Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:55 am
Time had been passing slowly the past few weeks, and though Ion missed his homeland of Grande Ile, he enjoyed his time in Kodo and thought of it as a wonderful learning opportunity - both to learn about the region and its people and culture, and to learn more about Team Rocket for his investigation. Something he'd learned quite quickly upon his arrival in Kodo had been how much more there was to look into in regards to Team Rocket, compared to Team Flare in Kalos. The latter hadn't taken this long, but then again, they hadn't been active for nearly as long as Team Rocket had seemed to, so it stood to reason there was more to investigate.

Today though he'd decided to take a break from his ongoing investigation to do a little grocery shopping, to stock the fridge in his tiny apartment he'd gotten once it became evident that staying in a hotel would be impractical - and expensive. With his staff in his right hand and Jozette on his left, Ion and his companion made their way along a sidewalk in the city, headed towards a small store not too far away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:19 pm
A quick trip to the poke market was able to replenish the pokemon supplies Rosie had noticed she had been running low on.

Slipping her jacket back over her shoulders as she exited the building, Pop and Northern both moving out past her as she held the door open, though both of them paused when they noticed someone on the street they had just stepped onto, someone familiar.

"Hm?" Rosie blinked at both the pokemon who stopped, then up at the person they were looking at.
The blond blinked before her eyes widened. "Oh! Hi! I remember you!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:35 pm
Ion stopped when he heard someone address him - he assumed it was to him, at any rate, given the fact there weren't many people out at the moment - so he looked towards the source of the voice. It was quite familiar, though he couldn't place it until he saw the blonde it belonged to, and he offered her a quiet smile. "Hello again," he replied warmly, his staff making a soft 'click' as he carefully rested the end of it on the pavement, holding it loosely in one hand. His expression turned apologetic though. "I'm afraid I don't recall your name, though I believe we met in Sandalwood, correct?"

Jozette paused and tilted her head, peering at the other pokemon curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:46 pm
When he seemed to recognize her as well Rosie beamed even brighter, making her way forward as she zipped up her jacket, settling to a stop next to Pop, Northern floating back to settle on Rosie's shoulder, not looking of feeling any kind of threat, as this other human seemed nothing put purely good intentions.

"Thats right~ Its Rosie. I'm sorry I don't remember your name either, But its hard to forget meeting someone from Grand Ile here in Kodo." She added with a brighter smile. "Its nice to see you again, much farther from Sandelwood this time though."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:09 pm
"Ah, yes, of course," he replied, his smile continuing as he added, "It's good to see you again, Rosie. My name is Ion," the green-haired boy offered helpfully, then gestured with his free hand to the Braixen beside him, "and this is Jozette." The gesturing hand returned to join its twin around his staff as Ion took a moment to look at Rosie's pokemon. The floating one he remembered, as she'd had it with her when he saw her in Sandalwood, but the other was unfamiliar to him. "Yes, it is - do you live here, or in Sandalwood?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:39 pm
"Ion- I remember now." Rosie repeated, putting one of her hands on the Lopunny's shoulders as the shiny rabbit eyed Jozette before giving her a nod of greeting, crossing her long arms across her slender chest and shifting most of her weight onto one hip.

Northern widened her eyes a little, expressing her greeting in her own emotions in response to his silent emotional recognition of her.

"This is Northern, and Pop." Rosie introduced her pokemon as well. "And yeah we live here in Camphoreon, we were just temporarily held up in Sandelwood for a few days." Remembering back why they were in Sandalwood wasn't a good memory.
"What bring you to Camphoreon?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:45 pm
Jozette didn't remember any of them, unlike her trainer, and she narrowed her eyes a little suspiciously at the Lopunny. She didn't seem threatening though, so her expression cleared and she offered a short nod in return.

Both of the pokemon were given a smile as Rosie introduced them, and Ion shifted his stance a little to lower one hand again while the other remained on his staff, both to rest his arm and to help maintain his balance - not that he really needed it at the moment, thankfully. "Really? It's a lovely city," he said as he looked around them at the tall buildings, once more noting how different the city looked compared to those in Grande Ile, and even the ones he'd seen in Kalos. "I only stayed in Sandalwood for a week before coming here," he explained, "and I only planned to stay for a while, but I've extended my stay because I have a lot more to do than I originally thought."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:29 pm
Rosie gave a fond smile, allowing her gaze to follow his around the city, only for a brief moment "I think so too." she agreed.
"Oh, so you're extending your stay here? I'm sorry I don't remember, but what are you working on here?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:48 pm
"Yes," he said with a nod and a smile, turning to regard her once more so he could explain. He couldn't remember if he had before or not, but he didn't mind doing so either way. "I'm investigating Team Rocket to determine whether or not they pose a threat to Grande Ile. It's taken a lot longer than I anticipated, so I've moved into a small apartment temporarily, until I finish my investigation."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:55 pm
Rosie's eyebrows arched at his explanation, though her shoulders perked up a little when she remembered hearing this from him before. "Oh- yes, I remember now." The blond tilted her head, the hand on her Lopunny's shoulder tensing a little at the mention of team Rocket, something the rabbit noticed right away, but only reacted in the means of a slight downward tilt of her head.
"Its taking you longer? I guess they have been laying pretty low recently..." She said  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:18 pm
He didn't notice the way she tensed when he spoke of the villainous organization, though he offered her a nod and a smile, "Yes, it is. I believe that is one reason why, but another reason is because there's a great deal to research," he explained, though refrained from going into detail just what he meant by that - she could likely figure that out for herself, and he didn't want to accidentally bring up anything that could be painful by mentioning specific events - and shifted his stance to lean on his other foot, still holding his staff upright. "My only point of reference is my investigation in Kalos, which took a significantly shorter period of time to complete."

Jozette tilted her head up when Pop tilted hers down, one eye narrowing in curiosity - not that squinting with one eye would suddenly cause her to know anything about the Lopunny's reaction.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:35 pm
Rosie smiled apologetically "It sounds like a lot of work, hopefully you won't be stuck here against your will for too much longer. And I do hope Team Rocket isn't going to end up being a danger for Grand Ile."

She wasn't entirely sure what it is that he was researching, but anything involved with Team Rocket just wasn't at all pleasant.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:48 pm
It was his turn for his eyebrows to arch in mild surprise, and he quickly shook his head, "Oh, no, no; I'm not here against my will at all," he attempted to reassure her, "I agreed to come here on my own, and I don't mind being here at all. I do think it's a lovely city. It's always interesting to see how different it is compared to Devoirue," he noted aloud as he glanced around them again, then offered Rosie another smile. "I am enjoying my time here. But I agree, I hope they don't become a threat to Grande Ile. I wish they weren't such a threat here, though," Ion couldn't help but add. Most of the things he'd read sounded horrible, and all of the firsthand accounts broke his heart. He really did wish Team Rocket wouldn't terrorize Kodo as much as he'd read, though maybe the sparse reports lately meant they were loosening their grip on the island region.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:38 pm
Her face softened with a more bittersweet smile, a light nod and a glance to her pokemon.
"Someday." She said optimistically. "Things will work out for the best, I guess we just have to keep believing that."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:46 pm
Ion smiled and nodded as well, shifting his grip on his staff. "Yes, they will," he agreed, though knew it wouldn't be immediate. Like she said though, someday things would be better, and maybe Team Rocket would leave Kodo in peace. He hoped that day would be sooner rather than later, though.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff