around. He walks around the school and sits on the swing and smiles softly remembering how he used to love the swing. He enjoyed being really high up, his parents thought he was part bird or something. He hops down and at this point the sun was setting.The village becoming dark as the sun fall below the horizon. The air becoming colder as the sun no longer managed to keep the village warm. He walks down the main street when he hears a noise behind him. Spinning Around he jumps seeing his clone and glares. "You scared the living daylights out of me you jerk!!!" he sighs and smacks the clone upside the head and head toward the general store to get food. He was grateful to have his clone with him.It managed to give the sense that people were here.

(Voldo still motionless in the genjutsu his chakra subsiding and becoming more calm)

Voldo Jumped up suddenly thinking that he is not alone and runs around looking for someone. But to no avail he stops back at his clone.He sighs sitting with his clone for hours and decides to wander back to the room he started in. This whole experience was draining as he felt himself longing anyone to be here with him. The golem tilting its head and putting its hand on his shoulder and suddenly it makes so much sense. "I amm not alone am i? i have those i care for with me.... god that is so corny" suddenly reality starts bleeding through and he flares his chakra in anger till his hand twitches. He caws at reality till his arm snaps up grabbing a kunai and jamming it into the paper and through the table his silver eyes filled with dark Malice.

"that was bloody aggravating" he stands up from the table and snatches the paper and flaring his chakra into his hands till the paper catches flame. "I HATE GENJUTSU!!!!" his eyes were cold as he sits back down waiting for the exams instructor to speak with him. Now realizing what had happened Voldo was agitated more than anything else. To make him overcome his fear of loneliness was a cheap trick and he really wished he could punch something right now. The only thing he knew was that in the genjutsu his clone gave him comfort because it showed him that even though it was a lifeless mirage that the real comfort was the memories of people it gave him, the reminder of life.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                              llx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                              xx██████████████████ ☩

xxxx
                                                              ryohei uzumaki
                                                              When the Uzumaki was brought into the booth,he couldn't help but feel like something was a little off. The chakra emanating from the booth was off putting. But this was part of the exams, and so Ryohei had no option but to comply, and so he sat down. However once he did so, he felt it. The mind altering power of Genjutsu, one that Ryohei couldn't even hope to fight against. Even though he couldn't fight it, he could feel it shutting down his body. Darkness consumed him.

Suddenly, Ryohei was bathed in light once more. Warm light. The second he felt it caress his skin, he smiled radiantly. It was then that a soft voice called his name forcing him to focus his attention to in order to try and distinguish where the voice came from and who it came from. Again, it came. The mellow sound of a woman's voice. Caring in every way. A third time, the voice said his name. Once his name was repeated a fourth time, the purity in the woman's voice began to fade, and her voice was eventually laced with malice. "...ryohei...ryohei...Ryohei. Ryohei. Ryohei! RYOHEI!" Each time, he felt the voice grow more and more sinister until the voice became familiar. "RYOHEI!" His eyes snapped open, immediately scanning the room as he tried to regain his senses. A rush of relief washed over him as he realized he was just back in the Academy. Just another day.

"Seeing as though you keep failing the every test I give you, you should probably pay attention when I speak in class." All of the other kids giggled in the background while Ryohei merely sighed. It wasn't his fault that he didn't have a knack for ninjutsu. It just wasn't his thing. The instructors didn't bother to listen to him. They'd taught kids who were slow to grasp ninjutsu before, but to them, Ryohei didn't even seem like he was trying. He wasn't. Not anymore. He had the ability to mold chakra and all, but when it came to converting the raw chakra into a jutsu, he failed at it. It was something they practiced almost every other day, and the boy didn't get any better at it. Everytime he went home, he told his mother that nothing was changing. Then she would go in and talk to them. It seemed to happen everyday.

When Ryohei had gone back to the Academy to rush his mother, he stopped outside of the classroom where he heard familiar voices. "...look, I can't help someone that is so stupid he can't even preform a clone jutsu, or a transformation jutsu. I'm trying, but the kid just isn't cut out for this." It wasn't the first time he'd heard this instructor talk about him. But the voice he had heard next was what surprised him. "You don't think I know that? I live with the kid. I have to tell him everyday that he'll get it eventually. I'm tired of lying. The kid is never going to get it, and it's a waste of my money to send a ******** idiot to the academy everyday. I might as well just pay for a babysitter, it'd be cheaper!"With that, his mother stormed out of the room, only to find Ryohei standing there, utterly shocked.

His mother didn't seem shocked to know he was there. It seemed like Ryohei was right where she wanted him to be. "Were you listening?" She didn't need an answer from him to know he had been listening. "It hurts, doesn't it? To know what everyone has been saying about you is true. You're stupid. You know it's true, Ryohei. I don't see why you even try when all you do is fail. You let people laugh at you, and then you turn around and invite them all to play with you as if they had never done it in the first place. You're pathetic." The more she spoke, the deeper her voice got, and by chain reaction, the more her body began to change. It grew taller. The woman's sickly, pale complexion was substituted with a nigh perfect one. "I can't believe how much you brought me down. You're pathetic. Can't even use ninjutsu. I can. Are you jealous? I can do everything you can't do. And more." The very place where his mother stood... was where Ryohei was standing now. A different Ryohei. He appeared older. Stronger. Meaner.

"I know." It was all he said at first. It was all he could say. After the barrage of insults, he was left nearly speechless. As much as he wanted to be angry with everything and everyone, he just... couldn't be. "I know. I'm stupid. I'm pathetic. I let others make fun of me. I allow them to laugh at me and giggle behind my back and tell jokes about me. I'll even hear the majority of them the jokes they tell about me. But I'll forgive them. Who am I to get angry at them laughing at a joke. That's what I am. I am incapable of learning the most basic of jutsus. So I let them laugh, so that maybe they can have a chance to smile as I do. Because whether I am considered strong or not, I am going to smile, because I have enough compassion to encompass all shinobi, despite all of their wrongdoings. Because... I am Ryohei Venarius."

Before he continued, Ryohei was suddenly smacked away with a large chakra mallet, sending him crashing through the thin walls of the academy and outside of the building. As his older self stepped out of the building, he saw Ryohei already standing. "That's what I am... that's what I was. A joke. I used to be a joke..." As he spoke, the young Ryohei seemed to rapidly age, his body growing to it's actual size. Tattoos appeared all over his body, stretching down his arms and cascading down his legs. The second he removed his shirt, he revealed complex seals and tattoos that were displayed all over his chest. "I used to be a joke. I was bullied everyday. But I think you missed out on the part about me growing up."

By the time Ryohei had finished talking, his mirror self had finished weaving handseals and shot out a rather large ball of flames. Without even thinking, Ryohei managed to erect a powerful barrier by projecting the chakra he molded. Once the fireball came in contact with the chakra, the fireball shot outward into the sky. Looking up was the biggest mistake Ryohei could have made. In the split second that Ryohei looked up, his mirror self closed the distance between them and shoved a chakra blade into Ryohei's stomach. "What's so special about Ryohei Venarius? I don't see a damn thing." The second he removed the blade, Ryohei fell to his knees. Was it... over? A minor slip up. That's all it was. But because of his stupidity, he wasn't going to survive this. Why did he expect anything less? As the mirror Ryohei began to step back, each step he too, someone seems to sprout from his body. First it was his mother. Next, his instructors. The Hokage. The villagers.

A familiar voice soothed his head. Maybe an angel, coming to get him. *You aren't stupid, Ryohei. You just aren't like these people. The both of us are different. But you're special. You aren't just a Venarius. You're an Uzumaki.* Memories came flooding in, knowledge of the seals on his chest prompted the Uzumaki to activate one of them. The surface of his chest grew incredibly hot, closing the wound in his chest. Ryohei, however, didn't feel the heat. Or... he thought he didn't. Suddenly, several chakra chains shot out of his body, all aiming at the people in front of him. As they all made contact, the chains wrapped around each and every one of them, only to yank them from their position and pull them all closer to him. With all of them restrained, Ryohei had nothing to worry about. "There's no room for your hatred, not anymore. You are all done laughing at me. I am not a joke for you all to tell about." Ryohei stared into each of their eyes, and one by one, they all vanished until the mirror of Ryohei was left. "Be happy for me." He stated before the mirror Ryohei vanished. The chains that held each of the villagers vanished as well, and the only thing that remained was... his mother. Not the false mother he saw here, but his real mother. She stood there, smiling as radiantly as he smiled back at her.

Suddenly, the image went black and he was back in the booth. Once he regained his senses, the back of the booth opened up to another room entirely. A waiting room.

WC:1536

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:52 pm
Hue? Hue?! HUEEEEEEEEEEE?!
Female | 13 years | 4’ 8” | 100 lbs.

The Impression That I Get | Run Around
Kumogakure | Chuunin | Sealing Master | Uzumaki | Kyuubi
Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒ When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

With a gentle click, Tsuki closed the door to her booth and then turned to look, once more, at the interior of her exam booth. It was as she had seen before entering: empty save for a desk, chair, and paper. She could no visual signs of chakra tampering. the girl thought nervously as she ran her hand down a wall, She didn’t want to admit, but all this thinking was rather useless. Being no fool, she knew right from the start that she was supposed to take a seat and do something with the sheet of paper. What? That she didn’t know, but as harmless as that sheet of paper was, she was scared of it. those thoughts ran in the back of Tsuki’s frightened mind as she continued to inspect the wall, procrastinating as much as she could. She wasn’t told of any time limit. There could be a hidden one, but she was going to just pretend that she didn’t think of that thought,
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout.

Base Speed: 5
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 4
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 150/150
↬ regenerate +5 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 14/40
↬ storing +1 chakra per post

Passives
↬ Regenerates very quickly, even when outside of the demon's stages.
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (5 at chuunin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.
↬ The Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles.
↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without without handseals at chuunin rank and above.
↬ All Fuuinjutsu are stronger by [1] rank, and can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield).
↬ Slightly enhanced perception.

Actives
Ghost Shadow Technique: B
By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts to stock up for later battle use.
Suimenka no Kisoku B
The art of breathing underwater using chakra to remove oxygen from water has been a long handed down secret of the Mist. The length of time and the depth that the diver can go under depends on the ability of the user. This technique typically activates whenever the shinobi breathes in water and requires no handseals.

Fully/Partially Visible Tattoos
↬ Tsuki has a set of tattoos that collectively take the design of multiple wings. At each of her shoulder bones, Uzumaki sealing tattoos etched in white, almost silvery ink extend from her shoulder bones onto her arms, wrapping their skinny shape all the way down to the back of Tsuki’s hands. In the same color is a second pair of wing tattoos that start in the middle of her back, one below the left should bone and the other below the right. These tattoos circle around her waist to the front of her body, where the wing shape that that they design take a steep dip to between the legs. The width of the wings narrow on the way down to the legs and continue to narrow as they spiral down the legs much as the first set of wings spiral down the arms. Once the pair of tattoos reach the knees of the legs they are spiraling down, the seals written into the tattoos are shaped into a ring right below the knees.

Training
↬ Fuuinjutsu technique training is halved.

Miscellaneous
This is the first official test of the Jounin Exams. You will all be sent to a booth, where you will sit down by yourself. You have been instructed to close the door to the booth behind you and sit down in a chair behind the only table in the room. On the table is a single sheet of paper. Upon flipping the paper over, you are trapped in an inescapable genjutsu, forcing you to face and overcome your greatest fear. You are trapped and cannot escape it until you do just this. Minimum of 1500 words to defeat it.
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:31 pm

User Image

Armand walked in and gave a slight wave to Masako. They probably weren't supposed to be talking, but Armand had a feeling that the most the proctors would do would just scold him. "Good luck!~" He called to her as she disappeared into the booth. He hoped that she made it past whatever this was. Armand wasn't particularly book smart, so he was worried about failing this portion.

With a step into the booth, he looked at the paper. Upside down...and looking pretty unassuming. Without writing utensils, something must've been up. Grabbing the paper, he flipped it with all his might...for whatever reason. Despite him going into a genjutsu, his strength would punch through a bit of paper, grab a chunk of desk, and fling it out the curtain as he fell into that comatose state.

A flash. And a bit of darkness? Armand awoke on the ground, in the middle of Kusagakure. Everything seemed quiet and still. No people, no shops...just serenity. There were no cries of homoeroticism going on in the buildings and hotels, so something must have been wronged. It dawned on him that this was against a universal constant. There was always gay intercourse in Kusa. This could only mean...genjutsu.

The chuunin pulled himself up from the ground and looked around. There weren't many things he could do, besides walk forever. Armand circled the village a couple times, checking shops, skipping through the grass, lighting small fires, anything to get a reaction...but nothing. Maybe his squad was here? his team maybe? "Masako!~" He called out, letting the words pull themselves through the air.

Almost instantly, Masako Chiru would round the corner and give a friendly wave. Maybe this was a type of genjutsu arena? Were they fighting against each other, or together? It didn't matter. A small laugh echoed through the area. It had a very...sing-song tone to it. A flash. Just a small glint of a white streak...and Masako's body was tumbling to the ground. Fear blanketed itself over Armand. Something fast enough to take down Masako was alarming. She was very quick, being rarely surpassed unless Armand was up against her movement directly. "Viv! I need some help!" He called out again. Things were getting too serious, too fast. The dark-skinned girl would run out to help from the side of the building...only to get cut down at a great speed and fall to the ground.

Armand would think about calling Yami...but there would be no hope for him if he showed. If Masako and Viv were instantly torn apart, he'd stand no chance either. With a deep breath, Armand would let his clan natures take the wheel for a second, morphing and hardening his body as a blade of bone erupted out of his elbow joint, hooking around like a karambit. As much as Armand loved the thrill of battle, two of his comrades were incapacitated or worse. It was time to take the fight to them. "Come out!~" He called out, his voice wavering with only subtle hints of rage.

And around yet another corner, a shinobi would appear. Average...but with mint hair. Scars everywhere and pale skin. His clothing was white and very clean, draped loosely and longly over him. "So this is how it happens...~" Armand would note. He was staring at a replica of himself. The copy was grinning, teeth bared and eyes wild. Flesh obviously looking condensed with the same bone of blade sticking out of his elbow...it seemed to be a favorite of his.

With a crouched position, Armand prepared himself as the clone burst forward from the Assassin's rush. Where would he attack? He knew the obvious place. Armand threw his own blade to cover his shoulder, and was met with great resistance as he blocked the blow. The bone blades groaned and creaked under the pressure. Armand's eyes met the copy. They had the same look. A sort of strange serenity hiding a torrent of adrenaline and bloodlust. Armand's own look would falter, becoming stormy and full of hate. Vivian had confessed her trust in him, displayed her need for him around...and he caused the end of her. This copy couldn't maintain control, which meant, the possibility for him to do the same was always there. This was Armand's fear. Armand only ever truly feared himself and what he'd do when not under control.

And now Viv and Masako were gone. After all the fights, all the protection. Aomi, Kurai, everything...they were gone. By his hand. Armand lashed out with his other fist, slamming it into the jaw bone of the copy, sending it flying back across the ground. It instantly recovered, laughing through a broken jaw that slowly began to reform. It would become a test of paradoxes now. Which would break first...the unmovable wall, or the unstoppable projectile? The copy recovered, throwing himself back at vicious speed toward Armand. The copy anticipated Armand's block...they were the same, and instead tore a small bit of flesh from the ribs on the side of his body. The wound instantly began to start regenerating. Armand spun to face him, performing an Assassin's Rush to catch up and overtake him. He aimed the elbow blade to be plunged into his back, but was parried aside from a small bit of bone from the copy's shoulder blade.

Another set of blows, and an equivalent set of blocks or small wounds. The two stood equidistant from a small patch of grass in the road, facing each other. Neither would budge, neither would give. As Armand gave into his rage, the copy only matched his moves more closely. This was it...he needed to be stopped here. With all the gates he controlled, he burst them open, letting the chakra seep to his muscles. His Jyuugo instincts tore and modified his body, forming many modifications and adaptations. Armand had become the apex, and there was no going back. Though...the copy seemed to do the same in sync.

Blows were heard from miles away. Bone striking bone, flesh smacking flesh, every small hit would be lethal to whatever it touched. Their bodies had become unrecognizable, save for the same expressions of contorted rage and love for battle. The area was dense with chakra as the two Tikoshis struck one another. Every bit of flesh would regenerate back within a small amount of time. Zero progress would happen as their muscles began to deteriorate and weren't able to fix themselves from the gates. Slowly, grinding to an awful halt, the two would cease to move and face each other once again...the patch of grass in between.

The surrounding area had been torn asunder. Houses smashed in, windows broken, buildings collapsed. They were human projectiles that never broke. Armand would have the sudden realization that the only solution was facing this problem head on. The copy wasn't real, it never could be. Only Armand could be real. The copy was just another Armand from another point in time. An Armand from another path, maybe if he hadn't met Vivian or Masako. He raised a weak hand, bone blade extending from the palm and pointed at the copy. "I like how you fight. You're too the point. And it's damn fun~" He said, returning to a sing-song that thinly veiled a bubbling rage. "But we're done. I can't beat me. I don't break, and I don't rest~" He stated walking toward the copy slowly.

The chuunin raised the blade up, as if to stab the copy. "Because the only person that can control that, is me. Not you. Nobody has the ability to decide over my fate, my actions. The only person in control of my way of life, is me. And should I choose to stop my way, then the only thing that can relieve me of this cursed existence is myself." With a sudden turn, Armand jammed the bone blade through his own skull, ripping and tearing at his brain matter with any bit of consciousness he had left. Everything went black.

This was death? Boring. Armand regretted this instantly, but it needed to be done. A vision of the copy falling over dead, bleeding from the forehead would flash across his mind before he drifted further into darkness. His memories of Vivian and Masako would flash across his mind. He dreamt of Vivian's warm embrace and her gentle nature. He dreamt of his and Masako's mutual and unwavering trust within each other. Armand dreamt of the beautiful Rinnegan eyes that he saw in Grass. There was more to be done. There was always more to be done. With a motion that could only be described as gripping upward, Armand pulled himself out of the darkness.

Light! Beautiful light. Armand picked himself up from the desk, looking at the sheet of paper. It was blank on both sides, now that the genjutsu had been broken. Emerging into the hall, Armand simply held his hands up and puffed his chest out. "******** you exams! Get wrecked~"

(Chakra): 135/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓴𝓸 𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓾
♠ ♡ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♥ ♧ ♦ ♠ ♡ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♥ ♧ ♦
SharinganSenjuWeapon Master
♠ ♡ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♥ ♧ ♦ ♠ ♡ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♥ ♧ ♦
    Chuunin Konohagakure

Haruko walked into the testing area, a cool, calm air of confidence hanging about her. This test was going to be nothing to someone like her. She was more than intelligent enough to pass a simple written exam and answer a few shot questions. She fully expected herself to be done in under an hour, with enough time to catch some of the highlights from the Chuunin Exam. She approached one of the proctors and was quickly assigned a booth for the exam. She swiftly walked over to it, pushing the door open and quickly closing it behind her. Gently she pulled the small chair back from the table and took a seat, flipping over the sheet of paper. Almost instantly she was whisked far away from the small room, reappearing in what seemed to be a small dojo. It took only a moment for her to realize where she was. Haruko had been taken deep inside the central compound of the Senju clan, but something seemed amiss. The colors were off, and the shades slightly altered, almost as if she was in a Genjutsu. Of course, the first test must put you under some kind of Genjutsu, how lame is this. Do they really expect someone in the Jounin Exam to get trapped by such a simple trick? Haruko clasped her hands together, attempting to Kai herself out of the Genjutsu as she had done to many techniques before it, but nothing happened. She still stood in the same small room in the same place. Okay, maybe it isn’t that simple. There must be some objective I need to complete before they will let me leave this place and return to the exam site.

It was eerily quiet in the small room, until a high pitched scream pierced the air. Without a moment of hesitation, Haruko started to take off, only to be blocked by a large man entering the dojo, his blade dripping with blood. The man was no Senju and the grin on his face immediately betrayed his ill will. He leapt at Haruko, swinging his blade in a powerful arc, but it would do him no good against her. With a grace that only a master of Battoujutsu (the Art of the Drawing Sword) could move with, she slid her blade free, a thin layer of chakra appearing on the leading edge, and sliced clean through his lower gut. He dropped his blade and feel to the ground, trying to stuff his guts back in, which were even now spilling out onto the floor. With a final short, labored and raspy breath, he fell over into a pool of his own blood and organs. Haruko silently replaced her blade in its scabbard and proceeded out the door, moving towards the sounds of the screams and stopped in horror. All across the room were strewn the bodies of her clansmen. Deep gashes and bruises covered the bodies and here and there, the few labored breaths of a survivor could be heard every so often. It was the scene of a full blown massacre. None had been spared; women, children, old, and young alike lay dead, heaped in piles on the floor like cattle to the slaughter. Tears welled up I Haruko’s eyes and she almost dropped to her knees in sorrow. But now was not the time for weeping. She pushed the tears from her eyes and steeled her resolve. I don’t know what kind of sick test this is, but when I find the man who did this, I’ll make him suffer for what he did, and it won’t be short and painless either.

There are obviously more men here; one lone swordsman could not have done all this, not to my clan. She left the side compound she had been in and walked out into an open courtyard, to find herself face to face with a band of men. Each looked tougher then the last and all had the same evil grin the first man she had killed had worn on his very face moments before his own death. It was almost fitting that these men die with the same look on their faces. This time, her hand went not to the blade she had used to kill the first man, Yami no ejji, but instead found her fingers wrapping around Dākufurasshu, an almost evil blade of her own design, shorter, sharper, and much quicker at close range and she was going to make this battle as up close and personal as possible. She waited for the men to charge, and moved only a second after they started. The first man she reached was large, with a bulging gut and arms big enough to crush Haruko, let alone the massive maul he was not swinging at her. But his strength came at great cost to his own speed. Haruko quickly ducked under the wild slash, driving the point of her blade into his abdomen, before slicing it straight up into his solar plexus. She then spun to engage the next man before he had any time to react. The black blade flashed across his neck, almost instantly severing his jugular and carotid artery, filling his now severed wind pipe with his own blood.

As she turned to engage the final man, she felt a searing pain race down her back, and felt a warm trickle of blood. In a moment of blind rage and desperation, she spun around, swinging her blade in an attempt to slice him as well, only to have her blade batted away and to be cut again on her upper arm. She jumped to the side, trying to place a sizeable gap between her and her opponent, wondered how he could be so good. She was regarded as one of the best Senju weapon masters in the village, and he was batting her attack away like someone would brush a fly from their arm. He had to be some sort of ring leader, maybe even the one behind the attack. No matter what, I have to make this guy pay. He must know something about what has been going on her, and he certainly fights better than a street thug. I hope I haven’t gotten in over my head. Haruko raised her free hand and formed a quick set of seals with it and then placed her palm towards the man. “Mokuton: Shichuurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Skill]” At the moment, dozens of bamboo shoots shot up around the man, trapping him in a miniature forest. The prison held for only a few seconds under the onslaught of his blade, but it gave Haruko a much needed distraction and allowed her to run to his far side and close in from behind him with great speed. The man just barely had time to raise his own blade to parry her vicious assault and seemed to be hard pressed to find an opening of his own to attack. That is, till Haruko gave him one. It was becoming quickly apparent to her that they would be evenly matched like this till one of them gave out to exhaustion, and it was most likely going to be her, so on one of her attacks, she raised her blade high, exposing her body for a few seconds. Like any swordsmen worth his salt, the man exploited the opening with a quick strike. But instead of tearing through her leg, he would find the area reienforced by a powerful layer of chakra, and for the first time in the entire battle, would feel her blade sinking into him, if only for a moment. Her attack sunk into the soft flesh just on top of the shoulder, and almost instantly, the poison on her blade set to disrupting his body. Slowly, his eyes and muscles would betray him as his reaction time dulled, vision blurred, and muscles tightened up on themselves. This is going to work out perfectly. I can actually make him pay for what he did and maybe even get some information out of him at the same time, and find out who the hell is responsible. I will give you just this one chance to tell me who is responsible for all of this, and it better be a good answer. I may even let you live out the rest of your days in agony for what you have done here. SPEAK!” But the man just sat there, silent as ever. Haruko knew that her poison shouldn’t have had such a powerful effect on him, something was wrong, but she couldn’t place her finger on what it was. Suddenly, the entire courtyard began to spin and swirl around her, turning black, before she suddenly reappeared in the testing booth, not a single scratch on her, and none of the fatigue one would expect after such a long battle. A smirk appeared on her face, I get it. They forced us to face something we fear, and in my case, losing everyone I care about, and made us face that fear and overcome it to accomplish a mission. A powerful test to say the least. She stood up, and walked out of the small booth, entering the lobby where she would wait for the next round of the exams to begin.

CP: 175
Speed: 5
Strength: 4
Ryo: 1325

Techniques I Used:

The Art of the Drawing Sword [Battoujutsu]

Passive ability in which the user strikes an enemy whilst they remove their blade from sheathes. In doing this, the user adds ½ of his or her agility to the strikes that occur in this fashion

One for the Win [Ichi Shouri]

During a fight the user will leave a certain part of their body open for the opponent to exploit it, which brings them in closer for the kill. This part of the body is reinforced with chakra and when hit the chakra will reduce the pain that the user would normally receive.

Mokuton: Shichuurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Skill]
A skill creating a large forrest of bamboo around the opponent, encasing them inside a prison of wood. The sides, are very hard to break through and metal weapons even have a hard time cutting through. If using a fire jutsu in order to break free, the user just causes the prison to catch fire and wait it out with unbearable pain.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:21 pm
User Image
Aobi Senju

JOKER of the WOODEN mist

Chuunin=Weapons
Senju=Jiton

The excitement in which aobi felt quickly changed to wonder as he shut and locked the door behind him...Click...The audible sound of the lock made him turn to look at the examination booth. The room was barely large enough to take a couple steps in either direction. Four by four, or five by five max. The walls were a brilliant white which placed an ominous aura around the desk and seat which sat in it's center. This wasn't like the group test he had had as a chuunin this was solo one on one. The desk seemed to grow in size as he peered at the paper which sat atop it's wooden face. What am I supposed to do. Is there a time limit on this thing. His brows furrowed as he pulled out the chair keeping his eyes beaming at the blank page. He hoped the instruction's on the other side were easy to follow. Reaching his hand out he felt the edge of the page clamping his thumb and index finger on each side of the page to flip it over. However...His delayed action clearly showed his reluctance to find out what rested on the other side. What are you afraid of...The chuunin exams were simple....This will be a piece of cake. The thought made him laugh a bit at his silliness, or was it because of his anxiety. Either way in the next breath he whipped the paper over and it was the last time he would laugh for a while.

The genjutsu had began with instructions actually being written on the back side of the page. As he read them over the puzzling look grew deeper upon his face. The instructions themselves were scrambled and made no sense. Is this a joke...What am I supposed to do. The thoughts made his hands clammy as the sweat seemed to reach them in the matter of a second. He felt the walls seem to close in upon him almost suffocating him. His fear of not living up to the senju name was coming into fruition. He pulled at his coat as he felt as though it were beginning to choke him. What will my parents think if I fail...Will I be welcome by my fellow comrades if I can't figure this out. His eyes began to blur in and out of focus as he felt the weight of the situation overcoming him. Within moments he faded as his head hit the desk....THUD...It happened in a matter of seconds but the thud seemed to take him deeper into the genjutsu. "Are you alright?" A lady medics voice rang out as the door once more click behind him as she set a glass of water on the table. "The Mizukage requests your presence. He says you may make up the exams later." He wasn't sure if it was because he had just hit his head or because the lady had mentioned this mizukage. Whatever the reason he ignored the clear sign that the genjutsu had sent a medic to speak for the mizukage. One thing was clear he wanted out of the hell he had seemingly just walked into upon entering and seeing the exam was clearly impossible to complete.

Walking back through the rooms he had journeyed through he watched the curious eyes of those taking the exams as he passed. It felt as though they were wondering, wondering why it was himself and not one of them. Did they all feel the same way he had in his own examination room. Were all of them scared for their future did they have the same puzzling instructions on their sheets of paper. He felt a mix of emotions sadness, guilt for leaving his comrades, but most of all fear. It was the weight of the collective fear on his comrades faces that seemingly knotted up his stomach. For whatever reason it made him feel as if he were making the death march letting down his comrades which he left in his wake as he walked past them. Taking a deep breath he focused himself as he reached the entrance of the examination building. As he placed the hood over his face he began making headway towards the mizukages palace. His heartbeat raced faster the closer he got to the palace which seemed to loom taller than it ever had before. Entering the doors he nodded to the receptionist when she looked at him. "He is expecting you." The lady said in a sweet tone as he headed past her and towards the mizukages office.

Withdrawing his hood aobi stood in front of turpis as he looked to his left and right. Two shinobi he didn't recognize also stood in front of the mizukage apparently awaiting orders as well. "These exams are important. They will bring in the next generation of our shinobi. However with the village in such a state I cannot sacrifice the professors and higher ranked shinobi who are looking over the exams to take this mission. This is of top priority and must be handled immediately. I have information that needs to be transported to the hokage. It is information people will kill for so you all must proceed with caution." His voice was stern showing the levity of the situation and task at hand. Pointing to his left an interrogation specialist approached out of the shadows of the office. " Do to the delicate nature of the information you shall not be using a scroll for transportation. Instead I am going to have the information implanted into one of you. Aobi since you have shown your worth you shall carry the information. Step forward now!" For a moment he felt as though he were being nominated do to merit but the last words were clearly an order and not a request. Stepping forward the interrogation officer placed his hand on aobi's head pressing firmly on each temple as a tiny sting ran through aobi's body and the information was transferred into his mind.

As he let go the message crossed through aobi's mind...A coup d etate and a jutsu which could stop it. No wonder. He thought feeling his body sink even more under the weight he had just been handed. It felt as though a mountain now rested on his shoulders as he stood in the mizukages office. "Now go and good luck do not fail me." Turpis's words were no longer pleasant...Instead, they felt as if they would kill aobi where he stood if he should fail and returned to give the report. Nodding he looked to the other shinobi gulping a bit to himself as they headed from the office and towards the village gates. Do no FAIL me...Do not FAIL me. The words played repeatedly through his mind the emphasis on fail resounding his own greatest fear. Failing such an important mission would indeed crush aobi was he ready for such a task. As he looked at the sky a curious expression rose upon his face. Is it really this late. His mind was briefly focused on the darkened sky and the diamonds which glistened upon it's canvas. "Let us get this done." He said to the two men feeling the anxiousness in every fiber of his being.

As the three men walked aobi felt the briskness of the air as it cut through his hair and fingertips. It seemed as though the night was willing aobi to fight back as it attempted it's best to freeze him where he stood. The wind howled as the ominous weather was quite curious for the time of year but aobi shook it off in anticipation of finishing the mission. Perhaps it was the same reason he didn't see what was ahead. Entering a small clearing he looked around holding up his fist for his shinobi to hold their position. However he was actually holding them up next to a trap. The trees next to each of his comrades held exploding tags which aobi should have noticed. Was it his own negligence or the genjutsu which caused him to make such a mistake is something he would never know. As he walked out a little ways in the clearing he heard it but it was to late. The laugh sounded like a hyena which had surrounded it's pray...Boom...The explosion made aobi flinch only momentarily but it was enough. The shinobi's trap had already taken effect and the flinch allowed the blunt end of a sword to penetrate his midsection with such force it brought aobi to his knees. The blood spurted from his mouth as his two comrades landed a few feet from him on each side. Before he could say a word a katana from two other shinobi punctured them both as he looked in wide eyed horror. "You...you have failed us." One of the shinobi managed to sputter out before he took his last breath. The dark iris's seemed to burrow into aobi soul making the fear well up in aobi.

Although his body would be seated at the exam station someone watching could see him hold his chest as he was struck as well as the wide eyed horror he expressed after each comrade had fallen and the words had been spoken to him. It was a nightmare his worst fear was coming true before his very eyes. However in his world he didn't have much time to think as the shinobi began to beat him senseless. The punches and kicks tore into his bones as he felt like he were being crushed from the inside out. It wasn't until the iron fist met his jaw that he passed out once more.

You have failed us
What did the mizukage ever see in you
You don't belong in the mist
You are worthless
You will never be a true senju

The words radiated into his mind as he pictured the faces of the comrades he had left in the examination booth. Each one cutting deeper into his psyche and feeding off of his fear. The statements were defining and he could feel himself resigning to there will. Opening his eyes he could feel the burning in his sides as he was now tied to a tree his arms resting at his sides the rope bound him. "So are you gonna talk." The shinobi snickered as aobi attempted to see through the blur in his vision. His expression snarled at the man as he spat next to the mans feet...SMACK...the sound the hand made when it met his face was defining and his left ear fell def for a few moments. "No then perhaps this will change your mind. The shinobi gave way to another who blasted him with a relentless water gun for what seemed to go on for an hour. "How bout now you stupid punk. Give us what we want." Aobi held his lips although he was near his breaking point. He wasn't sure if he himself could take much more of this. "Well we will get it out of you soon enough until then. The fury of fists which jabbed his gut flew in a matter of seconds causing him to spurt more blood from his mouth before finally a right hook connected to his jaw once more putting him back into unconsciousness.

Just tell them you have failed anyway
You killed them give yourself up
How dare you act noble now

The voices continued to eat at him as he was near the point of spewing the information the shinobi so desperately wanted. It was the only thing he still had which kept the mission alive. He had failed in every other aspect except handing over the information. However that was all about to change. His brain had made up it's mind once he regained consciousness. That was until another voice rang out louder and more demanding than the others.

I am proud of you son. Do not sell yourself short as you have done the senju a great honor. Protect your village regardless of the cost. You are no failure.

His subconscious seemed to have heard his thoughts and were fighting back using his father as a medium and a source of strength. Jumping back into consciousness he watched the men who were now off in the distance sitting around a fire which danced in the night air.Using Muki Suna Kaishin aobi placed his hand against the tree as the wood slowly began decomposing itself into sand. As he did so he focused on creating jiton around the area. Feeling the rope loosen he held in place as he grabbed a kunai from his pouch. The element of surprise would be his greatest asset in this situation and he knew it. "Finally." One of the man said as he focused his attention towards another shinobi whom had entered the area. "Let's extract the information finish him off and get out of here." Nodding the man didn't say a word. Instead himself and two others began approaching aobi clearly in an attempt to get the information he now held. The hand holding the kunai began to tremble a bit and get clammy still clearly feeling the weight of falling his fellow shinobi as well as knowing this was his last stand. Steady yourself son you can do this. His subconscious once more pushing the made up words of his father into his mind. Gripping the kunai as the men approached he watched as the jiton quickly rose into needles piercing the shinobi on each side of the man as he brought forth his kunai and stuck it in the mans gut. The shock and surprise of the man registered in his own as he let the rope drop. Rushing at the leader he formed a long blade out of his jiton as he used Raiton no Yoroi he felt his speed increase. Just before he came into contact with the man insuring the safety of the information he possessed he felt himself begin to fade back into reality.

Sitting back at the desk his hand still acted as though it held the blade itself. What the... He asked himself as it took a few moments for everything to register. That was the exam!...That was messed up. He thought about giving the proctor a piece of his mind for that experience but knew it was something that had to be done. A shinobi had to have a solid state of mind if he was going to be productive in the village. Instead he calmed himself as he looked at the piece of paper. Using a pencil he quickly wrote a note on the page. Some would say it was the lesson he had learned. He wasn't sure if it was what they were looking for but they were going to get it from him. It was a simple quote which read. "From the fear of failure one can gain the strength to succeed." Smirking to himself he stood up with paper in hand and unlocked the door to his booth. Walking back towards the entrance he handed the proctor the paper awaiting to see if indeed he would make it to the next step in the examination process.

Speed :7
Strength:4
Chakra: 150/202

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

Treyj130

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:03 pm
                                                    Ren felt eager for the Jounin exam that morning, despite being stressed and worried the many tentative days leading up to it. He had trained hard to improve his chakra control and expand his arsenal of Jutsus, but despite all of it he still could not beat Klein; he was just too damn powerful. Makeshift sensei as he was Klein was still a good teacher and in addition to pounding him repeatedly, spar after spar, he had helped Ren to become a smarter Shinobi; his last words to him before he had left being to act with his mind and not his ego. Ren remembered all this as he made his way to where the testing would take place, only the early morning commuters occupied the seemingly sparse streets. He had made sure he was twenty minutes early so he could be as close to first as possible, it also relieved some of his worries about being late. Arriving at the training facility Ren was greeted by test prompters that led him to a long hall of unmarked booths that stretched far down the hall on either side. He could see other instructors leading people down the hall of seemingly endless booths and holding the curtain back for them to enter. His own test prompter yawned and grumbled something under his breath, as he led him down, obviously irritated by the early hour of the exam. Finally arriving at the booth the exam instructor turned and pulled back the back curtain which covered the doorway to the booth ", when you finish come out and find the nearest instructor to assist you to the next stage" he said sounding annoyed and uninterested. Ren stepped inside, the small booth only large enough for a single metal table and matching chair, atop the table was a single blank paper that seemed to have no rhyme or reason. "Seems like they forgot about you buddy" Ren laughed as he pulled the chair back and sat down; Gino hopping off his shoulder as he began to sniff at the page ",whats up with it Gino" he asked as the dog made a circle around the page. Gino looked up and barked twice."A Genjutsu huh, must be what this phase of the exam is" Ren said examining the blank page carefully. Turning it over slowly in his hand ", I wonder what is-" Ren's words were cut short as the room disappeared around him, being replaced with a murky blackness, a pool of colors swirling in the middle of the void. The colors morphed and expanded eating away at the blackness till he stood on a cove.
                                                    Odd, I must have been aware of the Genjutsu changing my perception because I knew it was coming, taking in the view of the oasis, he sat atop
                                                    A high cliff that overlooked crystal blue water which went on endlessly in either direction, the alcove of tropical trees cornered him in an organic semicircle, the thick foresting seeming to give way to no
                                                    Path of sorts, the only way
                                                    off seemed to be the... cliff. Ren carefully edged his way along the rock as it ended in a blunted point hanging over a small cove below the rocks circling around almost making an inviting diving target. The one look down was enough for Ren as he lurched back trying to keep his footing lest he fall, a seemingly terrifying fate in his eyes. He panicked a little staying on the ground trying to regain his cool. There must be another way down to the bottom, maybe the forest or maybe I could just wait the Genjutsu out, yeah it has to wear off eventually. He sat down and began to take in the details of his surrounding and observe the situation.

This exam must replace the written portion, thank heavens Ren thought, he had always despised and hated the written portion of exams and test, it just wasn't his strong suit, he always struggled and barely passed when he had to endure something like that. Maybe it was how long it took to sit there and write out every excruciating answer and maybe it was because of how energetic he got when he had to sit in one spot for long. Maybe his concentration also played a part as well, he had a hard time paying attention long to anything these days, his mind just had too much on it to focus just solely on one thing. Klein had always said that was a weakness and that he had to bring himself to concentrate on the task at hand. As time began to wander ahead Ren wondered how much tim had really gone past, to him it felt like ages had passed and yet the sun seemingly had not moved and inch from its previous position. The tide was exactly at the same position as before, he thought quickly backing away from the edge that he had gotten close enough to steal a glance over. Maybe he should try and find a way through the forest and hopefully down the mountain as well, it was either that or...[/blue] Ren cringed at the thought of jumping from so high, he could barely get near the edge, let alone jump it.

Turning too the surrounding forested area, the thick wall of trees would need to be cut down if he was to find a path through. Gathering his chakra Ren preformed the hand signs, Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword), a large sword made entirely from water formed in his hand from hilt up, the water being siphoned from the saturated air that surrounded him. Giving the sword a few practice swings, he began to hack away at the trees carving a pathway through. After about twenty minutes of cutting, the trees gave way to an open clearing, a thick over canopy gave way to little sunlight. Shadows dotted with little pockets of lights covered the ground, giving the forest an almost eerie look. Wandering forward Ren took it all in as he searched for some way down the mountain. The trail was treacherous
                                                    And didn't go very far before it became apparent that Ren wasn't going to get anywhere. The trees dead-ended in a thick wall of lumber before him. He turned to scope out his surrounding but as he turned the landscape changed suddenly, no more thick forest and trees, the cliff in front of him now and the blue water stretching as far as the eye could see. It slowly dawned on Ren that he had gone "full circle" and was now exactly where he had started, it seemed like hours had passed but the bright sun was still in the same exact spot. Looking back Ren saw that the pathway he had carved from the trees was all but gone, not even a trace of the work he had done. He turned back to the steep overlooking cliff, walking forward a couple of steps to peer over the edge trying to rethink his plan. Suddenly a loud crackling noise buzzed through the air as his footing fell away from him and down the cliffside. Tipping over from the loss of balance, his attempts to stabilize his grip were futile, as he tumbled off the side and plummeted down.

He had only fallen several feet before
                                                    panic started to set in, interrupting his free fall, which seemed to last an eternity. Ren flailed his arms around desperately trying to grab on to something, anything at all to stop his fall. His first couple of swipes at the wall could find nothing to grip on to, until he finally caught on to hanging vine. The inertia and gravity from the fall carried him into the wall with a loud Smack, his shoulder strained as the unseen forces tried to continue on in the same direction. A blossom of intense pain burst through him. His shoulder seemed like it was on fire; something had definitely been injured in that fall. Ren tried to push the pain telling himself that it wasn't real and that it was all mental. It didn't help. A glance down showed that he still had a long way to go before he made it off, with no way to climb down the only option was to just drop and hope he hits the water. That nauseating thought seemed like a terrible idea; the short fall it took to get this far had lurched his insides into a spin, he felt like he would vomit at any moment. he was going to kill whoever made this exam, ******** exams and ******** heights Ren thought as he grit his teeth in pain.

Hanging from the cliff there Ren had to make a serious decision, did he want to let fear conquer his life forever or did he want to become a jounin. Ren was tired, physically and mentally; the fact that it was all not real didn't really seem to matter because the tiredness that he was feeling was all too very real. Ren was pissed off and about at the end of his rope at this Genjutsu, all he wanted to do was get done, take a hot shower and eat a nice bowl of hot ramen. Giving one final deep breath Ren closed his eyes, tilted his head back and took the plunge.

He expected to fell the splash as he was submerged into the water but he felt nothing and after a couple of moments he realized he didn't feel like he was falling either. Ren cracked one eye open, a bit scared to see what was next. Something warm and sandpapery was rubbing against his cheek, now both eyes open Ren looked down to see Gino happily lapping at his face, wagging vigorously as if he had been reunited at last with a long lost friend. Yawning a little Ren rubbed Gino never happier to see a familiar face before. Ren yelled as he stood up and stretched. He was glad to be done. Giving one last look around the booth Ren turned and went for the exit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:53 am
There is a daemon in us all

A daemon that wants to be free.

The daemon you may fight, but it won't stay down

you can bruise it, hurt it and make it bleed..

User Image
Rose Allamora Liang

User Image

The road from Kiri to the area indicated where the exams would be held was a long one. After many stops, checking of his equipment for inefficiencies, and keeping himself as pretty as a model diva, Rose would come to the site where the exams were held. It was definitely a sight to behold. Tall buildings here and there. It seemed fused with different biomes all in one place. Fire. Ice. Barren earth. All mixed into one area, defying any form of natural law for them to exist and cohabitate so closely together. But eventually the male’s strut brought his ruby eyes down to the greeting area where two guardsmen came to greet. Or rather did so as phlegmatically as possible, “Bonjour monsieurs. Je m’appelle Rose Allamora Liang. I am ‘ere for moi exam.” He said softly to the guards who would nod, then take him within the confines of the main building before him, down the hallway, and stop by a door that laid beside a series of doors.

It would be odd that any of those doors would lead to a common area that a large quantity of people would be in. But with how the guards positioned themselves, most notably blocking him from walking further down the hallway and blocking him to his left side, gave him restriction in further direction to go. Given him quite literally only one method of escape, seeing as to the right of him was where the door lay and to the back in which he came from. ”So...It is either turn around or enter this room.” Rose looked back to the pathway and took just a small precautionary step backwards towards the path the guards brought him through, and noticed that they did not budge to halt him, in comparison to the careful fidgeting that would occur if he were to move forward or left. ”I see… To the room it is. I haven’t gotten this far just to wuss out now. There is nothing beautiful of a coward. Rose thought to himself clenching his pretty fists, and putting forth the confidence to lift his hand towards the door knob and open it.

What Rose saw within was very surprising. Or rather the lack thereof that he saw. It was small room. Similar to a modest closet in it’s size. With a table, a chair to sit upon, and a face down piece of paper. The guards wouldn’t leave their post. Seemingly wanting to make sure Rose made the decision to enter the room and succeed… or fail… the task presented.. ”Kiri needs a Jounin more than ever. We are so few in strength. And I am sure other villages will not hold off on attacking us for too long.” He thought to himself and finally the curvaceous male would enter into the room where the door would close behind him. Rose would look about the room for any traps. Ruby eyes glowing as he’d look about the room but noticed something odd, like a chakra written inscription upon the paper upon the desk. In curiousity, Rose would take a seat upon the chair and stare at the paper before flipping it over. Was this a trap? A written test? But if so, why does it have chakra laced upon the characters of the paper? Sighing, Rose would close his eyes briefly, preparing himself for what is to come and turned the paper very slowly while re-opening his eyes. Confident that his eyes and their trained ability, should be able to pierce through any genjutsu thrown at him or at least see if the paper was some kind of seal; ‘tis was an overestimation about how powerful his eyes were in fighting against the illusionary arts once that illusion hit him..

The moment Rose’s eyes blinked,o a roar of an applause startled him. He was in his ballet uniform and was before a massive crowd at the performance house on Hajime Island. He was seeing a bouquet of white and red roses carried up to him by a waitress who was as jubilantly walking towards the assumed start of the show. ”Wait… Wasn’t I at Jounin exams?” Rose thought as his long thick, flawless lashes blinked in surprise to the cheering crowd that clapped, cheered, and called out him. ”Was… it just a dream…? Rose thought to himself as he lightly bowed to the cheering crowd that called out to him. Awkwardly trying to get re-accustomed to the new area that he was in compared to where he was before. But when he rose back up from the bow, Rose heard an earsplitting scream. The eyes that had just looked down upon him with allure, lust, or beauty was replaced with horror… disgust… and disdain. How could anyone, as beautiful as he, ever get looks that are better suited for a lepore? Pauper? Or the social scum of society?

A strong sinking feeling hit the, usually exotic male, down to his very soul. Up until he attempted to run, would the very crowd that cheered him on would holding pitch forks... Katana’s... Torches. Screaming “Monster”! “Beast!” “Scourge of Hell!” Rose didn’t know what to do. His legs started moving back towards the only secure area in the performance house; his dressing room. The crowd would give chase as Rose ran. Stumbling in fear while running for his life, as tears ran down his face in complete anguish. Only to further pool out of those oculars when upon closing the door and locking it, did his ruby eyes come to look at a hellish looking mirror. The frame to it, had a union of four demons positioned at the corner of the glass formed in marble rock, with the glass reflecting Rose’s face. A face framed usually by nothing less than beauty and elegance, was now completely deprived from his eyes. His feminine face in reference to the mirror was distorted and slack-jawed. Rose’s usually jeweler bright ruby eyes changed to be an ugly heterochromia mixture of putrid green and orange. The wideness and fat that usually laid in just his hips or rear expanded to the entirety of his figure. He was now nothing more than misshapen blob that has lost any form of the usual perfection symmetry. Truly he was ugly… disgusting… repugnant.

Rose’s legs buckled. Bawling his eyes out as he crawled into a ball and wrapped his arms around his knees. He was a perfectionist. Known always to beautiful. Elegant. Alluring. And now the worst that could ever occur to him… his beauty has been lost. The sounds of an ax slamming against the door startled him as the crowd awaited to erase that stain of the earth. At first, Rose laid just curled on the floor weeping at what he was. What he lost. Wishing for the very blade that crashed upon the door to crash upon his skull and remove him from this torture. But soon those faucets ran dry. As the border between the mob and Rose would get torn down more and more as time went on, Rose’s discontent for his life started to turn into fury. Starting at a small boil before bubbling and raging out like a vengeful grudge. How could they call him ugly? What right do they have? What deity where they birthed from, to sit upon a high horse, and claim him to be disposed of? No… He was Rose Allamora Liang! The “Incubus”. “Joli Diable”! If they had more beauty than him, then he will take their beauty and add it to himself. Peel off their skin. Bathe in their blood and life force to drench himself in that aphrodisiac crimson fluid to return allure that was stripped from him!

By the time the ax struck down the last door, would Rose be standing up facing them with crimson eyes glowing from that “hideous” skull. “C’est la vie…” He said, or rather hissed softly, as a seal was made and his puppet circus came to their master’s calling.

With every mob member that entered, would they meet the brutal end to the multiple variance that a puppet can kill an opponent; specifically when three are striking at once. Rose made sure that each death would always end in a beheading; so their blood would jut out and pain his livid form. Or if that is not possible, pound their heads into fodder. Each kill seemed to make him more beautiful as the blood sprayed with each violence attack. To restore that which was lost from him. Rose even killed without prejudice. Mother. Father. Sister. Aunt. Even down to the people who he worked musical numbers with, would skulls be smashed into the walls, the floors, and of course the various sinister weaponry that a puppeteer has hidden within one puppet. Down to the last murder, would Rose be returned. Fulfilled. Restored. Painted in head to toe in blood but his beauty was stored; such a euphoric feel it was! Exhilarating to see limonium floors drenched in crimson among the corpses that will further his art in puppetry. The walls demonstrating the art and beauty Rose utilized to kill each and everyone of his enemies in a violent art.

But no joy was better than seeing the mirror again. Where the framing once held demons, now held angel’s with black wings, and within the mirror showed Rose’s angelic frame. No longer soaked in blood but clothed in a high royal kimono. Hair pinned up with the most brilliant of golden chopsticks, where the corpses of his victims danced about him to a jingle only playing softly within his sadistic mind, “Rose...vake up…” Those words echoed before within a blink the illusion was over. Rose blinked a couple more times to adjust to his surroundings. He had returned back to the “little closet” room. Based on the dampness to his eyes, the claw marks on the desk, he was distraught whilst under that powerful illusion. But his fear, was no more from this event. For those that would attempt to lower or lessen his belief to be the most beautiful male would suffer. To be recreated in his design and learn what true beauty was; and to show them what true ugliness looked like. Before Rose would stand, he’d do a quick cleaning of the ruined mascara from his eyes and stood up. Upon opening the door, Rose came to the same guards as before who seemed to be waiting outside, but this time protecting the exit and allowing Rose to venture further into the passageway. They would walk down the long path of the corridor hearing others trying to accomplish their own fears, where Rose would mentally wish them good luck. The eventually came to a set of double doors where one of the guards turned to Rose, “Mr.Liang… Here is the waiting room. The results of your test will be illustrated to you soon. Good luck.” One of the two guards would bow to the rather shaken male, who would give a light bow back to them and entered into the waiting room for his results.

User Image

But it will get back up and kill you.

The daemon in us all, just waiting to be free.

Chakra Points: 150/150

Stats

• Strength :: ■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Summoned Puppet Pierrot De Le Fou - Soldant De l'incube - Diable De l'incube ver. 2

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,
• 15x Blank Sealing Scrolls,
• Ink & Sealing Brush

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Ryo: 8,000

Panthers7

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image
Damn. It had seemed as if she had a knack for running about completely half-brained, and ditzy. It was up to her to make and good impression and whatnot upon the other shinobi about, who would also be participating within the exams. This was such a scary, troublesome thing to her; conjured up by her own ego. She was over-thinking. As such, this lead the young kunoichi from Kumogakure to begin to become anxious and stressful. She was nervous; she could not deny this. However, she sucked it up. All as she then proceeded to enter the main infrastructor of the building. The process went on as a usual exam did. The shinobi from all about gathered amongst each other of all ages and kinds. Many others gathered to watch and observe and see the outcomes of such events. The young, Chuunin ninja simply waited to be instructed throughout by the proctors and briefed on rules, regulations, etc. She wanted to get this all over and done with. That was all. It was not until then they began to file out. People scattered about as they began to move to their designated areas. She wasn't the only one late. This pleased her like no tomorrow. The white haired, white eyed kunoichi slipped through the crowds as she made her way to where the Chuunin were required to meet and gather.
This was the party where she needed to double check in she really had all that she needed. Of course, she had checked her stuff before she had even left to make the journey to the exams. But, it would not have matter much at all had she checked again after making the trip. One would never know just how, or what they could possibly lose while on the road. She figured that she'd rather be safe than sorry. It would not only be damning but also embarrassing as well had she been placed into a fight without being properly prepared. With a small bit of manipulation of her own energy she began to activate what was widely known as the Byakugan. Her pale, white eyes grew more defined in many ways as her clan technique was activated to reaccount for all her ninja tools. With three-hundred and sixty degrees of vision, she peered into the pouches upon the clothing she was wearing:
Upon her hips, on each side, rested white pouches. Within the one on the left remained a series of scrolls, for various uses, and the usually metallic wiring. In the one on the right were twenty-five shuriken. Alongside the shuriken rested a set of explosive tags, and light bombs. There was up to twenty-five of these tags as well, and five light bombs. To each leg was strapped a kunai holster. The one on the right was filled to the brim with kunai; twenty of these kinds of tools were found within. And, the one on the left withheld almost fifty senbon. Lastly, within the pockets upon her village's flak jacket, were a couple dozen smoke bombs.
After she felt reassured that she had all she needed for these exams her confidence within herself was restored. With a deep, relaxing sigh, she calmed herself. She told herself it was "absolutely nothing to worry about". With this newfound mentality she took courage as she neared the the area of the first exam. She had not a single idea as to what to expect when she entered the room before her.
This "room" that she was instructed to proceed to was down a narrowed corridor. At the end she came to a door which was left ajar. She reached out and took hold of the handle. With a gentle pull she opened it wide. Immediately, what she noticed within was the desk and white paper before her. The next thing she took note of was the small interior of the booth, rather than room. 'Odd..' she thought to herself. There was a piece of paper, and a desk to sit within. However, what she had found peculiar was the lack of a writing utensil. She had not the slightest clue, til now, that this would be a written exam. The kunoichi would have at least guessed that the instructors would tell them beforehand. There was something more to this. Once more, she found herself activating her Kekkei Genkai.
What she saw utterly baffled her. There were faint traces of chakra attached to the paper lying upon the desk. As her vision continued with it's expansion it became clear to her that those that had already started taking the first part of the exams were all placed beneath a Genjutsu.
This was nonsense to her! Why in the world would they place a person within a Genjutsu for the first part of the exams!? The idea was outrageous to her. And, that was exactly what she had always feared. She needed not even a Genjutsu - in this moment - to face what seemed to be her greatest fear: her own judgement of the shinobi world. For the utmost longest of times she had always wonder about and questioned the true methods of shinobi in their sneaky, slimey work. That was the most she could ever make of it. She was a kunoichi who practiced within the Medical field. Due to this, she could never really come to comprehend what war and bloodshed even came about for in the first place. She was, in many a sense, a rebel. She defied and denied the way "the system" worked in the shinobi world. She would always show a helping hand, kindness, and love. This was, of course, very contradictory with the way most shinobi operated. They are looked at by the civilians as murderous demons before protectors in some cases. This is not the title she wished to have for herself. However, she was still a part of her village's military force. This was something she simply could not deny. All that she had become was in due thanks to the teachings of Kumogakure. In turn, she would do what she must in order to protect, defend, and help her native village and country. She was very prideful when it came to the two. So, when it came down to it, she would probably murder any living being for the sake of others' safety. She would prefer that she would not have to.
Other than disobeying a command, how could she possibly get in trouble? As of then, she was very fearful. She refused to take hold of a paper laced with another's chakra. With her Kekkei Genkai she could clearly see how this paper effected the others which were also participating in the exams at the time. She, to her extent, defied her elders and leading officials due to good cause. She, regardless if it had been an exam, was smart enough to not even allow herself to be captured within a Genjutsu. To her, keeping herself out of a Genjutsu meant a Hell of a lot more than escaping one, or whatever they attempting to do with this little "test". Whatever it was, Hikari would never come to know or even understand or experience. It was something she found herself simply not interested in partaking within, as well, she had a bit of courage that'd she'd pass this very simply phase simply by figuring out it was a trick to begin with. She was honestly proud of herself.
She sat still for a moment longer. Once again, as she usually did, she activated her "All Seeing White Eyes" and peered out and about. Still she sat as her vision ranged about to all others who were trapped within a Genjutsu. With this ability to see the networking of their chakra she could tell when they would return to normal. She would sit and wait for this moment to come. Why? Because, it would allow her the perfect opportunity to trick those who were currently in charge of proctoring her. She had a plan. This plan was simply to get up and leave when everyone else did and act as if she, too, ended up caught within a Genjutsu. The Kumogakure kunoichi had not the slightest intentions of getting disqualified for any stupid reasons.
As she intended upon, after a while, the others involved within the exams began to awake from their casted illusions. One by one by one they all seemed to snap out of it. She, however, was one of the later ones allowed into a booth. Thankfully, she did keep track of those who did go in before her. She was a ninja. What else is she supposed to do beyond observing the world about her? She would wait. Wait right up until the one who had gone in right before her exited their booth. After taking some time till the chakra within her own paper dispersed, she took a deep breath. Slowly, she stood and rose from the desk and the position she was previously within. Had she really done alright with this exam? Would she pass? She did not know anything about the scoring rubric, or, if there even was one. She could only wish and hope, at this point, that they would be lenient and curtious when it came to their ways of judgement.
Making her last, tad bit of readjustments to her outfit she exited the room with a smile on her face. She seemed as if she was fully confident and aware that she had passed that first round of exams. {{1599 Words}}

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:42 pm
Working on it bad connection atm  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items