Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Silverlight (1x1 taken) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image
James Amos
Bodyguard

6 AM, a faint glow appears with the inky darkness of a room, before being blotted out by an object, only to reappear in front of a pair of silver-grey eyes. On the screen of the cellphone was a message, James tapped the screen with his thumb, opening up the message, reading the contents within it. It was another job offer, one that he accepted with a simple response, before he got out of bed and went to get ready. It wasn't long before another message appeared, this one containing details of the job and his client, a female. James didn't rush himself, he showered, got his things ready, then got something to eat. Around 9, he left his home, located on the outskirts of the city, he got in a black sports car and left, heading for the address. 11:30, he arrived at the address, James got out of his car, then walked up to the door of a rather high end home and knocked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image
gaia_angelleft Sonata Jasmine Wintergreen gaia_angelright

Sonata was flying around. The sound of neighing could be heard out back. Her lavender mane and tail as well as her silver and black fur shining in the sunlight. She giggled as she landed giving a little boy who's father worked for her parents a ride in the sky. She laughed as she was like an angel when she soared the skies like an eagle. Being a nineteen year old, she wanted to find true love. She giggled as the boy pet her as he thought of her as his big sister. "Thank you for the ride Miss Sonata." Sonata turned into a human and smiled saying "You're welcome Jacob. I did promise you a ride when I was able to." She then hugged him when he hugged her back before she carried the little one to the front yard where his father was working on the garden. When she got there she saw James and said "Hello. Can I help you with something sir?" as she approached him slowly in her human form.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:11 pm
Lupine Duchess

"Sir?" James looked around, confused as to who she was talking to, until it hit him, making him feel like an idiot. "Oh, you're referring to me, sorry, sleep is still wearing off. But yes, I'm looking for a Mr. Wintergreen, I received a message early this morning, requesting my service." James explained to the young female before him, finding her beauty rather stunning, before he composed himself quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image
gaia_angelleft Sonata Jasmine Wintergreen gaia_angelright

Sonata nodded and said "He's in his office. Just go inside and go to the right. it's the second room on your left." She then smiled and went back to playing with Jacob who was hiding behind her shyly. He loved Sonata like a big sister. She smiled at Jacob and said "How about we go get something to eat Jacob?" She then received a nod and smiled before she led him towards the kitchen in the back. She got the cookie jar down and gave him a couple cookies and some chocolate milk. Then she started to tell him stories. His father was proud that his son was friends with Sonata. Even though she was a rare form of Pegasus that didn't stop her from making friends with kids as she wanted them to know that she was friendly and wanted to be friends as well as hoping to have some of her own one day.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:21 pm
Lupine Duchess

James gave a small bow, as a sign of thanks, before opening the door and steeping inside. If he though the outside looked nice, the interior was amazing, James felt small in such a place. Yet, if he wanted to, he could live in place just like it, since he had the money for, but he prefered a simpler life over luxuries. Following the directions given to him, James found the office without a problem, "Alright, this is the door," knocking and opening the door, "Mr. Wintergreen?" He asked, steeping inside the room, making sure to close the door behind him. As always, whenever James met with a client, he found himself standing straight, so the utmost respect to whom he was talking to.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:21 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata's father, Kaname Wintergreen, was by the window looking out at his daughter. "Ah Thank you for coming as fast as you could. I assume that you're wondering why I called you here?" He said not taking his eyes off his daughter. "I've called you here for the job of being my daughter's bodyguard. As you can imagine, my daughter is a gem. She's a very rare type of Pegasus. Because of this, I've gotten many proposes for me to sell her for some form of money or whatever. Of course, I say no. But I recently received a letter saying that someone was going to kidnap her. I need you to find out who this person is. I have reason to believe that one of my servants is leaking information about her and our security levels. I also need you to keep an eye on her and make sure she's safe." He explained all the while looking outside at his daughter playing with the gardener's little boy with a smile on his face.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:58 pm
Lupine Duchess

James listened closely to what Mr. Wintergreen was telling him, it was pretty straight forward, his daughter was in need of a bodyguard. The fact that she was a Pegasus was the highlight of the story, people would do anything to get hold of one, so it was no surprise that he had gotten offers, eventually a threat. "I understand what is needed to be done, the fact that I'm here means that I was recommended for my skill set, I will do everything necessary to protect your daughter." James told Mr. Wintergreen, as he looked out the window, watching his daughter playing with the young boy. Unique skills, James was definitely unique, his animal was a wolf with wings, but a dark moment in his past kept him from changing forms. Apart from that, he was trained as an assassin and mercenary, which gained him a reputation and highly recommended.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:32 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kaname nodded and said "Yes. That is correct. Do what you can to protect her. Oh and I almost forgot. While you will be working for me, you will get a room, three full course meals a day, and good pay as well." he said as Sonata was laughing as she and Jacob were playing hide and seek. "I must warn you in advance that Sonata is a free spirit. She has a good heart though." He said before smiling at his daughter as Jacob was tickled by her. She was in her pegasus form now running around with him on her back.

Later at dinner, Jacob had gone home with his father. Sonata was eating her food while listening to her father's day. She wanted a child of her own or a little brother, but because her mother had passed on, and her father didn't want her to think he'd forgotten about his beloved wife and as a result refused to date anyone, she couldn't have that joy of having another child around. She knew that James was her new body guard and thought it wasn't necessary. Then again, she didn't know about the threatening letter.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:21 pm
Lupine Duchess

"Thank you sir, your kindness is appreciated, now, if you'll excuse me, I have to tend to a few things." James said to Mr. Wintergreen, as he opened the door, leaving the office, then going back outside to his car. Gathering his things from the back, he had one of the butlers take elsewhere, while a maid showed him to his room. After settling in to his room, James roamed the halls of the house, getting familiar with the layout of it, before moving on to the outside. Come dinner time, finishing his tour of the grounds, James cleaned up, before heading downstairs.

"Good evening everyone, Sir, Miss Wintergreen, hope you're all doing well." James took a seat at the table, as he smiled at Sonata, then gave a nod at Mr. Wintergreen.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata smiled and said "You don't have to be formal with me. Just call me Sonata." She then giggled a bit as she said that. She then took a bite of her dinner. Her father smiled glad that Sonata seemed to like James enough to have him call her by her first name. As they ate, Sonata's eyes seemed happier than normal as she talked with James and heard about his adventures. "So James, what are your expectations from me?" Sonata asked as she knew she had a few bad habits that she was trying to get over.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:49 pm
Lupine Duchess

Giving Sonata a small chuckle, James smiled and nodded his head, "Very well, if it's okay with you, then I'll use your name. I do apologize for the formality, it's just habit on a job, most don't ask to be called by their name. He told her, as he ate a bit of the food, talking about the various places he had been to on assignments. James then heard Sonata ask about his expectations of her, which he answered, "I've never been asked that before, but to be honest, I just expect you to be yourself. There really isn't anything that I haven't been through before, yet, should I be asking you that? What are you expecting of me?" James found it easy to talk to Sonata, which was nice, normally, he would keep to himself, while on jobs.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:05 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Just be yourself as well. Just do whatever it is you have to do and that will be fine." Sonata said with a smile on her face as she looked at James. Her father then excused himself and went to do some late night work but was pleased his daughter seemed to be happy. Sonata got a little nervous being around James after her father left. "So......Are you settling in alright? Is there anything you'd like to do?" She asked blushing a bit as she liked James already. She thought he was really handsome.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:01 pm
Lupine Duchess

By the time Sonata's father excused himself, James had finished his dinner, so he just remained at the table, enjoying her presence. "I'm settling in just fine, still getting used to where everything is around here, its a bit of a maze to me. Anyways, there's not much I like to do, I'm pretty simple really. Ready a book, write a bit of music, play an instrument, or watch movies." He answered, as his eyes met hers, finding that they were just as beautiful as she was. In the short amount of time they had spent together, he felt that he could trust her, so he added, "There was something else I loved to do, which was take to the night sky in my other form, a winged wolf, but I haven't been to do that in years now."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:43 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"How come? Did something happen?" She asked curious as to why he no longer flew. When she did, she felt so free and happy. "If you would like, we could go flying sometime? You don't have to turn into your other form. I could carry you on my back no problem." She said as she smiled at him. She enjoyed the freedom she felt in the clouds. It was like nothing she ever felt before.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:10 pm
Lupine Duchess

James got a far off look in his eyes, as if he was remembering something, before she came back to reality, shaking his head slowly. Answering Sonata's question, "You could say that, it's not so much that I can't, it's more that I won't. A few years back, I was injured as a wolf, it left some bad memories, ones that keep me from changing." Upon hearing her offer, James smiled softly, feeling his face grow warm, "Thank you for the offer, but perhaps you could coax my wolf to show itself, if you can do that, they I will gladly fly with you Sonata." He said lowly, feeling as if he just asked her on a date, or something of the sorts.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff