[PRP] Poffin Presents Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:20 pm
Akira watched Happa bounce up and down as he tried to finish his breakfast. He had promised the Leafeon that he would contact Sera that day, but he had warned him that she and Anastasia might have other plans. However, it didn't seem to put a damper on the grass-type's spirits. Akira had never seen him so happy before.

Shaking his head with a small smile, the young man took out his phone as he absently fed himself more cereal. Scrolling down to Sera's name on his contacts, he selected her number before typing out a text with expert dexterity.

'Hey. Are you too busy to meet Happa and I for lunch at the park today?' the message read. 'Sorry for the short notice, but he really wanted to give Anya something.'  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:43 am
Sera's phone buzzed and vibrated across the small table next to her bed, and her hand emerged from the covers to fumble around for it before she lifted her head to locate it quicker. That didn't help much, though, given the fact she'd just woken up, but she found it either way in the end. The brightness of it so soon after waking made her squint as she attempted to read the message, but she had to read it over again before internalizing it and lazily tapping out a response. 'We can meet you,' was the short reply she sent before setting her phone back on her table and flopping her face back onto her pillow. Anya shifted around beneath the blankets and curled up against Sera as the girl attempted to go back to sleep.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:59 pm
"Sounds like you'll get to see her today after all," the brunet told his pokemon, finishing his juice and moving to wash his dishes. The grass-type yipped for joy and ran little circles around his trainer's feet, almost causing Akira to trip.

"Whoa, whoa, take it easy! It won't be for a few hours," he reminded the ecstatic Leafeon. "I'm going to go take a nap, but if you want, you can head out to the park ahead of time," the young man said. "Wouldn't be fair to keep you cooped up in here or in your pokeball with all that energy to burn."

Pleased at the chance to go frolic in the early sunshine as well as prepare a few things of his own, Happa eagerly barked in acknowledgement before scrambling out the door that Akira opened for him. His trainer could only smile and shake his head before heading back inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:07 pm
After sleeping for a couple more hours - Seraphine was many things, but an early riser she definitely was not - the brunette finally roused herself and went through the cumbersome motions of preparing herself for the day - motions that never went without lamenting over her missing hand for at least some length of time. Eventually, though, she finished getting ready and with Anya at her heels, the girl headed out and down to the street, loosing Luna to take them to the park so they didn't have to walk.

In no time at all the trio arrived at the park, and Anastasia hopped down to eagerly trot alongside the Rapidash as she continued. Sera hadn't thought to affirm a specific time - nor had she thought to bring anything at all except herself and her pokemon - so she realized quite suddenly that she wasn't sure if Akira was here yet or not, or where exactly in the park he'd meant for them to meet up. Oh, well; she supposed she'd figure that out soon enough.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:37 pm
Happa saw them coming from a block away. After all, Luna was quite hard to miss, especially in broad daylight. He was ready for them, too. As soon as they reached the edge of the park grass, the Leafeon ran up to them with a large bouquet of colorful, various flowers in his jaws that had taken him hours to gather even with the help of his wild pokemon friends.

He sat back on his haunches and raised his head, offering it to Sera. In his tail was grasped a few larger blooms, but those seemed to have a different purpose, for he kept them to himself even as he winked at all three girls. His trainer was not yet in sight.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:41 pm
Luna halted as the Leafeon approached, her ears perking forward a bit in her curiosity. Her trainer glanced down, raised one eyebrow, then slowly dismounted - slowly because she didn't want to fall due to only having a single hand to dismount with - and bent down to accept the flowers rather hesitantly. "Uh.. Thanks?"

Anastasia hopped down much quicker than her trainer and wasted no time in trotting right up to the grass-type, beaming at him happily. She did enjoy getting out anyway, but knowing Happa specifically wanted to see her made her quite happy indeed - a bit more than she expected, too.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:34 am
Happa answered once his mouth was free of the bouquet. Directing his last comment to both the Umbreon and her trainer, the Leafeon turned and began walking slowly into the park, marking the ladies' path by dropping the flower petals he held with his tail in his wake.

Meanwhile, Akira came walking up the street when he saw Happa with Sera and Anya. Curious as to what his pokemon was up to - because it was clear he was up to something - the brunet smiled in bewilderment and went over to join them, a little pink bag in his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:53 pm
Anya bowed her head shyly at her friend's words before nodding and eagerly following after him. She paused once though to turn and bark at Sera, knowing she would understand that she should accompany them. The brunette raised a brow - again - but shrugged and acquiesced. When Akira joined them, Sera raised her hand to point at Happa, raised one brow one final time, and aimed a questioning look that she hoped conveyed her query: What's he doing?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:13 pm
Akira, smiling faintly at Sera's pantomime, the young man shrugged, hiding his hands - and the small bag he was carrying in them - in his large coat pockets. Taking a step after the pokemon, he glanced back at the green-eyed girl as if to ask, You coming?

With his head held high, Happa finally stopped at a small grove of trees off to one side with a private clearing and a nice, open view of the sky. It was there that a bed of various kinds of flowers blanketed the ground, almost like a picnic blanket. This was what he and his wild pokemon friends had spent the last few hours preparing. Akira whistled in awe.

"Nice job, buddy," he said, walking over to scratch his pokemon behind the ears. "Shall we give it to them now?"

Barking in approval, the Leaferon settled on the edge of the flower blanket himself, waiting for Akira to retrieve the bag from his pocket.

The brunet also pulled out a small clear container from his other; one lined with pink tissue paper to protect and conceal its contents. Placing the small pink bag down, his pokemon picked it up to present it to Anastasia himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:32 pm
Well wasn't he just Mr. Helpful? Sera sighed quietly as she walked, already following, and she largely ignored his silent question. For a few moments, at least; after that, she decided to swat her hand at him for good measure, though the gesture wasn't really meant to even connect with his person, let alone cause any kind of physical harm.

Anya happily trotted along after Happa, though she frequently glanced behind her to ensure that her trainer was still following at an acceptable distance. When the Leafeon halted, the dark-type did as well, and her bright blue eyes widened at the sight. She wasn't entirely sure what she had been expecting, but it certainly wasn't this. With her ears perked the Umbreon trotted forward and bent down to inspect the layer of flowers, sniffing daintily at several around the edge. She was hesitant to step on it though, at least for now. Akira drew her attention with his whistle and his words, and her head raised and twisted to look up at him. 'Give it to them'...? A small package was produced from his coat and Anastasia couldn't help but be curious as to its contents. It seemed she wouldn't have to be curious for too long, though, as Happa accepted the parcel, only to offer it to her. She asked, incredulous and surprised and flattered and speechless and a number of other things she couldn't even think of at the moment. He was giving her a gift? He certainly seemed to be, so Anya leaned forward with some trepidation to accept it.

Sera, meanwhile, merely raised one eyebrow - yet again - before she pulled out a pokeball and silently offered it to Luna. She knew her Rapidash much preferred night to day, and wanted to give the fire-type the option to retreat into the dark confines of her ball if she so desired. She did, and the darkly colored Rapidash disappeared with a flash of red light before Sera replaced the ball. This whole thing was... interesting. She didn't really know what was going on, and unfortunately Akira either didn't either, or he did but was being frustratingly quiet about it.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:52 pm
Half-heartedly dodging the swat, Akira's faint smile broadened a bit, amused as he gave her a sideways look. He said nothing to her, though, even when they stopped in the clearing and spoke to Happa.

The Leafeon answered after setting down the bag, unable to help the rosy tint that came to his pale beige face. He nudged the bag toward her with his nose, silently beckoning her to open it.

Watching the pokemon fondly, Akira turned back to Sera with a laugh. Her expression appeared incredulous as usual, even as she withdrew her mount. "No need to be so serious. It's not like a proposal or something," he said, though quickly added, "At least I don't think it is."

When Happa didn't seem to hear, the young man shook his head and handed over the container he had left. "Here. This one's for you. No, they're not poisoned, and no, they doesn't mean anything. I just saw them at the same store and thought I might as well." He tried ever so hard not to blush with embarrassment. From the heat in his face, it didn't seem to be working out very well, so he stopped smiling and looked away instead in an attempt to appear apathetic. "They're macarons. Rawst berry champagne-flavored. They, uh...looked fancy, like something you'd like. Or that suited you. They had edible glitter on them and I thought it looked pretty cool." Now he was babbling. "I dunno. You don't have to eat them."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:09 pm
All for her...? All for her! She was used to receiving things from Sera, of course, but never from other pokemon. Well.. There were the times Jacques had 'tempted' her with one of their meals, but she had to... politely decline. That one didn't count though. Eagerly she bent down to push the bag away with her nose to try and reveal its contents.

Akira's words caused both brows to raise this time, before they both lowered as the brunette frowned. "I'm not being serious, it's just... Weird." Seriously though, how often had she ever had some sort of..... date for her pokemon? Never, that was how often. Proposal or not, it was still really weird.

The box he presented to her caught her attention and she half raised her hand to accept, but curled her fingers inward before as she narrowed her eyes, giving the offending parcel a very dubious, suspicious look. What was he buying her fancy, potentially expensive sweets for? Why did he think they 'suited her'? What'd he get her stuff for to begin with? Accepting them wouldn't do any harm though - at least, she didn't think it would - so she accepted them after a few moments of deliberation. "Thanks, I think," she said, some lingering suspicion sneaking into her voice. Seriously though, what was he buying her fancy desserts for? ..he wasn't trying to hit on her, was he?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:25 pm
The Leafeon put a paw down to try to steady the bag as Anya opened it. Inside were the poffins he and Akira had bought. He hoped they were the right ones, because there had been so many different kinds at the store and he wasn't sure he trusted the labels that supposedly said their flavors. He also couldn't try them himself to make sure, because that would have meant less for Anya. He just had to hope those poffin people knew as much as they acted like they did.

Rolling his eyes with a hint of another smile, he asked, "What isn't weird to you?" Maybe it was just him, but he couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her approve anything. "My pokemon wanted to give your pokemon a gift. It's not that odd. I just helped a little and I thought it would be rude to call you all the way out here without giving you compensation for your trouble."

Chancing a glance at Sera's reaction, Akira cringed inwardly. "What? I already told you they weren't poisoned. Is it because it's from me? Got Akira cooties all over it?"

She accepted them eventually, but her hesitation and the 'I think' tacked on at the end of her tanks reminded the brown-haired young man of another reason why he had wanted to talk to her face to face. He sighed and put his hands back in his pockets, closing his eyes. Then he went to go sit a little ways from the Eeveeloutions at the edge of their 'blanket' - far enough to give them privacy, but close enough to keep an eye on them.

"Sera, we need to talk," he said. "Would you sit down here for a bit? I won't be weird, I promise." Hesitation. "Well, weirder than you already think I am, at least."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:47 pm
She gasped when the treats were revealed, her ears and tail perking up. She didn't have any idea if they were her favorite flavor or not, but that didn't matter even a little. A swift step took her closer to the Leafeon, and she moved her head to his to nuzzle his cheek.

"Lots of things," she quipped with a frown, though she couldn't think of any off the top of her head at the moment. His explanation appeased her, so she shrugged it off. "I s'pose that makes sense," the brunette ceded.

Akira cooties? She snorted in amusement. "Maybe." But then he wanted her to sit and have some sort of serious talk with him... That didn't really sound like hitting on her, but she wasn't entirely sure what it did sound like. Huh. "Alright," Sera agreed with some hesitation before seating herself near Akira, away from their pair of pokemon. "To be fair, you are pretty weird." She couldn't help it - he kind of left himself wide open for that one.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:44 pm
Happa said anxiously, not sure he deserved the nuzzle she gave him. But he certainly wasn't about to complain about it. If she thought they were perfect, who was he to argue? Feeling as if he'd suddenly been set on fire, the Grass-type timidly nuzzled Anya back.

Glad to at least have amused her, Akira felt a little better about confronting the brunette. "Yeah, yeah, I know," he said with a small chuckle, admiring the flowers on which he sat. "I'd like to think that's a good thing, though." Picking one of them, he thoughtfully twirled its stem between his thumb and forefinger.

"Why do you think I'm weird, Sera? I mean, is it just that I dressed like a girl? Is it how I speak or spoke? Like calling you 'Miss Seraphine'?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff