Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
[NemaColden] A Guardian's Lie [Shadow] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on…There are no white lies, there is only the blackest of destruction, and a white lie is the blackest of all.”

― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Earth is not the only livable planet in the galaxy. Hidden was a world called Kankyo, taken over by things that are not human. Vampires, Angels, Demons, Lycans, etc. They have created their own version of planet earth, time to time do they decide to explore the earth. Rarely do they stay for the reason of 'love'. Their continents include Ruhen, Paradeiso, Dorchadas, Darnvia, Eukasia, Almanzu, and Kenguru. But this story will focus on the continent of Dorchadas.

Dorchadas is the home for Dragons. Their life is a fantasy utopia version of medieval times. With a King and a Queen, but inside that castle is not Utopia. The first one had died, soon to be replaced by the King of Darnvia many years later, a Demon. No one really suffered much from that....except for the son. That son is Sohrab, a Prince with inheritance to the castle and also the ruling of the country. But according to Dragon law, he has to be at least 100 years old before ruling....and he is only 65 (which is barely a teenager for Dragons). So during that wait, he had decided to do some schooling...though no one know what he does.

The first father Sohrab had looked up to, the father even encouraged him and brought him a book that would push him past the ranks for his dream. But the second Father (named Nando Veridoro) seemed to see it as an excuse from 'duties'. That began the cycle of abuses for the Prince.

It lasted for a year, with insult to insult...it was considered mental and emotional abuse. With his Mom not even aware of what is happening, Sohrab decided that enough was enough. He knew it was best to get out of the situation so with his big wings, he decided to run away to Planet Earth....not looking back.

The girl in this story is...well...not average. Her mother is a big tough cop, as she had to live in dangerous situations. But their relationship is good, nothing wrong with it. Her Father though is the Mayor so she does have some sort of expectation to live up to, making sure she did not get any trouble of some sorts. The day that would change everything was her 16th birthday....a sort of tradition for girls to enjoy that sort. So to enjoy herself, she decided to go shopping at the mall with friends..just wanting to relax after a hard day's work at school. But when she arrived at the mall, she was met by a purplish fog that made everyone faint except for her, and a monster that planned on killing her for her 'special blood'.

About to meet Death in the eye, she was to be saved by a man that seem to be around her age who dealt with him no problem. Only problem is the guy said that this was not the last monster she will witness. And in order to be safe, she has to allow him to guard her....a contract of some sorts if they shake hands and she proposes him to be her guardian.

The girl has no idea that Sohrab however, is using her as an excuse to stay away from home. As he is aware that the 'special' girl was suppose to meet her 'true' guardian soon. So a white lie would not hurt right? He is protecting her after-all, even attending the same school as her to make sure no one (And the Seven Deadly Sins Gang) goes near her. But only time would tell if the White Lie will succumb him and the girl down the black hole....and if their relationship is the only way to avoid it.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Rules
1. No godmodding
2. Follow Gaia & Guild Terms
3. I expect at least one post a day....it too much: at least one post per week
4. No One-Liners
5. It is a romance...Yes....but it does not mean it starts right away.
6. Nothing above PG13 content.
7. Pm me with the title of the RP to reserve the spot, I will give you three days to give me your profile. If you do not give me your profile during that span of three days, that spot will reopen for someone else to take.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:47 pm
Profiles:

"Knowledge is Power...as long as you know when and how to use it."
Sohrab Hedgewood>>65>>Male

Sohrab//The Guardian

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Reading/Studying
ɷ Taking a Nice Walk
ɷ Animals (preferably Dogs)
ɷ Flying

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ His Step-Father (Nando)
➽ His two 'new' sisters (Whose Father is Nando)
➽ Running away from problems (but he had no other choice)
➽ The Human Media (Otherwise known as 'big fat liars')
➽ The People who think their life sucks

тαℓєитs
✱ Studying (He knows almost all creatures and weaknesses)
✱ Medical (CPR, First-Aid, etc.)
✱ Animals (How to help get id of anxieties, and aggressiveness)
✱ Playing the Flute (His Father's Flute)

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

He is more of a left-brained than a right-brainer, so it means he can be a bit more skeptic to the imagination or supernatural. Well it is almost impossible since human mythology included creatures he already met. But he is the guy that wants 'evidence' before he can make his decision type of guy. But if someone he trusts tells him something, he'll believe it...since he has trust in that person. He is a calm-demeaning guy who always tries to prevent conflict and also is willing to help people with their problems, after all...he was studying social science before his 'step-father' showed up.

When the step-father showed up, he had learned how to be more aggressive however when faced with a menacing threat, often times having people think he has a 2-sided personality. He has also learned that sometimes, it is best to just throw a punch to a face than scream at them for their ignorance and bias. He has no tolerance for Bias, religious opinions, and ignorance, so his anger comes quickly when he has to face a conservative, or a Republican. Which makes Sohrab...almost Bias as well.

мץ sтσяץ...

Before the whole situation, he has lived with good parents: a Mother and a Father. During that time however, Sohrab how to learn to embrace his Draog form while being warned that his Father will not live for much. His father was a winged-beast...a human with wings. He could only live for about 80-90 years while he and his mother can easily live past 150 years. As the only son of the Hedgewood family, he was often taking trips with his Father to many different countries to know the leaders and how different their lifestyles are.

His Father, being one from Ruhen (A Native American land), gave Sohrab a authentic flute to play on and a book which included many medical studies. Sohrab held that to his heart, even when his Father passed away at age 94. By then he was going to school, studying medical and social science as he knew that he would have to take his mother's place once he reaches 100 years old. But after 5 years of his father's death. Her mother remarried to another man; the King of Darnvia. Before anything, Sohrab didn't see him or talk to the man much until the marriage has been completed. By then the King discovered that Sohrab was not focusing on being a Prince and instead doing useless things; so the abuse began. It even got the point where after their argument, Nando (The step-father) had seen Sohrab's book which was the gift from his late father and threw it to the fire, with Sohrab saving the book despite heavy burns to his hands.

That was the final straw for Sohrab and for that. he ran away from home with all the studies and the clothes on his back. Now he is pretending to be a human girl's guardian....the girl with special blood that can either 1. give eternal life to anyone and/or 2. if having 'physical activity with the girl', their power will grow 100x stronger than ever. He wonders how long his little white lie will last.

★ Shadowstream-chan

NemaColden
"A Life for a Life"
Taya Colden>>20>>Female

NA//Girl of 'Special Blood'

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Likes
ɷAnimal(Loves Wolves and Canine types)
ɷSinging
ɷDancing
ɷPlays Piano

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Dislikes
➽Being Bullied
➽Fighting
➽Sight of Blood
➽Thunder and Lightning

тαℓєитs
✱Medicine
✱Singing
✱Dancing
✱Sewing

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

Taya is a timid type person but once she gets to know you, she can be kind, gentle and sweet but when it comes to her fears, she tends to show her fear more openly like if like and thunder were to strike then the next minute, she will be gone in order to hide from the loud noise.

мץ sтσяץ...

My story is rather simple to be honest, I have great parents and I love them both. I was born the only child, its gets lonely at times but I mange to make friends, not with humans but with dogs also. I mean I went to the zoo when I was young and I saw this beautiful white wolf, I look at her and she looks at me then I started to howl and then she started to howl back at me.

That when I started to love wolves, I continue to study about them so I can be able to work in preserves, zoos and another places that protect the wolf species. My mother and father surprise me one day with a german shepherd pup named Cearo. He follows me everywhere and he also protects me when I need him the most but most places do not accept dogs so I tend to leave him with my mother sometimes.

★ NemaColden

[imgleft]Image URL here[/imgleft]
[align=center][color=postingcolor 1][size=9][b][i]"Quote or Saying"[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[size=18][color=postingcolor 2]Full Name>>Age>>Gender[/color][/size][/align]
[color=postingcolor 3][size=16]Nickname//Role of RP[/size][/color]

[align=left][color=postingcolor 2][b][u]ι ℓσvє тнιs[/u][/b][/color]
[color=postingcolor 3]ɷ Likes
ɷ
ɷ
ɷ
ɷ [/color]

[color=postingcolor 2][b][u]םσит єvєи тяץ[/u][/b][/color]
[color=postingcolor 3]➽ Dislikes

➽ [/color][/align]

[color=postingcolor 2][b][u]тαℓєитs[/u][/b][/color]
[color=posting color 3]✱

✱ [/color]

[align=center][color=postingcolor 1]ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?[/color][/align]
[color=postingcolor 2]Personality...at least 10 sentences[/color]

[align=center][color=postingcolor 1]мץ sтσяץ...[/color][/align]
[color=postingcolor 2]Biography...at least 10 sentences[/color]

[align=right][color=postingcolor 1][size=9]★ Username[/size][/color][/align][size=18][/size]

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:12 am
ShadowStream-chan

Thank for accepting me, whenever you like we can start ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:30 pm
NemaColden

۩════════════════════════۩

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Sohrab Hedgewood▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"That was the final straw!" Sohrab shouted to an empty room; pitch black by the heavy curtains with a very small glimpse of moonlight reflecting onto the bamboo flooring of his bedroom. He wiped away the tears that stung on his face before packing up everything he needed to get the hell out of this shithole. He was tired of the crap he had to deal with from the so called Father, his Mother was too stupid to even realize the pain he was in. So with that he made his way to the porch connected to his bedroom, overlooking the ocean and the many stars it had before jumping off and let his wings spring out before flying off to find a portal to the human world.

Normally he would stay away from that place, always hearing how they had 'no stars' and the ignorance there was stronger than this world. But it was the only place that he could probably be....better off at. So with that while flying through the clean ocean, he chanted an unknown language making a bright blue light emit in front of him as he glided right on through, leaving nothing behind as the light vanished as soon as it came.

Upon going through the many bright lights, Sohrab had landed in a dark place, which he had soon discovered it was a forest of some sorts. Taking note of it, he also realized his mage-like clothing would attract too much attention and a few awkward moments so while he walked, he tried to figure out where he could get some clothes from. His answer came pretty quickly when he heard some screaming. A female scream.....that made Sohrab jump slightly. His eye widened as he followed the source of that sound, only to find out it was trouble. Sohrab had studied how human males had more sexual urges than wolves during mating season, so seeing one attempting a activity with a woman left the boy unamused but also a bit annoyed. For that he got out a bow and arrow and aimed it at the guy's head. With all his fingers, he let go of the arrow as he watched the stick and arrowhead go right through the man's head, blood splattered all around his head and clothes before he fell with a mighty thump. The girl did not even try to figure out who killed the attempted rapist, she just ran from there as quickly as she could.

"Humans...." He mumbled as he dropped down from the mighty hill and went to the male whose eyes and mouth were wide open. "You seem to be my size, nobody would mind if I stole the clothes." With that he brought the male into a darker spot of the area and stripped the corpse of his clothes.With that Sohrab had put on the Stolen Clothes with his older clothes inside his turquoise necklace. If a human wondered what it was, it was a technological advanced storage unit on the go. It was a modern marvel for Sohrab and the people back at Kankyo as traveling was the most common activity for people. But...some can't afford it....most people who can afford it are semi-rich travelers, or royals like Sohrab. So with that the boy left the naked Rapist in the forest and had burned the arrow that killed him with his breath; a dragon's breath which was not to be messed with.

He had kept on walking in the dark night as he knew he had to find shelter for the night. He grew very tired from everything that had happened. So during his walk, he had found an abandoned house that had fences all around it, as if it was in the middle of bankruptcy. Sohrab did not care and had decided to find a couch that was covered in some sort of wrap like it was going to be taken. With his claws, he teared the wrap apart and proceeded to sleep on the couch, sleep came as quickly as his body landed on the couch.

"HEY! HEY!" Sohrab had woken up to an angry man who seemed to find the 'teenager' on the couch with the wrap all around the floor. "What the hell are you doing here?! THIS IS FEDERAL PROPERTY!" Annoyed, Sohrab transformed into a dragon right in front of him, careful to make sure he did not get to his full size or the house will be torn apart. With that the dragon made a mighty roar to the man who later screamed and ran from the property. "I was trying to sleep!" He shouted back at the terrified man whom left for the hills. Sohrab sighed and changed back to his human form. "Uuugh, morning already? Well...time to explore." With that he picked up his bag and moved out of the premise.

He had figured out that there was a mall nearby and since it had the news stuff, he decided he can waste time there so he got over there, flicking his hair back and even putting on sunglasses so his red eyes would not be a distraction. Wandering around the mall, he hoped he would find a better place to stay....and a better purpose.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬The Fake Guardian▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:06 pm
ShadowStream-chan

~.:Taya:.~

Taya made it to the mall with her best friend Eva. She wears a white sleevless shirt with black pants and black heeled boots then Eva looks at Taya,"so what do you want to do?" Taya looks at her then she shrugs,"To be honest, I am not sure..I rather be home with Cearo.." then Eva chuckles,"I am sure he is fine, he might be with your mom enjoying life..besides, its your birthday..Come on!!" she drags Taya to a near by store.

Eva started picking out clothes and stuff for Taya to try on. Taya sighs, closed the curtain and started to changing then Eva looks around,"So you going to ask Kaiden out?" Taya nearly fell over then she said,"I-I don't know.." then Eva smiles,"come on, I am sure he likes you too I mean..being that your dad is the-" then Taya hushed her and peeks her head out of the curtain,"shh!! someone might hear you!!" Eva looks behind her to looks at Taya then Taya hides but she looks at herself in the mirror,"I just want someone to treat me as me nothing special.." she then puts on her regular clothes and came out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:14 pm
NemaColden

Sohrab did not pay much attention to everyone else around him nor the trends that everyone was talking about. It just seemed to be something Sohrab easily brushed off. It took maybe a few hours for a certaib creature to show up.

A dark creature...one that waited for the person with special blood. The creature looked like a golem with sharp teeth that stuck out of its mouth, as tall as the mall itself, hissing out venom from his underjaw. He had a turtle shell on his back, standing on two clawed feet. His skin was purple like the deadliest of poison as it started to appear slightly in the food court area, his spores letting out some purple aura. One that would make any human go unconscious in seconds...except Sohrab whose skin was invincible to that stuff, leaving only the girl with special blood. The creature hissed out words with a maniacal laughter: "I will find you one with special blood! And when I do! I will suck the life out of you and live eternally."

"Stupid monster..." For that he followed the monster to a clothing store which he figured out it was 'Forever 21'. With that the Monster tore his claws into the building as it caught sight of the girl with glasses, who bore an aura of the special one. "I finally found you-! One with special blood!"

"Wait a minute...special blood?"

It all came to him. His mother had been talking about how the girl/boy with that type of blood came every thousand years. And it was a popular person....sought after by the people of Kankyo to gain power or eternal life. Even popular method was that each prince/lord of the continents of his world would come to get her hand in marriage and hopefully get her/him to bear children. "If I remember correctly, to gain eternal life...you drink her blood. But to gain ultimate power....you have to make love....or force her/him...something like that." He mumbled, remembering how there was suppose to be a few guardians that would come soon. But something told him that the guardians was not coming soon when the monster decided to attempt to grab her.

He felt his body shake pretty damn good and the fact that this happened ********> He got down there, and in one swoop...landed between them and snatched the demon's hand, twisted it so he could throw him further away from the girl. "You messed with the wrong person!" His hair fluttered upward as his wings expanded even more, and the sunglasses that hid his eyes went off, showing off how bright blood red his eyes were. He glared at the monster as he then saw the demon flinch but then stood up again

"What the-?! It can't be! Your the Prince-!"

"Oh I am sooooo deeply touched." He said sarcastically as his claws expanded. "Now get out of here before I decided your my 999th victim swimming in your own blood." While standing there, he had decided to take this opportunity so he had to blow the demon away for a second so he could talk to the girl. "I'll explain everything later, but in order to protect you-!" He then had to remember how to get the pact done. Once remembering, he held out his hands. "I need you to give me permission to be your guardian. I was sent here because on your 20th birthday, you will be in danger and be attacked by these monsters. I need you to hold my hand and say that I, your name, give this man the power to guard me! You need to hurry if you want to live!"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:24 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya heard some thudding like falling to the ground, she opens the curtains then she drops her stuff, kneels beside Eva,"Eva?! Come on this is not funny!!" then she slowly turns and saw the monster. She closed her eyes as she saw it raise his claws an about to to strike but nothing happened. She opens her eyes and saw a man with wings.

Tears fall off her face then she saw the monster coming then she places her hand and grasped his then she cries but her eyes closed,"I, Taya give this man the power to guard me!!" she waited for something to happen but she felt the monster come even closer, him running sounds like thunder.

She wanted to hide then she grasped the stranger's hand tighter out of fear then she whispers,"please.." her body was shaking violently out of fear  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:35 pm
NemaColden

"Thanks, everything will be alright now." With that his body glowed to the point where now he had a mark on his collarbone as he then turned to see that the monster had returned. "Oh? You came back for more punishment?" With that he opened his free hand (With the other gripping on the girl...to comfort her mostly) as his hand let out a spiral of wind and water from the fountain nearby. The spiral grew bigger and bigger until it got to the size of an average beachball. "For threatening this girl's life, you have to perish." With that he fired the ball at the creature as suddenly the ball expanded like it was an octopus and entangled itself on the creature, letting out a huge spark of light.

The creature screamed as everything around it turned white, leaving him to vanish into nothingness. Sohrab sighed as he then let out another power. "Let all who sleep under the purple fog come back to consciousness." With that a wave of blue energy surrounded the mall as he then chanted: "And all who witnessed this supernatural event forget about it...except the girl that is with me." With that the purple fog vanished and everyone was soon waking up from unconsciousness, wondering what was going on. Sohrab then went back to pick up the sunglasses that dropped and put it back on to hide his eyes. "That creature was easy, there will be more challenging opponents. And anyway, seems like your with your friends I'll go away and explain everything once your ready...unless you need me to accompany you...I promise to not get TOO involved with your life unless threatened."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya held on to the hand that was on her shoulder but she opens her eyes and just in time, she saw the monster disappear then she lets go of the strangers hand then she said,"what happened? what was that thing?" Eva groans as she sits up and then Taya looks at her then said,"Eva?"she looks at Taya then said,"what happened? must be an earthquake.." Taya looks at the stranger then said,"what is you name?"

She wanted to know his name and also she had so many questions in her mind. What just happened? who was this guy? and what did the monster mean by special blood? she wanted her questions answered and the the only one that can answer that was this man in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:08 pm
NemaColden

His magic had done the trick where everyone had just thought that it was an earthquake that happened. He was going to leave as now he was done pretending to be a guardian until the girl kept her grip on him, forcing him to stay in place. He then sighed as he then went to the girl's friend who woke up. "Excuse me, I need to borrow her for a quick second." For that he pulled her away to a private area in the store as he then sighs. "I guess you want the answers now. My name is Sohrab Hedgewood, the Prince of Dorchadas.....and yes it is another world you humans are not aware of but besides that point, every thousand years from my studies there is someone like you....with blood as special as none other. There will be many crooks and criminals like that creature you saw from my world that will be coming after you. And I am not going to be very light on this...if they were to capture you...they can do two things to get that blood. One is to kill you and drink the blood, they will gain eternal life. But if someone wanted unlimited power, they would either have to three things. Minimum would be a kiss, moderate would be just licking the skin, and for maximum....well..let's just say that have to have sex with you it's a bit complicated at that point." He put his hands out like he had nothing to do with the whole 'sex' ordeal.

"And sometimes people in my world would want you for their kingdom because of how special you are. There are suppose to be more than me but I guess they didn't show up....lazy asses. Some would want you as a mate because if you bear children then well...let's just say that child will be very powerful." He knew he had told a lot so he coughed. "Besides all that, I was assigned to make sure nothing bad happens to you, and if it gets to what I don't think will happen, you can be mine but uhhh....that won't happen I don't think. I am just assigned to make sure no one kills you or rapes you." He then shifted his sunglasses slightly, the thought of having sex made his cheeks tinted pink. "Now that was out of the way, we will have to get used to each other's presence.....what would be your name?"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:23 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Eva turns and looks at the stranger, she was about to say something until they both walk out of the store then she stands up and thought,*man Taya, why do you always get the cute guys..* then she sighs and walks out of the store and out of the mall leaving Taya with the stranger.

Taya places her hands on her arms and she blushed heavily as he explained about how to get unlimited power then she looks up as she heard that some of those that are willing to protect her, want to be hers. Her eyes widened as he said that if she were to give birth to a child then he or she would become powerful.

Taya's cheeks also tinted pink of the thought of having sex then she shakes her head to try and not think about it anymore then she looks at him and gave a gentle smile,"My name is Taya Colden..I wanted to say thank you for saving me.." she grabs a small cloth from her pocket, takes off her glasses but she looks up at him with her silver and icy blue eyes and smiles more then she puts back the cloth and puts on her glasses.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:48 pm
NemaColden

He nodded as he then saw that her friend left. "Looks like your friend is a little irritated...don't know why though. And since we share a contract, I know where you are at all times. So I'll meet you back at your house." He then patted her on the head before leaving to disappear. He knew the girl will be alright for now, so he just decided to stay a good distance so he can see her, but the evil cannot see him. For that he soon can sense people showing up. And he knew what it was.

So he got to where the portal was, and saw that a few people were there. With that he knew who they were; Taya's guardians. For that Sohrab knew if they came, then one she will know he lied and two....they will be ******** crappy because he was the one who saved her and that they were late. So he approached them and decided he had no choice but to do another spell: "Sorry, you need to disappear." With that he did a spell to which they were sent back to the world, leaving no memory for them to know they were suppose to guard someone. With that spell done, all the sudden he had heard a voice from below. There was a watch that was turquoise and it was glowing every time words came out. For humans that don't know, it is a wireless non-satellite phone on the go. So Sohrab picked it up to hear someone on the line. "Hello? Anyone there?"

"Yes."

"Oh good! You must be one of the Guardians...have you found the girl?" Sohrab looked away and sighed, this will be complicated. "Yes and I am the only one left standing. The monsters were too tough for the poor men. I had it handled pretty quickly though." The person on the other hand expressed shock and sheer apologetic as the person spoke up: "She made a contract with you?" "Yes, so tell everyone that I got it handled and I will....." He hated saying this but it was the only way to get it going. "I'll make her mine. As promised. Tell them I'm Sohrab Hedgewood, Prince of Dorchadas assigned to protect and serve."

"Sohrab...alrighty, best of luck. If anything occurs, call me. I'm Sora." Sohrab nodded and turned it off before he then left to go find a home to stay at.

With that he tracked the girl from the mall to her home in which he landed on the tree in the backyard. Once there, he heard a dog aggressively barking at him. For that he saw no one else was there so he jumped down and put his hand out for the dog to sniff. Sohrab used another spell so the dog could clearly see he was no threat and in fact, was his best friend. So the Dog yipped and laid on his back. "You a cute little doggy, oh yes you are." Sohrab rubbed the dog's tummy and chin as he was kind of being...well...almost a kid again. "Whose the best little guard dog? You are~ You are~!"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:03 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya flinched as he pats her head then she saw him leave then she smiles toward him but snaps out of it and runs toward her friend. Eva dropped Taya off to her home then Eva said,"hey Taya, call me later okay?" then Taya smiles and waves bye to her,"I will.." then she grabs her stuff and opens the front door of her home,"Hello? mom? dad?" she saw a note by her mother saying that she will be home late tonight then also another note from her father saying that he won't be home for a 2 weeks due to a situation that needed his help.

Taya sighs and places the notes down on the table then she heard Cearo barking then she places her things down, opens the back door and said,"Cearo, I'm-"she saw Sohrab playing with him then she said,"Soharb? what are you doing here?" Cearo lifts his head, rolls back up and runs over to Taya who kneels down and pets his head.

Cearo is a pure black german shepherd with navy blue eyes with a hint of silver in them, around his neck is a studded collar and with his tag that says his name and a bodyguard certified badge clipped on it. Taya stands up and Cearo pants happily as he walks over to Soharb with his tail wagging.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff