[FIN] Green hair club? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:46 pm
Citrine had been hanging round Camphoreon for a few days now. She was starting to get familiar with the city, and she knew her way to the trainer's center almost by heart. Almost. She had gotten distracted earlier by a rather lovely park and had gone to explore it. Of course now she kept finding herself walking in circles. Which way was north? The sky was overcast, and she couldn't really tell where to go. For the third time, she found herself walking through the park. One of these exits had to lead into familiar territory!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:05 pm
Even though the weather wasn't perfect - it was winter, after all, and Ion assumed it would probably snow sometime soon - Jozette had still grown tired of being pent up in his little apartment, new as it was, and so he'd agreed to take a break to walk through the park. With the chillier temperatures, he was quite glad he'd taken a few days to visit his family in Grande Ile and fetch his warmer clothes, like the warm white hoodie he was wearing, and the slim white gloves that covered his small hands. The staff he carried clicked quietly every once in a while as he walked along the walkway with it, while his Braixen walked through the grass bordering the walkway her trainer was on. The fire-type was more energetic than the green-haired boy beside her, as occasionally she would bounce or hop forward or to the side and kick at some pebbles she came across, her large ears perked up and eyes bright.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:24 pm
Citrine figured she wasn't going to get to the trainer's center today. She sighed. She really wanted to work with Circuit a little bit today. Porygon were strange and interesting things! As she rounded the bend in one of the paths, she stopped short. She could see a pokemon that she hadn't seen before! It was sort of... red? Or maybe yellow? She couldn't tell from the distance she was at. She started jogging over before she saw the boy it was with. Oh, drat. It had a trainer? Well, she could still talk to-

She stopped short and looked at him. Before she could stop herself, she burst out laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Both Ion and Jozette paused at the sudden laughter, and the pair looked up to see why. It was fairly obvious who the girl was laughing at, given how few people there were around at the moment, but it took Ion a moment to realize just why she was laughing; once he did figure it out, a warm, amused smile lit up his face. Outside of his family, he'd never met anyone else with green hair, let alone in a style similar to his.

His Braixen didn't find it nearly as funny, and so she put her paws on her hips with a huff.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:14 pm
"Oh my gosh!" Citrine giggled. "I don't mean to be rude!" Her face was bright and her nose a little red from the cold. "But I- Well, I love your hair." She decided to leave it at that. It was so strange that someone would have a similar hair style to her. And the fact that their hair was almost identical in color? "It's like we could be twins!" Hardly. Citrine's skin was tanned, and her eyes a ruby color. They really weren't similar at all, other then the hair. But it amused her enough to settle on that for a reason for them to be 'twins.'

Glancing down, she noticed the pokemon's posture and flushed. "Oh... Oh my! I didn't upset you, did I?" She floundered. "Ah, that's right! I've never seen a pokemon like you before." She spoke to the braixen, then looked back up at the boy. "Where did you find her?" Citrine pulled out her pokedex to see what information she could get about the pokemon. It was... ADORABLE! And a fire type? She loved fire types! "What's her name? Oh, What's yours by the way? I'm Citrine."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:10 pm
"It's all right," he reassured her, his amused smile still present. "I like yours, too." There was no way he could take offense to her amusement at their similar hairstyles and colors. Twins? His smile grew a little warmer. "We could be. Is green hair common in your family?"

"Ah.." Jozette did indeed look a little annoyed, but the boy merely put a hand on the Braixen's head and offered her an apologetic smile. "Her name is Jozette, and she's from Kalos. It's a pleasure to meet you, Citrine; my name is Ion," he offered, turning to smile at her again.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:47 pm
Citrine decided to address the pokemon first. "It's lovely to meet you, Jozette. Gosh, that's such a pretty name too. I'm jealous that I didn't think of it!" She chuckled and turned her attention back to the boy. "Ion, hm? That's a pretty cool name." It was sort of... science-y, or something, right? There was something about positive ions... Oh whatever. She wasn't in school right now. Who cared?

"I don't know if I'd say it's really common. But my mom's hair is green. And I think her parents both had green hair before it went completely snow white." she tapped her chin in thought. "Or did pappy have blue...? I don't know. I've only known them to have white hair. But I have my mother's hair." she beamed. "What about you? I didn't really give any thought to it being common somewhere. Is it common where you're from? Oh... Where are you from? Are you from Kalos?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:36 pm
Jozette huffed again and narrowed her eyes slightly as she crossed her arms over her chest, clearly not buying the flattery - though that didn't mean she didn't appreciate it.

Ion smiled regardless and reached out a hand to gently pat his Braixen's head. She still didn't seem too pleased though. "Oh, thank you. Citrine is a pretty name - it seems bright and vibrant," he said with a smile. He listened politely as she spoke, though her questions gave him pause, if only so he could collect his thoughts and answer them in order. "Both of my parents have green hair, though my father's is darker than my mother's. It isn't common where I'm from though; I'm from Grande Ile, but I spent a few months in Kalos last year," he finished, his smile still present. "May I ask where you're from?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:58 am
Citrine drooped a little that the pokemon didn't seem to like her. Oh well. She tucked her pokedex away, and looked at the fire type a little longer before looking back up to Ion. She wouldn't push the pokemon to like her, so she would... try and leave it be. At the compliments, Citrine flushed brightly. No one ever said her name was vibrant before. She liked that!

