Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:52 pm
A grunt wandered around the base's library looking for something new to read. He had browsed and skimmed through most of the titles he'd thought were interesting so he wasn't all that enthusiastic about his search. For once, Mairu and Kururi were actually accompanying him, one on each of his shoulders. He'd warned the pair of twin Purrloin that if either of them misbehaved, they'd be returned to their balls immediately.

Kururi, the more mild one, simply draped herself over her trainer's shoulder and lay there. Mairu hopped around a bit, moving left, right, up, and down, to get a better view of their surroundings. She nearly fell off a few times, but managed to keep her balance. Her owner scolded her once and continued his aimless wandering. In another few minutes, however, Mairu was drawing his attention yet again.

"What? This is a library, Mairu. You're supposed to be quiet. What are you mewling at?" The grunt ignored her until Kururi also stood on his shoulder, perking her ears and looking in the direction her sister was. Finally, he glanced over to see what they were going on about. What he saw was yet another unfamiliar Rocket face. "Ehh? Now who's that?" he asked, absently, tilting his head. "I think we should go introduce ourselves, don't you?" The black-haired man ambled toward the young woman with a casual smile.

VerityHattress

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:30 pm
lZAYA ORlHARA

Being new to the way things worked around her, the Trainee Rocket who went by the name of Keita had decided to check up her knowledge on the grass type pokemon, her companion Delta, a Snivy pokemon, staying by her side as he too helped her find the books she should read. If Keita was to get more grass type pokemon, she should probably stay up to date on everything there was to know on the type.

Despite Delta turning to face the incoming Rocket, Keita remained facing the shelves of books, not giving any eye contact to the other. She knew the other was there, but decided to wait until spoken to.  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:00 am
The Purrloin eyed the Snivy as their trainer approached, brimming with curiosity. Mairu was obviously fighting the urge to jump down from her perch and play with the other pokemon, but after the warning she'd been given, she guessed she wouldn't have been allowed back up onto that shoulder.

The black-haired man, on the other hand, ignored all the pokemon entirely and stuck his hands in his parka pockets. "Someone looks busy. Anything you need help finding, there?"

VerityHattress

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:00 pm
lZAYA ORlHARA

"Not anything at the moment," the light brunette replied, still looking over the shelf and not looking at the other pokemon or the other person. She wasn't much of a social person, and she never planned to be so either ", Just trying to find some books on grass type is all. I can find it myself, unless you want to recommend something to me?"  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:03 pm
"Grass-types?" he repeated, tilting his head curiously. "Now what would interest you about those? You're not like Zachie-chan, Lu-lu-puu, or Inigo-kun, are you?" He sneered. "Because all it takes is a little fire and those pokemon are toast." Izaya's eyes flickered to the Snivy nearby.

VerityHattress
((Just FYI - it might help if you quote Kitomyx instead of this account since I tend to be on that one more often. wink ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:32 pm
Kitomyx

"Not if I train them right," she replied, picking out a book on grass type techniques in battle ", And have the best of the best. Grass can defeat whatever as long as I make sure to use a good technique for whoever we face together."  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:42 pm
"Mmmhmm. Good luck with that," Izaya chuckled. "There might be someone who's just as good with fire-types as well. And then where would you be?"

He crossed his arms and leaned against the bookshelf, Mairu hopping up onto his head to avoid being squished against it. "So why do you like grass-types anyway? What's so fascinating about them to you? Is it just because you have one?"

VerityHattress

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:53 pm
Kitomyx

"I have been around them my whole life. There is no reason to stray away from what I know, is there not? As long as I grow as a trainier and so do my pokemon," she looked down at her Snivy and smiled down at him, Delta smiling back up at her ", Delta here is really smart. He'd know when someone is too much for him, although he will keep going for me. Now who might you be?"  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:50 pm
"There is if you want to learn and improve. Some people actually dislike monotony. But if you're one of those who prefers to stay within their comfort zone, by all means, go ahead." He shrugged, shifting his Purrloin on his shoulder as he gestured outward. "If you study about grass-types and only grass-types, however, how do you expect to defeat your enemies? You should know them at least as well as you know yourself, shouldn't you?"

Glancing down at the Snivy when it was mentioned, the grunt continued to smile, but there was something like disdain in his eyes. "Would you call that intelligence, though, really? I'd call that just the opposite. I mean, who in their right mind would continue to push themselves beyond their limits for someone else when they're obviously going to get hurt that way?"

His Purrloin looked at each other and seemed amsued. The grunt ignored them. "Regarding who I am...isn't it considered bad manners to ask someone else's identity before introducing yourself?"

VerityHattress

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:17 pm
lZAYA ORlHARA

"True, but first to know more about grass types, " she had planned to learn about the other types, but was focusing on grass for now ", it really isn't very smart, but at least I know I have a companion in Delta. We have been together since the beginning. As for my name, you were the one to come to me. Oh well, my name is Keita."  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:53 am
"The beginning of what, if I may ask?" the grunt questioned, looking unimpressed as he studied his nails. "Hmm...Keita. You can call me Grunt Nakura." He bowed cheerfully.

His Purrloin hopped off his shoulders when he bowed, curious about Delta. Mairu circled him in inspection while Kururi sat before him and tilted her head.

VerityHattress

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:59 pm
Kitomyx

"Nice to meet you too Grunt Nakura," she spoke with a slight grin ", The beginning for me is when I met Delta. Before that is a life I do not want to go back to. I'm better off now than I ever was before Delta was in my life."  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:10 am
"So you're saying you've been together since you met each other," the man stated. "Isn't that kind of expect of a pokemon and trainer? Unless you set them free or got them stolen or traded them off, of course." He smirked. "Of course you're better off now. Who survives in this world without pokemon? I don't like them, but even I'm better off with them." He glanced down at his Purrloin meaningfully.

VerityHattress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:37 pm
Kitomyx

"I don't know how I did either. Before meeting Delta, my life is not worth noting," she then turned back to look at the books on grass-types, trying to pick out the right books ", The next major thing for me is joining Team Rocket. Kind of been something I have wished to do ever since I heard of them."  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:29 pm
"Eh?! How come?" the informant asked, seeming surprised. "It doesn't bother you that what they do is illegal or immoral? What age were you when you first heard about them?"

VerityHattress

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces