Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Meet My Boil (Roch & Meixiang) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:22 pm
The kid had gone from barely walking to running in like, no time. Roch knew, obviously, that this was the best time to--

Ah, hell, the truth was he just thought it'd be hysterical for the kid to learn to dance. That's why two different names came to mind, but one stood out more--simply because Mei had actually MENTIONED wanting to teach scarelings. That's why he was heading through school, his kid in his arms, wearing a hoodie. If people hadn't found out yet, they would know now!

He headed for the undead dorms, pausing to ask a random kid about Mei--only to get a strange look that went from him to Cisco and back. Roch just stared at him until he got the dormroom number.

With that, he headed for her room, knocking on the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:30 pm
All had been quiet in the dorm room until Roch knocked on the door. A howl, the crash of a few things, what sounded like cats screeching and claws digging at the door as if something wanted out. The door popped open an a dog type mini came scrambling out, did a couple circles around Roch then raced down the hall out of sight.

Mei stuck her head out the door, looking in the direction that the dog had run. "He'll be back...." Letting out a small sigh she looked back to who it was that had knocked on the door. A small smile on her lips as she recognized the Reaper from the other day. "Roch? Surprised to see you here." Indeed she was. He was an alumni and while some did come to the school from time to time she hadn't expected this particular boil to just show up at her dorm room.

Her eyes flicked to the tiny person in his arms before she stepped back and opened the door some more. Moving back to pick up a toppled over lamp and chair. "Come in."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:34 pm
"It's NOT her kid, candlewaxer!" Roch bellowed over his shoulder, since the kid had followed him here (trying to be sneaky.) "For Jack's sake, she's still in school," he muttered before snorting and walking in. "Hi, Mei, I got a... well, first of all, meet my boil, Cisco."

Cisco gave her a serious look for a long moment before going, "Jala kumo juju ne," in a very serious voice.

"He says hi," Roch interprets. "I ah, shoulda mentioned him earlier--hell, there's a lot of people I should mention him to--but I was wondering... well, he's walkin' now, and he loves music, so think you could teach him to dance?"

Because just walking means he's ready to two step, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:44 pm
Before he said anything else, Mei lifted a finger. An eyebrow twitched in mild annoyance. "For one, just because I'm still in school doesn't mean I couldn't be a mom. I mean sure yea it would totally dampen my studies a bit but it's not like I'm some pre-pubescent ghoul. I could graduate whenever I wanted if I put in the time. I'm way older in terms of age you go by, my kind just cuts it back a bit to make your kind feel better." She didn't know if that was true, sounded responable, but the Jiang Shi hated being thought of as if she were so young that she had to cover her eyes every time a saucy scene came on during a movie.

Closing the door behind him, she gave Cisco a warm smile. "A pleasure to meet you Cisco." Tilting her head slightly she shook her head at Roch before turning to flop onto her bed, pulling a large pillow into her arms as she sat on the edge. "I could teach a potatoe to dance." She wasn't calling Cisco a potatoe, the question was just kind of redundant to her. "How old is he?"  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:04 pm
"Pretty sure they've got rules against students breeding," Roch said. "Not that y'can't do it. But regardless, I'd like t'have y'teach him a few moves. At least let him have some fun," he said, grinning. "Lil' Cisco here loves his music, don'tcha, buddy?"

Cisco broke into a massive grin at the question. All of a sudden two silvery drumsticks appeared in his hand and Roch moved quick as lightning, pulling out two toy rattles and sticking them on the sticks. "There we go," he said, patting Cisco's head as the boil started waving the sticks around. "No pokin' yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:16 pm
"Not that I want to breed with anyone. That sounds so animalish sounding. Breeding." She scrunched up her nose in disgust at the word. It made it sound like two minipets going at it or something. Just...gross.

She couldn't help but smile as the two drum sticks appeared in the scareling's hands. Yep, the whole musical thing definitely ran in his family. The ghoul couldn't help wonder what those little drum sticks would grow to be. Reaper weapons evolved and changed as their Reapers grew, at least from what she knew. "Yea sure, no problem. He can be my first exp--I mean student." It would give her some experience with teaching a scareling for sure. So it wouldn't just be a favor for him, it'd be good learning experience for her.

A green blob rolled out from beneath another pillow on the bed, it blurbed and burped as it roll closer to Mei. Settling into a round, squishy pile next to her leg.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:54 pm
He just looked at her. "Sex ain't got nothin' t'do with pumpkins, though," he said after a second of thought. He looked around for somewhere to sit, since it was clear she hadn't gone to Cricket's class yet. "T'get a scareling, y'gotta get a pumpkin--a literal pumpkin from a special plot. Then y'pour FEAR into it for a long a** time, till the kid pops out."

Then he shrugged. "Anyway, y'wanna teach him here, or should we go t'one of my places? One with more floorspace."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:00 pm
She waggled a finger at him, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Not everyone comes from pumpkins, you know. I didn't." Come to think of it. "Only person I know that was born from a pumpkin patch was my Zombro. Of course, I'm sure others have too. But he's the only one I know who did."

Leaning an elbow on her knee, she plopped her chin into her hand. "I'm not dumb. I know all about this sex thing-a-ma-jibberish." Ah, that was a lie. As far as she knew she hadn't even kissed anyone, not that she didn't think about it and read those trashy romance novels that she hid under her mattress! Which at that specific moment she hoped none were poking out.

"What like now?" She sat up straight, absentmindedly stroking the gooey green blob next to her leg. "I suppose the gym would be ok unless you'd rather not there."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:07 pm
"Well, yeah, but that's a different thing too--" Roch started out. Then he shrugged. "Nah, don't haveta be today, an' there's no point in takin' up gym time for a dance lesson! There's probly a ton of people out t'get their spar on, don't wanna piss'em off."

He looked thoughtful before he dug through his pockets with his empty hand, pulling out a sheet of paper and writing an address on it. "This is where I'm stayin," he told her, handing it over. "It's my dad's garage--I let the band keep the tour bus for now. An' here's my number, call me when you're free for like, half an hour or so, an' we'll have a class."

"Aaayaaa haaya," Cisco sang softly beating the air with his rattle tipped drumsticks. He was used to entertaining himself during important meetings!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:13 pm
The ghoul squinted at him slightly but mentally shrugged. "To be honest whenever I go in there there is hardly anyone about. So its not all that busy."

She took the slip of paper as he handed it over. Giving a slight glance to the address and phone number. Mei wasn't entirely sure of where the address was but she was sure she could find it. "Alright. I'm not super busy anytime soon so I'll give you a call in a few days or so." Her attention quickly turned to a Venus Flycat that had snuck up behind Cisco. It's eyes large as saucers at is stared intently at the drumsticks the scareling was waving around. "Scat cat that's not yours." The green blob rolled off the bed and seemed to chase the Venus Flycat away into the nearby closet. Muffled mewlings and hisses proceeded their exit from the main area of the room.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:09 am
Cisco turned, watching the slimy blob and the kitty with huge eyes. He started squirming in Roch's hold, holding out his arms to the slimeball and whining to get down. Roch looked down at him, raising an eyebrow. "Really?" he asked the boil.

"Bala kuuujooo!" Cisco told him urgently.

"Naaah, trust me on this, Cisco, cats an' goo--"

"BALA KUJO!" Cisco said, squirming harder.

Roch just stared at him, not letting him loose, but not hurting him, either. "Cisco," he said in a calm tone. "Behave." There was just the tiniest bit of a raise in FEAR coming from the alumni, not enough to scare the boil, but enough to have him stop screaming and starting to sniffle pathetically.

"Bala kujo," Cisco whimpered.

"Y'can play with our puppy when we get home--speakin' of which, was that your England's Bull that escaped earlier?" he asked Mei. Completely ignoring the fact he used a minipet training trick on his kid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:27 am
Mei just shook her head with a small laugh. The majority of her minis weren't all too used to other people so they didn't know how to act when others invaded their space. While the room may have seemed calm there were many pairs of eyes watching Roch and Cisco from hidey spots.

"I wouldn't go near that closet little spookie. Not all of them are nice." There was an oddball mini that she couldn't remember how she had gotten that lived in the closet. It had a stinger and was kind of grumpy all the time and she'd hate for Cisco to get hurt by that one.

When Roch made mention of the dog from earlier she let out a small sigh. "It was. He just showed up one day I wonder how that happened." The ghoul eyeballed Roch, how sneaky he was. "Likes to stir up trouble with my Venus Flycats and is a not so elegant escape artist. But he always shows up a few hours later looking for food and a place to sleep."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:05 am
The punk let out a shameless laugh. "They're terrible, ain't they?" he said with a huge grin. "I love the jackers, try t'give as many away as I can, even. The world needs more slobber in it, if y'ask me." Why yes, he WAS a reaper, not a monster, but that didn't seem to bother him at all.

He re-situated Cisco on his hip, a thoughtful look on his face. For a second he honestly considered asking her to be his date for Danny's wedding. She would make a good shield to hide behind. But that was the coward's way out--if he was going to bring a shield, he needed a less innocent one.

Still the coward's way out, but hell, he didn't want to make a massive scene in the middle of Danny's wedding if he could help it. "So... nobody spars anymore?" he asked, changing the subject in his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:12 am
The pups were cute for sure in their own little ways, but Mei could deal with less drool in the world. And on her clothes. And bed. And homework. And books. But the bulldog was her's now and even if she wanted to get rid of it, which she didn't, he seemed to be here to stay. Although she felt a little bad that he had to stay cooped up in her room most of the time.

Dogs needed a yard to run in.

"They do but it's not done as much as it might have been. Spars are still required for graduation but most people just do what they need to and then move on." That reminded her that she needed to go brush up on a bit of sparring herself to be honest. It had been a while since she'd hit the gym for that particular reason. "I think most of the younger students tend to get their fill of fighting when something big happens."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:17 am
"Ain't that the truth," he drawled. "But it'd help keep them alive when big things happen. Aw, hell, I can't say anything. I LIKED to spar. I had a regular sparring night and everything back when I was in school," he admitted, a little grin pulling at his lips. "Even challenged kids in higher grades than me."

He shook his head and shrugged. "No use for it nowadays, though, most of the bars I play come with their own bouncers. Think I've gotten rusty." He glanced at his watch, checking the time. "I should get going, though," he admitted. "I promised my pop I'd work a shift tonight."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff