Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[Club Proposal] The Strays [OPEN 4 MUSIX] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ let's make music together ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Van and Kier found a common love in music, and they're both first years who would love to find others with a common passion to start a band called The Strays. They're auditioning!

Kier plays bass and Van plays guitar; they both alternate forvocals. If he writes the lyrics, it'll all be about food and eating, probably, so maybe not the best idea. Doesn't mean it won't happen.

We'd love it for you to join us! We need a minimum of four members, but even unconventional instruments we can try to work in-- like I said, even a lyricist might not be a bad idea!

Another awesome thing about the band is that they're starting it at Y1, so no pressure; if you want to explore music, for however long, hit us up! If you just want this to be a time-limited plot, like for one year for example, that's cool too! Just let us know heart

Hopefully we'll get to host small gig ORPs, play at events if the option exists, and hold ideally at least monthly practice RPs for the band! Band members will be welcome to invite a friend or S/O to practice in some cases...!

Some roles in specific: A second guitarist, someone who does sound editing/recording/etc, lyricist, drummer.

What we're full up on: drums, guitars, bass, vocals, lyrics!

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:18 pm
CURRENT MEMBERS:

kier - bass + vocals
van - guitar + vocals + lyrics??
deacon - guitar + sexy
imbere - drums + PR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:19 pm
[[ place holder ]]  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:32 pm
OPEN FOR MEMBERS.

To apply, please c/p this into the thread!

[size=12] I AM ALSO A STRAY? [/size]
[size=10]
[b]name[/b]::
[b]year[/b]::
[b]role[/b]:: ideally, what would you like to contribute? are you a groupie, a guitarist, do you play the triangle O AO do you do sound production.

[b]additional notes[/b] :: if you plan on the band being a time-limited thing, let us know <3
[b]preferred method of contact[/b]::

[/size]
[quote="Face Your Demons"][/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:56 pm
I AM ALSO A STRAY?

name:: Deacon
year:: Y2
role:: Deacon does well playing a guitar, and sometimes his guitar doesn't break when he hits people with it... Though, the guitar that he has at his disposal right now was a gift, so he probably won't be smashing it on things or people.

additional notes :: Deacon participated in Battle of the Bands, both times, though unfortunately Dirty Homicide also lost both times... So sad.
preferred method of contact:: AIM (Hitsu Chan) is best, and will get the fastest response~

Face Your Demons
Trying out~ ouo

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:22 am
Hitsuzen
the band definitely just got a lot sexier ;D WELCOME, 2nd GUITARIST

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:19 am
Code:

I AM ALSO A STRAY?

name:: Imbere Ralka
year:: Y1 ^^!
role:: Managing and basically doing the boring stuff. However if they need help with the music and/or lyrics, she has a killer singing voice and has written a few songs of her own.

additional notes :: When she to lived underwater, she used to be in a small band with a few friends. She used to play the octodrums like a boss! However her hands dont have the same amount of skill...
preferred method of contact:: skype! quite.uneventful

Face Your Demons

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:22 am
quite uneventful

Very cool! She has a rad style. I was wondering: does she no longer play her drums because it's not underwater, or?? Because we are very willing to make a cool giant waterbowl thing for performing if she wanted to drum > > We kind of need a drummer xD

Buuut if you're really not into that, then as far as managing goes, how about a promo role so she like helps the band promote for gigs and talks to venue owners and etc??

We don't think we'll need more singing in the future, but we can keep it in mind!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:42 am
Face your demons

that's pretty much the reason, yeah! she's a pretty average drummer when it comes to her hands, but over time she can get better if you guys want! i'm totally up for that haha ^^

also honestly imbere would probably push herself to promote the band for gigs because knowing her she's gonna want to show off what she's joined HAHA;; if they need it, imbere could be drummer/manager, but if they're better with only one of the two she's definitely not picky~

ah, mmkay! no worries, imbere doesn't like that much attention, giggles
aw man im actually pretty excited! this'll be fun * V*!! oh yeah, I forgot to mention my AIM: quite_uneventful, if you need me, though I'm mostly on Skype!! ^^

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:52 am
quite uneventful

We'd totally love that! The nice thing for me about us starting in Y1 is that I think none of us expect them to be omg masterful, like they're making this out of a shared musical passion so they can get better I think xD Get better, and have fun! And we'd LOVE it if we had a gorgeous drummer <3 Just let us know if you want water for the shows and stuff * A* TiH wooo land of miracles.

well, she can totally do both if she / you want(s)! promo and drum! officially we'll avoid the title of manager for now, I guess she'd be more like PR and drummer xD Does that sound good as far as titles go? I'm happy to have her for both roles!

I am very excited too * o*

Ok! I am almost always on aim, I'll try to use skype to contact you if we need to though O uOb

So yeah, if you're OK with PR and drummer, I will go ahead and edit that in, and then we have the bare minimum members and we can at least start jamming with them and maybe pick up more other members as we go <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:06 pm
Face your demons

aw mean, yeah!! it feels real nice and comforting hehe <3 she's my first and only TiH charrie so I've been slowly trying to integrate her into places, but imbere's a hard key to fit OTL....

ooh, alright! knowing imbere she'd probably be a little embarrassed if she needed a huge bowl every time she played, chuckles
aww <3 sure, sure, PR/drummer would be great! ^^

ooh man, time to rock and roollll emotion_brofist

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:51 pm
Face your demons
Hitsuzen
the band definitely just got a lot sexier ;D WELCOME, 2nd GUITARIST
OMG thankyou~ ;u; Please don't be shy to poke at me if I'm too slow responding to something. I am on AIM pretty much absolutely always and even if I'm not online you can leave me a message!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:24 pm
is recording/editing the only thing open now?  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:34 pm
musicaloner7
is recording/editing the only thing open now?

That was just the last of my ideas! what were you hoping to do? o uo even if the performative roles are taken up, characters could probs still come jam / be part of the "club" version if hg is okay with it * o*  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff