Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Hidden Gate Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:44 pm
It is a well known fact that Hell has up to nine gates meant for each of the sins. Everyone knows this. What only a select few know is that there's actually a Tenth Gate, one the Devil himself has separate from the rest of the gates. Inside of this hidden gate known only by the princes kings of Hell that is so unlike the other nine is the solitary building set in the middle of a dark lake. There's no flames here though the air is extremely hot and the lake is always freezing cold.

Who resides in this gate you ask? Orphaned demon children of great ability of course. The Devil took these boys and girls in because of their skills for such young children and he needed someone to run this gate capable of dragging the living and the dead inside of it. It's the only gate able to do this. After taking in these demonic boys and girls, he raised them in a way to create the perfect prince king for this gate. What he didn't expect was the Sky Demon King to pick on some of these kids and anger Chestra Kuhani, one of the younger boys with a fiery temper. While it thrilled the Devil that two of the orphaned boys took out not only a king of Hell, but a somewhat large militia of demons, that ruled out two of his candidates for this hidden gate as they took over the Sky Demon King's domain.

Over time, the remaining children became older and some were even taken under the wings of the other demon kings. Some just disappeared. For those that remained, unrest started becoming more noticeable. Lymbo, named after purgatory for his neutrality in all things, lacked this feeling among other emotions altogether. He'd never put much effort into anything besides his naps, so why start now? The others that remained, however, wanted him to feel something for their siblings and continued trying to make him feel something for several years. By the time he was fourteen, at the latest, he was alone in the secret gate and the ruler of this lonely domain. At least he thought he was until someone who wasn't supposed to be there showed up.

Not having been the king of a gate that supposedly didn't exist for long, he was still a rather monotonous if not just seriously lacking in the ability to show emotion young man. Will this strange new visitor help this young man understand emotions other than boredom or just become another toy for him to break in this realm of wicked things, dark dreams and despair?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:54 pm
Pure T0rture
And a young Lymbo. I went ahead and made the first post.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
You want me to do what now?
xxxxxIt'd been some time since the closest people to a family he'd ever had ended up leaving him all to his lonesome here, but the white haired demon didn't seem to mind it. Overall, the silence that came with them no longer being around meant no more favors being asked. He'd actually been pretty thrilled to have the entire place to himself so he could just nap the day away albeit he'd never expressed it. Then came the whole heap of terrible news that came with being the only one here. According to his step-father, the head honcho of Hell that is, this was supposed to be a gate to break the living to become servants to demon kin alongside souls the big man downstairs opted to pick out of purgatory. The building on the lake was where these souls and people were supposed to live during their time here until they broke to the point of no return, ceasing to exist entirely, or were to return as broken men, women and children. Oh what fun it is to ride on a nonexistant gate.

xxxxxAs soon as the snowy white haired demon received word, he was set to work cleaning up the place and collecting these people. Lymbo, as so many called him, would get scolded for ignoring his residents to take his naps, but it didn't stop him from doing it. It wasn't like they could leave the gate without him letting them out anyways. This very habit of taking naps was exactly what he was trying to do now in one of his most favorite spots; under a dead tree by the dark, frigid lake surrounding the solitary building. Considering the only interaction he got to have was in breaking the wills of others, this place still radiated an air of emptiness though the voices of his residents echoed through the halls. It was entirely different from those he considered brothers and sisters. It sucked even more that Chestra was no longer around with his cheesy jokes.

xxxxxRolling onto his side, the demon yawned out of habit while keeping his eyes shut. Even when he felt a presence outside of that building, his eyes remained closed. It wasn't the big man nor was it a resident so he wasn't too worried about it. It's not like they'd find much here anyways.
That sounds like too much of an effort...

. . : Quarter Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Half Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Full Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Weapon of Bored Choice : . .
(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:22 pm
Dantes_river
Totally stealing your posting style, btw.

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxStepping lightly onto the ground as she slid through her portal, Desiré looked around carefully, blinking. she'd expected more. especially considering that this was supposed to be the place where all those new kids were from? come to think of it, how had her father managed to hide this gate from her for so long? as usual, the blond appeared unable to see past the end of her nose.
xxxxx"i don't get what the big deal about this place is. honestly, its rather boring here," she drawled, kneeling down to pick up some rocks off the ground. standing once more, the girl gave a sigh and began tossing them in the air. as they started to fly through the air, she began to sing, color streaming off of the various pebbles and pulsing in time to her music. "Put on your war paint! You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down. Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground! We are the jack-o-lanterns in July. Setting fire to the sky! He-here comes this rising tide! So come on!! Put on your war paint!" by the end of her song, the sky was alight with mini comets of various colors.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image[/spoiler

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Pure T0rture
I'll just take that as you liking the simplicity of it. ;3

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxxHearing the girl's voice as if she were right beside him, the demon snickered inwardly on her opinion of this place. No s**t this was one of the most boring places to exist. Letting lightning strike her little rocks and yet releasing what gravitational control she'd had over them just to mess with her, the electricity's humming between it's jumping between the rocks and the whistling that came with their movements shifted the tune. Other than readjusting his arms under his head, Lymbo didn't really budge from under the tree. How was it that Nitani and Chestra would respond to her singing? Oh yes. Those morons would give her some kind of other tune.

xxxxx"When Rome's in ruins, we are the lions free of the coliseum. In poison places, we are the anti-venom. We're the beginning of the end. Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds. It's all over now before it has begun. We've already won! We are wild! We are like young volcanoes. We are wild! Americana, exotica. Do you wanna feel a little beautiful, baby? Yeah," he started up to the shift of the tune she'd already created and he just altered. It wasn't like it took any real effort to play with electricity and gravity in unison. Finally lifting his hand up over him in a lazed mannerism, he made the electricity vanish and the rocks stop altogether. Tightening his hand into a fist ever so briefly, the rocks crashed into the ground and leaving little craters in the ground. Oh the way he'd enjoyed lifting Chestra and Sedynn out of arm's reach so they'd stop poking him to get him to get up.

xxxxxLetting himself lift up off the ground, the silvery white haired demon gave an audible sigh before his deep blue-green, mostly tinted green, eyes shifted towards the girl. What the heck was with the get-up? Succubus? No. Succubi weren't interested in this place even in the slightest. Nobility amongst demon kin? Possibly. She could probably even be an offspring between one of the princes kings of one of the other gates. Setting his feet back on the ground, he began a slow and obviously unhappy trudge over to her. He really didn't want to be standing much less walking. Was there no such thing as naps to these rulers of gates.

xxxxx"Congrats. You've found the most dreadfully borin' place in Hell. Unfortunately, now that ya've come all the way 'ere jus' t'find it, I'm gonna hafta kill ya which is gonna be a serious pain in my arse. Jus' don' move an' it'll be over real quick-like," he muttered, his face and tone lacking in expressing the fact that he was both surprised she'd even found this place and his slight bit of embarrassment at being caught by an upperclass demon - half-demon? - taking a nap. Even the way he spoke made it apparent that he really was far too lazy to even be taking the time out to ask her to sit still while he tried crushing her. "Maybe if I make ya look like one of them little origami things, the big man might actually be glad I did somethin'... We'll see."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:39 pm
Dantes_river
heh, yup~

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxSpinning when she heard the other voice, the demoness gave a grin and put a hand on her hip. of course, his taking over her comets didn't stop the light show from continuing, but her distraction certainly did.
xxxxx"quite the voice you've got, there," she hummed, flickering slightly before she appeared in the tree that he'd been in moments before. "i imagine you'd be quite popular for it if you weren't stuck here."
xxxxx"now let's see," she hummed, a sphere of light forming at the tip of her finger. "White hair, Cranky demeanor when not sleeping. You must be Lazy a** Lymbo." she hummed, ignoring the fact that he was trying to kill her; he wouldn't be the first, nor would he be the last. With that statement made, the light at the end of her finger flew towards him and began to orbit around him, turning various colors of the rainbow as it did so.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:35 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxxFeeling his eye twitch slightly when a dark orb of red, blue and purple flashed where she'd been standing yet missing, Lymbo shifted his gaze towards the tree where the blonde now was seated in a sluggish mannerism. "As if I care about popularity. Besides, it's the response two of the boys I knew would've given if they were still here. That's all it was," he muttered with a half-shrug. Tilting his head to the side slightly to expose the flaming blue skull on the side of his neck, his brow rose slightly. "They speak of me, the boy even the sin called Sloth refused to take under his wing? I suppose I should feel honored you know my name, but it's incorrect that I'm cranky when I'm not asleep. I just don't care. Everything's just so boring that it's easier to sleep than to try keeping myself awake."

xxxxxIt was surprising hearing that someone spoke of him when the only few that knew him besides the kings and the big man simply disappeared, became apprentices under the other kings or took over another gate entirely. The fact that she knew his nickname among the other demonic children that'd been here would have to mean she spoke with one of them which meant he'd been right about her being an upperclass demon. Ignoring her light show entirely, he opened his hand up just for lightning to strike his hand and make an odd scythe form up.

xxxxx"I said to stay still by the way. You should learn to follow directions 'cause you're making me put in more effort than it's worth," he added, his grammar having cleared itself up while he crouched down a little. Shifting how he was holding the scythe, he leapt up off the ground towards the female and swung making it apparent that the lazy a** was definitely just something he preferred others thinking about him. "Definitely too much of an effort." Hearing his name, he froze in mid-air and mid-swing. Crap.

xxxxxSighing heavily, he dropped like a rock to the ground. "What're you even doing here, Miss High-and-Mighty? If you're just here to pick a fight for one of the others who used to live here, go tell them I said to go fxck themselves. Same goes with the other kings. If you're here for the big man, well I don't have a witty retort for him yet that won't end up in more physical activity than it's worth in taking care of this gate for him," he sighed obviously ignoring the voice that'd called for him. Dropping the head of his scythe into the dirt, he just shuffled a little towards his original spot and dropped back into a seated position. Crap. His irritation at her moving exposed part of the fact that he wasn't really all that lazy. He just restrained everything he had while either sleeping or pretending to sleep so as to avoid people.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:54 pm
Dantes_river
heh, yup~

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxBlocking his scythe, was now a black blade that she peaked around to look at him. "i'm here to settle my curiosity," she purred, tapping her nails on the tree as she pulled her sword away just enough to sit comfortably.
xxxxx“There've been so many new prodigies appearing, all claiming to come from this tenth gate that no one talks about. And top it off with daddy having been disappearing lately, i just had to know what was going on." she hummed, brushing her hair from her face with her free hand.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image[/spoiler

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxxNodding slightly yet keeping his gaze on the dark, unmoving surface of the lake, Lymbo could understand her curiosity. Why had all of these children been kept here and how did they become so skilled so quickly? Many asked these questions and though they were rather simple, no one understood. "The prodigies? Oh. You must mean Devain, Terryn, Lukas, Karl, Nickolai, Kichirou, Jackal, Heine, Reich, Gale, Hillis, Wes, Matthew, Kenneth, Will, Nicholas, Alana, Eric, Rayne, Demetri, Yemelyn, Nitani, Alianna, Seóras, Sharon, Alyssa, Lee, Nelu, Babtiste, Vanya, Ash, Axton, Arséne, Théo, Brogan, Aremus, Kuzma, Yagami, Holly, Lavrenti, Beria, Kawanne, Adrian, Laurence, Lyrr O'Callahan, Gregori, Cristophe, Le'Vaunte, Támhas and Vivian Ashton, Victoria, Lynn and Lyon Rhodes, Saveli Blackwood, Tristan, Feidlimid, Radu, Beligan, Ahtahka, Abbott, Ruairi Fortuna, Serena, Ion, Jing Lang, Damhán, Kiara, Sierra, Hideaki, Kobayashi, Katsuo Ohtani, Seaghdh, Ayumu, Hiroshi, Caleb, Sedynn Ashani, Chestra Kuhani, Jedah and Veda. Well sorry to disappoint you, but all of the prodigies are gone and only Lazy a** Lymbo dwells here. That only makes the place that much boring so go on and leave like everyone else," he responded while wondering how each of those he'd listed off were doing, their faces flashing through his head. Fricking idiots showing off in front of the kings and leaving him here.

xxxxxHearing the big man was gone was surprising yet not too surprising. He hadn't been lectured in over a week, he was estimating, about taking his naps outside. "So you're one of the big man's offspring... I suppose that means it's fine if you're here then. He didn't exactly say whether his kids were forbidden from entering here or not after all. Since it's so boring here, however, I doubt you'll stay long. Probably just here to lecture me for your old man about taking naps out here instead of dealin' with the residents," he muttered, his words starting to slur together again. Yawning, he dropped backwards with his eyes closed once again though his hand still loosely held his scythe. "I'll get back to work after a short nap. There's not a lot to do here anyways."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:32 pm
Dantes_river
so upon talking to Tara a while ago, i was told that desire & serenity's mother is a siren >.>;;

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxJumping down from the tree, the girl gave a frown. "Let me make two things perfectly clear to you; one, I don't care if you're napping or whatever; and two, I'm my own person, I'm not here because daddy wants me to be or because of anyone else." she growled, giving him a cold stare from behind her now fairly messy hair.
xxxxxSpinning on her heel, the blonde stomped off towards the water where she'd been earlier. After kicking off her shoes, she gave an aggravated growl and flopped face first into the water, glaring into the depths of the lake, several gills opening on her neck. Why are boys so dumb, mom?
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:48 pm
Pure T0rture
What a twist! That's good to know though.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxxHe could hear the girl move and how she defended herself with hostility, but it didn't mean he was going to move. Lymbo could even defend himself with ease yet he just gave a slight sniff as his response. This fair haired demon understood quite well that everyone was their own person too. Most he came across either worked for the big man upstairs, the big man upstairs or one of the kings of Hell. No one came here just because. It was suicide. Unfortunately for all people, he wasn't going to put in the effort to do that... At least not until he heard the splash from the edge of the lake that is.

xxxxxSitting up abruptly, his eyes flickering over where she'd wandered, he bristled. Having sparks start dancing around him, the young demon dragged himself back up to his feet and padded over to the girl without disturbing the water whatsoever. Stopping a pace or two from the blonde, his eyes flashed red just as a pulsation of energy surrounded both him and her and cut off gravity entirely. "I said to stop causing me trouble, girl. The lake is off limits. That building is off limits. Have your fun on land, Miss Independent. And just for your information, you only said you came out of curiosity. I know quite well how everyone is their own person considering I got that lecture from Sedynn a million different times. It doesn't mean you're not opting to still obey the big man and making sure I'm working. Saying the big man's missing was highly original though," he growled, his lazy streak having finally come to an abrupt halt. Shifting his gaze out over the water, his eye twitched when a fin came up out of the water only for a dark smile to pass over his lips as it suddenly dropped back down like a rock. Grabbing her foot with his freehand, he pulled her back over the land before letting gravity return around them. "Beligan, Ahtahka, Lynn and Lyon don't like outsiders in their lake. They might not be here, but their familiars are. You're not Nitani, Sierra, Sedynn, Chestra, Radu or Vanya and while you may be the big man's kid, that doesn't mean you'd stand a chance against them. They know this lake like the back of their webbed hands unlike you. Stupid..."

xxxxxLetting out a slow breath, he started spinning his scythe around in front of him to the point it became a blur. After a second or two, it turned into a blurred light that he chunked up into the sky. "Control your familiar, Ahtahka. You know what happened to the last one when it tried killing Beligan's familiar. I won't hesitate to do it again. She doesn't know our rules," he growled when a solid black creature looking like a mutated shark suddenly began floating above the lake with the dark water floating in a thin layer around it. Dropping it back into the water, he gave yet another yawn while letting his shoulders drop back into it's slouch and poking the girl with his foot. "Seriously, chickadee, stop causing me problems and I'll give you the others' rules. And tell don't tell anyone I'm not really all that lazy. I don't want people to expect great things from me just 'cause I grew up here. None of us wanted all of the attention we get." Leaving it at that, the rocks from earlier lifted back up with the odd spinning motion and electricity bouncing around in a new tune. Humming to himself, the demon began a slight dance that went well with the music.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:50 pm
Dantes_river
indeed it is

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxCoughing loudly as she was pulled from the water, Desire lay on the ground with a hand on her neck as she tried to get her lungs back in working order. "d-don't just pull me from the water like that; you could kill a person!" she wheezed, the gills on her neck slowly starting to close up as she sat up, shooting him a glare.
xxxxxOnce she could actually breathe again, she gave a slow sigh and heaved herself off the ground, brushing some dirt off of her skirt. "you're right about one thing though, i wouldn't stand a chance against something like that in this state." she chuckled, pulling a hand through her fairly muddy hair.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:29 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxxGiving a soft snort as his little dance came to an abrupt halt, Lymbo raised an inquisitive eyebrow at the girl as the corner of his lips shifted into that of a smirk. "I don't care. I believe I made that clear a little while ago. Perhaps it didn't sink into your thick skull though much like my request to stop causing me trouble," he purred rather darkly. At realizing his face didn't feel as it usually did, his lips returned to their serious mannerism while his brow furrowed, his fingers touching his face ever so briefly. Crap! Why was it that his face refused to stay in anything besides a permanently bored way?! "It moved. They'd freak if they found out the muscles in my face actually moved. How'd you do that? Girl, how did you get my face to shift? How'd you get my lips to move? Did I just make one of them expression-y things? "

xxxxxHe probably sounded nuts asking those questions while snapping at the blonde girl to get her attention, but he hadn't felt his face ever change like that before. Instead of being permanently bored, something had finally got him to show how he felt on the inside. Unfortunately, the curiosity and excitement at getting that once-was permanent etching set on his face changing he was now feeling wasn't showing in his expression now. "Damnit! Walk with me. I gotta go shut the fricking banshee up before she starts getting the others riled up," he hissed as a sudden shriek came from the solitary building. Instead of waiting for a response, he grabbed the girl by the wrist and jumped towards the building, crossing the lake with the ease that came with having zero gravity around him. Catching Desire before she could smack into the door, he gave a sigh and opened the door. "Come on. I don't have all day. Don't tell your dad I let you in here either. He's already all nag, nag, nag about me taking naps outside instead of in here."

xxxxxDragging her along behind him, his eye started twitching as a second shriek started up. Great. Kicking open a door that looked like an office holding a smaller office in it, papers and folders scattered everywhere, he pushed the girl in and held up a finger. "Give me a couple minutes. Don't go nosing around either. We'll talk more then," he stated rather smoothly before running off down the hall again.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:05 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxFrowning as she was dragged into the building, the blonde gave a low growl and crossed her arms as she was left in a room alone. flopping onto the floor, she gave a sigh and started to brush through her hair with her fingers, steam rising from her hair as she began heating her hands to help dry it out.
xxxxxTo help pass the time in the pretty empty room, she began singing again, her voice much softer then before. "I'm looking at you through the glass, don't know how much time has passed. Oh, God, it feels like forever! But no one ever tells you that forever feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head. How do you feel? That is the question. But I forget you don't expect an easy answer. When something like a soul becomes initialized, and folded up like paper dolls and little notes; You can't expect a bit of hope..."
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:27 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxxAfter a few short bangs, the shrieks stopped and the footsteps that'd marked Lymbo running off down the hall returned and the door opened again. "So while you're outside looking in, describing what you see, remember what you're staring at is me. 'Cause I'm looking at you through the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. All I know is that it feels like forever and no one ever tells you that forever feels like home. Sitting all alone inside your head. How much is real? So much to question. An epidemic of the mannequins contaminating everything with thought came from the heart. It never did right from the start, just listen to the noises," he breathed out before sighing lightly with his hand on his knee. "Good song. My apologies. She was, apparently, alerting me one of the living had kicked the bucket. Banshees. What can you do with them things?"

xxxxxStanding up straight again, he pushed some of the folders and papers off of one of the desks and fixed a set of chairs to where they were upright again. Dropping down into one and setting his feet atop the desk, he motioned to the chair on the opposite side of the desk. "Now that we're back to silence, I need you to explain how you made my face move like it did. I've been stuck with the look of extreme boredom since before I can remember until you showed up. Explain it to me alongside those expression things my semi-siblings kept saying I was unable to do," he stated rather bluntly, his request perhaps sounding a bit more like a half-assed demand.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:48 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"i'm sorry, i think i misheard you; you want me to explain what?" Desire blinked, rubbing one of her ears as she sat down across from him. "i don't know how i did that, i thought it was normal for people to show their emotions with facial expressions?" she shrugged, her semi-dry, mud-covered hair flopping into her face with the motion.
XXXXX"it's not like i cast a spell or something. hell, you don't even know my name yet! you keep calling me something similar to satan-spawn." she snorted, blue eyes fixed on him.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items