Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:42 pm
Ever since the recent victory against Team Rocket, and the opening of the Trainer centers both to the East and West of Camphoreon, Rosie had noticed a notable increase in trainers, and not just around the training centers either. On any given day she could wander the city and find a respectable number of trainers to challenge.
And tough ones too!
Oh this particular day it was proving to be a real challenge for her and her team, and after a particularly hard battle with a young man and his Snorlax, to where Perdy, her Pidgeot, inevitably took a loss, making this the fifth time that day that Rosie needed to see the pokemon Center for a refresher on her team she decided that maybe it was time for a break.

Despite the defeats of the day, The trainer and her team were feeling pretty good, the challenge would only help them improve, and they certainly needed that after the long lull of scarce trainers.

The blond leaned back against the railing she was standing by, her team spread out along the walk that crossed just in front of the beach, beyond the railing lay the sand, and the endless stretch of ocean beyond that.
The ocean smelled really good today, and even though the seasons were starting to get cooler, the sun was out, giving the breeze a comfortable feeling, not for much longer though.

She was wearing her new trainer outfit, newly costumed and very comfortable, in a lot of ways it was much sturdier then her last outfit, something she was sure would come in handy. and of course, while stilling being easy to move in and just so pretty!

Half of her team was still out of the balls, the ones who didn't need much rest after the poke-center visit. Vahy'n, her Vaporeon, along with Pop the Lopunny, and Grealhorn her Sawsbuck.
Here lingering with their trainer, comfortably people watching, not just for fun, but in hopes to seek out another challenge should the opportunity arise.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:39 pm
Lyra stretched, shirt rising slightly to show her toned midriff and the glimmer of a belly button piercing before falling down. She sighed and pushed her blonde hair back, and looked over the beach. It was getting chilly out now, even at one of the last paradises against cold weather and nasty precipitation. Rain, Sleet, Snow, Lyra disliked them all.

Way, fully her name should be Pretty girl, the way, but Lyra refused to name her Vaporeon as something insipid as Pretty girl, darted in and out of the waves, gleeful. D.e.m, her Sylveon ran at the others feet and Clarity, her espeon was farther up the beach.

Bangy snorted, the Jolteon fur bristled and nose wrinkled at the sand under her paws and the waves in general. Lyra chuckled, stroking the stiff fur, looking out and paused. Ooh, were they being watched? She grinned, and cheerfully waved over towards Rosie.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:36 pm
Hands folded just behind the small of her back, fingers curled into a ball to help keep the exposed digits warm against the beach wind, the young women's eyebrows arched in interest when among all of the people walking along the boardwalk she noticed one woman who was accompanied by pokemon of her own, A Vaporeon in fact.

The blond's face lit up as the women seemed to notice her as well, and before Rosie could even more her hands out from behind her was waving at the trainer.
Rosie beamed back, lifting an arm up to wave a hand back.

Vahy'n's eyes drifted up from Rosie at her trainer's movements before allowing the large golden stare to drift off toward the other women. Of course her gaze immediately found the other Vaporeon, causing her fins to perk up in polite interest.

"Come on, lets go say hi~" Rosie said, pushing herself off of the railing, and with a light footed twirl, faced her pokemon, grinning as the glistening Lopunny dipped her head, and with a much slower movement than her trainer, the shiny bunny pushed herself to her feet, tossing her long ears and striding after the girl and Vaporeon.
The Sawsbuck told the pokemon, glancing down at the smaller normal type, who only responded with a light roll of her shoulders.

"Hello~" Rosie greeted warmly as she drew up to the other women, She seemed more mature than Rosie, though she was certainly a beautiful women, with beautiful pokemon.
"I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I saw you had pokemon, and wanted to ask if you were by chance a pokemon trainer?"

Vahy'n trotted up alongside Rosie's heel, a light jungle of the jewelry hanging from her fins joined the Vaporeon, a smile warming her face as well as she smiled at her fellow Eons with the women, and offered a polite bow of her head in greeting.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:59 pm
“Coordinator, truly my battles are held in arenas and for ribbons instead of badges. I also breed Eevees and their evolutions.” Lyra smiled at the young women, offering a hand. “My name is Lyra. The Jolteon is Bang, my Vaporeon playing with my Sylveon – who is the only boy in the group currently is Way. He’s Dem. The Espeon farther up the beach is Clarity, or Clara.” She introduced each eon with her other hand.

Bang, more often call Bangy, eyed the jewelry on the other eon before snorting her disgust. She replied to the smile.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:33 pm
Rosie wasn't really expecting that kind of response, but it brought a bright look from the girl either way "Oh~ Wow, you don't see a whole lot of coordinators on the island- We don't really have much in the way of contests for it." She tilted her head with a light disappointed sigh "Sadly-" she added.

Though her smile returned and she reached her hand out to shake the other woman's hand. "Its nice to meet you Lyra~ You're pokemon are all wonderful, I though that you might be a trainer that I could challenge, but I folow the League gym challenge rule set now- so-" She shrugged again. "My name is Rosie~ and this is Vahy'n" Rosie said with a gesture down to the dark striped Vaporeon, who once again dipped her head in a polite greeting to the humans.
"This is Pop~" The Lopunny left up a pink tufted paw as she was introduced, but otherwise stayed close to The Sawsbuck.
"And this is Grealhorn~" Finally she turned to hold her hand out to the Sawsbuck standing by her other side.
The large creature's face didn't change from a set stern stare, though his great antlered head dipped lightly in his greeting to the women.

Vahy'n eyes widened slightly at the comment and attitude from the Jolreon, though she didn't look outright angry it was very apparent that the older Vaporeon did not appear particularly amused.
Vahy'n knew that the pokemon wasn't as weak as her tone was implying, but Vahy'n also knew that the comment from the Jolteon was not made out of genuine concern, but through some kind of disrespectful ego.
The Vaporeon turned her attention away from the rude pokemon, up toward the humans instead, having no more interest in interacting with someone with such a poor first impression and no form of manners.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:57 pm
Lyra smiled softly. “I am taking a vacation, doing some training battles… seeing the sites. Making sure my younger brother is remembering to eat. He forgets sometimes.” She shrugged a shoulder and smiled. “It is a pleasure to meet you Rosie.”

“I see you have a unique color Vaporeon, lovely, I do love her patterning.” Lyra smiled at Vahy’n, interested in the unique coat. “Way, darling, come here and meet someone.” She called, motioning her own Vaporeon to come in from the water.

Bangy snickered and yawn sharply, showing off her white teeth and pffed, lying on her side.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:06 pm
"Oh- you have a brother here?" Rosie asked, starting to grow more curious as to why she would choose Kodo to go on vacation, but it made complete sense if she had a brother here.
She grinned brightly, reaching a hand up to catch some of the strands of hair that were blowing in her face and pull them back over her shoulder.
"Are you two originally from Kodo then?"

"Thank you~" Rosie chimed in at the complement to Vahy'n, the pokemon herself smiling at the other human and fanning her tail a little.
"I grew up with Vahy'n I've always through she was so beautiful." Rosie gushed, looking down at the Vaporeon who bashfully swatted her tail at her trainer.

when Way was called over Rosie perked up and turned to look out at the other Vaporeon
"So you said you're here to battle then? Have you visited those new trainer centers yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:32 pm
“I do. He travels a lot,” Lyra paused and chuckled softly. “We both travel a lot. No, we were born in the Johto area and well, traveled extensively after we decided to go adventuring.”

Way trotted over, giving a polite flick of her ears fins at Vahy’n before looking up at her trainer curious. “Way, Vahy’n. “ Lyra introduced and smiled at the eon. “Go on.” She gave the vapoeron a gentle nudge towards Vahy’n.

“A bit. Badges are always helpful but I haven’t visited any of the new trainer centers yet. I been hoping from festival to city, seeing what is going on.”

Way said gently, soft voice and sweet tempered. She motioned to the beach and the two other eons on the sands.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:07 pm
"Ohh so travelers." Rosie said, a wistful smile crossing her lips "That sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Its always nice to get people visiting Kodo though, I hope you get some time to check out the trainer center, if you're looking for battles it sure is the safest place to find them on the island."
Her smile turned a little sheepishly "Unfortunately we don't have a gym battle challenge here on the island, just the trainer centers. That would be nice though wouldn't it~"

Vahy'n greeted the other Vaporeon, pushing herself to her feet as the water type walked over.
When asked if she would like to see the others, Vahy'n glanced past Way and nodded.

Pop retorted with a more firm and nasty tone, jerking her head up to indicate toward the Jolteon.

Vahy'n said calmly  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:04 pm
“It is in the blood line, I am sure.” Lyra mused. “I think our mother was a traveler in her youth and now lives her adventure through us.” She missed her. “I will have to check them out. Have you ever thought of seeing if you could get a gym here? Perhaps run one yourself? She questioned.

Way chuckled gently, eyes gleaming a bit. She twitched her tail and padded down the sand, heading towards the surf.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:16 pm
"Myself? Oh dear no- I've got a long way to go in my training before I would ever be able to qualify for someone who runs a Gym. Even if I was, Kodo probably won't ever get a gym system. we're much too small, and our trainer population isn't anything compared to other regions." Rosie admitted with a bittersweet air, but she smiled, shaking her head lightly "Its okay though, The fact that the League is here at all is still really great, normally small islands like this don't get a whole lot of attention, even though I'm sure the only reason we're getting noticed is because of Team Rocket."

One of Pop's eyebrows arched as if she wasn't buying it, but as Vahy'n insisted that she not cause a fight, the Lopunny just huffed and followed after Way and Vahy'n.

Greal, who had been watching the much smaller pokemon with his usual stern look and no input followed after his rabbit partner.
He commented, looking out over the beach at the rest of Way's team.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:51 pm
“Ooh? I wasn’t aware you had a Rocket problem.” Lyra pushed her hair back. “Specially in such a small island chain without gyms.” She frowned thoughtful. “I thought that Rocket tended to more populated areas for their heists.”

Way trotted over the sands and pressed into the Espeon, brushing under Clarity’s chin.

Clarity nodded, gently giving Way’s ear fins a fond lick.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:54 am
There was a moment when Rosie pulled her head back, wearing a surprised expression at something the other woman had said.
By now she knew that the big thing to the League was that Team Rocket was spreading, and that they were based in an Island called Kodo. Though Rosie knew it was possible, she was always surprised to meet people who weren't aware of such a big threat, especially after the death of Champion Lance by their hands.
"Yeah, its a really bad problem." Rosie explained with a little droop to her demeanor "I mean- I don't mean to scare you or anything, but this is where most of Team Rocket is. and its probably the only reason why the League is here at all. I guess we don't know their reasons for coming to Kodo, though a common theory in the League is that they needed a place that was apart from the Pokemon League, since the Pokemon League had taken them down once before almost fourteen years ago."
Though her tone was still gentle, she had definitely adopted a more serious way of speaking, this topic wasn't something she enjoyed talking about, but was clearly something she dealt with a lot.

Vahy'n bowed her head politely in greeting to the Espeon. The Vaporeon said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:51 pm
Lyra listened calmly, looking over Rosie and frowned before sighing. "Very true, well I guess it can't be helped. I'll just have to be alert, Bangy and Clara tend to be my more guard pokes," she paused, reaching down to scratch along the black rough. "Have you fought them?" Lyra questioned, smiling as Bang cooed under the attention.

Clara muttered, nose scrunching up before resting her tail over Way's back.

Way nodded, moving her her head towards the Slyveon dancing in and out of the surf, head bobbing to some sort of music.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:22 pm
"Please do." Rosie urged, though glad that this woman now knew there was a threat on the island, and she could work to keep her beautiful pokemon safe. "It'll be the pokemon that they will go after, they don't usually go after other humans unless they're in the way. They also have these horrible black balls that can catch pokemon that are already registered to a ball, so watch out for that too." The blond straightened up, holding her breath for a couple of seconds as she realized she was probably going much further into this then she intended. "Hee- sorry, I have fought them before, a lot actually. So making sure that trainers know how to protect themselves is very important to me."

Vahy'n lifted her head a little Vahy'n said with a bit of a disappointment in her tone, finding those words to be a bit unkind.

The ground turned their attention toward the Sylveon who was dancing in the water.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff