Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] What's a Couple Baked Goods? { Zuberi x Nicolette } Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am
Days off were nice. Nicer than nice. Honestly he'd forgotten how much he missed just walking the streets of a city with no one there to bother him or take a second glance at him. Cause he was normal. Well... He wasn't normal. But people thought he was. He didn't often go out without his knife, something he carried in case of emergencies; but today he did. He left it in his dorm and wandered away without a second thought. The only thing he brought with him was his bag, his sketchbook, a couple empty Pokeballs, and of course, Moto. Moto, who was comfortably clinging to Zuberi's shoulder as he walked down the streets of Camphoreon City. This was where Zuberi spent the last three years of his life. Living on the streets and stealing food. He knew this place pretty well. And knew of the places that had the best food to swipe.

The trainer reached up, petting the Cyndaquil's nose lightly before he turned down the main street. He was wearing his usual; black jeans, black boots, white t-shirt and a blue flannel over shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His bag was thrown over his shoulder, and his hair was pulled back and tied with a few dreads to keep in place. He was comfortable like this. He glanced up at the sky, blinking for a moment before rolling his shoulders. Today was a good day to have off.

As soon as other people and Pokemon started to get active though, Moto panicked. He whined and shifted, eventually moving down to get into the flannel shirt and tuck himself away to where only the tip of his nose was visable through the top two undone buttons. Zuberi rolled his eyes, but moved an arm to support the weight of the Pokemon as he walked. He eventually got to the park, and sat down. He eased Moto out of his shirt, and set him down on the ground, watching him with soft amber eyes. "Do not be nervous, Moto. No one will hurt you." He said easily, before pulling out his sketchbook. Moto whined again, but instead hid behind Zuberi's legs, peeking around on occasion to see what was going on before getting scared again and hiding more.

BlackFireKitsune
[ Tag~ ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:05 pm
Days like this made Nicolette glad she was an early riser by nature. Despite the chill, she was still eager to go out into the city as soon as possible. It hadn't taken long at all to frost the pastries she'd baked the previous night, and by the time she'd finished her breakfast and her pokemon had finished theirs, the frosting had set enough for her to put a number of them into a plastic container. A second container of different things joined the first - mostly treats for pokemon - as well as a small lunch for herself.

Outside her small house, Nicolette greeted her Rapidash and tacked her up with practiced ease before fitting her various containers into Epona's saddlebags. In no time at all the pair were off down the streets, enjoying the beautiful morning while taking care to avoid the various pedestrians or cars they passed by on their way to the park. Once there, Nicolette dismounted and opted to walk instead, one hand on the mare's neck as she strode beside her. It was such a beautiful day! Beautiful and rather empty - there weren't too many people in the park just yet... Oh, there was someone! He looked rather lonely, too, she thought - the Cyndaquil escaped her notice completely - but he had something in his lap... A book of some sort? It wasn't like any book she'd ever seen before... Perhaps it was some sort of album or something? Curiosity piqued, the girl altered her course a bit to heard in his direction. Epona followed dutifully as ever. "Hello there," Nicolette called brightly as she raised one hand in greeting, before switching to point at the sketchbook he held. "May I ask what it is you're reading?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:06 pm
Zuberi settled down. It took him a few minutes, but he got comfortable. And despite Moto getting comfortable in his jacket in order to get warm and hide, he was comfortable. He shifted the book in his lap, and glanced around. His eyes flickered. He saw a Nidoran, a male one, hiding near the bushes. It looked as though it was searching for food. He shook his head. Something too normal for him. He continued to scan. Deerling grazing. Something of some dog type Pokemon running around in an ally. But he wanted something different. Something he could remember later. Something that he could look at the picture and know where he was and what he wanted to feel. He licked his lips, a quick draw of a pink tongue against dark skin, before searching again. He'd find something he liked soon. He was sure.

After another few minutes, he found something. A Growlithe was laying with a Purrloin, nuzzling and grooming the cat. It wasn't very unique, but it reminded him of his best friend and, well... Little sister, figure. Eden was adorable and she dedicated a lot to her. He smiled fondly, before his face went back to stone. He started to draw his charcoal pencil along the parchment paper, moving carefully. His finger dragged across the page every so often, blurring or smoothing away extra material. When Moto shifted, Zuberi shushed him to calm, before going back to his movements. He had to get this done, and had to get it done before they moved. If they moved, he'd be screwed. He licked his lips again and ducked his head down farther.

It wasn't until he heard a voice did he pull himself away. And it wasn't the call of a hello. It was when he was being questioned as to what he was reading. He lifted Amber eyes toward the ground, about eye level, expecting to be met with someone else's eyes. instead; instead he was met with a Pokemon. It took him a moment to realize that it was a Rapidash, before he looked up farther to see the trainer. His eyes locked for a second, before he shifted and sat up a bit straighter. He closed his sketchbook rather quickly, but was careful of it. He didn't want to ruin it. His head tilted for a moment, before he let out a slight breath and shifted to straighten his back and stretch subtly. "Hm? Oh. Nothing. It is not a reading book." He commented, before setting it down. The sudden movements and noise drew Moto's head out from the jacket, peeking out toward the Rapidash, before he let out a startled noise and ducked back down into the jacket to hide more. Zuberi didn't seem to react to the movement, and kept his eyes locked on the girl.

BlackFireKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:07 pm
Nicolette moved to stand beside her Rapidash, placing a hand on her nose as she tilted her head a little at the man before her. Not a reading book...? "Oh!" Her cheeks turned dark pink from embarrassment. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was." He was doing something in it, though - writing? Or perhaps drawing. Either way, her curiosity remained was not yet sated, but she was as yet too embarrassed to inquire further.

She was about to speak again when she noticed the frightened little Cyndaquil, and her hands flew to her cheeks. "Oh! Ohh, I'm sorry," she said quickly, lowering her small hands just as quickly as they'd raised, and clasped them together in front of her chest, "did I frighten him?" Or her - it could've been a her, but from she couldn't tell from such a brief glance. Not that she was familiar with Cyndaquil enough to tell even if she'd had a good look at it.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:16 pm
Zuberi had enough time to glance back up before noticing the two Pokemon gone. He frowned slightly, before closing the book on his lap and looked back up at the girl. He tilted his head toward her, squinting slightly in the sunlight before looking toward the Rapidash again. It looked rather strong... and had very unique markings. But since it was strong, Zuberi didn't think twice. He didn't have the strength or the Pokemon to try and steal it. No, if he tried, he'd surely lose and then have to avoid the city for a while. And Moto was definitely not ready for a strong fight. He shook his head slightly at her exclimation. "Do not apologize. You have done nothing wrong." He stated, before glancing down at the movement from Moto.

Moto burrowed further into the leather jacket, avoiding the light of day and the sight of the woman and her large monster from hell who could hurt him. Or that's what he thought. He'd never seen something that big! His nose twitched slightly before he felt hands on him. Zuberi pulled Moto out slowly, and carefully, murmuring down at him to calm down. "No, you did not scare him. Moto is very timid. He is scared of everything, but has to learn that not everything is out to hurt him." Zuberi stated. He was more so talking to Moto than the girl. His eyes flicked back up to her, and he shifted on the bench a bit to get more comfortable. Moto squirmed some before curling up in a ball as best as he could, his hands over his face. He whined some and kicked his legs, but it did no good against Zuberi's strong, yet gentle grip on his sides. Eventually Zuberi set Moto down on his lap, allowing the Cyndaquil to stay in a ball on his lap.

BlackFireKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:36 pm
She hesitated, seeming rather unsure whether or not to believe him that she hadn't done anything wrong, but found no use in arguing or trying to find something, so she merely nodded instead, "Okay."

As the man pulled the small pokemon from the interior of his jacket, Nicolette watched silently with bated breath, her eyes wide. It was so cute! And it looked so scared, too... "Moto?" She repeated, testing the name for herself a moment before she gave a start. "Hurt him? Oh goodness, I couldn't ever hurt a pokemon. Especially not him, he's so cute.. Oh!" A thought occurred to her suddenly and she inclined her head towards the Cyndaquil's trainer, "I brought some poffins with me - some puffs too, like the kinds they make in Kalos - do you think he'd like one? If that's okay with you, of course," she added hastily. Some trainers kept their pokemon on strict diets - or so she'd read.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:42 am
Zuberi watched the woman for a few more moments, before he looked down at Moto. The Pokemon shifted some and burrowed further down into his lap, trying to hide all the way. He didn't want to be seen at all! The fires in him were starting to flicker and spark at the feel of being so exposed. He was holding back as best as he could so that his fire didn't come out and burn Zuberi. He knew better than to do that. Though Zuberi had never scolded him for the fires, he knew that he'd caused a couple of burns. He could hear them talking, but was ignoring it as best as possible. Simply because he wanted to hide more and disappear for the rest of his life.

At the mention of puffs, which was more familiar to him, Zuberi glanced up. He arched his eyebrow slightly before looking back at Moto. He generally kept Moto on a diet that would ensure his speed would stay up; light foods that wouldn't weigh him down. But, maybe Moto deserved a treat. He shrugged and nodded his head up toward the girl. "Yes. He likes really sweet things, if that helps you choose anything. Moto, kuacha mafichoni. She has a treat for you." He said lightly to the Pokemon on his lap. Moto shifted slightly and lifted his head, his nose twitching lightly. He turned his head toward the woman, staring up at her.

BlackFireKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:04 pm
After receiving an affirmative, Nicolette smiled brightly - she enjoyed giving away treats as much as she enjoyed making them - and straightened up so she could return to Epona's side. It took but a moment to open one of the saddlebags and pull out a box, and one moment more to ascertain that there were indeed sweeter ones inside the one she'd grabbed. There were, and so she returned to kneel down in front of the man again, opening the box as she did so, and held it out for him or Moto to choose for themselves, "The pink ones are the sweetest ones." Apart from pink, there were also some green, blue, orange, yellow, and brown ones within, both poffins and puffs.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:57 pm
Zuberi watched the woman with interest. She seemed kind... Reminded him of how Eden was, honestly. It made him relax a bit more than he he usually did. His fingers shifted to pet along Moto's back, petting over the small circles that could light within a millisecond if he got startled. He often pet over the small circles in order to get Moto used to the touch. Moto looked up toward Zuberi for a moment, letting out a small noise, before looking back over toward the girl. He shifted a bit and stood up on his hind legs before cocking his head. "Cynda?"

When she presented the food, Moto's nose twitched. He let out a pleased noise and shifted forward to the edge of Zuberi's knees. His nose twitched more and he sniffed at the food in the box. After a few moments, he reached in and took a pink poffin, sat down on Zuberi's lap, and started to much on it happily. He made small squealing noises and kicked his feet a bit as he ate, looking pleased as all to have something so delicious. Zuberi cracked a slight smile, before going back to his stone face and looking back up toward the girl. "Thank you. This is Moto, by the way. And I am Zuberi. You have a fine looking Rapidash, might I add." He said, eyes turning toward the Pokemon.

BlackFireKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:09 pm
She waited with bated breath, not daring to move as the little Cyndaquil shifted about and got close. The last thing she wanted to do was to startle the poor little thing, after all. But he did take one, and seemed quite pleased with it. A bright, happy smile spread across the girl's face, though she didn't move just yet in case he wanted another one. "Oh, he's so cute... Oh! Forgive me," she said suddenly, her cheeks turning pink in embarrassment, "I forgot to introduce myself earlier. I'm Nicolette; it's a pleasure to meet you both. Ah, and this," she said as the hornless Rapidash quietly stepped forward when she was addressed by the unfamiliar man, "is Epona." So saying, she took a different colored poffin out of the box to hold in her palm, and the Rapidash leaned her head down to take it gently - and carefully; she didn't want to accidentally n** her young mistress's hand - before straightening up to eat it contentedly.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:57 pm
Zuberi watched Moto chow down on the sweet treat. He arched his brow slightly, before chuckling lightly under his breath. At least he was happy with the flavor. Since he didn't usually show so much emotion. His nose twitched and he tilted his head up toward Zuberi, watching his trainer for a moment before looking back at the girl. He stood up on Zuberi's lap and, avoiding the hand that grabbed another poffin, dipped his head into the box and sniffed around. He picked up another sweet and sat back down, nibbling it more slowly and wiggling his feet as he did. It was just so good! < Mmm~ Does she a-always m-make... such sweet deserts? > He asked, looking toward the Rapidash; Epona if he was listening right.

Zuberi glanced at Moto and almost scolded him for grabbing another, but just let it go. He nodded toward the Epona and then glanced back at Nicolette. She seemed kind. And it seemed to put him a bit more at east. Despite being part of Team Rocket, he knew how to behave himself so as not to be known as a Rocket member. "The pleasure is all mine, miss Nicolette. And your Epona is a lovely specimen. What happened to its horn though? Surely that's not a Ponyta." He murmured, eying the fire type. He'd never seen a Ponyta that big, so he assumed it was a Rapidash.

BlackFireKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:07 pm
Nicolette smiled quite happily when Moto seemed to enjoy it - enough to get himself a second one, even. "I'm so glad he likes them," she said sincerely, her voice purposefully soft and quiet, as if speaking too loudly or enthusiastically might startle or frighten the little fire-type.

Epona, who was quiet and gentle the majority of the time anyway, also spoke with a softness to her voice as she offered the Cyndaquil a nod,

Nicolette's smile continued, though she hadn't expected the question - but really, she should have, given she'd received much the same question from other people before. "I honestly don't know," she said, her eyebrows raising a little as she looked from Moto to Zuberi, "She is indeed a Rapidash, but she evolved a couple years before my parents bought her. I was told that when she evolved, she just didn't have one. I really don't know why."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:27 pm
Zuberi easily relaxed back when Moto seemed more at ease. After all, so long as his partner was okay he didn't mind being in public. Moto, on the other hand, jumped when someone walked a little too close. Fire sparked on his back quickly, but then disappeared. Zuberi didn't seem to flinch at it, as if it wasn't hot at all. He glanced over the Rapidash and then looked back over toward Nicolette. She seemed like a... confident, maybe? Trainer. She was sweet at the very least.

< O-oh... I... It must be... awesome living with her... L-Like... Z-Zuberi only gives t-treats sometimes... do... Do you get them ... a lot? > Moto asked, curiously. he shifted some before looking up at Zuberi. He shifted some to crawl up onto Zuberi's shoulder, so he could see the other fire type a little easier. Zuberi on the other hand, didn't really bother with it. He shifted slightly and nodded at Nicolette's words. "That is strange... but rather interesting. I do think she is gorgeous either way." He said easily.

BlackFireKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:10 am
the Rapidash replied with a hint of amusement in her soft-spoken words.

"Oh, thank you," Nicolette said happily, her already chipper expression brightening at the compliment to Epona. "I agree, she's beautiful," the girl said as she gave the Rapidash an affectionate pat on her shoulder. When Moto withdrew and moved up to Zuberi's shoulder, Nicolette moved to cover the treats, then thought better of it. Instead, she tilted the box towards the man with a curious expression, "Would you like to take some with you for later?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:51 am
< O-Oh! I bet it i-is nice! > Moto said happily to the other fire type. He was always a bit more confident around them; at ease. Like they wouldn't hurt him. He gave the bigger Pokemon a smile before looking toward Nicolette again. She seemed really nice. And he hoped that Zuberi wouldn't do anything to hurt her or the Rapidash. Especially not when it was so strong!

Zuberi nodded his head slightly in agreement and relaxed. Moto seemed more at ease, which was a step forward. So today had some productiveness. He glanced toward the girl before at the treats, and cocked his head. Huh. That was fascinating. She was offering him more. He reached and took a couple, tucking them into a handkerchief and then put it in his bag for later. Moto would like them as treats when they were done training. "Thank you. I am certain that he will enjoy them. Though I do not accept things for free. Is there anything I can do for your in return?" He asked, waving his hand toward her.

BlackFireKitsune

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces