Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
The Gallows ( Konoha Prison ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:47 am
User Image

The Gallows

The Gallows in a shinobi prison created by Yumi Uchiha. The size of the prison, is about the size of a fort with the shape similar to a trapezoid. The materials to build the prison is constructed with specialized bricks that suppress and seal chakra. Limiting the only means of combat within the facility, for both the guards and the inmates, hand-to-hand combat for weaponry; in which Yumi employs only masters of those two crafts to guard the inmates who are shackled in a specialty pressure point seal. The "seal" created by Yumi, is a multi-level acupuncture shell that acts like a jacket around the user. The more the user strains, the harder the needles push in until locking up the individual's muscles to leave them immobilized. Leaving the inmates able to do, at most, mundane tasks to keep them from utilizing too much muscle activity. This is the second defensive method in addition to the chakra-sealed stones that the prison is created out of.

The prison is designed to handle up to a hundred prisoners. Who work together to fix produce things for the village and are then separated at night where they are given only a single skylight and a candle. They are allowed 1 hour of confined recreation then are to work for ten hours before being confined to their cells for the remainder of the day. If they show promise, they gain marks. Marks that, upon earning five, they are permitted to leave the prison with no charges further implied against them.

For villages that wish to store a prisoner, Konoha receives an initial payment of 10,000 ryo, and 15% of the payment for the crimes they are charged with for every month there after.

Current Prisoners

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:46 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

-- Before entering the Gallows --
As they passed the gates Yumi looked back as he eard the words of Michael, "I had never intended for you not to be present. We have not fully underestimated this individual before, and I will not do so now. ALthough she will be tranfered to the hands of an old teacher of mine." Yumi said, rather hating that man. He wasn't the..."usual" type of teachers. A person that definitely, could make you strong in a short amount of time but.... only if you survived it. A perfect person, Yumi thought, to be the warden of the prison.

-- At the Gallows --

Coming to the large barring gates of the fortress, wheel shaped prison, Yumi would stop just in front of those imposing black gates. The soft echos of prisoners screaming in madness would just barely echo past the large walls that brought Yumi back to the thoughts of his time training in Hell. The gates would open once the group would arrive four feet or so from the gates were Yumi would stop. Seeming not too interested in getting any closer given the composition of what the bricks of the gates had carved within it. Furthermore, the warden of the gates would seem to be walking out looking as odd as Yumi in comparison to many individuals within the nations.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Rockgirl809

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95
]

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:33 pm
Mr. Popo
First rule about Mr.Popo's prison... Don't talk about Mr.Popo's prison." /// XXX /// Yamikonton - Divine Beast/// Jounin /// Sage Class

User Image

A hearty laugh mixing harmoniously with the screams of anguish that grew a bit louder when the steel doors opened emanating from a rather short tubby man. He was clothed in a manner most unusual from the usual shinobi outfits. Upon his head was a cloth with a jewel that glowed with a seal that reversed, or rather repelled, the seals that restrained every "guest" that came into the prison. He wore a intricately printed vest with amber and gold trimming, along with golden bangles clasped upon his biceps. Baggy, almost airy pants held by a patch work crimson colored silken cloth that if looked closely, seems as if the man had dabbed the cloth in various red liquids to achieve the coloration he wore proudly. Although not as proudly as the heavy looking, shell of a restrain that had multiple sharp needles protruding in various portions of the shell.

" Yumi... You haven't sent me many sacrifi... Inmates as usual. Torturing the same souls isn't fun once you've recorded all the pitches an individual screams before they pass out. It's about time you've brought me more..." Mr.Popo said as his large orb eyes slowly looked up to the bound Gin.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■□□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Rockgirl809

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:32 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael
Michael looked at the imposing building and stared at it. In his two years in Konohagakure he had never seen this building before and the screams that echoed from its wallssent a chill down his spine. Looking at the man who walked out a similar chill passed through him before he turned to Yumi. "So what shall you have me do Lord Hokage?" As he watched Gin and the new man his wings sprouted from his back as he prepared to take chase in case Gin thought she could escape the area.

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)

Jutsu used:
Chakra :85

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Chuunin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would sigh as he arrived at the prison. This place always had an ominous aura around it and he could hear the sounds of agony as the inmates would scream in pain from whatever was being done to them. He would notice two familiar figures as he would approach Yumi and Michael. He wasn’t sure what they were here for, but he was happy that the hokage was. He would clear his throat loudly as he would get the attention of the people that were in the room. ”Yo, I bought that uchiha that you wanted. I hope that you will hold up your end of the deal and give me my promotion to jounin and reward me with the title of oinin captain.” He would toss the body of the uchiha girl on the floor as he would gaze over towards Michael before speaking ”Would you mind tying her up? I don’t need any more problems from her.” He would stare at a strange figure as he almost forgot about the man who ran the prison. ”Yo Popo, it has been a while.”
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 190/190
Strength:7
Speed:6-

Paimon
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Current Form: Normal Form

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:56 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael
Michael watched as Kitahachi walked up and asked his question. Obliging the chuunin earth formed the same bounds Gin had. A few seconds later a new look appeared on his face as his clone returned to him. In a calm manner he spoke but his eyes showed his true emotions. "Lord Hokage, Kitahachi I have to return to the gates. We are under attack again. This time by someone much stronger then Gin here. The firest is eruptin' in flames and she is after the higher ups and usin' our genin and chuunin as bait. I will not let them die sir. Kitahachi I need your help in subduin' this person. Would you mind?" With that he made sure the weird guy got the two prisoners and then jumped into the air. His wings outstretched he flew towards the battlefield again.

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)

Jutsu used:
Chakra :85

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:36 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Listening closely to the different sounds around her she hears the footsteps of two. The kage, and the one named Michael if not mistakes by the voices. Coming closer to this so called prison she hears... Screams ? 'So they torture people here... The question is now: Can theirs top my fathers ?' All her life she was put through intensive training by her father. This includes intensive pain tolerance. She was taught how to turn it off. Pain is only in the mind. Continuing to listen to her surroundings another voice comes up... Wait. Two new people. One seems to only be here for an award though, the other listening to his response he seemed to be the one it charge.

In the meantime throughout the walk to the place she could feel her arms re growing. To her this was a first time thing. Gin thought about saying something but instead decided to just start thinking of a way out.

[Sorry if this is a sucky posts but I'm tired af lol]

Chakra: 160
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:26 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi looked to Mr.Popo and nodded, "I am sure we will have more individuals within your walls teacher. But for now, take this individual into your care." Yumi said softly before looking to Michael when he inquired of what to do with Gin, "Stay here and keep her held. We will need to interrogate her and ensure that she cannot move. You have the best method of securing her."

As they waited for Haruko, who had the jutsu required for them to even start the interrogation, Yumi's eyes looked behind him as Kita appeared with the unconscious body of the girl he was supposed to retrieve. "Impressive and congratulations are in order. Although, I believe you are mistaken as to your reward. The Oinin Commander position is yours, although you will not be a Jounin. A mission that is, at highest, Special Jounin in level is a bit excessive to earn that specific level of promotion. Chuunin will your position until you achieve another rank-promoting mission, take the Jounin exams, or perform a great act for the village enough that would fast forward you to such a position. But, nevertheless, congratulations... Oinin Commander." Yumi said with a light nod of his head in a form of respect for Kita's accomplishment. Maybe it wasn't the full level of the promotion Kita was thinking of, but regardless it was still a promotion.

But peace, at least the small form of peace that Yumi thought he finally had achieved, was stripped of him the moment that Micheal's clone arrived. Or rather, the moment Michael spoke of what had brought shock to his face. "Another attack so soon? The village has been quiet if not supremely silent in terms of the shinobi world. I haven't even sent my shinobi past the borders of the Fire Country lately. Why such random acts of violence? Furthermore, where was this demon country allies that my idiotic elders of Konoha decided to side with when there was no Hokage? Not a representative nor even a warrior from that alliance has come once to speak further about the alliance or assist in battle. The alliance seemed more like something of a formality than anything meaningful.

But sadly such thoughts and re-decision making on the alliance would have to wait. With a look towards the gates that Micheal was currently flying to, he could see a blaze of orange-ish light illuminating the horizon of the gates. "A massive flame? Either there is a big fight going on already or a person is used a very area destructive jutsu." He thought with a shake of his head before narrowing his eyes."Michael said someone. Singular. One individual attacks the gates? Either they are talented or... they have other motives. Why waste chakra on making only one/u] massive attack other than to get attention?" Yumi thought further as he put his hands together and began weaving hand seals while speaking, "Mr.Popo, if you would take care of our guest, and Kita I will need you with me. Something isn't right about this situation." Yumi said as he came to the final seal and would state the final prompt for the jutsu, "Katon: Neshou Bushin." He stated mentally as the area immediately surrounding them would spike in heat before out of the flames that started appear due to the rising heat, would gain the form of a man and eventually the copied look of Yumi. The clone would then open it's mouth where the creator would insert an explosive tag and once the clone closed it's mouth it would take off towards the gates.

Looking at Kita, Yumi would speak, "I do not think this is a solo attack. It would be a waste.. Foolish. Stupid. If they have someone else, they will do so within, above, or below the village to cause damage and chaos. Possibly hurting us financially. Splitting those at the gates attention, and having them divided and less power to combat the force that started this trouble. We will go to the roof of the Hokage tower and wait ten minutes. Ample time, after that initial attack, for an individual to lay their real motive. If after that time, there is no further attack, then we will go to the gates. But right now, our villagers need to be protected in case they are "baiting" our attention away from their true motives." Yumi said as he nodded to Mr.Popo and headed towards the Hokage tower.

[ Exit to Hokage Tower ]

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 330/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*) Katon: Neshou Bunshin (Fire Release: Burning Clone)
Description: Welling chakra up, the user releases it into the air around them after a series of hand-seals. This creates clones of fire, disguised to look exactly like the user. The clones have the user’s stats. When destroyed, the clones burst into flame, capable of creating first degree burns and lighting clothing/leaves/paper/etc on fire.

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Rockgirl809

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95
]

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:28 pm

User Image

Listening on in their conversation, Gin heard that there was another attack on the village. 'Michael leaving gives me more an opportunity without those eyes of his... All I gotta worry about is the warden.' Gin thought to herself a she began to form a plan. 'Someone much stronger then me and desires destruction... We shall hopefully meet.. Whoever you are.'

Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Chuunin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita was kind of upset that he didn't get the jounin promotion, but he could understand why. He was still excited that he was now the oinin commander. He would remain silent as he listened to the words of michael and the Hokage before they took off. It would seem as though somebody was attacking the gates. He could feel it. Two dark auras shrouding the gates of the village. Before he would take off with the Hokage he would look down at the girl that Michael had captured as he would speak "The look in your eyes excites me. I shall leave you with a little present." Kita would extend his middle finger as a little ball of dark energy would enter the nose of Gin. "No need to worry. That ball won't cause you any harm. It's simply for my own entertainment." He would begin to walk towards the exit as he would speak once more before taking off. "Mr. Popo, Please be gentle with my new toy. You can't have this one. If they are broken, they are useless. We shall meet again white haired captive make sure that you keep that same look in your eyes. Otherwise you won't be as fun anymore." Kita would smile as he would take his leave and follow the Hokage.

Exit//
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 190/190
Strength:7
Speed:6

Paimon
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Current Form: Normal Form

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

Suijin_Kami

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:49 pm
Mr. Popo
First rule about Mr.Popo's prison... Don't talk about Mr.Popo's prison." /// XXX /// Yamikonton - Divine Beast/// Jounin /// Sage Class

User Image

The screams were a welcomed symphony to the odd little man. Utilizing barbed, inflamed cat of nine-tails to create more melodic screams to fill his demented ears. After all of the commotion between the other shinobi and the sounds of a battle continuing to be heard, Mr.Popo knew his duty was to bring about the next victim into his earthly hell.

Looking to Kita, Mr.Popo would smile, " 'sup boyo... Looks like you are still breathing. Try to keep it that way, hmm." He said with that same eerie smile that had been plastered on his face since he arrived. But pleasantries could be made another time, when the village wasn't under a continuous assault. Now, he had to deal with two new delightful inmates into his home. With a snap of his fingers, a series of guards would come and pick up the unconscious Uchiha girl to be taken into the prison while he approached Gin,"Nighty night..." He said, if not overly gleeful with what he intended to do, as his rather large hand touched her forehead and the feeling of immense sleep would wash over her. Unless she had a method to combat that Genjutsu implemented upon her, specifically when methods to perform "kai" were disabled due to the earth that tightly bound her, Mr. Popo would then proceed to dig her unconscious body out of the earth and strip her of any equipment that she may bare. Letting then, the female guards strip her of clothing to be in bright, neon pink, jumpsuit. Her other equipment would be handed to guards who would then store it into a vault until Gin "earns" her freedom out of "The Gallows".

Upon waking up, she'd find herself in almost an average broom closet in width room and rather long prison cell that had the size of two broom closets and a secondary entrance that led to the "outside"; or a bricked in room that. had only a single view of the outside. In addition the cells had a straw bed, a hole to utilize the facilities with moving but rancid water, an additional but separate pit of water collected from whatever rain water got collected, and the light being what came through the chakra-sealing bars that made up a small window-roof. Leaving the person to contemplate their actions while living in this area of despair. Gin would also find her body restricted, if not from her chakra being sealed, but also in movement. For there would be a heavy, tortoise shell of a harness around her upper body with specialized enlargened acupuncture needles that hit very precise areas in the muscles that lock them up and keep her from being anything stronger than what a normal pissed off house-kitten can manage. Specifically in comparison to the guards posted outside the cells who specialize in combat that does not have a strong reliance on chakra-based combat. Furthermore, should the arms she was regrowing be grown by the time she stirs, then they too would have bracers of the same variant that clung to her body. If her arms have not fully re-grown, there would be quite a bit of pain in having them sprout out given the amount of needles puncturing into her body to keep her physically debilitated.

Although should the Genjutsu, for some rational reason not work, Mr.Popo would do nothing less than a curt but rather heavy handed hammer fist to the back of her head to knock her out and replicate the same process that would prep her for incarceration.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 240/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■□□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*) Nemuri (Sleep)
Descripiton: A genjutsu technique where the ninja places their hand on their target's shoulder and forces them into a deep slumber. A useful technique when subterfuge is involved with a mission, but utterly useless in combat. C-Rank

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Rockgirl809

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:15 pm

User Image

Gin listened to the... Was that a kid ? She felt darkness starting course through her body. It didn't hurt but instead it was a good feeling. Whatever it was Gin knew he would be back to find her.

After feeling such darkness enter her body she began feeling really really tired. One thing she thought before she was gone: 'Genjutsu...' Gin was out, and when she woke up she took a deep breath in opening her eyes. She saw she was in a small room. Next thing she felt was something around her upper body to keep her restrained. She looked down at it and noticed needles at every important muscle point to keep her still. Her face still cold showed no pain, no emotion. As her arms were almost done growing back she can feel the slight pain going through her arms because of the needles slightly going in her tendril arms. Gin was still. She opened her mouth as tendrils spewed from her mouth going to the needles. One by one they were broken and taken out and away from her. Though it was a long process it was done. Gin could finally relax as the tendrils retracted back in her mouth. Now the only problem is this damned restraint thing around her upper body.

EDIT

Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]