12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GFX Made by Anzen Hatsukoi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Coding(if any) done by Anzen Hatsukoi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Pictures found on Google Images, Zerochan, and Pinterest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I take no credit for pictures as they do not belong to me  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image

User ImageI'm a Semi-lit to lit rper, though how much I write depends on how much I'm given to work with so. I'm a teenager, attending High School at the moment so please understand I do, do things outside of the rping world as I am in quite a lot of clubs and also I have tutoring after school, which usually eats up two hours of my day after school on three different days. I also have homework and babysitting too. I understand If your excited to keep continuing the rp, I'm like that too but I need a partner that can deal with a reply that may not come the same day as their reply. Though I will post updates or so if I'm having more time in my schedule in which then I can reply like crazy. Those updates shall be posted at the bottom of this paragraph but before my list. Also I prefer to rp in the forums for certain things(mostly because its easier to do coding and layouts in forum style then guild style), though this doesn't mean I won't rp in the guilds. I don't mind doing that, it's just that once it gets pasted a one on one rp then I have to do forums(I don't know why honestly besides the coding, I just like forums better). Though I won't turn up the offer to join a guild group rp if I like the plot and what not so invite away! Now even though this is a Yaoi and Yuri thread I prefer doing Yaoi over Yuri though there will be days I want to do yuri, it's been a long time since I've done yuri but I remember last time I did a yuri rp I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I will be posting a list of things I rp and don't rp. Also I'll quickly put up a brief statement of what I expect from my partner.

Schedule(Currently):
I'm busier than a bee and to be honest I only have time for a few characters. Taking into account I have two in another guild and one in forums I'd like to say right now I'm packed and have no real time to rp a fourth here.

Expectations:
✰ I like partners that are semi lit to literate.

✰ People that have pretty posts that don't try to blind me. I love looking at gfxs so please if you can't make gfxs or don't want others to make them for you due to prices(I completely understand that! >.<) Then at least have character name and a picture, with color too. It can be simple or extravagant you're choice!

✰ No page stretchers! You know what I mean. Those obnoxiously large images that stretch the page length and the width of the page. I can't stand those! Not only does it make all my hard work on gfxs and coding go to waste but also it takes me forever to read something due to the paragraphs being stretched out!

✰ Also a big must for me.. please quote me! I live off of quotes, as it's the only way I'm going to remember you... unless I'm really into our rp then I'm eyeballing that page everyday, lol. Though seriously rp me as I'll forget which guild topic/forum post I need to go to, to even respond or check if I have a reply.

✰Someone who doesn't mind being called 'Lovely' or 'Darling' or some other weird crap I come up with. I like calling people Lovelies or Darlings most of the time, because well I like dong that. If that bothers you at least tell me so I don't end up pissing you of off. Thanks!~❤

Now onto the things I do and don't do. Please respect that this list can change with time, as I've only done so many rps and those rps were either good or they went horribly wrong and have become apart of the past I never want to speak of again. Many things of the dislike list is probably from rp experiences I've had the pleasure(not) of experiencing.

Gay things(yaoi, yuri, and whatever gay like categories)
Smut(though scenes involving this may have to be done in pms or time skipped. Just so we don't get ourselves in trouble! Tehee!)
Anything else that I'm asked about. Lol, I can't think of anything at the moment.

To much fluff that I think I might drown in it....
Feet fetishes(no absolutely no...)
Mary Sues and their counterparts. Make you characters interesting! Give them depth!
Anything I can think of later. Lol, hopefully this list doesn't get to long later!  

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

User Image
This is the Directory! Welcome as I guild you through my maze of characters!

First Page:
Creation / Disclaimer Post
About Me
Directory
Profile Skeleton

Second Page:
✰ Starting Post for Males
Maximus John McCarthy - Eighteen - 0
Ayce Sakura Marci - Twenty - 1
✰ Character Name Here - Age - # of partners currently rping with this character

Third Page:
✰ Starting Post for Females

Fourth Page:
✰ Opening post, signifies the grand opening of the topic.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Humans Skeleton

[align=center][img][/img][/align]

[align=left][u][size=13][color=#47022B]General[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/u][/align]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Name[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#E2C1A9][size=14]→[/size][/color] [size=10][color=sigcolor]enter name[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Nickname[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#E2C1A9][size=14]→[/size][/color] [size=10][color=sigcolor]enter[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Age[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#E2C1A9][size=14]→[/size][/color] [size=10][color=sigcolor]enter[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Gender[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Position[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Race[/color][/size]

[align=left][u][size=13][color=#47022B]Up Close[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/u][/align]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Eye Color[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Hair Color[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Hair Length / Hair Style[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Build[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Height[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Weight[/color][/size]

[align=left][u][size=13][color=#47022B]Deep Down[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/u][/align]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Personality[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]History[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Likes[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Dislikes[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Talents[/color][/size]

[align=left][u][size=13][color=#47022B]Extra[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/u][/align]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Theme[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Additional Notes[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Post Layout[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#E2C1A9][size=14]→[/size][/color] [size=10][color=sigcolor]enter link or spoiler[/color][/size]

Non-Human

[align=center][img][/img][/align]

[align=left][u][size=13][color=#47022B]General[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/u][/align]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Name[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#E2C1A9][size=14]→[/size][/color] [size=10][color=sigcolor]enter name[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Nickname[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Age[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Gender[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Position[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Race[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Alternate Form[/color][/size]

[align=left][u][size=13][color=#47022B]Up Close[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/u][/align]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Eye Color[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Hair Color[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Hair Length / Hair Style[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Build[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Height[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Weight[/color][/size]

[align=left][u][size=13][color=#47022B]Deep Down[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/u][/align]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Personality[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]History[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Likes[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Dislikes[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Talents[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Powers[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Weaknesses[/color][/size]

[align=left][u][size=13][color=#47022B]Extra[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/u][/align]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Theme[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Additional Notes[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=#B88D86]Post Layout[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#E2C1A9][size=14]→[/size][/color] [size=10][color=sigcolor]enter link or spoiler[/color][/size]

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers