[PRP] Last Nerves Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:18 am
[10/3/2014 11:09:32 PM] Blood_Goddess: The entire drive back to the base was deathly silent; even the rumble of the engine seemed to be hushed under the deep quiet that was somehow emanating from the Agent behind the wheel.
Said Agent, her blond hair pulled straight by either side of her face, didn’t look particularly upset, but the pointed stillness and precise silence from the women chilled the Zoroark sitting in the passenger seat into a cautious and stiff obedience, as if scare that if she moved, something terrible would happen.

Hazel eyes remained straight ahead to where she was driving, not once drifting or straying, even as they entered the more rugged brush toward the nearest tunnel entrance.

The base might be new, but they would know well enough that they were nearly back to HQ.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:20 am
[10/3/2014 11:14:01 PM] Kitomyx: Nakura wasn't sure what to say, if anything. As usual, he felt most comfortable when his mouth was going a mile a minute, but in this case he didn't dare slip up. Faleen had put up with enough of his bullshit in the past that he doubted she would listen to much of anything he said now. So instead, after some silence, he asked, "Do you know why?"  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 am
[10/3/2014 11:17:53 PM] Blood_Goddess: Eyes still locked on the trail ahead as a voice spoke from the back seat, Faleen acting as if there had been no sound from within the car, though there was a stirring from the mass of purple and black fur in the passenger seat, golden eyes glancing back toward the Grunt.
“Do you believe that knowing why would be a viable enough reason?”  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:22 am
[10/3/2014 11:23:19 PM | Edited 11:24:00 PM] Kitomyx: Regardless of where his conversation partner's gaze was, the grunt stared intently at the mirror through which he could see her hazel eyes. He appeared to ignore the Zoroark completely. "A viable enough reason for what? Excusing what I did?" he asked. "Maybe not. But at least you might be able to understand why. Why, to you, I must have seemed to throw away so easily whatever hard work, progress, and faith in me that I had accumulated over the past few months of good behavior."  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:50 am
[10/3/2014 11:30:44 PM] Blood_Goddess: For a brief moment, as the vehicle pulled to a stop to allow the tunnel entrance to open up and allow them inside, Faleen allowed her eyes to flick up to the mirror where she felt her partner’s gaze.
Wordlessly as she met the red of his eyes, and speaking only as the car started to move again, pounding them into a cold darkness of the tunnel dimply lit along the top.
“Perhaps you should worry less about what I have to understand, since you’ve made it abundantly clear you don’t care what I think, and start to consider that there are a few things you need to understand, namely the position that you’ve put us both in.”  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:54 am
[10/3/2014 11:39:18 PM] Kitomyx: The grunt's mouth was a thin line as they stared at one another. His voice was almost monotone when he responded to her words. "But I do care what you think, Agent," he said. "And perhaps that means nothing to you because actions speak louder than words and what I did back there was all the proof you needed. But if you knew my motivations, you might realize that it wasn't what it looked like."  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:57 am
[10/3/2014 11:44:49 PM] Blood_Goddess: “What it looked like.” Faleen repeated, though almost to herself, digesting the words.
“Izaya, answer me this, if you would?”
For whatever reason she didn’t seem the least bit interested in what he had to say at this point in time, finding no reason to believe him or even consider that what he was trying to do would in any way make sense to her.
“What exactly do you think- since the start of our partnership- have I been trying to help you understand and learn?”  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:59 am
[10/3/2014 11:52:22 PM] Kitomyx: Tilting his head slightly, inquiringly, the black-haired man listened for the question. He thought it over a few silent minutes before finally opening his mouth again. "To be a part of this team," he ventured.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:01 am
[10/3/2014 11:58:08 PM] Blood_Goddess: In the dim lights of the tunnel Faleen’s eyes once again moved to the mirror as he answered the question. “And why exactly, would I have a personal interest in you learning that?”  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:05 am
[10/3/2014 12:15:08 AM] Kitomyx: The tiniest of creases appeared between Nakura's brows. "I don't know," he admitted eventually. "So that I don't reflect badly on you as your partner, I suppose."  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:15 am
[10/4/2014 12:46:30 AM] Blood_Goddess: A light frown crossed over Faleen’s lips, and she concentrated again on her driving though this time, her expression was now starting to lean toward the frustration she had been obviously been holding.
She didn’t say anything for the remainder of the drive, though continued to wear the frown.

Zoroark, changing another glance from Izaya, to Faleen, then turned her eyes to the window, watching the tunnel streaking by, and finally opening up into the garage where they would be able to park.

Zoroark was the first out, slipping onto her claws and making her way around the car to where Faleen was stepping out of the vehicle, though the Agent only gave a glance to the Zoroark before she advanced on Izaya’s side of the car.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:23 am
[10/4/2014 12:50:55 AM] Kitomyx: The grunt frowned, unsure of what was meant by Faleen's response. He waited, not sure if he dared to act on his own, even if it was simply to get out of the vehicle.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:25 am
[10/4/2014 1:01:16 AM] Blood_Goddess: Faleen fixed Izaya with a stern look, and made a gesture for him to follow her “Come with me.” She started bluntly, before turning to make her way out of the garage.

In all honesty, she wasn’t sure what to do at this point, after what had just happened it seemed like any progress they had made, or any progress she was hoping to make had just evaporated… or more like it never really had a chance to exist in the first place.

He didn’t get it, he didn’t get any of it, and Faleen had no idea what more she could do for him at this point.

She opened the door to a meeting room a lot rougher then she intended to, taking a step to the side and looking dead at Izaya, silently demanding him inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:28 am
[10/4/2014 1:05:57 AM] Kitomyx: Sighing deeply, Nakura got out of the car and did as he was bidden. Noting the force with which she opened the door, he stepped inside, expecting nothing good.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:34 am
[10/4/2014 1:09:46 AM] Blood_Goddess: Once inside, and the door closed. Faleen advanced on Izaya, though he was taller she pulled herself up to her usual straight posture, though there was something more uncomfortably stiff about her shoulders.

“Are you… trying to get yourself killed Izaya? Are you honestly in this belief that nothing can happen to you? After everything that has happened do you still somehow believe that? Do you honestly believe that I can somehow keep protecting you from this sort of behavior?”  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff