Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:57 pm
GhouIs

User Image

Sunbeams shot down through the branches of Tipsy's great big tree, lighting the hollow. She was busily working, humming happily. She'd recently put out word that she had new, milder concoctions for those who didn't like how strong her normal things were. She was rather excited for new customers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          Freezing Step was not the sort to shy away from a new experience. Forever a lackadaisacal, whim-driven being; she rarely stopped to think about her actions before carrying them out. And, even when she did, the minutes taken to stop and think only tended to propel her onwards despite the very obvious flaws of her so-called "plans". Negative thought was not something the doe was susceptible to, after all; be it a good quality, or bad.

The frozen doe had heard talk throughout Matope of a lass known to the world as Tipsy and had immediate set out to find this crimson-colored acha; intent on trying whatever it was the kin was peddling, as the rumors were it was quite magnificent. It took Step a while, but after some stumbling around, the navigation-challenged doe managed to find the tree that harbored Tipsy and her wares; a grin tugging at the corners of Step's mouth when she finally caught sight of the other acha, working and humming.

"Hello there! Freezing Step called out, rather abruptly, as she trodded her path towards Tipsy with excitement in each hoof-fall. "I've come to try your, um- youuuur- ah, your whatever it is that you've got!"

Patmos of Endtimes

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:32 pm
GhouIs

Tipsy's head jerked up and her face lit up. "Welcome! Come in! I'm Tipsy! Find a place to rest and I'll bring you some samples." The dark acha busied herself, bringing over a rough clay bowl. Inside it there was a mixture of cherry juice and cherry wine, with a few preserved cherries floating in it. "Here we are! A cherry delight. Sip it slowly to enjoy it to the fullest."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:43 pm
Step smiled a big smile, going over to settle exactly where Tipsy had indicated. She took the few seconds she had alone to herself to gaze around the area that the crimson doe had made home; enjoying the way the light filtered through the great tree above. Before she knew it, a small bowl containing a reddish liquid was placed in front of her; cherries bobbing at its surface. Step nods in response to Tipsy's words; eyes alight with excitement. "Yes. Slowly, slowly!" And then she drank, enjoying the sweet yet somehow dry taste of the fruity concoction that had been given to her.

Patmos of Endtimes

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:59 pm
GhouIs

In the hollows of the roots were wax-sealed logs, and a large, flat stone in the sunlight had bits and bobs along it. Bushels of fruit and grains lined the rocky walls. A small well bubbled in a tiny cave. "I'm working to make the drinks a bit less strong. Not everyone can handle the full drinks. I have to use fresh juices, though. Do you like it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:19 pm
Freezing Step looked up at the other Acha, licking her lips to revel one of her famous ever-lasting grins. "It's delightful!" She exclaims, voice rising a pitch or two. There's a warmness in her belly that she doesn't quite know how to explain, and she laughs at the feeling. "Is there more, Tipsy?"

Patmos of Endtimes

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:54 pm
GhouIs

The warmth of success filled her chest, and she pranced happily. "Wonderful! And yes, there are a few other kinds. I have orange juice with a grain alcohol and raspberries in, and a peach juice with berry wine and honey." Her gaze was very direct and eager. "I hope you will be honest with me on the combination of flavors. I hope to make them more often."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:58 pm
Step's jaw dropped in delight, and she stood, giving a shiver of excitement. At mention of honesty, though, Step suddenly looked bashful. "Well, to be honest, Tipsy; I really will probably like them all. Just hearing the combinations of the words makes me think that."

Patmos of Endtimes

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:14 pm
GhouIs

She giggled and brought over another crude bowl, this with the peaches and honey. "I test them all myself, first, but I'm a firm believer in not relying on oneself entirely for opinions."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:20 pm
Step lets out a laugh. "But aren't your opinions the only ones that matter to you?" She asks, before bending down to drink another bowlful of the delicious liquid being delivered to her. This one, too, was sweet; but in a different, creamier sort of way that made Step's throat tingle.

Patmos of Endtimes

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:31 pm
GhouIs

She tipped her head. "Motherfather, no! Certainly I believe that I can trust my own opinion in matters I am familiar with, but the opinions of coworkers and customers are the most important of all." She knelt next to Step and relaxed. "It is through the opinions and problems of others that I gain my inspiration."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:04 pm
Step finished up the rest of the creamy liquid and redirected her attention back to the other acha; one eyebrow perked as she regarded the other in a serious a tone she could muster. "But, when you are alone and you close your eyes at night; it's only your thoughts that you here, isn't that right? So why does it matter what the rest of the world thinks, when you can only know your own mind?" The frozen doe tilts her head to the side, as though confused by Tipsy's mindset. Then she shakes her head, grinning. "Then again, it isn't like anyone thinks this concoction of your's is bad!" She laughs, stamping one of her hooves excitedly against the ground.

Patmos of Endtimes

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:17 pm
GhouIs

Tipsy looked out over her sleepy scene, feeling content. "When I close my eyes at night," she started slowly. "It's not my inner voice I hear, nor my own thoughts I see, but all the stars in the sky, dancing. And when I see that, I think that I'm not alone, and I never will be."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:25 pm
Step sat back on her haunches, picturing the image that Tipsy was describing so beautifully. "Well, it sounds like your nighttime routine can't compare to mine." The doe gives a soft hiccup, then laughs; surprised at the sound her own diaphragm had produced. "By the way, what is this flavorful beverage? I've never had anything like it! I feel so warm; so happy!" She hics and giggles again, eyes near-disappearing in the light of her smile.

Patmos of Endtimes

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:05 pm
GhouIs

"It's called alcohol. When you mix certain things together, and give them time to ferment, the alcohol forms in it. In small doses, it can be medicinal and beneficial. In larger doses, like my drinks, it gives kin euphoria and does take away inhibitions. If you want to continue, you can try the last one, but that's all I recommend for the day if you aren't used to it." She got to her hooves, tipping her head in solicitous question to see if Step would like to try more.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff