EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:47 am
User Image
"I love you a bushel and peck
A bushel and peck and a hug around the neck
A hug around the neck and a pile and a heap
A pile and a heap and I'm talking in my sleep
About you, about you..."

Waddling Duck sang at the top of her lungs, her young-sounding voice echoing harshly through the leaves with each crackle and hitch of her song. Disappointment ran through her when she paused, hoping her loyal-ish songbird, Quack, would pick up where she left off. However, the bird was nowhere to be seen (or heard).

Tired of waiting, the doe shrugged her shoulders and continued walking. She only waited a few steps before she started singing again, repeating every cringe-worthy word.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:21 am
User ImageFish Bones listens to the song, grimacing at the shrill sound, though happy to hear something new. Trailing behind the doe he makes note of the words, wondering if she'd made the song up or he just hadn't heard it before. Normally quiet he doesn't bother trying to step lightly, the singing doe should be loud enough to cover his steps.

At least until he hops onto a stick and it gives a loud crack, right in the silence between one word fading and the next coming. Instead of dashing for cover Fish Bones sits on his haunches, paws resting on his belly, watching the doe with his glowing eyes.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

((I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about this until now sweatdrop ))  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:56 pm
Ducky paused, one foot hanging in the air when she heard the stick cracking. She swiveled her head around, finally resting on the only resident, a foxbun with glowing eyes. Her eyes widened, her song forgotten for the moment.

"Oh!" The doe rushed over, nuzzling the creature and snuffling in its soft fur. "You are just the cutest!!! What are you doing here all alone? Did you want to come with me? Oh, of course you do! You shouldn't have to be all lonesome."

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:43 am
User ImageHe returns the doe's nuzzle, almost happy she's stopped singing. I'd like very much to come with you. Though, I'm not lonely. That song of yours is nice, did you make it up? he asks. He almost didn't, not that he'd ever say it but her singing really is kind of painful. But Fish Bones figures its worth it to lean a new song.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:24 pm
Waddling Duck snickered and sat back in her haunches while looking at the foxbun. It looked as if she were in it for the long haul. "My father taught you t to me, I think." if she were a lenur, she'd be stroking her chin. "Although, it might have been Widgeon, and who knows where she picks anything up."

"Would you like to hear it again?" Waddling Duck smile encouragedly, it was as if if she didn't know her voice was horrible. "I am just so happy! "

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image
His ears twitch at that, mostly the thought of hearing it again, with a tiny bit of curiosity. Joy is always a good reason to sing. he replies, leaving it up to her if she sings again or shares her news.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:57 pm
Waddling Duck's grin broadened even more. "Well, if that is the case, then I have LOTS of joy! You see, I met this buck and he is soooo pretty! And nice! He showed me another way to keep the bugs away, although I think I still like my mud baths. Your fur is so soft," she snuffled his side again. He reminded her of Hidden Story.

"Oh!" she suddenly remembered her song. She paused for a moment, rare for her, really. "My song. I. Um. I don't remember it now, I must have just made it up...." Her cheeks blossomed a bit in embarassment before she heard a pretty chirp up in the trees.

"Oh, Quack! You're back!" The songbird had flown away until the racket was done. Ducky glanced down at the foxbun. "Quack, come meet my new friend... erm..." She frowned a little. "I didn't catch your name. Did you tell me already? I am Waddling Duck, or Ducky. That is Quack up there."

The Cake Mage of Sheep
So many typos last post, I am so sorry...!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image
He smiles up at her, her own energy seeming to infect him as Fish Bones finds it hard not to hop around. All songs are made up, I can try and help you remember the words if you'd like? he offers, having payed close attention he's sure he can remember at least most of them. It's nice to meet you, I'm Fish Bones.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
No worries, besides it's not like my posts are typo free.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:33 am
Ducky smiled even more if that were possible. "Nice to meet you, Fish Bones!" she started humming, trying to remember the song. Lucky for her, the general theme was correct. With a disgruntled squeak, Quack took wing and flew off again.

The doe bounced up to her hooves and danced a bit. If Quack left, she must be on the right track. "Something about lo-ove, I am sure!"

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:36 am
User Image
I love you a bushel and a peck.. he pauses, thinking. And something about a hug and heaps.. or piles. he adds, a bit embarrassed he can't remember more.

Shrugging he listens to her hum. Are all your songs about love? he asks.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:51 am
"That's right!" Ducky squealed and danced around a bit. "... and a hug around the neck! And a pile and a heap... and I'm talking in my sleep... about yoooouuuu!" She let the last word go on and on and on. Her voice started cracking, so she stopped and gave the foxbun the best hug she could manage with his little size.

"Why Fishbones, are you trying to serenade me?" The doe grinned cheekily. "I must warn you that Marshrush has taken my heart already." She gave a wink before bobbbing her head. "They are about love today! Widgeon is the better singer, though, and usually I just sing her songs along with her."

She left out the part about all the animals fleeing when they did so as well...

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image
This time he commits the words to memory, thinking it's a very sweet song, and if her voice makes one cringe, so what? It's obvious her whole heart is in it.

Nuzling her when she hugs him he asks Will there be any little ones from this love?

EchoLimaFoxtrot

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:18 am
The doe blushed but gave a cheeky grin, "Oh, I hope so! Do you think it might be possible? That would be so grand, I could..." and she rambled on about what food she'd bring, the treats she could give to Marshrush, and all the family adventures, and so forth.

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:22 am
User Image
Anything is possible. he replies, smiling as she rambles on. It gives him joy to meet someone full of so many plans. He's not against the old ways of leaving sacs and foals to fend for themselves, but it makes him happy to know there are many kin who'd prefer to raise their young.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:43 pm
Ducky game another toothy grin and snuffled in to the foxbun's soft fur. "Oh? And are you a sooth-saying foxbun, then? You think it could really happen? That would be so great!" Her eyes glazed as her tone took a wistful tone.

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sorry, she is pretty dense...

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas