Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:38 pm
((This rp takes place some time after 'Another Playmate?' as well as a small exchange that occurred between Izaya and Adam succeeding that. The exchange is shown below under a spoiler.))

[8:08:56 PM] Sey: Adam: ... If I didn't like you nearly as much as I did, I swear to god I would beat you black and blue, Izaya. Jesus Christ. -for once totally NOT laughing- |8
[8:11:23 PM] Sey: Adam: -rubs his face- Beside, size doesn't matter and you could EASILY sexually harass me. You know how to wrestle now plus you're more agile and stronger than me. Getting me into a position where you could take advantage of me would be simple. -glares at him and then sighs- Sometimes dude, you're such a little s**t. For this, I'm cuddling you whenever I want for the next three days.
[8:12:37 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Whaaat? What're you so upset about? And no, I couldn't sexually harass you, because you'd -like- it.
[8:13:23 PM] Sey: Adam: -quirks an eyebrow- What makes you so sure I would?
[8:14:05 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Because you're always ready to sexually harass -me-!
[8:14:26 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: ...Wait, what do you mean 'for this'?! I don't even know what I did!
[8:15:17 PM] Sey: Adam: ... Do you seriously... You know -groan and holds his head- I might be younger than you, but I get this sinking feeling you really don't know what sexual harassment is. -huffs- I teased you about your butt once. ONCE. and I cuddle you. -folds his arms over his chest- That's not sexual harassment you ding bat. -snorts- If you don't know what you did that makes it even worse. Four days.
[9:18:06 PM] Sey: Iza: Cuddling is. -stares at- You just threatened to cuddle me for the next three days.
Iza: FOUR days. Are you sure YOU don't know what it is?
[9:18:33 PM] Sey: Adam: There's literally NO way you're that ******** stupid to consider cuddling sexual harassment. Especially since I stop when you ask me. -frowns-
[9:21:33 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Not when you threaten it as punishment. And how could it NOT be considered sexual harassment?
[9:23:58 PM] Sey: Adam: -opens his mouth and then stops. Closes it and quivers a little, fist clenched and body taunt as he stares at the ground. Whispers- Yeah, you're right. Sorry. See you later. -turns and heads out of their room-
[9:25:11 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: .......
[9:25:29 PM | Edited 9:25:48 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: -attempts to grab his arm- Oi.
[9:28:33 PM] Sey: Adam: -arm grabbed, not pulling away but not turning towards him. Body still quivering slightly- A-ah?
[9:29:37 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Come with me.
[9:30:32 PM] Sey: Adam: -takes a breath and holds it for a second before slowly letting it out- Okay.
[9:31:29 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: -pats Adam's head before letting him go and heading out into the hall-
[9:33:23 PM] Sey: Adam: -wipes his eye roughly on his wrist and follows Iza out into the hall-

Izaya sighed as he entered the hallway with Adam at his heels. He glanced occasionally at the blond, whom he had never before seen in such a state. Perhaps he needed to be cheered up and have his mind taken off whatever things were upsetting him. One of those things, Izaya figured, was himself.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, mm? Aren't you always hungry? Teenage hormones aside, I'm pretty sure you have the metabolism of a Beautifly with how skinny you are, how energetic, and how much you eat. If you go too many hours without food, you'll probably die. And alcohol is no substitute."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:51 pm
You know, whispered a little voice in the back of his skull, He's doing this for you. Adam continued to trudge behind Izaya, not looking anywhere beyond the grunt's heels. Food. It would be nice to eat. Something to shove in that black hole of a mouth, so he didn't say anything else stupid. Or ask anything even more ridiculous.

Right now, Adam was lost. This had never happened before. Not to this intensity. Mrs. Brighton was the last time something even remotely similar had happened. He squeezed his fist to mimic the sensation in his chest.

He didn't mean it like that. You gotta calm yourself down. You KNOW he teases and plays. Iza had no access to the internet. If the informant did, then ... Well sure, some might say Izaya was tactless, but Adam wasn't in that camp.

Since when do I trust people?

Adam sighed and lifted his head slowly, as if it were weighed down by lead. "Ah... Yeah. I guess I'm lucky. Least the food is free. I'd be broke as ******** if I had to buy my own." He did his best to add a chipperness to his voice, but it simply was not happening. It came out strained and jarring, even to his own ears.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:52 pm
Zuberi hadn't intended to go to the cafeteria. Honestly, he usually got his food to go. And by "to go" he meant out on the town snatched up from a store and brought back to his dorm. He chuckled at the thought of the last food he'd swiped. That was some of the best fish he'd had in quite some time. He shifted and tied back his dreads, the egg he'd swiped not too long ago setting on the table near his bag. Nyota was resting partially behind him, nibbling on the fruit on his plate every so often when he offered it. They'd trained not too long before coming here, and she was hungry. The Dragonair let out a small noise of happiness at the taste of a berry, before nuzzling Zuberi's shoulder lightly.

Now, if only he could find something to amuse him. Zuberi had been bored for a while. Besides swiping the little black egg, he had nothing to do. He glanced toward the egg. Little was an understatement. It took over his entire bag, and he had to adjust and shift everything in order to get his Pokeballs out. Perhaps he should keep them in his pocket until it hatched... He glanced down at it, moving a hand to tap the shell, before pushing it into his bag, and closed the flap so that no one could see it. He glanced over his shoulder and around at the people, before going back to his meal. Nyota tilted her head, letting out another noise, before stealing another berry. Zuberi chuckled, recalled her, and bit into a berry of his own.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:04 pm
"If by 'free' you mean it comes out of our Rocket salaries, then sure," the older grunt murmured with a slight smirk. "But you're right. At least we know we won't starve." He didn't turn back to look at Adam. The sound of his voice and footfalls was enough to tell him the teen was following. The attempt at false cheeriness, however, caused the corner of his mouth to twitch.

"You spend so much time with me that I think it's starting to wear you out," Izaya told him, still not looking back. As they reached their destination, he opened the cafeteria door and leaned against it to make way for Adam.

Just then, something caught his eye. Black dreads, but full, not half-shaved like Jerome's. Izaya's smirk broadened. "Well well. Perfect timing. Striker-saaan~" he called across the room, not caring who else's attention he attracted in the process. The man raised an arm to wave. "Ne, you left me all hot and bothered the last time we saw each other. Just how heartless are you?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:18 pm
Sure enough, heads turned to stare at the entering duo, but most, upon seeing it was Izaya, decided to mind their own business. Hot and bothered huh? Adam weakly smiled at the back of Grunt Nakura's head. Underneath the heavy weight of emotion his muscles twitched in memory. He could feel exactly how he would usually respond. Teasing Iza, making out more to the already ludicrous claims to embarrass the new stranger... Wrapping around him, teasing this new guy and probably hanging off of him in an attempt to strike a fight or some sort of emotional discharge.

Instead, Adam looked blankly at Zuberi. Dreads, huh? It reminded the grunt of Jerome, but his head was half shaved. Losing interest, Adam's eyes drifted to the bag. A big black egg? How did someone get lucky enough to just find a random poke egg? Then again, perhaps this guy had bred it. Does it matter?

If you don't shape up he's going to leave you. Yeah, but everyone left. Adam tried to stand up straighter, making his shoulders broader. "I'll go get food. You play with your new boytoy." Adam mustered a shallow laugh and brushed beyond the grunt in pursuit of a tasty smell from the cafeteria. As each step took him further away, his shoulders returned to the slumped and defeated position. Christ. Today was just gonna bite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:30 pm
Zuberi was almost done with his meal when he heard a familiar voice. A familiar, rather interesting voice. Well. Today was turning around then, wasn't it. He turned his head to look over his shoulder, though he had to physically turn slightly in order to get a full view. Amber eyes locked at the entrance, spotting Izaya. He arched his brow, before holding back a chuckle. So hot and bothered huh? He stood up smoothly. After a second, he took notice to the blond behind Izaya. His head tilted to the side, observing the blond for a few seconds before watching him walk toward the food. He pondered calling them over to him, but instead glanced at his bag, and then back to the door. Better call them over, rather than haul the egg around more.

"Ah. Habari za mchana. Perhaps you should have followed me then, hm? You and your friend come sit here." He said, waving at his table. With that, Zuberi sat back down, and poked at the food on his plate. Was there anything else he really wanted to eat? He pondered it for a moment, before shrugging, and took another bite of some bread. He assumed Izaya would come over and start a more in depth conversation. Zubery thought he was nosy, after all. He chuckled at the thought, before waiting for the pair to make their way over.

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:43 pm
"Oh, no no no," Izaya told Adam, walking briskly after him and reaching out a hand to catch him on the shoulder. "Like I said, you spend too much time with me. You're the one who needs to make new friends. And who knows? He might even enjoy cuddling." He jabbed a thumb at Zuberi. "Besides, I don't want to go near that pokemon. It might decide to take a bite out of me. I've been here with you enough; I think I can find something you'd like. Go save us a seat and I'd appreciate it if you could convince your new friend with the cute accent to put away that monster of his."

Pausing to respond to Zuberi, his smile returned to his face. "How gracious of you. I don't recall seeing you in here before, though. Don't you have any sort of routine at all?" He attempted to shove Adam towards his table. "Here. This is Addi-chii, the one I told you about. I'll get our food and be there in a sec."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:58 pm
Adam knit his brows together tightly, as if Izaya had asked him to solve world hunger on the spot instead of being social. Spend too much time with me? What the ******** did that even mean? He's leaving you. Damn. One day he'd build a machine to go in his head; that way he could punch the lights out of that annoying voice. Adam had enough on his plate.

Maybe the guy would like to cuddle? Yeah, that sealed the deal. Abruptly Adam's stomach filled with dread, making him full. Food didn't sound good right now. Nothing did, except perhaps a solid drink, a shower, and a good long nap. Still, making any motion to stop Izaya from getting them food was futile. The grunt had a plan, and there was nothing Adam could say to make it stop.

"My new friend." Adam spoke slowly, savoring the bitter words. What the ******** was even happening right now? Since when did Izaya care about him making friends? The pokemon was just an excuse. Was the grunt trying to pawn him off, make him happy, or some weird combo thereof?

Adam shrugged and headed towards the table. Usually an extrovert, he felt like a man thrown headfirst into alien culture. Right now the last thing Adam wanted to do was socialize, and that was the one thing Izaya wanted him to do. Anger began to bubble from deep below the surface of his depression. Why was that guy such an oblivious ******** sometimes?

Plopping at the table, Adam jerked his chin up, "'Sup? I'm A... uh... Addi-chii. Or Bones. Codename. It's stupid." Wow wait that's what Kyle had said about it. Adam chuckled weakly, "He's feisty, ain't he?" That was supposed to be a sex joke, but it came out flat and laid limply on the table like a dead fish.

"... Nice egg." Neutral territory, there we go. Adam gazed at it as if it were a piece of fine art and not a pokemon egg. Blankly and a little confused by this whole scenario. Would it be warm to the touch? The grunt's hand twitched, but remained in place on top of the table.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:27 pm
Zuberi lifted amber eyes toward the pair while they talked. He arched his brow, before shaking his head and looked back toward Nyota. The Dragonair shifted slightly and let out a curious noise, before nosing against Zuberi's dreads. The trainer lifted his hand and pet along her nose, glancing back down at his now practically empty tray. Well, there was that. Maybe she would eat the remaining berry. He lifted up to her, and she sniffed it before taking it happily. Her tail flicked lightly and she lifted her head to watch the blond walking over. The headwings shifted for a second before going still. Her orbs glowed a soft blue before calming. Zuberi watched her for a moment, before looking back at the blond. Addi-chii? Seemed like one of Izaya's nicknames to him. He leaned on the table and rose his brow.

"Addi-Chii? I will address you as Bones. That seems more of a nickname. I go by Striker, and this is Nyota." He introduced the Dragonair, who cooed lightly in response and shifted some to stretch toward the new trainer, offering her head to pet. She was a polite, gentle Pokemon, and hardly ever had any complaints when people wanted to pet or look over her. She had taken a liking to that Lu guy at the clinic, and would often tug Zuberi down that way to visit. Zuberi reached and set a hand on the side of Nyota's neck, before looking back toward where Izaya was. He turned his eyes back toward Bones, and tilted his head curiously.

The mention of his egg drew his attention. He glanced at his bag and nodded his head curtly, before tucking it safely into his bag. "Thank you. I got it a few days ago while wandering through town. I do not know what is in it yet... I am rather curious, actually." He murmured, before looking toward the blond again. He leaned over the table slightly, eyes flickering a bit. "Something is on your mind, Bones. May I inquire as to what? You do not seem very... pleased, to be about."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:46 pm
Izaya stood in line, watching the other two grunts out the corner of his eye as he held two trays. It was a little ironic. The one called Striker didn't 'strike' him as the sort to be all that outgoing unless the conversation had to do with his job. And Adam was usually the friendly, enthusiastic 'puppy' who seemed to want to genuinely get to know people and learn about them. Or maybe that was just Izaya. He really didn't know.

That was the problem, wasn't it? He'd hardly seen Adam interact with others, so he didn't know how he treated them compared to himself. At first Grunt Nakura had assumed the teen treated everyone the same way, but as he'd come to know his roommate better, he wasn't so sure. 'Puppy' was definitely a good word to describe Adam, Nakura thought.

For one thing, he seemed to be getting too attached to who he thought was his 'owner'. That was a definite no-no in the informant's book. He kept his distance from people and they kept their distance from him and that was that. Not this stubborn brat, though. Affectionate as he was, no matter how much Izaya tried to push him away or kick the puppy aside, he still kept returning. His behavior was becoming increasingly worrisome. Was he just a glutton for punishment? No...he was young. It was likely he just didn't know any better.

Well, maybe Striker would be a better friend to him. They seemed much closer to the same age, anyway, and Striker didn't seem to have any qualms about letting the right people get close. Izaya had no doubt that Adam, genuine and loyal as he was, would be considered one of those 'right people'. He could stop kicking the puppy away and stop feeling guilty for it. Especially since it seemed this last time was one kick too many and too hard.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:07 pm
Striker, huh? His voice had a very nice accent, it blended in Adam's mind and gave him a bit of peace. Better than a grating voice, by far. So the egg had been found? Adam placed an elbow on the table and rested his chin into the palm of his hand. Normally the social creature, right now all that was occupying his thoughts was a feasible escape plan after food had been ate.

Flicking his gaze to Striker, he frowned openly, "Eh?" This guy had no idea what was happening. What a poor first impression. A pain smiled squirmed over his mouth, "Nah, it's nothing dude. Nothing you did, at the very least."

Adam returned to observing the egg. His hazel eyes traced the contours as he endeavored to find any textures or imperfections in the shell. As he explored the surface, he began to dig about in the pile of feelings in which he was mired. Gears visibly turned inside the grunts head as he frowned deeper and deeper at the egg. If he wasn't careful, it would burst into flames.

Slowly, as if dragging each syllable out o the mud, Adam responded to Striker's inquiry, "I'm not sure how to explain it. I guess I just... Am a little lost. A little sad. I should... Probably try to talk it through."

But he wouldn't. Talking did nothing. When it came to this, the deal was settled. Izaya didn't want him anymore. Adam was boring and annoying, and now that Koibito knew exactly what buttons to push... Well... Wouldn't he push them? Where had all that trust gone?

Adam's eyes grew dark as his expression turned from frustration to a slacked resignation, "Sometimes I wish I'd..."

Oh s**t. OH s**t. Adam blinked and every muscle went tense. s**t. He'd almost spilled it and that was NOT going to happen. "I'd... have... faith in others."

There. With a last effort, Adam pushed off the table and sat straight. Focus on what makes you happy. Pokemon sure did the trick. They were infinitely easier to understand. Reaching out, he gently stroked the dragonair's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:24 pm
Zuberi observed this "Addi-chii" with sharp eyes. There was a reason he was good at his job. He was great at observing everything. When he was around Izaya, he seemed more at ease. Upset still, but at ease. And now, he seemed completely out of his element. Like the world was a horrible place and everything was going to hell. He glanced toward the Pokemon at his side, watching as Nyota waited patiently to be pet. When her head finally got stroked, she let out an almost purr and pulled her head back. Her eyes locked on Adam and she leaned forward to nuzzle his cheek, before turning back to Zuberi. The African reached and pet her neck, before pulling out her Pokeball. "Kurudi, Nyota." He said calmly, watching as she disappeared into the red lightly.

He locked his gaze back on Adam. He couldn't hide things well, it seemed. That or he just was getting more and more secluded. If this was the boy Izaya had talked about, he needed some help. And the one that liked cuddling, right? Cuddling was... easy right? Zuberi frowned for a moment in thought. He needed to think. Eden and him would sometimes hang out in the forest and lay against each other... Did that count? Though that was when he was a kid. He hadn't spent time close to other people in... what felt like ages. He shifted slightly, before glancing back toward Izaya. He tilted his head to the side before standing up from his side of the table.

Zuberi stretched slightly, before he moved over to where Adam sat. He lowered himself beside him, before bumping his shoulder with the teenager. He tilted his head lightly and stared down at him, before breathing out a sigh. After a moment, he moved his arm and put it around the younger male's shoulder and gave it a slight squeeze. "Whatever is on your mind, kijana mmoja, do not let it settle there. You have too much ahead of you to let such things dwell. I was told you were a very happy person. Right now, I do not see that. Ease your mind and let it roll off. It is not as bad as it seems, my friend." He said lightly, letting a slight smile shift onto his features. It wasn't often Zuberi smiled, and usually it was very small and hard to find.

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:18 am
Finally finishing up at the food line, Nakura came over with the two trays and was astonished to see that Striker had moved to sit next to Adam. Thankfully the pokemon was gone, but he doubted that had been the blond's doing since last he saw, Adam had been petting the Dragonair. Just what was going on?

It turned out that Izaya had understood Striker less than he'd thought. The man he'd thought was all business and seriousness was actually attempting to comfort someone he'd just met. That had seemed more of something he'd imagined Jerome would do. Or, at least, would have done. Heck if he knew how much being an agent had changed the guy.

Maybe Striker was astute enough to already realize Adam was a genuine person and someone one could easily open up to without worrying if they were going to be stabbed in the back. He seemed far from having his guard up and further shocked Nakura by giving the teen a one-armed hug. What had that been? Five minutes? Ten...? How much could they have spoken about and bonded over in that time?

No, no, this was good. This was what Izaya had brought his roommate here for, after all. Bonding with others was good, especially if they were so willing to provide comfort. Even if he'd had the mind to do so, the informant imagined that trying to console someone taller than himself with a hug would have been a tad bit awkward. He readopted his default smile as he approached the table.

"Okay, Striker-san, you've got to tell me what language you keep lapsing into every few words. I've been wondering what it was since you said 'tatizo' to yourself, but I only speak Japanese, Russian, and English, so I couldn't figure it out. Especially without access to the internet."

Placing the tray he'd gotten for Bones in front of the younger grunt, Nakura sat across from the pair and merrily split his chopsticks to dig into his own food.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:29 pm
Adam's throat and body tensed at the same time, leaving the grunt aching for air and freedom. Normally touching strangers was no issue, but this... None of this was normal. To be getting sympathy from a stranger didn't sit quite well. It left the blonde feeling flushed and shaky. Zuberi didn't know what had almost pushed past the countless barrier in Adam's mind. Whatever had escaped was bad enough to elicit some compassion. I am so ******** pathetic man... Ugh.

You have too much ahead of you to let such things dwell.

His breath left him in a rough rush of air. Zuberi had no clue, but his words were like a sucker punch. For a split second, Adam was transported back in time. To sitting in so many various seats. Some hard, some soft, some comfortable, some painful. In the same way, faces flashed in front of his vision. Some of them lean or fat. Some of them were old and some startlingly young. Despite how much the situation changed, their words remained exactly the same when boiled down.

You're so young, Adam. You've got such a long life ahead of you. Don't be sad.

If only the world could be fixed with simple bandage admonitions. Right! Because, in the fifteen years Adam had been struggling with his demons, not ONCE had he considered just, you know, being ******** happy. That maybe it wasn't so bad or that, hardy har har, maybe a good old smile would make this better. Adam sealed his eyes shut and in the process sealed away reality. The arm, snuggling wrapped around his shoulders, was Izaya's. They were in their room. It was all right. It was perfectly, 100% fine. Adam didn't give a lick if others liked or disliked him, but he tried not to be a direct a** to someone who was trying their best. Zuberi had no idea what was going on, and was giving the most blanket advice possible.

So why was he still furious when he heard Izaya return with food? Adam swallowed roughly and nodded once before taking a fork and stabbing it into a chicken nugget. Mechanically the grunt put it into his mouth and chewed, hoping that something in this routine mechanical movement would shock his system back into something remotely normal. So far, no dice.

Each precious moment of chew time allowed Adam to form a solid game plan. First of all, he did need to talk to Izaya. It was just... What he could and could not say to Izaya was the problem. Still there had to be SOMETHING that Adam could muster to clear the air and return them back to where they were. Something. Giving up was simply not an option. So for the moment, the blonde decided to take a fraction of what Zuberi said and put it into use. Let it roll off. Ease your mind.

"Thanks... Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. You've got a good accent too. It reminds me of my brothers. Er... One of them. Nigerian?" He frowned, gears turning once more as he worked over the accent.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:57 pm
Zuberi stared straight ahead as he spoke, waiting and feeling the air change. He could tell that Adam was... well... tenser, as soon as his arm went around him. Could tell that something was wrong and that he shouldn't have said a single thing. So, he carefully pulled his hand away, moving to rest his forearm on the table and lean against it. He cast a side glance toward Adam, watching him for a few moments, before nodding his head and turned it away. He didn't want to make the blond feel bad or awkward. He shifted slightly to put a slight distance between them, though still sat close enough that he could be touched if the upset boy needed him. He stretched slightly, before noticing Izaya coming back into earshot and sitting at the table.

his amber eyes shifted from Izaya to Adam. He blinked and arched his brow, wondering for a few seconds before pushing the thought aside. Surely they weren't... intimate? But who knew now a days. If that was what was going on, that was something he wasn't going to dwell on. It wasn't his business. He arched his brow at the mention of his accent and the words he used. Adam was close, and he chuckled lowly before shaking his head. His eyes flickered toward Izaya, and he smirked, almost darkly, before letting his face going back to a black stare. "Close, Addi. But not quite. As for you, Izaya, that is my secret. It is the language I grew up on. English is my second language." He said, smirking easily.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff