Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Main Island Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image

This is the main island there kids play on the soft, warm sands and go exploring this islands secrets.

There is a pier that has a cannoe to use to get to the Other Island

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:44 am

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

He sat on the beach with his arms around his knees. His cloak was off and he looked out over the water, a pang of agony in his chest. It felt as though someone had shot him. "I... feel like I should know this place... But looking at the sunset makes my chest hurt worse. Light, your eyes told me not to return. That's too much..."
He looked down at the ground. Why does it hurt?

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:11 am

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam looked up, clutching his chest. He saw people on the small island. His green cloak reappeared and he put the hood on over his head. "Maybe... If I shut down for a little bit..."

Shutting down, are you?" A deep voice chuckled.

Ixyam looked up and scrambled backwards. "Wha-! Who are you?"

The man placed a hand on his chest. "I have had many names. The Greeks called me Hades while the Romans called me Pluto. I have also been called by other names: Wrath, Black Death, etcetera, etcetera. But you, my boy may call me Enoch."

He tilted his head in confusion. "Enoch..."

"Your pain, I felt it aching from the other side of the worlds. We share similar pains, you and I. There is also something I desire of you, something only you can give me..." The man known as Enoch huffed as he ended his rant.

Ixyam thought, looking into the guy's deep blue eyes. He looked strange and untrustworthy but he held the stature of a man you could trust. "O-okay," Ixyam stood up hesitantly, frowning and brushing off his knee-torn jeans. "What do I have that you need?"

Enoch smiled grimly and held his hand out to Ixyam. "You are the door that I must open. In order to revive the Seven deadly Sins, I need your permission. Only a member of your clan can unseal them."

"This isn't going to destroy anything, is it?" He asked out of curiosity and, maybe a little humour.

"Heavens, no! I only seek to make the world better than this scrap heap it has become. Torn to pieces and fought over by the races, who call themselves to power. You and I, we could reform the entire world, if we wanted to. Maybe even get your heart back, hmm?" Enoch nudged Ixyam with an elbow. "Waddaya say?"

"My heart... back...? Hmm..." Ixyam had to think about this.
It didn't sound like a jest or anything. The man even knew he hadn't a heart. But, he never had a real experience of being human before. What would it be like? Would he be able to express emotions? That was the question he most wanted to know. Both hands balled into fists and rose to his chin, a look of determination on his face. "i'm in!" He replied.

"Good...." Enoch opened a portal and stepped aside. "In there, if you will?"

Reluctantly, Ixyam approached the portal and entered it.
They both vanished from Destiny Islands as the portal disappeared behind them.
[Exit]

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:17 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia came flying down with speed, until she was about to hit the ground. Right before hitting the ground, her wings flapped hard enough where it created a wind vortex to stop her from crashing into the ground. Instead of crashing into the ground, she gracefully landed on her feet. She looked around, seeing that there wasn't a single soul anywhere around.

Stretching her wings and her arms, she let out a sigh, "This place used to be rather populated with children. Hmm...perhaps it's because of school that there doesn't seem to be a single child today." she said as she walked over to the beach shores. She looked out towards the vast sea as the wind's gentle breeze blew her hair back.

[ooc:]
Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:58 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia spent a few more hours roaming around until she finally grew weary of it. She let out a sigh, "I suppose nothing interesting is going to happen today as well..." she shrugged, "It can't be helped, the kids must be in school by now. They don't have time to play around on some island." Her wings then opened up, "Back to the academy then." she said before she flew off the ground at a fast speed, seeming as if she was shot into the sky.[exits]

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Damn it, all the boats are gone and I cannot create a portal there because I am not sure how much strength I truly have after my recovery. Looks like I will have to do with the old fashioned way. Pergent!" Xero's speed became godly as he moved through the island to gather supplies. A simple haste spell should not take too much energy as long as he did not over do it. Besides he would finally have some food in him. After an hour or so, a raft was born and he was resting drinking water from the spring and eating some fruit. He rested for a few more moments before dragging the raft to the water. In his mind he had already wasted to much time here. He had to get to X because he was starting to feel how much pain she truly was in. Her knew heart weakened their connection and stopped the piece he gave her to grow and become the heart she lost, but piece stayed within her, their connection would never fail and his promise always kept. As he sailed towards the main island, he spoke. "Do not worry X. I am coming to save you. My flames will keep you warm again and this time, I can warm your own heart without giving you more of mine."

<>

Mood:
Heroic
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: ((Perget = Accelerate))
OOC sad (So I know when I get there, where is everyone located? like where in the manner are they fighting or would I see them as I ran onto the property?))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:23 pm
hector the true

((Well X is inside the manor/forcefield, but Xero will see my character Xavior, the guy whos been stalking her, a water and ice user, and fighting against Namia and Tsuyoi, so far.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:01 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It didn't take them long to reach the island as Namia flew them onto the beach. When Hileinna was able to touch ground, she released her and landed on the ground herself. She stretched out her wings, "My my, you are most definitely one of the heaviest objects I've ever carried." she said before closing her wings. She looked around the island, surprisingly, there was still no one around, "Nobody today as well...pitiful."

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna let out a sigh of relief when they finally reached the island. She wasn't scared of heights, but it was the fact that they were flying over water that terrified her. She needed to take a seat, sitting down on the sand and facing the sea. She found it a little offensive when Namia called her heavy, but understood what she meant. Her armor and blade was made of ebony. She overheard Namia say something about there being nobody today as well, "Did you encounter anyone here before?" she asked.

[ooc: ]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:17 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia looked at Hileinna and nodded, "Mhm.", she walked next to her and took a seat beside her. Normally it's kids that I see playing on this island, but every once in awhile, a family has some sort of beach picnic here." She then suddenly giggled, "I remember this one girl I met who found my wings fascinating. She thought I was some sort of bat girl or something." she said before giggling some more.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Namia as she spoke of all the people she had encountered here. She smiled, feeling a little happy seeing her this way, it was a rare sight. She then turned her attention back out towards the sea, "Well, your wings do resemble that of a bat, so that is understandable. I must be honest, when I had first met you, I too thought you were a bat girl." she said before chuckling.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 5:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia raised an eyebrow at Hileinna when she admitted that even she thought her to be a bat girl. She let out a sigh, "I...suppose my wings do resemble that of a bat." she said, leaning back on her arms. Her wings opened up and stretched out while she sat down, "Ahh...feels good to open them fully." she said.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:55 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Namia's wings when she opened them, as they were a little translucent. She didn't really get to have a good look at them, but now that she had a close look at them, they were somewhat pretty. She didn't know why, but they were nice to look at. She eventually found herself staring for too long and looked away back towards the sea.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:12 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia had noticed Hileinna staring at her wings and grinned, but didn't say anything about it. She didn't really think much of it anyway. "Hm?" it took her awhile to notice that there had been a couple more presences at the Light Manor. She could sense at least 5 or more others, "My my, it seems there's a party at the Light's Manor." she said, looking in the direction of the Light Manor.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out