"Oh, I live over seas in the Areno* region. But my grandparents are from Hoenn. They moved after they got married. I don't know if green hair is common in Hoenn or not. Most people in Areno have really dark hair." She explained. Oh, Ion was from Grande Ile too? There must be a lot of people from there! She'd already met 2 now! and she hadn't even been here 2 weeks! She was grinning excitedly.

"AH!" She realized something. Of course! "Grande Ile is really close to Kodo! I get it!" Wait. Whoops! "S-Sorry. I was just thinking... I've not been here long, and ... You're the second person from Grande Ile that I've met."

*This is a region I created. It's purely fictional, and in my mind equates roughly to my version of pokemon Egypt. It was mentioned in a previous RP with Citrine, and is also mentioned in her journal.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:00 pm
Jozette took to ignoring the small human once said small human decided to leave her alone. Her main concern here was Ion, after all.

"I see," he said with a smile as Citrine explained where she and her family were from. He didn't know where either of those regions were, but that fact didn't matter too much. Her deduction, though, made him nod a bit. "I don't know how close they are exactly, but they aren't too far away from each other. A boat ride between the two takes about twenty-four hours, I believe," he explained, his smile still present.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:34 pm
Citrine laughed a little. "Yeah, my friend Rosie told me recently about Grande Ile. She's been there, but it was pretty much the first time I've heard of it." She whistled a little and put her hands behind her back, rocking back on her heels. "So you're from Grande Ile... but how long have you been here?" For that matter, she wondered why he was here. Was he also fighting against Team Rocket?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:59 pm
Rosie? He had to wonder if that was the same Rosie he knew, but before he could ascertain that she had continued on to another question. Her enthusiasm made him smile a little wider. "I've been here..." How long had it been now? Longer than it felt, certainly. "I came here in april or may earlier this year, expecting to stay just a few weeks." It was funny how things worked out.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:15 pm
"Huh. So not really that long. But also, kind of a long time. This place grows on you." She nodded. "I hadn't thought I'd come back." Citrine sort of felt like she'd be back though. She felt bad about leaving the first time actually. She ... She felt like she let a lot of people down... like she let Rosie down. For a moment, she looked contemplative, but it passed quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:38 pm
"Yes," he agreed with a nod, taking a moment to look around them at the park and the tall buildings beyond it in every direction. It really was a very pretty place. Quite different to Devoirue, of course, and without its more elegant and decorative architecture, but Camphoreon - and Kodo as a whole, or as much of it as he'd seen so far - was quite pretty as well, just different. "It is starting to grow on me a little," the teen admitted as he turned his attention back to Citrine, "and everyone I've met here has been so nice." He paused briefly. "May I ask why you thought you wouldn't come back?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:00 am
Citrine smiled at Ion as he looked around them. She could only guess what he was thinking. But she had a pretty good feeling that it wasn't 'Where's a good ice cream shop?' When he spoke again, she wanted to chime in that everyone was nice! Though she hadn't really met a lot of people, besides from brief encounters at the trainer center. She could count any meaningful encounters on one hand still... But they were all still quite nice! But she didn't get the chance to say anything before Ion asked why she didn't think she'd return. Citrine suddenly looked very... Sheepish, almost guilty.

"Well..." She shuffled her foot. "I was 11 when I came here first. I had just started my pokemon training, and my family thought it would be better to come here to train. Back home, there aren't a lot of different types of pokemon. Mostly rock, ground, fire, and ghost types." She folded her hands behind her back and spun on her heels, now facing away from Ion and looked at the sky, trying to hide her embarrassment. "So I came here with an egg-" She paused for a moment. "My mother runs a pokemon daycare, and a trainer's pokemon had an egg, but he didn't want it. So my mother gave it to me to raise. I came here while waiting for the egg to hatch. I met my friend Rosie, and she helped me with my pokemon, and I thought maybe I could do this. Being a trainer would be really fun, right? But then Team Rocket started becoming a real problem. I mean a real big problem... The few trainers who were here, we were all going to go to Hoenn to train."

She sighed and shuffled her foot a little before turning back to Ion. "I'd never been in a situation like that before. I was... scared. Scared, and weak... I wasn't going to be any help to anyone. I went to Hoenn for a little while, but I didn't get much training done. Some family things came up and I left. But it really feels like I... I ran away. Team Rocket has been doing so many bad things, and I know now that so many people have gotten hurt. I really feel like I abandoned them. Maybe it's stupid to think that, I mean what could I have done? I'm a pretty poor excuse for a trainer. I let my friend down, I let down... all the other trainers because I didn't even try." She sort of realized she got way off track in answering Ion's question. She wiped at her eyes quickly.

"I didn't think I would come back because Kodo was a scary place. But, I want to make it up to Rosie, and everyone, and especially myself. I came back so I can be a good trainer and do right by my pokemon. If that means facing something scary like ghosts or Team Rocket then... Then so be it!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff